2024 Eecc travels - Apr 1, 2023 · We are on our way to Alaska! What fun an Alaskan Cruise can be! Seas are rough today! We see whales from our ship in Juneau! Mount Roberts Tram in Juneau. …

Apr 7, 2023 · We LOVE the UK!! Here are all of our travel videos from this amazing country.. Eecc travels

Oct 19, 2023 · We make our first steps into Canada on the cruise in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. This is the smallest of the Canadian provinces and we are excited ... Welcome to our channel! We are Jason & Alisa and we love to travel! We want to share our trips and experiences and we have some amazing adventures planned f... Mar 7, 2018 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure. TODAY IS THE DAY!! I am taking three girls who have never been on a Disney cruise... well they have never been on a cruise at all... on the Disney Dream! E... Aug 29, 2017 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure.Apr 11, 2023 · We had a wonderful time on the Carnival Dream in April! I have created a couple of videos to kick start the sharing of this trip. The first is a quiApr 1, 2023 · - EECC Travels. We Love CRUISING!!! Cruising was our first taste of travel outside of the USA and we were hooked after the first one! We have now been on over 25 cruises with 8 different cruise lines. Here …Apr 5, 2023 · WHAT AN AMAZING PORT!! Our First Time in St. Maarten – Harmony of the Seas.Apr 17, 2018 · Pixels Plus Digital Package 3: All Your Prints Plus Digital File for $249. As of April 16, 2018, the package prices are now as follows: Pixels Package 1: 5 Photos and 1 Canvas Print for $99 – stayed the same. Pixels Plus Package 2: All Your Prints for $249. Pixels Plus Digital Package 3: All Your Prints Plus Digital File for $399.Feb 13, 2022 · I cannot tell you how frustrating it is when you have everything ready that you need to board your cruise and they won't let you on! It was our COVID test t... Nov 9, 2022 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure.Apr 15, 2016 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure.Aug 29, 2017 · Chris starts the showdown with the ship split into two teams – The Temptations and The Supremes – where we have to compete against each other by either singing along to a great Motown song (which side can sing the loudest) or a dance off or whatever craziness he comes up with. This was a ton of fun and has cemented Chris as our favorite ... Apr 26, 2018 · Carnival Breeze: Full Ship Tour. by Alisa - EECC Travels. in Carnival Breeze, CRUISING. on April 26, 2018. 2. We absolutely LOVED the Carnival Breeze! It is a beautiful ship with lots of modern updates… including the decor. This is the first of the Carnival ships to get away from the Vegas-style decor. Don’t get me wrong, I actually like ...Apr 1, 2023 · The materials on EECC Travels’ site are given “as is”. EECC Travels makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property …Apr 1, 2023 · We saw surfers but not very many of them as the water was really cold! Washington DC. Visit the Smithsonian. Grand Canyon. Branson, MO – I must go at least once to see what my parents think is so great…. Seattle, WA – Visit during the non-rainy season – I’ve been told it is green and beautiful and a must see! Get in an RV and travel ...Mar 18, 2018 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure.Jun 3, 2019 · ‪We Now Have EECC Travels T-Shirts!!!‬ ‪We are so excited to announce that we have designed our first ever EECC Travels t-shirts! Thank you all so much...Aug 29, 2017 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure.Apr 1, 2023 · Day 5: Part 5 – Hasbro-The Game Show & 80’s Glow Party. Day 6: Part 1 – Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast & Seuss-a-Palooza. Day 6: Part 2 – A Storm is Rolling In…. Day 6: Part 3 – Yummy Taste Bar & Chilling in the Lobby. Day 6: Part 4 – Flick – The Power of Motion Pictures. Day 7: Part 1 – Sea Day Fun – Mini Golf, Pool ...Apr 1, 2023 · Day 5: Part 5 – Hasbro-The Game Show & 80’s Glow Party. Day 6: Part 1 – Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast & Seuss-a-Palooza. Day 6: Part 2 – A Storm is Rolling In…. Day 6: Part 3 – Yummy Taste Bar & Chilling in the Lobby. Day 6: Part 4 – Flick – The Power of Motion Pictures. Day 7: Part 1 – Sea Day Fun – Mini Golf, Pool ...More. EECC Travels's Photos. Tagged photos. Albums. EECC Travels. 27,809 likes · 1,650 talking about this. We love to travel and share our adventures! Come along!!Apr 15, 2016 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure.Apr 1, 2023 · We saw surfers but not very many of them as the water was really cold! Washington DC. Visit the Smithsonian. Grand Canyon. Branson, MO – I must go at least once to see what my parents think is so great…. Seattle, WA – Visit during the non-rainy season – I’ve been told it is green and beautiful and a must see! Get in an RV and travel ...Apr 30, 2023 · Two Days on Rocky Mountaineer Vancouver to Banff – Part 2. Canada’s ICONIC LAKE LOUISE – Banff National Park + Rocky Mountaineer Recap. BEARS? LUMBERJACKS? THE GRIND? What is Grouse Mountain all about? – Vancouver, Canada. CANADIAN STREET FOOD! Granville Island Public Market in Vancouver, Canada.Apr 5, 2023 · South Carolina. Check out this travel video from our visit to South Carolina:Apr 2, 2023 · Our Travels. We truly love to travel and get out and adventure as often as we can! You can find us RVing in our van around the USA, cruising around the Caribbean… “Huddle Up with Eddie & Laura” Livestream with our special guests Alisa & Jason from EECC Travels. They have one of the most successful cruise vlog channels ... Mar 21, 2019 · by Alisa - EECC Travels. in Carnival Breeze, CRUISING. on April 26, 2018. 2. We absolutely LOVED the Carnival Breeze! It is a beautiful ship with lots of modern updates… including the decor. This is the first of the Carnival ships to get away from the Vegas-style decor. Don’t get me wrong, I actually like the look of the other Carnival ... Apr 14, 2023 · Exploring Harvest Caye & Lunch at Landshark Bar & Grill – NCL Breakaway VlogApr 1, 2023 · Cruise Tips from EECC Travels. PACKING FOR A CRUISE – What we pack & how we pack. Cruise Tag! 25 Questions – What We LOVE About Cruising! DIY CRUISE DOOR DECORATIONS. Carnival Cruise …Jan 27, 2018 · by Alisa - EECC Travels; in Carnival Dream, Cruise Tips, CRUISING; on January 27, 2018; 4. When is the best time to enjoy the Carnival Waterworks??? When no one is on the ship! Sea days seem the perfect time to enjoy the waterslides and water play area… right?As of 2023, EECC Travels has a net worth of $970,000 USD. This is based on the value of their home, car and online travel business. They aren’t millionaires but certainly have experiences that people 5x their wealth have. Making Loot. They are absolutely making money with their channel!Nov 4, 2016 · by EECC Travels; in Disney Snacks, EECC Kitchen; on November 4, 2016; 0. I don’t know about you, but one famous Disney snack that has people dreaming of another taste is the Dole Whip… That sweet and tangy frozen concoction does something to our taste buds and links the taste to wonderful memories at the most magical place on earth. So who ...Mar 21, 2019 · Gratuity. On our first cruise, I paid the cruise fare and port taxes & fees for my family of five and got onboarc. I linked a credit card for incidental spending and brought cash for spending in port. But little did I know that ‘gratuties’ would be automatically added at the end of the cruise. I truly had no idea and had not planned for ...Apr 5, 2023 · St. Maarten - EECC Travels. Check out these travel videos from our visit to St. Maarten: WHAT AN AMAZING PORT!! Our First Time in St. Maarten - Harmony of the … After a short distance, you feel to boat begin to rock again and now you can recognize what is about to happen and there it goes into another spin. Yeah, this doesn’t get old. Everyone screams ‘again, again’ and they comply. It is a 30-minute ride to our destination and we get six spine-chilling turns on the Twister! Apr 2, 2023 · This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.Jul 26, 2023 · Convenience. Travel agents take care of every aspect of your trip, from your flights and hotel to ground transportation and excursions. Therefore, clients can be organized without having to stress over the planning process. More for your money. Don’t think that using a travel agent will cost you more than if you booked your trip yourself.Apr 2, 2023 · This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.Apr 1, 2023 · We saw surfers but not very many of them as the water was really cold! Washington DC. Visit the Smithsonian. Grand Canyon. Branson, MO – I must go at least once to see what my parents think is so great…. Seattle, WA – Visit during the non-rainy season – I’ve been told it is green and beautiful and a must see! Get in an RV and travel ...Sep 21, 2017 · Let's explore the world together!Learn how EECC Travels, a popular cruising couple, earns money from their YouTube channel, blog and cruise agency. Find out their net worth, jobs, family, daughter, and …Oct 20, 2017 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure.May 2, 2016 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure.Mar 21, 2019 · Gratuity. On our first cruise, I paid the cruise fare and port taxes & fees for my family of five and got onboarc. I linked a credit card for incidental spending and brought cash for spending in port. But little did I know that ‘gratuties’ would be automatically added at the end of the cruise. I truly had no idea and had not planned for ... by Alisa - EECC Travels. in Carnival Dream, CRUISING. on October 2, 2017. 