Westbrook animal shelter - 71 Animal jobs available in Westbrook, ME on Indeed.com. Apply to Veterinary Technician, Animal Caretaker, Customer Service Representative and more!

Westbrook animal shelterWestbrook animal shelter - PALS No-Kill Cat Shelter, Winthrop, Maine. 7,968 likes · 326 talking about this · 98 were here. Protectors of Animal Life Society (PALS) is a no-kill cat shelter in Winthrop, ME. We are open by...

Fetching Hope partners with southern shelters/rescues to save and place homeless dogs. All of our listed dogs are currently with foster families in private homes, in Maine. We do …Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541. …Protecting Forest Animals. Wildlife living in forests are having a hard time these days, with clear cutting trees for new housing development that is going on. Some species are slowly becoming extinct. That means that our rapid growth might cause the complete disappearance of certain types of animals.Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541. Hours. ADOPTION HOURS: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 11am-4pm. 2 Shelters. Forgotten Felines. 153 Horse Hill Rd. Westbrook, CT 6498. Located in Middlesex County. View On Map. Details. Valley Shore Animal Welfare League. 647 Horse Hill Rd. ANIMAL REFUGE LEAGUE - 20 Photos & 14 Reviews - 217 Landing Rd, Westbrook, Maine - Animal Shelters - Yelp - Phone Number.Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, ME 04098. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Shannon Cote, Volunteer Coordinator, at [email protected] or (207) 517-3934.This is an online platform that we provide so that pets can have a chance to find their new home before coming to the shelter. Create an account and contact the owner directly so that you can learn more! Learn how to adopt a pet at the FNSB Animal Shelter. See photos of animal who are ready to be adopted. Make an …This shelter is the second largest municipal animal shelter in the state of Connecticut. The New Haven Animal Shelter takes in approximately 1,400 cats and dogs every year, and draws 3,200 visits, according to its website. