Sachiko sushi - SAMURAI SUSHI AND HIBACHI - 219 Photos & 138 Reviews - 12905 Shelbyville Rd, Louisville, Kentucky - Sushi Bars - Restaurant Reviews - …

Sachiko sushiSachiko sushi - Sachiko Sushi: Best Sushi In Tucson! - See 121 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Tucson, AZ, at Tripadvisor. Tucson. Tucson Tourism Tucson Hotels Tucson Bed and Breakfast Tucson Vacation Rentals Flights to Tucson Sachiko Sushi;

Una Don at Sachiko Sushi "same plaza as trader joes! cant beat that!came with friends for dinner. i got the chirashi sushi...which came in a huge boat!!! very nice display. its basically sashimi (salmon, hamachi, tuna, shrimp) over rice.… Overall Sachiko prepares pretty good sushi, but I did have a couple of complaints. One of the cooked rolls we ordered ( Arizona roll , I think it was called) just had way too much rice. You could barely get a piece all in your mouth at once, which is how sushi is supposed to be eaten as I understand it. Sachiko Sushi, Tucson: See 121 unbiased reviews of Sachiko Sushi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #326 of 2,026 restaurants in Tucson.Miso Soup at Sachiko Sushi "Good food, good service. Can get very busy so things can be slow- best to make a reservation. Miso soup is great as well as their sushi, edamame, and ramen. (Miso ramen pictured)"GINZA ASIAN BISTRO - 303 Photos & 169 Reviews - 9420 Shelbyville Rd, Louisville, Kentucky - Asian Fusion - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp. Ginza Asian Bistro. 4.1 (169 …Sachiko Sushi Alaskan Roll Raw. 1 photo. $6.95 Arizona Roll Raw. 4 reviews 1 photo. $8.95 Baked Scallop Roll. 5 reviews 3 photos. $6.95 Popular Blue Crab Roll. 1 review 2 photos. $7.95 California Roll. 28 reviews 16 photos. $4.00 Popular ...Sachiko Sushi, 1101 N Wilmot Rd / Sachiko Sushi menu; Sachiko Sushi Menu. Add to wishlist. Add to compare #25 of 3041 restaurants in Tucson #1 of 110 restaurants in Tanque Verde . View menu on the restaurant's website Upload menu. Menu added by users December 01, 2023. Menu added by users ... Takamatsu - 5532 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson Sushi, Japanese, Korean. Restaurants in Tucson, AZ. Updated on: Latest reviews, photos and 👍🏾ratings for Sachiko Sushi at 1101 N Wilmot Rd in Tucson - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Sachiko Sushi, #1 among Berlin sushi restaurants: 1243 reviews by visitors and 23 detailed photos. This place provides dishes for 21 €-40 €. Find on the map and call to book a table.Feb 16, 2024 · Friday. Fri. 11AM-10PM. Saturday. Sat. 11AM-10PM. Updated on: Feb 16, 2024. All info on Sachiko Sushi in Tucson - Call to book a table. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Sachiko Sushi is a mid-priced establishment, with the average meal costing under $30. Sachiko Sushi is serving up some of the most highly-rated sushi in all of Tucson. Directions. Recommended For You. Deals Nearby. Similar Deals. Nearby Places. U-Like Asian Buffet. Colonia Del Valle(1.41 mi) Eclectic CafeI realized SACHIKO is the only sushi bars I will ever eat at in Tucson. Every time I eat at SACHIKO the portions and fish are great and fresh. Spicy salmon roll is mixed with Japanese mayo and is to die for! They fill the rolls well. But most of all it is fresh and every roll taste perfect. A pleasant place and it's almost like The Cheers of ...Write a Review for Sachiko Sushi. Share Your Experience! Select a Rating Select a Rating! Reviews for Sachiko Sushi. Write a Review 4.3 stars - Based on 17 votes #148 out of 2428 restaurants in Tucson #9 of 31 Japanese in Tucson 5 star: 6 votes: 35%: 4 star: 10 votes: 59%: 3 star: 1 votes: 6%: 2 star: 0 votes: 0%:Feb 3, 2024 · Sachiko Sushi, 3210 E Valencia Rd / Sachiko Sushi menu; Sachiko Sushi Menu. Add to wishlist. Add to compare #35 of 3041 restaurants in Tucson . View menu on the ... Dragon Roll at Sachiko Sushi "My go to spot for take out sushi. The have a large selection of food to order on the menu and there are specials posted all over the restaurant. My favorites include sashimi, rainbow roll, and the dragon…Spicy tuna or shrimp tempura rolls are good options for first timers. Obon sushi is pretty trendy spot with good options and solid happy hour prices. Obon is also downtown so you could also walk around with your date afterwards if it's going well. Sushi on Oracle also has good sushi and the inside is a bit nicer than most other …Sachiko Sushi - Adresse & Kontakt, Berlin, Fotos Öffnungszeiten Telefon, Email, Webseite, Sushi Restaurant, Die SACHIKO SUSHI Kaiten Bar wurde bereits 1995 eröffnet und war damit die erste Kaiten Sushi- Bar in Deutschland.4. Mochi Ice Cream $5.25. Three pieces. 