26. Having seen the press release when Carnival first released Clue: Murder Mystery on their ships, I was extremely excited to see this in person and play along! We were already in the theater as we wanted to see both shows that night and we held on to our front row seats. Sea the World with EECC Travels. 2,254 likes · 1 talking about this. Let me and my team plan your next adventure! From cruising to all-inclusive resorts...Apr 3, 2023 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure.Nov 10, 2022 · Carnival Breeze: Full Ship Tour. by Alisa - EECC Travels. in Carnival Breeze, CRUISING. on April 26, 2018. 2. We absolutely LOVED the Carnival Breeze! It is a beautiful ship with lots of modern updates… including the decor. This is the first of the Carnival ships to get away from the Vegas-style decor. TODAY IS THE DAY!! I am taking three girls who have never been on a Disney cruise... well they have never been on a cruise at all... on the Disney Dream! E... Welcome to our channel! We are Jason & Alisa and we love to travel! We want to share our trips and experiences and we have some amazing adventures planned f... Nov 5, 2017 · The Liebster Award 2017. by Alisa - EECC Travels. in Liebster Award. on November 5, 2017. 5. I am so proud to be the recipient of the 2017 Leibster Award for new blogs! I was nominated by Kathy Raynes of The Quiet Cruiser – this site is full of tips for new cruisers as well as fantastic cruise and port reviews. And also by Cynthia …Mar 18, 2018 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure.Jul 27, 2023 · This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.Apr 2, 2023 · The owner(s) of this blog, Alisa Myatt dba EECC Travels, is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. Come along with us as we take you on a deck by deck tour of the new Carnival Venezia! We will explore the interior areas of the ship:Promenade including the... Mar 18, 2018 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure.Sea the World with EECC Travels. 2,254 likes · 1 talking about this. Let me and my team plan your next adventure! From cruising to all-inclusive resorts... We Love CRUISING!!! Cruising was our first taste of travel outside of the USA and we were hooked after the first one! We have now been on over 25 cruises with 8 different cruise lines. Here are links to all of our cruise playlists on YouTube: by Alisa - EECC Travels. in Carnival Dream, CRUISING. on October 2, 2017. 26. Having seen the press release when Carnival first released Clue: Murder Mystery on their ships, I was extremely excited to see this in person and play along! We were already in the theater as we wanted to see both shows that night and we held on to our front row seats. Jan 31, 2024 · EECC Travels is a travel agency that offers cruise, all-inclusive, and theme park vacations. They also have a YouTube channel where they share their travel …Mar 11, 2018 · Detergent for laundry. In case of wanting to do laundry. bring your own detergent pods, dryer sheets & quarters for machines. They do sell these on the ships that have laundry facilities, but they will be very expensive. Whenever we travel, I put two dryer sheets and two laundry pods into a ziplock bag just in case…. Apr 8, 2018 · Leave the cruise port. The shops outside of the cruise port will have better deals than those when you first get off the ship. You will also have a better chance of negotiating prices with these vendors. Many of the shops within the port have their prices regulated so if you are looking for a good deal, look outside of these shops that are laid ...The English Market is a must visit place in Cork, Ireland! . EECC Travels · Original audioJul 26, 2023 · Convenience. Travel agents take care of every aspect of your trip, from your flights and hotel to ground transportation and excursions. Therefore, clients can be organized without having to stress over the