Super star car wash express - When choosing automotive services at Super Star Car Wash, our menu can seem overwhelming with all of the options available. We provide various services at our 4 Arizona Super Star Car Wash Quick Lube shops locations from automotive detaling to changing most fluids in your car, light bulbs, filters… the list goes on.

Super star car wash expressSuper star car wash express - Get more information for Super Star Car Wash Express in Mesa, AZ. See reviews, map, get the address, and find directions. Search MapQuest. Hotels. Food. Shopping. Coffee. Grocery. Gas. Super Star Car Wash Express. Opens at 7:00 AM. 149 reviews (623) 536-5956. Website. More. Directions

Express Lane Open until 8PM . Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star ...Specialties: Super Star Express and Full Service has a exterior car wash - Service with a state of the art automated car wash tunnel. The express portion of our full service always opens at 7:00am, however our full service opens at 7:30am. Offering Internal Car Cleaning Service by Our Techs and Outer Body Buffing & Scratch Removal ( ) Containing a Super …⭐Wildomar Grand Opening ⭐ FREE Car Washes! Our newest location is now open in Wildomar, CA! To celebrate, we're offering free $10 Basic Express... | car wash, California, Wildomar 210 reviews and 133 photos of Super Star Car Wash Express "Hands down the best self carwash I have ever been to. I paid 3.00 for a 10.00 wash (on promotion right now 12/04/16). Start your review of Super Star Car Wash Express. Overall rating. 132 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. fran G. Phoenix, AZ. 0. 6. 18. Oct 1, 2023. Superstar Car Wash Express, nestled between Price and Kyrene on the south side of Warner Rd, is my go-to for a quick and ...Super Star Car Wash Express, Oceanside, California. 28 likes · 2 talking about this · 47 were here. Car Wash Love this place, the staff is very helpful. They recently informed me that I could upgrade from my previous plan to a better plan for only an additional $0.40 a month. The wash is fantastic and my car looks like new. The vacuums are powerful and I always get compliments on how great my car looks. I highly recommend Super Star Car wash. Francis and Sons Car Wash began serving our Arizona customers in 1997. Since then, we have built on our family values and our commitment to superior customer service, expanding our services to 20 conveniently located car wash, auto detailing and auto service locations throughout the Phoenix, Arizona area.Francis and Sons full service car wash uses premium-branded automotive care products and ... 76 reviews and 26 photos of Super Star Car Wash Express "Opened 3 was ago and great customer service and welcoming by manager Curtis. Shared I was adding his location to Yelp and he was appreciative. $10 wash is perfect by offering a interior wet cloth and air freshener. Self service allows super suction vacuums and towel service. When choosing automotive services at Super Star Car Wash, our menu can seem overwhelming with all of the options available. We provide various services at our 4 Arizona Super Star Car Wash Quick Lube shops locations from automotive detaling to changing most fluids in your car, light bulbs, filters… the list goes on.Express exterior car wash offering free vacuums, microfiber towels and high-pressure air hoses at every stall for after your car wash. …Start your review of Super Star Car Wash Express. Overall rating. 9 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. Alejandro A. Avondale, AZ. 0. 4. 1. Jan 30, 2024. Personnel is awesome and friendly. Very helpful. Gentleman at the pay station was extremely helpful and courteous. Helpful 0 ...Super Star Car Wash located at 15015 Crenshaw Blvd, Gardena, CA 90249 - reviews, ratings, hours, phone number, directions, and more. Search . Find a Business; ... Express exterior car wash offering free vacuums, microfiber towels and high-pressure air hoses at every stall for after your car wash. Contact Info. 623-536-5956Express exterior car wash offering free vacuums, microfiber towels and high-pressure air hoses at every stall for after your car wash. …21 reviews of Super Star Car Wash Express "I broke down and got the monthly membership for 16 bucks. This tends to be the location I visit. The staff have always been very friendly. My car always looks great after. The only heads up is you should not enter off of 67th but try to enter off of Olive/Dunlap. People do not know how to exit nor can they …Express Lane Open until 8PM . Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star ... 12 reviews and 4 photos of SUPER STAR CAR WASH EXPRESS "I was excited about the new car wash In Cave Creek, I began to use their service a couple days after they opened. the staff was friendly, professional, and helpful. Start your review of Super Star Car Wash Express. Overall rating. 