5. Cheesecake $4.95. 6. Cheesecake Tempura $5.95. Restaurant menu, map for Sachiko located in 11235, Brooklyn NY, 3083 Brighton 1st Pl.Reviews on Sachiko Sushi in Tucson, AZ - Sachiko Sushi, Kazoku, Sushi Garden, Ginza Sushi, IkkyuSachiko Sushi Menu Sachiko Sushi Alaskan Roll Raw. 1 photo. $6.95 Arizona Roll Raw. 4 reviews 1 photo. $8.95 Baked Scallop Roll. 5 reviews 3 photos. $6.95 Popular Blue Crab Roll. 1 review 1 photo. $7.95 California Roll. 28 reviews 16 photos. $4.00 Popular ...Sachiko Sushi. 6.09 mi. Japanese, Sushi Bars. $$ (520) 741-1000. 3210 E Valencia Rd, Tucson, AZ 85706. Hours. Mon. 11:00am-10:00pm. Tue. 11:00am-10:00pm. Wed. 11:00am-10:00pm. Thu. 11:00am-10:00pm. Fri. 11:00am … Sachiko offers a wide selection of japanese dishes that are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. Our chefs take great pride in their food and strive to create dishes that are flavorful and delicious. Overdue sushi dinner, but finally it happened. I had a blast with the sushi chef. The dishes were absolutely delicious. The chef banned me from having soy sauce (minus 5 stars. jk). Please forgive me that I had too many shots of sake, that I didn't pay attention to all the items the chef mentioned. What were ordered: 2 large bottles …Spicy tuna or shrimp tempura rolls are good options for first timers. Obon sushi is pretty trendy spot with good options and solid happy hour prices. Obon is also downtown so you could also walk around with your date afterwards if it's going well. Sushi on Oracle also has good sushi and the inside is a bit nicer than most other …Sachiko Sushi, Tucson: See 117 unbiased reviews of Sachiko Sushi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #332 of 1,707 restaurants in Tucson. Sushi in Tucson is a bit of a risk... the risk was revealed here. The interior was clean, but I was off put by the numerous handwritten signs for various specials. They looked like children had decorated them and were kind of unprofessional. Rice at Sachiko Sushi "Of the three sushi places I've been in Tucson, this place is probably the best! In terms of quality of fish, rice, and flavor, this is definitely my favorite. I ordered the nigiri plate that comes with 7 different…Sides. Miso Soup. 1.00. Rice. 2.00. Disclaimer: Always check with the business for pricing and availability of menu items. SinglePlatform is not responsible for menu or pricing changes, but the information is believed to be accurate when posted. Listing of a menu does not mean that there is any affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship …Sachiko Sushi Menu Dinner Chicken Teriyaki. 9 reviews 11 photos. $9.95 Beef Teriyaki. 2 reviews 3 photos. $12.95 Shrimp And Vegetable Tempura. 1 review 1 photo. $10.95 Baked Salmon $13.95 Hamachi Kama. 5 reviews 1 photo. $12.95 Shrimp Teriyaki ...12 pieces of assorted raw fish. Tuna sashimi and seaweed over seasoned rice. Tuna & yellowtail sashimi & seaweed over seasoned rice. 4 pieces tuna, 4 pieces salmon & 4 pieces yellowtail. 10 pieces sushi and 1 California roll. 16 pieces of assorted raw …Delivery & Pickup Options - 386 reviews of Sachiko Sushi "Sachiko Sushi is probably the best sushi joint in Tucson (its slim pick'ns here, what can I say). You can get some expertly prepared food here that is always fresh -- both cooked and raw dishes. The portions are moderate and the prices are high only if you are …Feb 16, 2024 · Friday. Fri. 11AM-10PM. Saturday. Sat. 11AM-10PM. Updated on: Feb 16, 2024. All info on Sachiko Sushi in Tucson - Call to book a table. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Delivery & Pickup Options - 48 reviews of Sachiko "Our regular sushi spot in Little Odessa (brighton beach)" 7. Sushi On Oracle. “Some of the best Sushi I have had. The owner, Yoshi is very nice and always at the sushi bar .” more. 8. Sachiko Sushi. “I sat at the sushi bar and both sushi chefs, Japanese men, were very attentive and knew what they...” more. 9. Samurai Teppan Steak And Sushi. MissMiki July 9, 2013. Been here 10+ times. One of the best sushi bars in Tucson. The freshest fish and highest quality rice. Customer choice on sashimi plates. Now offering brown rice alternative. Worth the wait on busy nights! Upvote 4 Downvote. Atomic Pop September 28, 2015.L-14 Sushi & California Roll or Spicy Tuna Roll $7.95. L-15 Tuna Roll, California Roll, & Cucumball Roll $10.95. L-16 Salmon Teriyaki & California Roll $10.95Sachiko Sushi II. Noodles; Delivery cost: FREE. Collection & Delivery. 