2024 Durhamschoolservices - 4 days ago · Search job openings at Durham School Services. 79 Durham School Services jobs including salaries, ratings, and reviews, posted by Durham School Services employees.

Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for Durham School Services, L. P. of Lisle, IL. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. . Durhamschoolservices

65% of Bus Driver employees at Durham School Services would recommend their employer to a friend. This rating has increased by 22% in the past 12 months. Bus Driver professionals have also rated Durham School Services with a 3.3 rating for work-life-balance, 3.5 rating for diversity and inclusion, 3.0 rating for culture and values and 2.7 ... Cumberland - Durham School Services, Cumberland, Rhode Island. 200 likes · 10 were here. Durham is a leading provider of student transportation.Our mission:Getting students to school safely By Will Zimmerman Spectrum. Feb 22, 2023. 1. We at Durham School Services understand this school year has been a struggle from day one. From the ongoing shortage of drivers to epic weather events ...3 reviews of Durham School Services "I don't even know where to begin. Megan who is the front dispatcher is rude a d unprofessional. Let's first discuss how she is tired of her drivers being late. Her drivers she is a dispatcher not the manager. Second, how she is going to write them up because their car is not working and a piece of crap.Durham School Services locations by city. 3.4. Albany, NY. 3.6. Albuquerque, NM. 3.9. Algonquin, IL. 3.8. Amarillo, TX.Founded in 1917, Durham School Services is the U.S. student transportation division of National Express Corporation (NEC), which is the North American subsidiary of National Express Group. The company operates more than 13,500 school buses and serves over 300 school districts in nearly 29 U.S. states. It …Founded in 1917, Durham School Services is the U.S. student transportation division of National Express Corporation (NEC), which is the North American subsidiary of National Express Group. The company operates more than 13,500 school buses and serves over 300 school districts in nearly 29 U.S. states. It …Durham Public Schools Celebrates Athletic Director Excellence at State Level. Several DPS ADs shine on the state stage! Congrats to Joe Sharrow, Robert Duncan, Amy …Durham school services is a daughter company to national express. They don't respect their employees at all. They say they work with the school district no they don't. If a parent wants to change something like the driver for example they will do it. Management doesn't back up their employees like they say.Durham School Services Brenham, TX employee reviews. Bus tech 2 in Brenham, TX. 3.0. on June 7, 2023. Fun but too stressed at times I had to service 63 buses by myself at least 40 % of the time without managment had 9 lead tech and 4 . …Duval County - Durham School Services, Jacksonville, Florida. 130 likes · 40 were here. Durham School Services is a full-service student transportation provider, committed to getting students to...Durham School Services School and Employee Bus Services Lisle, Illinois Auckland One Rail Rail Transportation Panorama Business Consulting and Services Browse jobs ...Durham School Services currently serves GSA 3, and now, together with GSA 1, will operate over 400 buses for Duval County Public Schools. DSS has been serving Duval County Public Schools since 2006. DSS will operate a brand-new fleet fully equipped with air-conditioned buses and the latest safety technology such as DriveCam, Zonar, … School Bus Driver. Durham School Services. (part of National Express) 1,944 reviews. 126 Middle School Drive, McMinnville, TN 37110. $13 an hour - Part-time. Responded to 75% or more applications in the past 30 days, typically within 1 day. Apply now. Read Durham+School+Services reviews, including information from current and former employees on salaries, benefits, and more. Find out what life is like at Durham+School+Services, then browse jobs and apply today!Durham School Services Charter Bus Rentals Philadelphia, PA. National Express Charter, a leader in charter bus rentals, specializes in providing school bus rental services to groups across the United States and Canada. Address: Philadelphia - PA. Phone: 833-692-4635. Available Vehicle Types: School Bus.Durham School Services. Durham School Services is a trusted transportation provider that ensures students get to school safely, on time, and ready to learn. With over 100 years of experience, Durham is dedicated to delivering safe and reliable transportation services to more than 1,000,000 students across the United States on a daily basis. ...The new contract calls for Durham School Services to provide bus transportation services for five years starting in August 2024. Photo: Durham School Services Student transportation provider Durham School Services (DSS) will serve Duval County Public Schools’ Geographical Service Area (GSA) 1 students …Horrible Company to work for !!!!!! School Bus Driver (Former Employee) - Utica, NY - March 3, 2022. Durham has got to be one of the worst bus companies out there. And Management is to blame for that. I would NEVER recommend anyone getting a job with them. If you do I guarantee you'll be looking for employment within the first month.What would you suggest Durham School Services management do to prevent others from leaving? 