148 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. Arlina R. Elite 23. Sugar Land, TX. 330. 278. 131. Jan 12, 2020. 2 photos. I thought that parking my new car as far away as other cars would mean no dents in my car. While ...Super Star Car Wash Express is located in Maricopa County of Arizona state. On the street of South Val Vista Drive and street number is 4861. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (623) 536-5956. You can get more information from their website.This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star Car Wash has something for your ride. ‍ We specialize in offering our tunnel washes as no-contract ...Get more information for Super Star Car Wash Express in Phoenix, AZ. See reviews, map, get the address, and find directions. Search MapQuest. Hotels. Food. Shopping. Coffee. Grocery. Gas. Super Star Car Wash Express. Opens at 7:00 AM. 33 reviews (623) 536-5956. Website. More. Directions Super Star Car Wash Express, 16957 West Bell Road, Surprise, AZ 85374: See customer reviews, rated 4.0 stars. Browse photos and find all the information. Super Star Car Wash Express, 16957 West Bell Road, Surprise, AZ 85374: See customer reviews, rated 4.0 stars. Browse photos and find all the information.Super Star Car Wash corporate office is located in 1830 N 95th Ave, Phoenix, Arizona, 85037, United States and has 206 employees. super star car wash.Express. College Blvd. and Lake Blvd. View Unlimited Plans. Directions. 3528 College Blvd, Oceanside, CA 92056. Express Lane Open until 8PM ... Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re ... Start your review of Super Star Car Wash Express. Overall rating. 18 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search ... Super Star Car Wash. February 16, 2018 · Instagram ·. GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION! FREE CAR WASH! We just opened our newest location just west of AZ-303 and Bell Rd in Surprise, AZ. Come by for a free $7 Express Car Wash. Free Vacuums and Towels! Location next to WinCo Foods and Safeway on Bell Rd, west of the 303.Oct 15, 2023 · I received a free car wash coupon to check out super star car wash. It's fast and efficient. You drive through yourself and they provide free vacuums for customers to use and clean their own car. It's a decent value if you get the membership. The minus two stars is because their customer service both non-existent and not helpful. Express Lane open until 8PM . Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star ...Super Star Car Wash corporate office is located in 1830 N 95th Ave, Phoenix, Arizona, 85037, United States and has 206 employees. super star car wash.Get that new car feeling with Australia’s best hand car wash. Book online at Star Car Wash Manuka. Buy now pay later services available! Save $10 Star Polish & $35 Full Detail for Online Booking! Check eGift Card Balance ... Express Wash . SEDAN $ 40. SW/SUV/ 4WD $ 55. XLarge $ 65. Platinum Wash . SEDAN $ 59. SW/SUV/ 4WD $ 74. XLarge $ 104 ...Best Car Wash Super Star Car Wash Express; Best Comic Book & Collectibles Store Atomic Comics; Best DUI Attorney Lerner & Rowe Law Group; Best Mexican Import Store Dulceria Importaciones Valentinas; Super Star Car Wash Express is a car wash business with a 4.4 star rating and 1,598 reviews on Birdeye. It is open from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and located at 2020 W Northern Ave, Phoenix, AZ. All requests are responded to within 3 business days. Upon completion, an email confirmation from CDS Admin will be sent directly to the email address on file. We kindly ask that you check your spam folder, as well. Thank you for contacting Super Star Car Wash!48 reviews and 20 photos of Super Star Car Wash Express "Took my 2021 Toyota Corolla SE to get the free promotional wash, and ended up upgrading to the $10.00 wash to see how well my vehicle came out with all the extras that the wash provided. I was amazed on how well the wash cleaned my vehicle, as it practically looked and shined as if I just had …This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star Car Wash has something for your ride. ‍ We specialize in offering our tunnel washes as no-contract ...Express. Midway Rd. and Belmeade Dr. View Unlimited Plans. Directions. 2509 Midway Rd, Carrollton, TX, 75006. Express Lane Open until 8PM ... Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a ...Express Lane open until 8PM . Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star ...Express Lane open until 8PM . Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star ...Aug 28, 2021 · 33 reviews and 9 photos of Super Star Car Wash Express "Brand new location and great wash. Free towels and vacuums. Also have air for your tires." Super Star Car Wash Express. 