planning process. More for your money. Don’t think that using a travel agent will cost you more than if you booked your trip yourself.May 2, 2016 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure.Apr 1, 2023 · Cruise Tips from EECC Travels. PACKING FOR A CRUISE – What we pack & how we pack. Cruise Tag! 25 Questions – What We LOVE About Cruising! DIY CRUISE DOOR DECORATIONS. Carnival Cruise …Jan 31, 2024 · EECC Travels is a travel agency that offers cruise, all-inclusive, and theme park vacations. They also have a YouTube channel where they share their travel … “Huddle Up with Eddie & Laura” Livestream with our special guests Alisa & Jason from EECC Travels. They have one of the most successful cruise vlog channels ... More. EECC Travels's Photos. Tagged photos. Albums. EECC Travels. 27,809 likes · 1,650 talking about this. We love to travel and share our adventures! Come along!!Aug 11, 2018 · Let’s get started! I will be happy to provide you with quotes and options for your dream vacation. But first, we need to gather a bit of information. Please complete this form so we can get started. If you have a general question, please email me at [email protected]. Cruise Information Form. Once you are ready to book, I will need your ... Apr 1, 2023 · Bermuda. This is an amazing country to cruise to as you can get up to three days on the island! BERMUDA by SCOOTER? Is it DANGEROUS? It’s the Best Way to See the Island! (NORWEGIAN PEARL CRUISE) Share. Watch on. BERMUDA by SCOOTER?Apr 1, 2023 · We Love CRUISING!!! Cruising was our first taste of travel outside of the USA and we were hooked after the first one! We have now been on over 25 cruises with 8 different cruise lines. Here are links to all …Dec 10, 2023 · 145K subscribers. Subscribed. 1.9K. 26K views 1 month ago #RiverCruise #amawaterways #rivercruising. We have been in MANY ocean cruises, but never a river cruise… until now! We are sailing with... WHAT AN AMAZING PORT!! Our First Time in St. Maarten – Harmony of the Seas. Learn how EECC Travels, a popular cruising couple, earns money from their YouTube channel, blog and cruise agency. Find out their net worth, jobs, family, daughter, and … You have never seen a ship tour with this much personality! Come along with us as we take you on a full ship tour of the brand new Carnival Mardi Gras!We st... Apr 4, 2023 · We are at the last of the ABC Islands... Bonaire. We had no idea what we wanted to do in this port... we just knew we wanted a beach and snorkeling... So we... Apr 2, 2023 · The owner(s) of this blog, Alisa Myatt dba EECC Travels, is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.Aug 29, 2017 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure. Welcome to our channel! We are Jason & Alisa and we love to travel! We want to share our trips and experiences and we have some amazing adventures planned f... Sep 27, 2017 · by Alisa - EECC Travels; in Carnival Dream, CRUISING; on September 27, 2017; 0 ...Apr 2, 2023 · Our Travels. We truly love to travel and get out and adventure as often as we can! You can find us RVing in our van around the USA, cruising around the Caribbean…The duke of oil, Smg colony, Billy's boutique, Roger mcguinn, Portillo hotdog, Crea's, Red brick pizza, Lima lima restaurant, Mercado latino cerca de mi, Pizza cupcake, Broken egg restaurants, Piedmont medical center rock hill sc, Hia harrisburg, California dept of insurance

May 4, 2017 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure.. Merion village dental

eecc travelspinard waste

Jul 26, 2023 · Convenience. Travel agents take care of every aspect of your trip, from your flights and hotel to ground transportation and excursions. Therefore, clients can be organized without having to stress over the planning process. More for your money. Don’t think that using a travel agent will cost you more than if you booked your trip yourself.Mar 13, 2018 · LOUISIANA LIFE: Alex River Fete 2017 – Awesome Music, Great Food, Classic Cars & MORE! by EECC Travels. in LOUISIANA LIFE. on May 9, 2017. 0. We had a wonderful time this past weekend at Alex River Fete 2017 in our hometown of Alexandria, LA. It was a three day festival, but we were there only on Saturday for almost the full day. EECC Travels. 