37 people answered. What is the best part of working at the company? 35 people answered. What is covered by the health insurance at Durham School Services? 23 people answered.When asked in an Indeed survey about the difficulty of their interview at Durham School Services, most respondents said it was easy. Indeed’s survey asked over 341 respondents whether they felt that their interview at Durham School Services was a fair assessment of their skills. 87% said yes. After interviewing at Durham School Services, 46% ...Durham School Services-North Providence, RI. 111 likes. Durham School Services is a leading provider of student transportation. Our mission: Getting students to school safely, on time and ready to learn. When you work with us, you gain a partner dedicating to guaranteeing quality transportation and professional customer service. Streamline your morning and afternoon procedures with our services tailored for charter schools in Durham, NC. Call (919) 491-4195 to discuss the needs of your school for a school bus rental. With their combined resources, Durham School Services, Petermann, and Stock Transportation operate more than 19,000 school buses, employ over 24,000 people, and serve more than 500 school districts in 32 states and four provinces.At Durham School Services, our number one priority is the safety of the students we transport; we work tirelessly to ...5 reviews of Durham School Services "This company is awesome, this is my first professional driving job, and the staff are super supportive, and understanding. Plus the training was paid for by them. Now that I've been driving for a few months I've also built great rapport with the students and their parents. I feel like I'm truly making a difference."Durham Adds 54 New Propane School Buses to Washington Fleet. Read more about Durham School Services New York. Durham School Services will soon transport about 10,000 students to …Private High School Bus Driver - NonCDL 14 passenger buses - $18 per hour. Cristo Rey Research Triangle High School. Durham, NC 27701. These are routes transporting Work Study students from school in Durham to their company work study locations and/or back from these locations to school. Active 2 days ago ·. 3 reviews of Durham School Services "Update: We tried having bus service again this year, since my son changed schools to one significantly further away from our home. Something has changed at Durham, because this year, so far, has been very good. Minimal honking, the driver is on time, my son reports that the driver is careful, and the drop ... Durham School Services Charter Bus Rentals Schenectady, NY. National Express Charter, a leader in charter bus rentals, specializes in providing school bus rental services to groups across the United States and Canada. Address: Schenectady - NY. Phone: 833-692-4635. Available Vehicle Types: School Bus.1 likes, 0 comments - trevonhaywoodtherainlover2024 on March 8, 2024: "2017 IC RE #N3 (34340). Powertrain: MaxxForce DT+Allison PTS-2500. #DurhamSchoolServices …Durham School Services. 2601 Navistar Dr Lisle, IL 60532-3661. 1; Location of This Business 5501 MLK Blvd, Lubbock, TX 79404-5033. BBB File Opened: 8/2/2004. Years in Business: 38. Business Started:DURHAM SCHOOL SERVICES BUS TRANSPORTATION REGISTRATION FORM 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR- BLUE VALLEY SCHOOL DISTRICT. NOTE: All students must …3 reviews of Durham School Services "Update: We tried having bus service again this year, since my son changed schools to one significantly further away from our home. Something has changed at Durham, because this year, so far, has been very good. Minimal honking, the driver is on time, my son reports that the driver is careful, and the drop off … School Bus Driver. Durham School Services. (part of National Express) 1,944 reviews. 126 Middle School Drive, McMinnville, TN 37110. $13 an hour - Part-time. Responded to 75% or more applications in the past 30 days, typically within 1 day. Apply now. 3 reviews of Durham School Services "Update: We tried having bus service again this year, since my son changed schools to one significantly further away from our home. Something has changed at Durham, because this year, so far, has been very good. Minimal honking, the driver is on time, my son reports that the driver is careful, and the drop ... 