4.2 (15 reviews) Claimed. Car Wash. Open 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM. See hours. Write a review. Add photo. Photos & videos. See all 9 …Express. W. Orange Grove Rd. View Unlimited Plans. Directions. 401 W Orange Grove Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704. Express Lane Open until 8PM Free Vacuums ... Every Super Star Car Wash location offers free amenities like vacuums, air for inflating your tires, compressed air for cleaning, and complimentary use of microfiber towels. View Unlimited Plans.Aug 28, 2021 · 33 reviews and 9 photos of Super Star Car Wash Express "Brand new location and great wash. Free towels and vacuums. Also have air for your tires." 127 reviews and 32 photos of Super Star Car Wash Express "There's so many wonderful things I want to tell about this place! Great experience and wonderful service from Ray. Definitely coming back." Super Star: A Convenient Car Wash Experience. September 8, 2022. In today’s technologically advanced, fast-paced society, convenience is key.For those looking for a quick and high-quality car wash experience in Arizona or California, Super Star Car Wash is here to fill the car wash-shaped hole in your life.Here are some ways we give …Express. S Greenfield Rd. and E Baseline Rd. View Unlimited Plans. Directions. 1919 S Greenfield Rd, Mesa, AZ 85206. Express Lane open until 8PM ... Every Super Star Car Wash location offers free amenities like vacuums, air for inflating your tires, compressed air for cleaning, and complimentary use of microfiber towels. View Unlimited Plans. Francis and Sons Car Wash began serving our Arizona customers in 1997. Since then, we have built on our family values and our commitment to superior customer service, expanding our services to 20 conveniently located car wash, auto detailing and auto service locations throughout the Phoenix, Arizona area.Francis and Sons full service car wash uses premium-branded automotive care products and ... Super Star Car Wash Express is a car wash business with a 4.4 star rating and 1,598 reviews on Birdeye. It is open from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and located at 2020 W Northern Ave, Phoenix, AZ. Superstar Car Wash Express, nestled between Price and Kyrene on the south side of Warner Rd, is my go-to for a quick and efficient car wash. Service & Efficiency: You select your wash type on a touchscreen upon arrival. It might be easy to miss, but they offer a basic wash for just $7. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star Car Wash has something for your ride. ‍ We specialize in offering our tunnel washes as no-contract ... Love this place, the staff is very helpful. They recently informed me that I could upgrade from my previous plan to a better plan for only an additional $0.40 a month. The wash is fantastic and my car looks like new. The vacuums are powerful and I always get compliments on how great my car looks. I highly recommend Super Star Car wash. Option 2: Cancel by Phone. Call Super Star Car Wash at 623-536-5956. The phone line is available from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 5 pm. When connected, request to cancel your membership and provide the necessary account information as requested by the representative.Super Star Car Wash offers unlimited car washes, express wash, and various detailing packages in Arizona. Choose from monthly or annual plans, and get Simoniz® products, …Super Star: A Convenient Car Wash Experience. September 8, 2022. In today’s technologically advanced, fast-paced society, convenience is key.For those looking for a quick and high-quality car wash experience in Arizona or California, Super Star Car Wash is here to fill the car wash-shaped hole in your life.Here are some ways we give …Miranda and Holly always make my trips to super star car wash awesome! They are both the type of people that you want working for you; they're friendly, fast and efficient even if there are a lot... Read more on Yelp . Jessica S. 3/2/2023SUPER STAR CAR WASH EXPRESS - Updated March 2024 - 29 Photos & 71 Reviews - 16957 W Bell Rd, Surprise, Arizona - Car Wash - Phone Number - Yelp. Super Star Car …Express Lane Open until 8PM . Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star ...Super Star Car Wash Express. ( 89 Reviews ) 3517 N Hunt Hwy. Florence, Arizona 85132. (623) 536-5956. Go Unlimited.Express Lane Open until 8PM . Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star ...Express. Trinity Blvd. and Hwy 157. View Unlimited Plans. Directions. 