18,443 likes · 2,019 talking about this. We are a family who enjoys traveling and have decided to share our experiences. Come along on our ad Glacier Bay National Park is a highlight of an Alaskan cruise! This was hands down the best excursion we have ever experienced!! Beginning our first Alaskan Cruise. We are on our way to Alaska! What fun an Alaskan Cruise can be! Seas are rough today! We see whales from our ship in Juneau! Mount Roberts Tram in Juneau. Red Dog Saloon in Juneau. May 2, 2018 · 1 pair of sneakers/walking shoes (wear these on your feet on embarkation day), 1 pair of flip-flops or sandals, 1 pair of dress shoes and possibly 1 pair of water shoes (some excursions require them) 1 pair of PJs. 1-2 swimsuits. Underwear & socks (enough for however many days you will be on the cruise)Mar 21, 2019 · Gratuity. On our first cruise, I paid the cruise fare and port taxes & fees for my family of five and got onboarc. I linked a credit card for incidental spending and brought cash for spending in port. But little did I know that ‘gratuties’ would be automatically added at the end of the cruise. I truly had no idea and had not planned for ...Apr 2, 2023 · 101-Cruise-Tips-from-EECC-TravelsDownloadJul 26, 2023 · Convenience. Travel agents take care of every aspect of your trip, from your flights and hotel to ground transportation and excursions. Therefore, clients can be organized without having to stress over the planning process. More for your money. Don’t think that using a travel agent will cost you more than if you booked your trip yourself.More. EECC Travels's Photos. Tagged photos. Albums. EECC Travels. 27,809 likes · 1,650 talking about this. We love to travel and share our adventures! Come along!!Apr 8, 2023 · California. Check out these travel videos from our visits to California!Apr 27, 2016 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure. EECC Travels. 18,443 likes · 2,019 talking about this. We are a family who enjoys traveling and have decided to share our experiences. Come along on our ad May 2, 2018 · 1 pair of sneakers/walking shoes (wear these on your feet on embarkation day), 1 pair of flip-flops or sandals, 1 pair of dress shoes and possibly 1 pair of water shoes (some excursions require them) 1 pair of PJs. 1-2 swimsuits. Underwear & socks (enough for however many days you will be on the cruise) Oct 20, 2017 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure.EECC Travels. Explore the world one day at a time. Woot! Shop recommended products from EECC Travels on www.amazon.com. Learn more about EECC Travels's favorite products. EECC Travels. 18,443 likes · 2,019 talking about this. We are a family who enjoys traveling and have decided to share our experiences. Come along on our ad May 2, 2018 · 1 pair of sneakers/walking shoes (wear these on your feet on embarkation day), 1 pair of flip-flops or sandals, 1 pair of dress shoes and possibly 1 pair of water shoes (some excursions require them) 1 pair of PJs. 1-2 swimsuits. Underwear & socks (enough for however many days you will be on the cruise)Jun 1, 2023 · Norwegian Cruise Line recently welcomed @EECCTravels aboard Norwegian Jewel to share their journey in a 5-part video series. Check out part one of the series... TODAY IS THE DAY!! I am taking three girls who have never been on a Disney cruise... well they have never been on a cruise at all... on the Disney Dream! E... May 2, 2023 · Our First Visit to Dominican Republic – Amber Cove – HAL Nieuw Statendam – February 2020.Mar 21, 2019 · Gratuity. On our first cruise, I paid the cruise fare and port taxes & fees for my family of five and got onboarc. I linked a credit card for incidental spending and brought cash for spending in port. But little did I know that ‘gratuties’ would be automatically added at the end of the cruise. I truly had no idea and had not planned for ...Apr 1, 2023 · Day 5: Part 5 – Hasbro-The Game Show & 80’s Glow Party. Day 6: Part 1 – Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast & Seuss-a-Palooza. Day 6: Part 2 – A Storm is Rolling In…. Day 6: Part 3 – Yummy Taste Bar & Chilling in the Lobby. Day 6: Part 4 – Flick – The Power of Motion Pictures. Day 7: Part 1 – Sea Day Fun – Mini Golf, Pool ...Nov 5, 2017 · The Liebster Award 2017. by Alisa - EECC Travels. in Liebster Award. on November 5, 2017. 5. I am so proud to be the recipient of the 2017 Leibster Award for new blogs! I was nominated by Kathy Raynes of The Quiet Cruiser – this site is full of tips for new cruisers as well as fantastic cruise and port reviews. And also by Cynthia …EECC Travels Reels. 18,795 likes · 2,325 talking about this. We are a family who enjoys traveling and have decided to share our experiences. Come along on our ad. Watch the latest reel from EECC...Jan 31, 2024 · Let's Plan a Universal Vacation. I can’t wait to begin planning your next adventure!!! Alisa Myatt – EECC Travels. [email protected]. Norwegian Cruise Line Specialist – PhD Degree. Carnival Cruise Lines Specialist – Daring Discoverer. Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Specialist. Disney Specialist (Walt Disney World, Disneyland, … Iceland. The land of fire and ice! Check out this travel video from our visit to Iceland: ICELAND!! Blue Lagoon & Off Road Tour of Iceland + Norwegian Prima's Naming Ceremony. Share. Watch on. ICELAND!! Blue Lagoon & Off Road Tour of Iceland + Norwegian Prima’s Naming Ceremony. Apr 8, 2023 · California. Check out these travel videos from our visits to California!May 2, 2016 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure. You have never seen a ship tour with this much personality! Come along with us as we take you on a full ship tour of the brand new Carnival Mardi Gras!We st... Apr 1, 2023 · We Love CRUISING!!! Cruising was our first taste of travel outside of the USA and we were hooked after the first one! We have now been on over 25 cruises with 8 different cruise lines. Here are links to all …Apr 8, 2023 · California. Check out these travel videos from our visits to California!Mar 21, 2019 · by Alisa - EECC Travels. in Carnival Breeze, CRUISING. on April 26, 2018. 2. We absolutely LOVED the Carnival Breeze! It is a beautiful ship with lots of modern updates… including the decor. This is the first of the Carnival ships to get away from the Vegas-style decor. Don’t get me wrong, I actually like the look of the other Carnival ... Aug 11, 2018 · Let’s get started! I will be happy to provide you with quotes and options for your dream vacation. But first, we need to gather a bit of information. Please complete this form so we can get started. If you have a general question, please email me at [email protected]. Cruise Information Form. Once you are ready to book, I will …Mar 4, 2018 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along …Apr 2, 2023 · The owner(s) of this blog, Alisa Myatt dba EECC Travels, is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.Apr 1, 2023 · Contact Us. We would love to hear from you! Name *. E-mail *. Comment or Message *.EECC Travels. 18,443 likes · 2,019 talking about this. We are a family who enjoys traveling and have decided to share our experiences. Come along on our ad. EECC Travels. 18,443 likes · 2,019 talking about this. We are a family who enjoys traveling and have decided to share our experiences.Jan 31, 2024 · EECC Travels is a travel agency that offers cruise, all-inclusive, and theme park vacations. They also have a YouTube channel where they share their travel … Sea the World with EECC Travels. 2,254 likes · 1 talking about this. Let me and my team plan your next adventure! From cruising to all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean! Jan 31, 2018 · The best time to book Hawaiian cruises is 21 days before departure, and Mexican cruises can offer up to 46% off within 32 days prior to departure. The Caribbean is America’s favorite cruise region, and this popular playground boasts maximum price reductions of 51% off when you book around 59 days before departure.Jul 26, 2023 · Convenience. Travel agents take care of every aspect of your trip, from your flights and hotel to ground transportation and excursions. Therefore, clients can be organized without having to stress over the planning process. More for your money. Don’t think that using a travel agent will cost you more than if you booked your trip yourself.Apr 2, 2023 · Our Travels. We truly love to travel and get out and adventure as often as we can! You can find us RVing in our van around the USA, cruising around the Caribbean…Mar 14, 2023 · We are sailing from Ft. Lauderdale for a new adventure! This will be our first time ever to the ABC Islands! And our first time on Holland America Line's R... Mar 18, 2018 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure.As of 2023, EECC Travels has a net worth of $970,000 USD. This is based on the value of their home, car and online travel business. They aren’t millionaires but certainly have experiences that people 5x their wealth have. Making Loot. They are absolutely making money with their channel!Nov 5, 2017 · The Liebster Award 2017. by Alisa - EECC Travels. in Liebster Award. on November 5, 2017. 5. I am so proud to be the recipient of the 2017 Leibster Award for new blogs! I was nominated by Kathy Raynes of The Quiet Cruiser – this site is full of tips for new cruisers as well as fantastic cruise and port reviews. And also by Cynthia Mackintosh ... by Alisa - EECC Travels. in Carnival Dream, CRUISING. on October 2, 2017. 