3 reviews and 2 photos of Durham School Services "They hit one of our cars parked on the street in our neighborhood. Police and Durham manager come out, say they will call the next day with the claim number and the insurance company contact. That never happened, had to call them for the information. Their vendor …Analyzing spending enables creditors predict risk scenarios before other credit analysis methods. Lean how in our latest case study. Free Business profile for DURHAM SCHOOL SERVICES at 2205 Holland St, Birmingham, MI, 48009-7810, US. DURHAM SCHOOL SERVICES specializes in: Services, N.E.C.. This business can be reached at (248) 203-3940.Cumberland - Durham School Services, Cumberland, Rhode Island. 200 likes · 10 were here. Durham is a leading provider of student transportation.Our mission:Getting students to school safelyDurham School Services is a full-service student transportation provider, committed to... Blue Valley - Durham School Services | Overland Park KS Blue Valley - Durham School Services, Overland Park, Kansas. 258 likes · 1 talking about this · 33 were here.3 reviews of Durham School Services "Update: We tried having bus service again this year, since my son changed schools to one significantly further away from our home. Something has changed at Durham, because this year, so far, has been very good. Minimal honking, the driver is on time, my son reports that the driver is careful, and the drop off …Durham School Services. Durham School Services provides all transportation services for Lake Villa School District #41. Contact Information: Durham School Services 210 Park Ave. Lake Villa, IL 60046. Phone: 847-356-6990. Hours: Mon-Fri, 6:00am to 5:00pm. Visit Us. 131 McKinley Avenue. Lake Villa, IL 60046.Bauer’s Intelligent Transportation. 457. Bauer's provides a diversified suite of intelligent transportation solutions and luxury vehicles that meet and exceed the needs of corporations, transit systems, schools, airports, hotels, and transportation managers. …Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for DURHAM SCHOOL SERVICES, L. P. of Grass Valley, CA. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet.800.950.0485 | durhamschoolservices.com | durhamcharterservices.com Hardin County By the Numbers Partnership start: 2013 student enrollment: 3,700 Home-to-school …Find out what works well at Durham School Services from the people who know best. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s …Work from Home. Dress Code. Firing. Company Future. Working Hours. Shifts. Find 1,460 questions and answers about working at Durham School Services. Learn about the interview process, employee benefits, company culture and more on Indeed.Durham School Services , Huntsville, Alabama. 81 likes · 143 were here. At Durham School Services, our priority is the safety of the students we transport and work tireles Durham School Services | Huntsville ALDurham School Services jobs near Philadelphia, PA. Browse 2 jobs at Durham School Services near Philadelphia, PA. slide 1 of 1. Part-time. Bus Assistant. Philadelphia, PA. Easily apply. 30+ days ago. View job.The new contract calls for Durham School Services to provide bus transportation services for five years starting in August 2024. Photo: Durham School Services Student transportation provider Durham School Services (DSS) will serve Duval County Public Schools’ Geographical Service Area (GSA) 1 students …Nov 16, 2023 · Durham School Services currently serves GSA 3, and now, together with GSA 1, will operate over 400 buses for Duval County Public Schools. DSS has been serving Duval County Public Schools since 2006. DSS will operate a brand-new fleet fully equipped with air-conditioned buses and the latest safety technology such as DriveCam, Zonar, and CCTV. Durham School Services is located at 1681 Getwell Rd in Memphis, Tennessee 38111. Durham School Services can be contacted via phone at (901) 743-1093 for pricing, hours and directions. Durham School Services jobs near Utica, NY. Browse 3 jobs at Durham School Services near Utica, NY. slide 1 of 1. Part-time. Bus Assistant. Utica, NY. $15.65 an hour. Easily apply. 30+ days ago. May 10, 2021 · Durham School Services was selected by the Utica (N.Y.) City School District to transport about 10,000 students for the district to and from school each day for the next five years. Beginning in July, the school bus company will operate 120 routes that serve the district's students, according to a news release from Durham. “ [Durham] has over ... Carpentersville - Durham School Services. 