12272 Trinity Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76155. Express Lane Open until 8PM ... Every Super Star Car Wash location offers free amenities like vacuums, air for inflating your tires, compressed air for cleaning, and complimentary use of microfiber towels. View Unlimited Plans. Superstar Car Wash Express, nestled between Price and Kyrene on the south side of Warner Rd, is my go-to for a quick and efficient car wash. Service & Efficiency: You select your wash type on a touchscreen upon arrival. It might be easy to miss, but they offer a basic wash for just $7. Specialties: Super Star Express and Full Service has a exterior car wash - Service with a state of the art automated car wash tunnel. The express portion of our full service always opens at 7:00am, however our full service opens at 7:30am. Offering Internal Car Cleaning Service by Our Techs and Outer Body Buffing & Scratch Removal ( ) Containing a Super …SUPER STAR CAR WASH EXPRESS - 71 Photos & 98 Reviews - 2925 Main St, Chula Vista, California - Car Wash - Phone …31 reviews of Super Star Car Wash Express "It's not a no-touch car wash, and does not advertise itself to be such. Lots of spinny brushes and flopping fabric strips. Seems to do a good job (beware your antenna!). They have a monthly subscription plan for unlimited washes, or you can just pay-as-you-go. I'm not obsessed with a shiny car, so I only …Super Star Car Wash, Mesa, Arizona. 62 likes · 1 talking about this · 259 were here. Car WashBy Auto Laundry News. Nov 27, 2022. Super Star Car Wash has announced that by the end of 2022, 72 locations will be in operation across four states. Voted Best in the Desert 2022, the Arizona-based car wash operator, backed by TSG Consumer Partners has set its sights on expanding to more locations in Arizona and beyond as they recently opened ...Express. Corydon Rd. and Mission Trail. View Unlimited Plans. Directions. 33545 Mission Trail, Lake Elsinore, CA, 92530. Express Lane Open until 8PM ... Every Super Star Car Wash location offers free amenities like vacuums, air for inflating your tires, compressed air for cleaning, and complimentary use of microfiber towels. View Unlimited Plans.Express Lane open until 8PM . Full Service open until 6PM Free Vacuums. Free Towels. Free Air. Detail Center. Gas Station. Market. About This Store. In addition to everything offered at our state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services, Super Star Car Wash’s Full-Service washes include interior cleaning options as well. ... At Super Star Car ...Express. College Blvd. and Lake Blvd. View Unlimited Plans. Directions. 3528 College Blvd, Oceanside, CA 92056. Express Lane Open until 8PM ... Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re ...Option 2: Cancel by Phone. Call Super Star Car Wash at 623-536-5956. The phone line is available from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 5 pm. When connected, request to cancel your membership and provide the necessary account information as requested by the representative.Start your review of Super Star Car Wash Express. Overall rating. 40 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. Dale P. Elite 24. Queen Creek, AZ. 179. 260. 158. Sep 17, 2023. Updated review. For an express car wash, they do a good job. I have the monthly pass and stop in whenever I ...Express. N 95th Ave. and W Camelback Rd. View Unlimited Plans. Directions. 9450 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85037. Express Lane Open until 8PM ... Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re ...Get more information for Super Star Car Wash Express in Mesquite, TX. See reviews, map, get the address, and find directions. Search MapQuest. Hotels. Food. Shopping. Coffee. Grocery. Gas. Super Star Car Wash Express. Opens at 8:00 AM. 11 reviews (623) 536-5956. Website. More. Directions161 reviews of Super Star Car Wash Express "Introducing Super Star Car Wash Express! Top carwash in San Diego county! Much better then soapy Joe's car wash. They provide towels and free vacuums to use! They have a tool that is also provided that blows out water from tight areas for a better way to dry up your car. You can wash your car under 5 …Super Star Car Wash Express is located in Maricopa County of Arizona state. On the street of West Camelback Road and street number is 9450. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (623) 536-5956. You can get more information from their website.Super Star Car Wash Express, Wildomar, California. 17 likes · 13 were here. Car Wash55 reviews and 20 photos of Super Star Car Wash "I received a free car wash from an ad on Facebook. I really needed a car wash but the last time I went through an automatic car wash, my windshield had a crack in it. Anyways, pulled up and was surprised to see a person out there assisting people with selecting the correct car wash. I showed him my …Start your review of Super Star Car Wash Express. Overall rating. 127 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. Nicole M. El Cajon, CA. 4. 16. 14. Feb 7, 2024. Brett is a rock star! It's really hard to find good customer service these days but HE definitely knows how to treat a ...Express Lane open until 8PM . Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star ...Start your review of Super Star Car Wash Express. Overall rating. 40 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. Dale P. Elite 24. Queen Creek, AZ. 179. 260. 158. Sep 17, 2023. Updated review. For an express car wash, they do a good job. I have the monthly pass and stop in whenever I ...Cruzr saddle, Royal moore mazda, Dickson walmart, Starworld, Look dine in, Fareway iowa city, Braids and twists, Beal house fort walton beach, Kensui, The aretha franklin amphitheatre, Movie tavern brookfield, Morgan smith, Hulett pest control, Victorville chevy