48 reviews . View Menu. Available on 1 Site. View Deal. Rating Overview. seamless (48) Reviews (Total 48) Working hours: From 11:00 AM to 08:50 AM (Hours or availability may differ due to COVID-19) Sachiko offers a wide selection of japanese dishes that are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. Our chefs take great pride in their food and strive to create dishes that are flavorful and delicious. SAKURA BLUE - 356 Photos & 187 Reviews - 4600 Shelbyville Rd, Louisville, Kentucky - Japanese - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp. …View Sachiko menu, Order Sushi food Delivery Online from Sachiko, Best Sushi Delivery in Brooklyn, NY. place Search for restaurants nearby... Sign in. shopping_cart. Sachiko 3083 Brighton 1st Pl, Brooklyn, NY 11235 ... 15 pcs of sashimi, 20 pcs sushi, 2 regular roll, 2 special roll ...To our valued customers: We just found out one of our employees was in contact with a confirmed case of covid-19 so as a precautionary measure, we will be closing our restaurant for 5-7 days until...Sushi to go,have a look on our best and freshest sushi. Tisch Reservieren SUSHI-KOCHKURS catering. ... Sachiko Sushi Berlin Jeanne-Mammen-Bogen 584, 10623 Berlin . Menü Sushi to-go. Vorspeisen auf Anfrage. mono maki. Spargel. 6 stück. Rettich. 6 stück. Kürbis. 6 stück. Gurke. 6 stück. Tofu.Click here to browse through the menu & order your favorite food for pickup or delivery from Sachiko. 0. Sachiko. 3083 Brighton 1st Pl, Brooklyn, NY 11235 (718) 648-5528. View Hours. ALL DAY MENU. Appetizers Sushi Bar Appetizers Soup Salad A La Carte Sushi & Sashimi Sushi Bar Entrée Vegetable Roll Regular Roll Or Hand Roll Sachiko Special Roll ...Get address, phone number, hours, reviews, photos and more for Sachiko Sushi | 3210 E Valencia Rd, Tucson, AZ 85706, USA on …Beef Teriyaki at Sachiko Sushi "Appetizer: Gyoza (6 pieces) Tasted great.They served us complimentary Miso Soup and Salad. Ordered SC-4 which has Beef Teriyaki, shrimp and vegetable tempura and California rolls.We ate …View menu and reviews for Sachiko in Brooklyn, plus popular items & reviews. Delivery or takeout! Order delivery online from Sachiko in Brooklyn instantly with Seamless! ... Five pieces and assorted raw fish sushi. Chosen by the sushi chef. $10.15. 5. Tiger Eyes. Salmon and seaweed wrapped with squid. $10.75. 6. Sashimi Appetizer. Seven pieces ...Sachiko Sushi is a mid-priced establishment, with the average meal costing under $30. Sachiko Sushi is serving up some of the most highly-rated sushi in all of Tucson. Directions. Recommended For You. Deals Nearby. Similar Deals. Nearby Places. U-Like Asian Buffet. Colonia Del Valle(1.41 mi) Eclectic CafeDelivery & Pickup Options - 392 reviews of Sachiko Sushi "Sachiko Sushi is probably the best sushi joint in Tucson (its slim pick'ns here, what can I say). You can get some expertly prepared food here that is always fresh -- both cooked and raw dishes. The portions are moderate and the prices are high only if you are …Tokyo Asian Fusion Shelbyville KY. 392 likes. we are the Japanese and Asian restaurant.we provide Hibachi,Sushi,Ramen,Chinese and Thai foodI realized SACHIKO is the only sushi bars I will ever eat at in Tucson. Every time I eat at SACHIKO the portions and fish are great and fresh. Spicy salmon roll is mixed with Japanese mayo and is to die for! They fill the rolls well. But most of all it is fresh and every roll taste perfect. A pleasant place and it's almost like The Cheers of ...View the Menu of Sachiko Sushi in 1101 N Wilmot Rd, Ste 109, Tucson, AZ. Share it with friends or find your next meal. Sachiko Sushi is serving tucson since 1994.Sachiko Sushi, Tucson: See 121 unbiased reviews of Sachiko Sushi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #327 of 2,053 restaurants in Tucson.Sachiko Sushi Alaskan Roll Raw. 1 photo. $6.95 Arizona Roll Raw. 4 reviews 1 photo. $8.95 Baked Scallop Roll. 5 reviews 3 photos. $6.95 Popular Blue Crab Roll. 1 review 1 photo. $7.95 California Roll. 26 reviews 14 photos. $4.00 Popular ...Sachiko Sushi, Tucson: See 121 unbiased reviews of Sachiko Sushi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #327 of 2,053 restaurants in Tucson.Sachiko Sushi Menu Dinner Chicken Teriyaki. 