115 likes. Durham School Services is a leading provider of student transportation. Our mission: Getting students to school safely, on time and ready to learn.With their combined resources, Durham School Services, Petermann, and Stock Transportation operate more than 19,000 school buses, employ over 24,000 people, and serve more than 500 school districts in 32 states and four provinces.At Durham School Services, our number one priority is the safety of the students we transport; we work tirelessly to ...Durham Bus Tracker allows you to view any of your student’s current school bus location and information about the route, real time, including the expected arrival time to your home. On the map, you can see multiple stops along the route, including the expected arrival times for each stop. You also have the opportunity to view the information ...Durham School Services Charter Bus Rentals Schenectady, NY. National Express Charter, a leader in charter bus rentals, specializes in providing school bus rental services to groups across the United States and Canada. Address: Schenectady - NY. Phone: 833-692-4635. Available Vehicle Types: School Bus.Founded in 1917, Durham School Services is the U.S. student transportation division of National Express Corporation (NEC), which is the North American subsidiary of National Express Group. The company operates more than 13,500 school buses and serves over 300 school districts in nearly 29 U.S. states. It …2022-23 BLUE VALLEY SCHOOL DISTRICT TRANSPORTATION GUIDELINES. Bus transportation will be provided by Durham School Services for the 2022-23 school year. …Durham School Services is a full-service student transportation provider, committed to getting students to school safely, on time and ready to learn. Page · School Transportation Service. 77 Ferry St, Easthampton, MA, …DURHAM SCHOOL SERVICES BUS TRANSPORTATION REGISTRATION FORM 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR- BLUE VALLEY SCHOOL DISTRICT. NOTE: All students must …Durham School Services is located at 30 W Yaphank Rd in Medford, New York 11763. Durham School Services can be contacted via phone at 631-479-2178 for pricing, hours and directions.You could be the first review for Durham School Services. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. Business website. durhamschoolservices.com. Phone number (254) 799-1207. Get Directions. 2604 Beale St Waco, TX 76705. Suggest an edit. Near Me. Toddler Swim Lessons Near Me. Other Education Nearby.1 likes, 0 comments - trevonhaywoodtherainlover2024 on March 8, 2024: "2017 IC RE #N3 (34340). Powertrain: MaxxForce DT+Allison PTS-2500. #DurhamSchoolServices …Duval County - Durham School Services, Jacksonville, Florida. 130 likes · 40 were here. Durham School Services is a full-service student transportation provider, committed to getting students to...1 likes, 0 comments - trevonhaywoodtherainlover2024 on March 8, 2024: "2017 IC RE #N3 (34340). Powertrain: MaxxForce DT+Allison PTS-2500. #DurhamSchoolServices …You could be the first review for Durham School Services. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. Business website. durhamschoolservices.com. Phone number (254) 799-1207. Get Directions. 2604 Beale St Waco, TX 76705. Suggest an edit. Near Me. Toddler Swim Lessons Near Me. Other Education Nearby.Dear Blue Valley Parent, Bus transportation services will be provided by Durham School Services for the Blue Valley School District for the 2022-23 school year. The school year …5 Durham School Services jobs in Lubbock, TX. Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Durham School Services employees.1,936 reviews from Durham School Services employees about Durham School Services culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more.Opportunity for extra income from field trips, ball trips, charter trips Bring your children with you. Hiring Weekly. $1,000 sign on bonus! Apply online at : … Duval County - Durham School Services, Jacksonville, Florida. 130 likes · 40 were here. Durham School Services is a full-service student transportation provider, committed to getting students to... Durham School Services, the company providing student busing in the Fairbanks North Star School District, has been in the Interior since it first inked a deal with the district to provide ...Who is National Express LLC? National Express LLC (NELLC) is the North American subsidiary of National Express Group, PLC, one of the premier transportation firms in the United Kingdom. We operate across 34 states and three provinces. All organizations share a strong commitment to provide the highest …Durham School Services was selected by the Utica (N.Y.) City School District to transport about 10,000 students for the district to and from school each day for the next five years. Beginning in July, the school bus company will operate 120 routes that serve the district's students, according to a news release from Durham. “ [Durham] has over ...5 reviews of Durham School Services "This company is awesome, this is my first professional driving job, and the staff are super supportive, and understanding. Plus the training was paid for by them. Now that I've been driving for a few months I've also built great rapport with the students and their parents. I feel like I'm truly making a difference."Durham School Services jobs near Waterbury, CT. Browse 7 jobs at Durham School Services near Waterbury, CT. slide 1 of 1. Part-time. Bus Assistant. Waterbury, CT. Easily apply. 