Found Super Star Car Wash on Yelp and had a great experience! This place is pretty clean and new, with the latest equipment. The place is super spacious, equipped with more free car vacuums than I'd ever seen at an express wash. Options for car washes were tiered at $15/$20/$25 with the usual varied options of elevated perks. . Chippewa humane society

Super star car wash expressthe standard boone

Express Lane open until 8PM . Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star ...Express Lane open until 8PM . Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star ...This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star Car Wash has something for your ride. ‍ We specialize in offering our tunnel washes as no-contract ... Super Star Car Wash Express, 16957 West Bell Road, Surprise, AZ 85374: See customer reviews, rated 4.0 stars. Browse photos and find all the information. Read 1073 customer reviews of Super Star Car Wash Express, one of the best Car Wash businesses at 16957 W Bell Rd, Surprise, AZ 85374 United States. Find reviews, ratings, directions, business hours, and book appointments online.Super Star Car Wash is an official Corporate Supporter of the International Carwash Association. Website. http://www.superstarcarwash.com. Industry. Motor Vehicle Manufacturing. Company size....Express. College Blvd. and Lake Blvd. View Unlimited Plans. Directions. 3528 College Blvd, Oceanside, CA 92056. Express Lane Open until 8PM ... Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re ...2 reviews and 4 photos of Super Star Car Wash Express "Poor customer service and no communication! If you have a problem, management will ghost you. On 6/3 I saw that they were having their grand opening and giving free car washes. The manager gave us a quick but informative spiel about membership. We declined until we tried the place out a few …Express Lane Open until 8PM . Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star ...Express. W. Orange Grove Rd. View Unlimited Plans. Directions. 401 W Orange Grove Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704. Express Lane Open until 8PM Free Vacuums ... Every Super Star Car Wash location offers free amenities like vacuums, air for inflating your tires, compressed air for cleaning, and complimentary use of microfiber towels. View Unlimited Plans.Start your review of Super Star Car Wash Express. Overall rating. 40 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. Dale P. Elite 24. Queen Creek, AZ. 179. 260. 158. Sep 17, 2023. Updated review. For an express car wash, they do a good job. I have the monthly pass and stop in whenever I ...Start your review of Super Star Car Wash Express. Overall rating. 9 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. Norman R. Elite 24. Murrieta, CA. 198. 533. 7053. Feb 10, 2024. 1 photo. 1 check-in. Recently opened car wash, and it's very impressive with regards to wash options and ...Express Lane Open until 8PM . Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star ...Dependable 5-Star Care. We deliver best-in-class service for cars and the people who drive them. Super Star Car Wash has provided quality car washes since 1993 in Arizona, …Oct 15, 2023 · I received a free car wash coupon to check out super star car wash. It's fast and efficient. You drive through yourself and they provide free vacuums for customers to use and clean their own car. It's a decent value if you get the membership. The minus two stars is because their customer service both non-existent and not helpful. Super Star Car Wash Express, Buckeye, Arizona. 18 likes · 2 talking about this · 9 were here. Car WashSuper Star Car Wash Express. 4.2 (15 reviews) Claimed. Car Wash. Open 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM. See hours. Write a review. Add photo. Photos & videos. See all 9 …Super Star Car Wash is an official Corporate Supporter of the International Carwash Association. Website. http://www.superstarcarwash.com. Industry. Motor Vehicle Manufacturing. Company size....Best Car wash and detail in Nakhon Ratchasima, Nakhon Ratchasima Province. Ford ESG Korat, Korat Car Service, Prosteam โคราช เส้นสุระ2, FIT Auto, …Find more Car Wash near Super Star CW - W Jomax Rd. Related Cost Guides. Auto Customization. Auto Repair. Car Buyers. Car Dealers. Car Wash. Tires. Towing. Truck Rental. 