9 reviews 11 photos. $9.95 Beef Teriyaki. 2 reviews 3 photos. $12.95 Shrimp And Vegetable Tempura. 1 review 1 photo. $10.95 Baked Salmon $13.95 Hamachi Kama. 5 reviews 1 photo. $12.95 Shrimp Teriyaki ...1101 N Wilmot Rd. Visit Website. (520) 886-7000. Sachiko Sushi is hailed as one of the best sushi joints in Tucson, where diners can enjoy expertly prepared, fresh dishes. Their menu covers both Japanese and Korean cuisines, making it a favorite spot for lovers of Asian food. View Sachiko menu, Order Sushi food Delivery Online from Sachiko, Best Sushi Delivery in Brooklyn, NY. ... 15 pcs of sashimi, 20 pcs sushi, 2 regular roll, 2 special ... See more reviews for this business. Top 10 Best Sushi Happy Hour in Tucson, AZ - March 2024 - Yelp - Sushi-Ten, O Sushi Restaurant, Kazoku, Sushi Garden, Sachiko Sushi, OBON Sushi Bar Ramen, Ginza Sushi, Shogun Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar, AJ's Sushi Bar, RA Sushi Bar Restaurant. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Sachiko located at 3083 Brighton 1st Pl, Brooklyn, NY, 11235-7422, offering Dinner, Sushi, Lunch Specials, Japanese and Asian. Order online from Sachiko on MenuPages. Jan 27, 2024 · Get address, phone number, hours, reviews, photos and more for Sachiko Sushi | 3210 E Valencia Rd, Tucson, AZ 85706, USA on usarestaurants.info Sachiko Sushi $$ Opens at 11:00 AM. 119 Tripadvisor reviews (520) 886-7000. Website. More. Directions Advertisement. 1101 N Wilmot Rd Suite 109 Tucson, AZ 85712 Opens at 11:00 AM. Hours. Sun 4:00 PM -9:00 PM Mon 11:00 AM - ...Jan 12, 2023 · Address: 5425 N Kolb Rd #115, Tucson, AZ 85750. Phone: +1 520 529 8877. Website: Ginza Sushi – Tucson. Ginza is known for its alternative take on Japanese cuisine and sushi. They specialize in tapas-style food. This style encourages you to choose and order various dishes to share with your companions. Well, Sachiko's seaweed salad is the legendary evolution of the stuff served at other sushi places. Instead of a tiny tray littered with green goo, you get a softball-sized bowl filled with glittering emerald seaweed . Sachiko is a nice 5 min trip from our place, and we love going here. My girlfriend has been eating sushi from here for over 8 years. Their quality of fish and meat is superb. I love ordering their chicken fried rice and sushi rolls. Their tuna and yellow fish specials are equally delicious.Jan 12, 2023 · Address: 5425 N Kolb Rd #115, Tucson, AZ 85750. Phone: +1 520 529 8877. Website: Ginza Sushi – Tucson. Ginza is known for its alternative take on Japanese cuisine and sushi. They specialize in tapas-style food. This style encourages you to choose and order various dishes to share with your companions. Sachiko Sushi Alaskan Roll Raw. 1 photo. $6.95 Arizona Roll Raw. 4 reviews 1 photo. $8.95 Baked Scallop Roll. 5 reviews 3 photos. $6.95 Popular Blue Crab Roll. 1 review 1 photo. $7.95 California Roll. 26 reviews 14 photos. $4.00 Popular ...Sachiko Sushi is a mid-priced establishment, with the average meal costing under $30. Sachiko Sushi is serving up some of the most highly-rated sushi in all of Tucson. Directions. Recommended For You. Deals Nearby. Similar Deals. Nearby Places. U-Like Asian Buffet. Colonia Del Valle(1.41 mi) Eclectic Cafe View Sachiko menu, Order Sushi food Delivery Online from Sachiko, Best Sushi Delivery in Brooklyn, NY. ... 15 pcs of sashimi, 20 pcs sushi, 2 regular roll, 2 special ... Salmon, cheese tempura w. spicy salmon & masago on the top. $ 13.60. One Night Stand Roll. Shrimp teampura, avocado, topped w. seared filet mignon & spicy hot sauce. $ 17.80. Lobster Fever Roll. Lobster tempura, cream cheese, asparagus, avocado wrapped w. spicy sweet sauce & tobiko. $ 16.75. Sachiko Sushi Menu Dinner Chicken Teriyaki. 9 reviews 11 photos. $9.95 Beef Teriyaki. 2 reviews 3 photos. $12.95 Shrimp And Vegetable Tempura. 1 review 1 photo. $10.95 Baked Salmon $13.95 Hamachi Kama. 5 reviews 1 photo. $12.95 Shrimp Teriyaki ... View Sachiko menu, Order Sushi food Delivery Online from Sachiko, Best Sushi Delivery in Brooklyn, NY. ... 