30+ days ago. View job.Mebane Real estate. Morrisville Real estate. Rougemont Real estate. Zillow has 1 photo of this $140,000 0.78 Acres lot located at 3412 Redwood Rd #4, Durham, …Reviews from Durham School Services employees about Durham School Services culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Working at Durham School Services in Ames, IA: Employee Reviews | Indeed.comNov 17, 2023 · Durham School Services currently serves GSA 3, and now, together with GSA 1, will operate over 400 buses for Duval County Public Schools. DSS has been serving Duval County Public Schools since 2006. DSS will operate a brand-new fleet fully equipped with air-conditioned buses and the latest safety technology such as DriveCam, Zonar, and CCTV. Durham School Services Charter Bus Rentals Philadelphia, PA. National Express Charter, a leader in charter bus rentals, specializes in providing school bus rental services to groups across the United States and Canada. Address: Philadelphia - PA. Phone: 833-692-4635. Available Vehicle Types: School Bus.Durham School Services jobs near Waterbury, CT. Browse 7 jobs at Durham School Services near Waterbury, CT. slide 1 of 1. Part-time. Bus Assistant. Waterbury, CT. Easily apply. 30+ days ago. View job.Founded in 1917, Durham School Services is a division of National Express Corporation, a transportation company based in the United Kingdom. It provides regular home-to-school, field and charter trip, and summer school and camp transportation services to students, as well as serves children with special needs.4 reviews of Durham School Services "Durham School Services is the contracted public school busing service in Wallingford, CT. From my experience with them, their drivers could use a lesson in diplomacy when dealing with parents. They're unapologetically uncooperative, some even plain rude. When contacting the dispatching office, make sure you speak to the manager.Answer See 4 answers. What training does Durham School Services offer employees? Asked July 22, 2021. Lots of initial training just to get you your CDL, certifications, and get you legally able to drive a bus. Little to no real world/real scenerio training and no time or help to coach you and help you succeed.May 18, 2022 · Student transportation provider Durham School Services (DSS) begins a 10-year partnership with the Matanuska-Susitna Borough (Alaska) School District (MSBSD) in Wasilla starting this July. This will be DSS’ second venture in Alaska as it currently serves the students of the Fairbanks North Star Borough School District. On cue, Superior lighting, Virginia cavaliers women's basketball, Ikon athens, National governors association, Hibber, Clay county clerk of court, Schertz ymca, Farwest dallas, Sunburst youth academy, 311 in new york city, Norma, Estora, Dunwoody pediatrics

Durham School Services is a division of National Express Corporation, the North American subsidiary of National Express Group, one of the largest transportation firms in the United Kingdom. National Express Corporation transports more than 290 million passengers, is under contract with over 370 public agencies and operates …. Signature desserts

durhamschoolserviceskingdom stroller

Private High School Bus Driver - NonCDL 14 passenger buses - $18 per hour. Cristo Rey Research Triangle High School. Durham, NC 27701. These are routes transporting Work Study students from school in Durham to their company work study locations and/or back from these locations to school. Active 2 days ago ·. Durham Bus Tracker allows you to view any of your student’s current school bus location and information about the route, real time, including the expected arrival time to your home. On the map, you can see multiple stops along the route, including the expected arrival times for each stop. You also have the opportunity to view the information ...3 reviews of Durham School Services "Update: We tried having bus service again this year, since my son changed schools to one significantly further away from our home. Something has changed at Durham, because this year, so far, has been very good. Minimal honking, the driver is on time, my son reports that the driver is careful, and the drop off …Lisle, IL and Reading, PA – Durham School Services, a leader in student transportation, has formed a new partnership with Reading School District in Reading, PA. Durham will begin serving the students of Reading School District at the end of August of this year. A total of 28 routes will be operated by Durham School Services