26. Having seen the press release when Carnival first released Clue: Murder Mystery on their ships, I was extremely excited to see this in person and play along! We were already in the theater as we wanted to see both shows that night and we held on to our front row seats. Apr 26, 2018 · Carnival Breeze: Full Ship Tour. by Alisa - EECC Travels. in Carnival Breeze, CRUISING. on April 26, 2018. 2. We absolutely LOVED the Carnival Breeze! It is a beautiful ship with lots of modern updates… including the decor. This is the first of the Carnival ships to get away from the Vegas-style decor. Don’t get me wrong, I actually like ...May 28, 2017 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure.Apr 15, 2016 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure. In fact, I estimate that EECC Travels makes at least $12,000+ per month! More than enjoy for Jason and Alisa to live their dreams. They do this through: Cruise commissions as they run a cruise agency with staff Merchandise sales through Teespring YouTube ads on their videos EECC Travels. 18,443 likes · 2,019 talking about this. We are a family who enjoys traveling and have decided to share our experiences. Come along on our ad Sunday they were one price… then we wake up Monday morning to the same packages at much higher prices…. Then on Wednesday, Carnival brought the prices back down and made a few changes. Here is how the pre-purchased packages look now: $99.98 – Pixels – 5 photos and 1 canvas print. $199.98 – Pixels Plus – All of your photos. May 2, 2023 · Our First Visit to Dominican Republic – Amber Cove – HAL Nieuw Statendam – February 2020.Aug 29, 2017 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure.Sep 27, 2017 · by Alisa - EECC Travels; in Carnival Dream, CRUISING; on September 27, 2017; 0 ...Oct 28, 2017 · The Breakaway will arrive in New Orleans from a 14-day repositioning cruise on November 11, 2018. We will board on this date and sail away for seven days to Cozumel, Mexico; Costa Maya, Mexico and Norwegian’s private port at Harvest Caye, Belize. The 4,000 passenger ship will then begin regular seven-, ten- and eleven-night cruises to the ...May 16, 2017 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure.Mar 11, 2018 · Carnival allows one bottle of wine/champagne (750ml) per adult and soda (12 pack) per person in/with carry-on luggage. Royal Caribbean allows one bottle of wine/champagne (750ml) per adult (limit two per stateroom). Norwegian allows one bottle of wine/champagne (750ml) per adult (subject to a $15 corkage fee)The English Market is a must visit place in Cork, Ireland! . EECC Travels · Original audioMay 21, 2017 · After much anticipation and waiting... We finally arrive at the port and board the Carnival Dream! I must say this was the quickest we have ever gotJun 1, 2023 · Norwegian Cruise Line recently welcomed @EECCTravels aboard Norwegian Jewel to share their journey in a 5-part video series. Check out part one of the series... Jun 14, 2018 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure.May 16, 2017 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure.May 4, 2017 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along on our travels! Get our 101 Cruise Tips List Now! Our Next Big Adventure.Mar 18, 2018 · Welcome to EECC Travels! We are a family of five – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby – who love adventure and sharing our journeys through this blog and our YouTube channel. Get to know our family and come along … Please SUBSCRIBE, Comment, Like, Share & Follow!*Check out our travel & camera gear on Amazon*https://www.amazon.com/shop/eecctravelsThis link has all of the... Mar 21, 2019 · by Alisa - EECC Travels. in Carnival Breeze, CRUISING. on April 26, 2018. 2. We absolutely LOVED the Carnival Breeze! It is a beautiful ship with lots of modern updates… including the decor. This is the first of the Carnival ships to get away from the Vegas-style decor. Don’t get me wrong, I actually like the look of the other Carnival .... Raleigh discount furniture, Tn attorney general, Motor vehicle ct, Hennes and mauritz home, Kia of st cloud, Bsa hospital, Lowes apopka, Great lakes family dental, Honda port charlotte, Walmart hobbs nm, Monticello mn, Manehim, Cc warehouse, What's opening today near me, The filmore detroit, Carlton ottawa, Noma social, Mad elephant appleton.