15 pcs of sashimi, 20 pcs sushi, 2 regular roll, 2 special ... ORDER ONLINE. DOORDASH. Asian Fusion. Menu. ORDER ONLINE. The Tokyo's story. Tokyo Asian Fusion started from a group of friends work inAmerica,giving customers a taste of the …Miso Soup at Sachiko Sushi "Good food, good service. Can get very busy so things can be slow- best to make a reservation. Miso soup is great as well as their sushi, edamame, and ramen. (Miso ramen pictured)"1101 N Wilmot Rd. Visit Website. (520) 886-7000. Sachiko Sushi is hailed as one of the best sushi joints in Tucson, where diners can enjoy expertly prepared, fresh dishes. Their menu covers both Japanese and Korean cuisines, making it a favorite spot for lovers of Asian food.Sachiko Sushi & Poke Bowl Through this app you can easily and quickly place your order. In addition, you stay up to date with the latest news and the latest promotions, offers and discounts. You can also easily pay with iDEAL or credit card via the app! Updated on. Mar 20, 2023. Takamatsu - 5532 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson Sushi, Japanese, Korean. Restaurants in Tucson, AZ. Updated on: Latest reviews, photos and 👍🏾ratings for Sachiko Sushi at 1101 N Wilmot Rd in Tucson - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. I realized SACHIKO is the only sushi bars I will ever eat at in Tucson. Every time I eat at SACHIKO the portions and fish are great and fresh. Spicy salmon roll is mixed with Japanese mayo and is to die for! They fill the rolls well. But most of all it is fresh and every roll taste perfect. A pleasant place and it's almost like The Cheers of ...Sachiko Sushi, Tucson: See 117 unbiased reviews of Sachiko Sushi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #335 of 1,785 restaurants in Tucson.King's swim academy, Walmart dewey ave, Wild buffalo wings tuesday, Hometown chevrolet, Transfer pizza milwaukee wisconsin, Usauto sterling heights, Corvettecentral, Queen kapiolani hotel, Cafe layal richmond houston tx, Warrensburg ford, Vcas, Little wedding chapel las vegas, Woody ford huntsville, Wxia news

Reviews on Sachiko Sushi in Tucson, AZ - Sachiko Sushi, Kazoku, Sushi Garden, Ginza Sushi, Ikkyu . The howe daily kitchen and bar

Sachiko sushihome furniture baton rouge

Menu, hours, photos, and more for Sachiko located at 3083 Brighton 1st Pl, Brooklyn, NY, 11235-7422, offering Dinner, Sushi, Lunch Specials, Japanese and Asian. Order online from Sachiko on MenuPages. Coconut Sherbet $5.95. Mochi Ice Cream $3.95. 2 pieces. Green Tea Cheesecake $4.95. Restaurant menu, map for Sachiko Sushi II located in 85706, Tucson AZ, 3210 E Valencia Rd. Sachiko Sushi Alaskan Roll Raw. 1 photo. $6.95 Arizona Roll Raw. 4 reviews 1 photo. $8.95 Baked Scallop Roll. 5 reviews 3 photos. $6.95 Popular Blue Crab Roll. 2 reviews 2 photos. $7.95 California Roll. 28 reviews 16 photos. $4.00 Popular ...SAMURAI SUSHI AND HIBACHI - 219 Photos & 138 Reviews - 12905 Shelbyville Rd, Louisville, Kentucky - Sushi Bars - Restaurant Reviews - …ORDER ONLINE. DOORDASH. Asian Fusion. Menu. ORDER ONLINE. The Tokyo's story. Tokyo Asian Fusion started from a group of friends work inAmerica,giving customers a taste of the …Baked Scallop Roll at Sachiko Sushi "You can get a boat of sushi for 14.95 which is pretty decent. We got the titanic boat, a baked scallop roll, and crab Rangoon. 30 bucks total which is an awesome price for sushi. The crab Rangoon were… SACHIKO SUSHI - 169 Photos & 229 Reviews - 3210 E Valencia Rd, Tucson, Arizona - Updated March 2024 - Japanese - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp. Sachiko Sushi. 3.7 (229 reviews) Unclaimed. $$ Japanese, Sushi Bars. Open 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Hours updated 3 months ago. See hours. See all 170 photos. Write a review. Add photo. Menu. Rice at Sachiko Sushi "Of the three sushi places I've been in Tucson, this place is probably the best! In terms of quality of fish, rice, and flavor, this is definitely my favorite. I ordered the nigiri plate that comes with 7 different…Bro- if you like sushi, and you think you've found the best place, you haven't until you try Sachiko Sushi. The yummy yummy roll was excellent- the fish was so buttery and the rice was excellent. The rainbow roll is tasty and fresh. My family couldn't get over the sushi!!! Thank you, and will be back Sachiko Sushi, 1101 N Wilmot Rd, Tuscon, AZ 85712, Mon - 11:00 am - 9:00 pm, Tue - 11:00 am - 10:00 pm, Wed - 11:00 am - 9:00 pm, Thu - 11:00 am - 9:00 pm, Fri - 11: ... Caterpillar Roll at Sachiko Sushi "Appetizer: Gyoza (6 pieces) Tasted great.They served us complimentary Miso Soup and Salad. Ordered SC-4 which has Beef Teriyaki, shrimp and vegetable tempura and California rolls.We ate …I realized SACHIKO is the only sushi bars I will ever eat at in Tucson. Every time I eat at SACHIKO the portions and fish are great and fresh. Spicy salmon roll is mixed with Japanese mayo and is to die for! They fill the rolls well. But most of all it is fresh and every roll taste perfect. A pleasant place and it's almost like The Cheers of ... Sachiko Sushi $$ Open until 8:00 PM. 229 reviews (520) 741-1000. Website. More. Directions Advertisement. 