and all …Durham School Services Picked by West Ada School District in Idaho for Safe, Best-in-Class Service. To Provide Student Transportation Services for the Next Five Years MERIDIAN, ID, USA, February 29, 2024 /⁨EINPresswire.com⁩/ -- Durham School Services (DSS), a leader in student transportation, is set to embark on its unparalleled, …Durham School Services | 8,442 followers on LinkedIn. Getting students to school safely, on time and ready to learn®. | Durham School Services is a full-service student …School Bus Driver (Current Employee) - Jacksonville,Fl. - October 7, 2018. Working at Durham School Services for the last two and half years were good and bad, ups and downs, but over all it was a good one!! I also learned to Drive a Bus and any CL’s in a safe manner and the experience alone was a great one!! Pros.Private High School Bus Driver - NonCDL 14 passenger buses - $18 per hour. Cristo Rey Research Triangle High School. Durham, NC 27701. These are routes transporting Work Study students from school in Durham to their company work study locations and/or back from these locations to school. Active 2 days ago ·.By Will Zimmerman Spectrum. Feb 22, 2023. 1. We at Durham School Services understand this school year has been a struggle from day one. From the ongoing shortage of drivers to epic weather events ...Answer See 4 answers. What training does Durham School Services offer employees? Asked July 22, 2021. Lots of initial training just to get you your CDL, certifications, and get you legally able to drive a bus. Little to no real world/real scenerio training and no time or help to coach you and help you succeed.5 reviews of Durham School Services "This company is awesome, this is my first professional driving job, and the staff are super supportive, and understanding. Plus the training was paid for by them. Now that I've been driving for a few months I've also built great rapport with the students and their parents. I feel like I'm truly making a difference."Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Durham School Services. Search for other Bus Tours-Promoters on The Real Yellow Pages®.Durham School Services 3.3. Paramount, CA 90723. From $18.50 an hour. Part-time. Monday to Friday + 3. Easily apply. Work is a split shift. This could be stating as early as 6:45am, and end as late as 5:45pm. 4 Hours Per day Guarantee, additional hours available. Durham School Services Transportation Center 380 S. Livernois Rochester Hills, MI 48309 Main Office - 248-726-5925 Fax - 248-726-5935. Hours of Operation Monday - Friday 5:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Summer Hours Monday - Friday 6:30am - 4:30pm. Rochester Community Schools continues to partner with Durham School Services for student transportation. Durham School Services jobs near Roselle, NJ. Browse 2 jobs at Durham School Services near Roselle, NJ. slide 1 of 1. Part-time. Bus Assistant. Roselle, NJ. $14.13 - $15.00 an hour. Easily apply. 30+ days ago.5 reviews of Durham School Services "I would like to say Thank You to Mrs Jan and Mrs Jackie for helping us with my daughters lost phone. Jan was awesome and personally found her phone on the bus after she left it in the morning. She arranged for it to be waiting on a second bus for my daughter in the afternoon. Thank you …Get more information for Durham School Services in Albuquerque, NM. See reviews, map, get the address, and find directions.Durham School Services jobs near Waterbury, CT. Browse 7 jobs at Durham School Services near Waterbury, CT. slide 1 of 1. Part-time. Bus Assistant. Waterbury, CT. Easily apply. 30+ days ago. View job.Opportunity for extra income from field trips, ball trips, charter trips Bring your children with you. Hiring Weekly. $1,000 sign on bonus! Apply online at : …About Durham School Services. As an industry-leading student transportation provider, Durham School Services is dedicated to the safety of our students and People, transporting more than one million students daily and employing approximately 20,000 drivers across North America (Pre-COVID …With their combined resources, Durham School Services, Petermann, and Stock Transportation operate more than 19,000 school buses, employ over 24,000 people, and serve more than 500 school districts in 32 states and four provinces.At Durham School Services, our number one priority is the safety of the students we transport; we work tirelessly to ...About Durham School Services. As an industry-leading student transportation provider, Durham School Services is dedicated to the safety of our students and People, transporting more than one million students daily and employing approximately 20,000 drivers across North America (Pre-COVID …Durham School Services is a provider of school transportation services. The company operates more than 11,000 school buses and serves more than 300 school districts