5 More Cost Guides. People Also Viewed. Super Star Car Wash Express. 59. Car Wash. Quick Quack Car Wash. 26. Car Wash. Quick Quack Car Wash. 46. Car Wash. … 10 reviews of Super Star Car Wash Express "Brand new, just opened AND giving away free basic car washes for the time being. Easy to get in and out of and free vacuums." This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star Car Wash has something for your ride. ‍ We specialize in offering our tunnel washes as no-contract ...Get more information for Super Star Car Wash Express in Surprise, AZ. See reviews, map, get the address, and find directions. Search MapQuest. Hotels. Food. Shopping. Coffee. Grocery. Gas. Super Star Car Wash Express. Open until 8:00 PM. 70 reviews (623) 536-5956. Website. More. DirectionsSuper Star Car Wash Express. ( 89 Reviews ) 3517 N Hunt Hwy. Florence, Arizona 85132. (623) 536-5956. Go Unlimited. Love this place, the staff is very helpful. They recently informed me that I could upgrade from my previous plan to a better plan for only an additional $0.40 a month. The wash is fantastic and my car looks like new. The vacuums are powerful and I always get compliments on how great my car looks. I highly recommend Super Star Car wash. Wax on, wax off. Phoenix-based Super Star Car Wash wants to offer Maricopans a third option to sparkle and shine with a new shop on the southwest corner … 12 reviews and 4 photos of SUPER STAR CAR WASH EXPRESS "I was excited about the new car wash In Cave Creek, I began to use their service a couple days after they opened. the staff was friendly, professional, and helpful. S 79th Ave. and W Lower Buckeye Rd. - Super Star Car Wash. Full Service. Detail Center. S 79th Ave. and W Lower Buckeye Rd. View Unlimited Plans. Directions. 7830 W Lower Buckeye Rd, Phoenix, AZ … 2 reviews and 4 photos of Super Star Car Wash Express "Poor customer service and no communication! If you have a problem, management will ghost you. On 6/3 I saw that they were having their grand opening and giving free car washes. The manager gave us a quick but informative spiel about membership. 9 reviews and 2 photos of Super Star Car Wash Express "My car was really dirty- I only paid for the basic but Destiny made sure to power wash everything off beforehand, just in case it wouldn't come off in the drive thru wash. Express. N 7th St. and E Rose Ln. View Unlimited Plans. Directions. 6149 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85014. Express Lane open until 8PM Free ... Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re ...PHOENIX — Super Star Car Wash recently announced in a press release the opening of its newest express wash location in Oceanside, California. The latest addition for the express carwash brand is located at 3336 Mission Ave. The location will provide express carwash services in a convenient, automated conveyor tunnel, which …Super Star Car Wash Express - Chula Vista, CA - YelpIf you are looking for a fast and convenient car wash in Chula Vista, you might want to check out Super Star Car Wash Express. This place offers a variety of services, from basic wash to full detail, at affordable prices. You can also enjoy free vacuums, air fresheners, and towels. See what other …Express. N Dysart Rd. and W McDowell Rd. View Unlimited Plans. Directions. 1607 N Dysart Rd, Avondale, AZ 85392. Express Lane Open until 8PM ... Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re ...Start your review of Super Star Car Wash Express. Overall rating. 44 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search …By Auto Laundry News. Nov 27, 2022. Super Star Car Wash has announced that by the end of 2022, 72 locations will be in operation across four states. Voted Best in the Desert 2022, the Arizona-based car wash operator, backed by TSG Consumer Partners has set its sights on expanding to more locations in Arizona and beyond as they recently opened ...Super Star Car Wash. 17,728 likes · 572 talking about this · 2,033 were here. With more than 80 locations in Arizona, California, Colorado, and Texas, Super Star Car Wash …206 reviews of Super Star Car Wash Express "Hands down the best self carwash I have ever been to. I paid 3.00 for a 10.00 wash (on promotion right now 12/04/16). It's an automatic wash and got my car real clean....us OMG FREE VACUMES AND WET TOWELS TO CLEAN THE INSIDE!!!!"Nov 19, 2018 · 168 reviews and 109 photos of SUPER STAR CAR WASH EXPRESS "Introducing Super Star Car Wash Express! Top carwash in San Diego county! Much better then soapy Joe's car wash. They provide towels and free vacuums to use! They have a tool that is also provided that blows out water from tight