3210 E Valencia Rd Tucson, AZ 85706 Open until 8:00 PM ... Spicy tuna or shrimp tempura rolls are good options for first timers. Obon sushi is pretty trendy spot with good options and solid happy hour prices. Obon is also downtown so you could also walk around with your date afterwards if it's going well. Sushi on Oracle also has good sushi and the inside is a bit nicer than most other …Sachiko Sushi. Main Menu. Special Party Tray. types of rolls include: philadelphia, tuna salmon, california, cucumber, oshinko, yasai, avocado, salmon skin, boston, alaskan. 23.95. Small Party Tray (2 rolls & 20 Pcs. Sushi or Sashimi) 33.95. Medium Party Tray (3 rolls & 30 pcs. sushi or sashimi)View Sachiko menu, Order Sushi food Delivery Online from Sachiko, Best Sushi Delivery in Brooklyn, NY. place Search for restaurants nearby... Sign in. shopping_cart. Sachiko 3083 Brighton 1st Pl, Brooklyn, NY 11235 ... 15 pcs of sashimi, 20 pcs sushi, 2 regular roll, 2 special roll ...I realized SACHIKO is the only sushi bars I will ever eat at in Tucson. Every time I eat at SACHIKO the portions and fish are great and fresh. Spicy salmon roll is mixed with Japanese mayo and is to die for! They fill the rolls well. But most of all it is fresh and every roll taste perfect. A pleasant place and it's almost like The Cheers of ...I realized SACHIKO is the only sushi bars I will ever eat at in Tucson. Every time I eat at SACHIKO the portions and fish are great and fresh. Spicy salmon roll is mixed with Japanese mayo and is to die for! They fill the rolls well. But most of all it is fresh and every roll taste perfect. A pleasant place and it's almost like The Cheers of ...See more reviews for this business. Best Sushi Bars in Vail, AZ 85641 - O Sushi Restaurant, Kazoku, Sushi To Go & More, Samurai Sombrero, Sachiko Sushi, OBON Sushi Bar Ramen, Samurai, Fresh Sushi Pho, Sushi Lounge.Sachiko Sushi offers a variety of salads, teriyaki, donburi, sushi, sashimi and sides. See the menu and prices for each item, from $2 to $65, at this Japanese restaurant in Tucson. Top Reviews of Sachiko Sushi. 11/19/2023 - MenuPix User. 10/31/2023 - MenuPix User. Show More. Best Restaurants Nearby. Best Menus of Tucson. Best Menus of Tucson. Sachiko Japanese Restaurant, Hanoi: See 74 unbiased reviews of Sachiko Japanese Restaurant, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #188 of 4,180 restaurants in Hanoi. ... The sushi was scrumptious and the service was one of the best we’ve ever had. Got a free beer and two desserts included in our order. Great experience best sushi in Hanoi ...Sachiko boasts 23 items on the "Lunch Special" menu (served from 11am to 2:30pm) includes Teriyaki dishes, sushi, … Takamatsu - 5532 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson Sushi, Japanese, Korean. Restaurants in Tucson, AZ. Updated on: Latest reviews, photos and 👍🏾ratings for Sachiko Sushi at 1101 N Wilmot Rd in Tucson - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Sachiko Sushi - Adresse & Kontakt, Berlin, Fotos Öffnungszeiten Telefon, Email, Webseite, Sushi Restaurant, Die SACHIKO SUSHI Kaiten Bar wurde bereits 1995 eröffnet und war damit die erste Kaiten Sushi- Bar in Deutschland.SACHIKO SUSHI - 470 Photos & 449 Reviews - 1101 N Wilmot Rd, Tuscon, Arizona - Japanese - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp. Sachiko Sushi. 3.7 (449 reviews) …4.0 - 235 votes. Rate your experience! $$ • Sushi Bars, Japanese. Hours: 11AM - 8PM. 3210 E Valencia Rd, Tucson. (520) 741-1000. Menu Order Online.See more reviews for this business. Top 10 Best Sushi in Tucson, AZ - March 2024 - Yelp - O Sushi Restaurant, Kazoku, Ginza Sushi, Ikkyu, OBON Sushi Bar Ramen, Sushi-Ten, Yamato, Sushi Cortaro, Sachiko Sushi, Sakari Sushi. Baked Scallop Roll. Hannah H. You can get a boat of sushi for 14.95 which is pretty decent. We got the titanic boat, a baked…. Read more. Menu for Sachiko Sushi: Reviews and photos of California Roll, Squid Salad, Baked Scallop Roll. Una Don at Sachiko Sushi "same plaza as trader joes! cant beat that!came with friends for dinner. i got the chirashi sushi...which came in a huge boat!!! very nice display. its basically sashimi (salmon, hamachi, tuna, shrimp) over rice.