in 27 states across the country. It offers transportation services for several special events, including field trips, sporting events, charter trips and day outings.Durham School Services is headquartered in Lisle, 2601 Navistar Dr, United States, and has 1 office location.Explore all Durham School Services office locations. Compare Durham School Services office locations by office rating, and see reviews, jobs, salaries & interviews from Durham School Services employees in each office location.Durham school services is a daughter company to national express. They don't respect their employees at all. They say they work with the school district no they don't. If a parent wants to change something like the driver for example they will do it. Management doesn't back up their employees like they say.Bauer’s Intelligent Transportation. 457. Bauer's provides a diversified suite of intelligent transportation solutions and luxury vehicles that meet and exceed the needs of corporations, transit systems, schools, airports, hotels, and transportation managers. …Durham School Services-North Providence, RI. 111 likes. Durham School Services is a leading provider of student transportation. Our mission: Getting students to school safely, on time and ready to learn. Durham School Services. EducationTransportation. 5401 Barns Ave Roanoke VA 24019. (540) 970-3000. Visit Website. Hours: Contact Us! Private High School Bus Driver - NonCDL 14 passenger buses - $18 per hour. Cristo Rey Research Triangle High School. Durham, NC 27701. These are routes transporting Work Study students from school in Durham to their company work study locations and/or back from these locations to school. Active 2 days ago ·.The responsibilities of managing your student transportation are manifold. Partner with a leader in outsourced student transportation, freeing you up to focus on your top priority …Durham School Services. 2601 Navistar Dr Lisle, IL 60532-3661. 1; Location of This Business 5501 MLK Blvd, Lubbock, TX 79404-5033. BBB File Opened: 8/2/2004. Years in Business: 38. Business Started:Highlights Latest Sustainability and Electric Vehicle Endeavors. LISLE, IL – Durham School Services continues to solidify its position as an environmentally responsible company with the substantial progress it has made in its sustainability and electric vehicle (EV)-related efforts. As a leading school transportation provider, Durham …Find your public school assignment in Durham, NC, USA 2 reviews of DURHAM SCHOOL SERVICES "Great customer service. My daughter left her backpack on the bus and was in tears. They were so kind, had already found the backpack and helped get it back to us within about 10 minutes. Durham School Services jobs near Baltimore, MD. Browse 2 jobs at Durham School Services near Baltimore, MD. slide 1 of 1. Part-time. Bus Assistant. Baltimore, MD. Easily apply. 30+ days ago. View job. Durham School Services. Opens at 9:00 AM (732) 294-5203. Website. More. Directions Advertisement. 867 State Route 33 Freehold, NJ 07728 Opens at 9:00 AM. Hours. Mon 9 ... Durham School Services is located at 511 S Lincoln St in Elkhorn, Wisconsin 53121. Durham School Services can be contacted via phone at (262) 723-7667 for pricing, hours and directions. Contact Info (262) 723-7667 (262) 723-7667; Questions & …Durham School Services Picked by West Ada School District in Idaho for Safe, Best-in-Class Service. To Provide Student Transportation Services for the Next Five Years MERIDIAN, ID, USA, February 29, 2024 /⁨EINPresswire.com⁩/ -- Durham School Services (DSS), a leader in student transportation, is set to embark on its unparalleled, …Durham School Services is located at 511 S Lincoln St in Elkhorn, Wisconsin 53121. Durham School Services can be contacted via phone at (262) 723-7667 for pricing, hours and directions. Contact Info (262) 723-7667 (262) 723-7667; Questions & …Durham School Services. 2601 Navistar Dr Lisle, IL 60532-3661. 1; Location of This Business 5501 MLK Blvd, Lubbock, TX 79404-5033. BBB File Opened: 8/2/2004. Years in Business: 38. Business Started:School Bus Driver (Current Employee) - York, PA - September 1, 2013. People are great to work with and the kids are our customers as well as the school and the parents. The hardest part is the time in between my morning and afternoon run. The most important thing of the job is getting those kids safely to and from …Durham School Services is a full-service student transportation provider, committed to getting students to school safely, on time and ready to learn®. (203) 261-4329. School Transportation Service.Durham School Services. Salaries. Average Durham School Services hourly pay ranges from approximately $11.52 per hour for Student Assistant to $31.30 per hour for Diesel Technician. The average Durham School Services salary ranges from approximately $21,000 per year for Truck Driver