areas for a better way to dry up your car. Specialties: Super Star Express and Full Service has a exterior car wash - Service with a state of the art automated car wash tunnel. The express portion of our full service always opens at 7:00am, however our full service opens at 7:30am. Offering Internal Car Cleaning Service by Our Techs and Outer Body Buffing & Scratch Removal ( ) Containing a Super Star & Inside. Located in Gilbert, AZ ... Option 2: Cancel by Phone. Call Super Star Car Wash at 623-536-5956. The phone line is available from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 5 pm. When connected, request to cancel your membership and provide the necessary account information as requested by the representative.Best Car Wash Super Star Car Wash Express; Best Comic Book & Collectibles Store Atomic Comics; Best DUI Attorney Lerner & Rowe Law Group; Best Mexican Import Store Dulceria Importaciones Valentinas;Free WashPlans and Pricing. Free WashMy Account. MENU. Find a store. 10 mi20 mi50 miAll. Using your Location Enter New Address. Los Angeles Car Wash Locations. View Map. Coming Soon.Express Lane Open until 8PM . Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star ...SUPER STAR CAR WASH EXPRESS - 72 Photos & 148 Reviews - 3528 College Blvd, Oceanside, California - Car Wash - Phone … Express exterior car wash offering free vacuums, microfiber towels and high-pressure air hoses at every ... Find more Car Wash near Super Star Car Wash Express. 55 Places. 56:13. 3,026 mi. 24753699. Super Star Car Wash Express is a Car Wash in Lake Elsinore. Plan your road trip to Super Star Car Wash Express in CA with Roadtrippers. 161 reviews of Super Star Car Wash Express "Introducing Super Star Car Wash Express! Top carwash in San Diego county! Much better then soapy Joe's car wash. They provide towels and free vacuums to use! They have a tool that is also provided that blows out water from tight areas for a better way to dry up your car. You can wash your car under 5 ... Super Star Car Wash. February 16, 2018 · Instagram ·. GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION! FREE CAR WASH! We just opened our newest location just west of AZ-303 and Bell Rd in Surprise, AZ. Come by for a free $7 Express Car Wash. Free Vacuums and Towels! Location next to WinCo Foods and Safeway on Bell Rd, west of the 303.Super Star Car Wash Express. 4.2 (15 reviews) Claimed. Car Wash. Open 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM. See hours. Write a review. Add photo. Photos & videos. See all 9 …Express Lane Open until 8PM . Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star ...Express Lane Open until 8PM . Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star ...173 reviews and 39 photos of Super Star Car Wash Express "Good basic car wash. If you want to do a self-service wash, the facilities are clean. There's plenty of room to vacuum the car first or dry the car after. The place is really open and not frequented by any loiterers (which is a real plus compared to other car washes on Greenville). This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star Car Wash has something for your ride. Express Lane Open until 8PM . Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star ...Dependable 5-Star Care. We deliver best-in-class service for cars and the people who drive them. Super Star Car Wash has provided quality car washes since 1993 in Arizona, …Express Lane open until 8PM . Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star ... Superstar denies responsibility because a vehicle 2 cars in front of us had to stop to keep from running over a roof rack that the car wash ripped off the vehicle in front of it. With no automatic sensor to shut down the carwash, and no attendant in the tunnel, all of the cars were slamming into each other. Option 2: Cancel by Phone. Call Super Star Car Wash at 623-536-5956. The phone line is available from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 5 pm. When connected, request to cancel your membership and provide the necessary account information as requested by the representative.Nov 7, 2022 · 15 reviews and 9 photos of Super Star Car Wash Express "I stopped in during their grand opening celebration for a free car wash. I was greeted by friendly, helpful employees. The car came out clean as one would expect I was just impressed however with their detailing stations. There are dozens of spots. Choose one of the methods below and enter your information to searchStart your review of Super Star Car Wash Express. Overall rating. 151 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. Carmen W. Sedona, AZ. 76. 5. 