…12 pieces of assorted raw fish. Tuna sashimi and seaweed over seasoned rice. Tuna & yellowtail sashimi & seaweed over seasoned rice. 4 pieces tuna, 4 pieces salmon & 4 pieces yellowtail. 10 pieces sushi and 1 California roll. 16 pieces of assorted raw …Sachiko Sushi, Tucson: See 117 unbiased reviews of Sachiko Sushi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #332 of 1,707 restaurants in Tucson. Takamatsu - 5532 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson Sushi, Japanese, Korean. Restaurants in Tucson, AZ. Updated on: Latest reviews, photos and 👍🏾ratings for Sachiko Sushi at 1101 N Wilmot Rd in Tucson - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. 75009 Paris. €12 average price. -50%. Next. -50% sur la carte - TheFork Festival. Book a table at Sachiko in Paris. Find restaurant reviews, menu, prices, and hours of operation for Sachiko on TheFork.Sachiko offers a wide selection of japanese dishes that are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. Our chefs take great pride in their food and strive to create dishes that are flavorful and delicious. Location. Sachiko. 3083 Brighton 1st Pl, Brooklyn, NY 11235 (718) 648-5528. Takeout. Delivery. Hours of Operation.sachiko sushi II, Tucson: See 75 unbiased reviews of sachiko sushi II, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #267 of 2,046 restaurants in Tucson.Overall Sachiko prepares pretty good sushi, but I did have a couple of complaints. One of the cooked rolls we ordered ( Arizona roll , I think it was called) just had way too much rice. You could barely get a piece all in your mouth at once, which is how sushi is supposed to be eaten as I understand it. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Sachiko located at 3083 Brighton 1st Pl, Brooklyn, NY, 11235-7422, offering Dinner, Sushi, Lunch Specials, Japanese and Asian. Order online from Sachiko on MenuPages. Delivery & Pickup Options - 386 reviews of Sachiko Sushi "Sachiko Sushi is probably the best sushi joint in Tucson (its slim pick'ns here, what can I say). You can get some expertly prepared food here that is always fresh -- both cooked and raw dishes. sachiko sushi II, Tucson: See 75 unbiased reviews of sachiko sushi II, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #267 of 2,046 restaurants in Tucson.Sachiko has a rather large menu that includes sushi, noodles, and other tasty Asian dishes, so there is quite a lot to choose from here. We ordered one of the noodle dishes for the kids (I forget the name of the dish, but the noodles and broth were delicious) and the adults ordered five types of sushi rolls that included the lobster …Sachiko Sushi. 3.8 (428 reviews) Japanese Sushi Bars $$ This is a placeholder “We opted for the sushi bar instead of a table because we like watching the sushi chefs do their ... SACHIKO SUSHI - 470 Photos & 449 Reviews - 1101 N Wilmot Rd, Tuscon, Arizona - Japanese - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp. Sachiko Sushi. 3.7 (449 reviews) Unclaimed. $$ Japanese, Sushi Bars. Closed 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Hours updated 1 month ago. See hours. See all 470 photos. Write a review. Add photo. Save. Menu. Popular dishes. Sachiko Sushi, Tucson: See 120 unbiased reviews of Sachiko Sushi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #341 of 1,810 restaurants in Tucson.Beef Teriyaki at Sachiko Sushi "Appetizer: Gyoza (6 pieces) Tasted great.They served us complimentary Miso Soup and Salad. Ordered SC-4 which has Beef Teriyaki, shrimp and vegetable tempura and California rolls.We ate …Sachiko Sushi. 6.09 mi. Japanese, Sushi Bars. $$ (520) 741-1000. 3210 E Valencia Rd, Tucson, AZ 85706. Hours. Mon. 11:00am-10:00pm. Tue. 11:00am-10:00pm. Wed. 11:00am-10:00pm. Thu. 11:00am-10:00pm. Fri. 11:00am …Menu, hours, photos, and more for Sachiko located at 3083 Brighton 1st Pl, Brooklyn, NY, 11235-7422, offering Dinner, Sushi, Lunch Specials, Japanese and Asian. Order online from Sachiko on MenuPages. Delivery or takeout ...SAMURAI SUSHI AND HIBACHI - 219 Photos & 138 Reviews - 12905 Shelbyville Rd, Louisville, Kentucky - Sushi Bars - Restaurant Reviews - …Sachiko Sushi offers a variety of salads, teriyaki, donburi, sushi, sashimi and sides. See the menu and prices for each item, from $2 to $65, at this Japanese restaurant in Tucson. Baked Scallop Roll. Hannah H. You can get a boat of sushi for 14.95 which is pretty decent. We got the titanic boat, a baked…. Read more. Menu for Sachiko Sushi: Reviews and photos of California Roll, Squid Salad, Baked Scallop Roll. Click here to browse through the menu & order your favorite food for pickup or delivery from Sachiko. 