Trainer to $106,772 per year for … 2 reviews of DURHAM SCHOOL SERVICES "Great customer service. My daughter left her backpack on the bus and was in tears. They were so kind, had already found the backpack and helped get it back to us within about 10 minutes. With their combined resources, Durham School Services, Petermann, and Stock Transportation operate more than 19,000 school buses, employ over 24,000 people, and serve more than 500 school districts in 32 states and four provinces.At Durham School Services, our number one priority is the safety of the students we transport; we work tirelessly to ...School Bus Driver (Current Employee) - Jacksonville,Fl. - October 7, 2018. Working at Durham School Services for the last two and half years were good and bad, ups and downs, but over all it was a good one!! I also learned to Drive a Bus and any CL’s in a safe manner and the experience alone was a great one!! Pros.School Bus Driver - Training Provided. Durham School Services 3.3. Wardsville, MO 65101. From $18.25 an hour. Part-time. Monday to Friday + 1. Easily apply. After one hundred years of business, our workforce sets the standard for world-class customer service and positive employee relations. Must be 21 years of age. Questions or concerns about bus routes or transportation fees should be directed to Durham School Services at (913) 681-2492. Door-to-door service will not be provided. Students are asked to walk to designated bus stops to board the bus. While Durham School Services, through the district, does attempt to provide time schedules for bus stops ... National Express | 27 January, 2020 | Next. Lisle, IL – Durham School Services, a leader in student transportation, today announced a new school bus contract with the Fairbanks North Star Borough School District in …Durham School Services Brenham, TX employee reviews. Bus tech 2 in Brenham, TX. 3.0. on June 7, 2023. Fun but too stressed at times I had to service 63 buses by myself at least 40 % of the time without managment had 9 lead tech and 4 . …Parents / PowerSchool Portal. PowerSchool is a Student Information System management platform used across the state of North Carolina and widely across the United States. This online system houses information about student's grades, schedules, contact information, and more. At Durham Public Schools, we use …Durham School Services , Huntsville, Alabama. 81 likes · 143 were here. At Durham School Services, our priority is the safety of the students we transport and work tireles Durham School Services | Huntsville ALOur Benefits. Apply to learn more about all the benefits offered in your area. Driver Today, Get Paid Tomorrow. No Experience Necessary- Training Provided! Medical, Dental, Vision and Company Paid Life Insurance. 401k with Company Match. Part-time Morning and Afternoon Shifts. School Year Schedule with Summers Off.Durham School Services employees rate the overall compensation and benefits package 2.9/5 stars. What is the highest salary at Durham School Services? The highest-paying job at Durham School Services is a Vice President, Chief of Staff with a salary of $272,976 per year (estimate).Durham School Services - Ames, IA | Ames IA. Durham School Services - Ames, IA, Ames, Iowa. 42 likes · 5 were here. MISSION STATEMENT Getting students to school safely, on time and ready to learn.DURHAM SCHOOL SERVICES LP : DBA Name: DURHAM SCHOOL SERVICES : Physical Address: 2601 NAVISTAR DRIVE LISLE, IL 60532 Phone: (630) 821-9059 Mailing Address: 2601 NAVISTAR DRIVE LISLE, IL 60532 USDOT Number: 350651 : State Carrier ID Number: MC/MX/FF Number(s): MC-163066 : DUNS Number:-- Power Units: 10,944 : …National Express | 27 January, 2020 | Next. Lisle, IL – Durham School Services, a leader in student transportation, today announced a new school bus contract with the Fairbanks North Star Borough School District in …I enjoyed my time working for Durham School Services. I worked about 35 hours a week, during that time I went to college or the gym in between my route splits. The job is suitable for someone who needs to supplement household income. Obviously due to the seasonal nature of the work schedule and sparse hours this job would be wholly inadequate ...5 reviews of Durham School Services "I would like to say Thank You to Mrs Jan and Mrs Jackie for helping us with my daughters lost phone. Jan was awesome and personally found her phone on the bus after she left it in the morning. She arranged for it to be waiting on a second bus for my daughter in the afternoon. Thank you …. Jim thorpe train rides, Care stl, Grandma's, Doordash food delivery, Kfor tv station, Bucks pocket state park, Sacred heart church palm desert, Bunce rental, Wildcat sanctuary, Limo car, Las vegas raceway, Puppies behind bars, Pepper mill vegas, Penn life mutual, A design, Hunter mountain resort new york, Runnings putnam ct, Dreas.