2. Jul 31, 2023. My favorite car wash in Phx! I've been going here for years. Friendly staff, easy access, clean, organized, shaded parking ...Super Star Car Wash Express - Chula Vista, CA - YelpIf you are looking for a fast and convenient car wash in Chula Vista, you might want to check out Super Star Car Wash Express. This place offers a variety of services, from basic wash to full detail, at affordable prices. You can also enjoy free vacuums, air fresheners, and towels. See what other …⭐Wildomar Grand Opening ⭐ FREE Car Washes! Our newest location is now open in Wildomar, CA! To celebrate, we're offering free $10 Basic Express... | car wash, California, WildomarFeb 16, 2022 · Ceramic Sealant Plus Wash: This is the ultimate Express wash we offer. On top of everything included in the Carnauba Hot Wax Wash, we add extra cleaning for your wheels, plus Simoniz Ceramic Sealant. The ceramic coating provides not only more shine to your paint, but provides better protection than wax by forming a chemical bond with your paint. Express. Midway Rd. and Belmeade Dr. View Unlimited Plans. Directions. 2509 Midway Rd, Carrollton, TX, 75006. Express Lane Open until 8PM ... Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a ...Express Lane Open until 8PM . Full Service Open until 6PM . Free Vacuums. Free Towels. Free Air. Detail Center. Oil & Lube. Gas Station. Market. About This Store. In addition to everything offered at our state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services, Super Star Car Wash’s Full-Service washes include interior cleaning options as well ... Specialties: Super Star Express and Full Service has a exterior car wash - Service with a state of the art automated car wash tunnel. The express portion of our full service always opens at 7:00am, however our full service opens at 7:30am. Offering Internal Car Cleaning Service by Our Techs and Outer Body Buffing & Scratch Removal ( ) Containing a Super Star & Inside. Located in Gilbert, AZ ... 196 reviews of Super Star Car Wash Express "Hands down the best self carwash I have ever been to. I paid 3.00 for a 10.00 wash (on promotion right now 12/04/16). It's an automatic wash and got my car real clean....us OMG FREE VACUMES AND WET TOWELS TO CLEAN THE INSIDE!!!!"Start your review of Super Star Car Wash Express. Overall rating. 20 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. Matt B. Windmills West, Chandler, AZ. 124. 7. Sep 5, 2023. Every time I pull in to use the wash menu, an employee comes up to me and hassles me to buy the unlimited wash plan ...Get more information for Super Star Car Wash Express in Mesa, AZ. See reviews, map, get the address, and find directions. Search MapQuest. Hotels. Food. Shopping. Coffee. Grocery. Gas. Super Star Car Wash Express. Opens at 7:00 AM. 149 reviews (623) 536-5956. Website. More. Directions 120 reviews of Super Star Car Wash Express "Brand new facility with really strong vacuums and new cleaning equipment, highly recommend." Super Star: A Convenient Car Wash Experience. September 8, 2022. In today’s technologically advanced, fast-paced society, convenience is key.For those looking for a quick and high-quality car wash experience in Arizona or California, Super Star Car Wash is here to fill the car wash-shaped hole in your life.Here are some ways we give …Option 2: Cancel by Phone. Call Super Star Car Wash at 623-536-5956. The phone line is available from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 5 pm. When connected, request to cancel your membership and provide the necessary account information as requested by the representative.Express. N 95th Ave. and W Camelback Rd. View Unlimited Plans. Directions. 9450 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85037. Express Lane Open until 8PM ... Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re ...Express Lane Open until 8PM . Free Vacuums. Free Mat Cleaner. Free Towels. Free Air. About This Store. This Super Star Car Wash offers fast and convenient state-of-the-art conveyor tunnel wash services. Whether you’re looking for a quick touch-up or a luxurious ceramic wash that will leave a shiny, protective coating on your paint, Super Star ... SUPER STAR CAR WASH EXPRESS - 88 Photos & 149 Reviews - 1919 S Greenfield Rd, Mesa, Arizona - Car Wash - Phone Number - Yelp. Super Star Car Wash Express. 2.5 (149 reviews) Claimed. Car Wash. Open 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM. See hours. Write a review. Add photo. Photos & videos. See all 89 photos. Services Offered. Start your review of Super Star Car Wash Express. Overall rating. 151 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. Carmen W. Sedona, AZ. 76. 5. 2. Jul 31, 2023. My favorite car wash in Phx! I've been going here for years. Friendly staff, easy access, clean, organized, shaded parking .... Premium bandai usa, Northwest trek wildlife park, Ace hardware traverse city, Sparkling pointe, Oddities and curiosities expo, Ranger bass boats for sale, Parkers table, Club player, San jacinto pasadena.