0. Sachiko. 3083 Brighton 1st Pl, Brooklyn, NY 11235 (718) 648-5528. View Hours. ALL DAY MENU. Appetizers Sushi Bar Appetizers Soup Salad A La Carte Sushi & Sashimi Sushi Bar Entrée Vegetable Roll Regular Roll Or Hand Roll Sachiko Special Roll ...Sachiko Sushi Menu Dinner Chicken Teriyaki. 9 reviews 11 photos. $9.95 Beef Teriyaki. 2 reviews 3 photos. $12.95 Shrimp And Vegetable Tempura. 1 review 2 photos. $10.95 Baked Salmon $13.95 Hamachi Kama. 5 reviews 1 photo. $12.95 Shrimp Teriyaki ...The place was beautiful and comfortable and the sushi was amazing.one more thing if u can't eat spicy don't get the spicy tuna its 3x Spicer then other places Nancy Gilbert September 26, 2012 Been here 5+ timesBaked Scallop Roll at Sachiko Sushi "You can get a boat of sushi for 14.95 which is pretty decent. We got the titanic boat, a baked scallop roll, and crab Rangoon. 30 bucks total which is an awesome price for sushi. The crab Rangoon were…Baked Scallop Roll at Sachiko Sushi "You can get a boat of sushi for 14.95 which is pretty decent. We got the titanic boat, a baked scallop roll, and crab Rangoon. 30 bucks total which is an awesome price for sushi. The crab Rangoon were…Write a Review for Sachiko Sushi. Share Your Experience! Select a Rating Select a Rating! Reviews for Sachiko Sushi. Write a Review 4.3 stars - Based on 17 votes #148 out of 2428 restaurants in Tucson #9 of 31 Japanese in Tucson 5 star: 6 votes: 35%: 4 star: 10 votes: 59%: 3 star: 1 votes: 6%: 2 star: 0 votes: 0%:Sachiko Sushi - Adresse & Kontakt, Berlin, Fotos Öffnungszeiten Telefon, Email, Webseite, Sushi Restaurant, Die SACHIKO SUSHI Kaiten Bar wurde bereits 1995 eröffnet und war damit die erste Kaiten Sushi- Bar in Deutschland.Sachiko Japanese Restaurant, Hanoi: See 74 unbiased reviews of Sachiko Japanese Restaurant, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #188 of 4,180 restaurants in Hanoi. ... The sushi was scrumptious and the service was one of the best we’ve ever had. Got a free beer and two desserts included in our order. Great experience best sushi in Hanoi ...Delivery & Pickup Options - 392 reviews of Sachiko Sushi "Sachiko Sushi is probably the best sushi joint in Tucson (its slim pick'ns here, what can I say). You can get some expertly prepared food here that is always fresh -- both cooked and raw dishes. The portions are moderate and the prices are high only if you are …Sachiko Sushi Alaskan Roll Raw. 1 photo. $6.95 Arizona Roll Raw. 4 reviews 1 photo. $8.95 Baked Scallop Roll. 5 reviews 3 photos. $6.95 Popular Blue Crab Roll. 1 review 1 photo. $7.95 California Roll. 26 reviews 14 photos. $4.00 Popular ...Sides. Miso Soup. 1.00. Rice. 2.00. Disclaimer: Always check with the business for pricing and availability of menu items. SinglePlatform is not responsible for menu or pricing changes, but the information is believed to be accurate when posted. Listing of a menu does not mean that there is any affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship …Click here to browse through the menu & order your favorite food for pickup or delivery from Sachiko. 0. Sachiko. 3083 Brighton 1st Pl, Brooklyn, NY 11235 (718) 648-5528. View Hours. ALL DAY MENU. Appetizers Sushi Bar Appetizers Soup Salad A La Carte Sushi & Sashimi Sushi Bar Entrée Vegetable Roll Regular Roll Or Hand Roll Sachiko Special Roll ...Get address, phone number, hours, reviews, photos and more for Sachiko Sushi | 3210 E Valencia Rd, Tucson, AZ 85706, USA on …Jan 15, 2022 · Sachiko Sushi, 1101 N Wilmot Rd / Sachiko Sushi menu; Sachiko Sushi Menu. Add to wishlist. Add to compare #25 of 3041 restaurants in Tucson #1 of 110 restaurants ... 70 reviews and 157 photos of Sakari Sushi "Really delicious sushi! We got the All-YouCan-Eat and the sushi pieces were awesome! Great fish to rice ratio and served very nicely. Also very great service! ... Sachiko Sushi. 449 $$ Moderate Japanese, Sushi Bars. Sushi Garden - La Cholla. 289 $$ Moderate Japanese, Sushi Bars. …. Cam am, Johnny's grill, Syracuse plastic surgery, Dps az, Jumbo house, Scrappers, Kiefer kia, C lazy u ranch colorado, Kona plumbing.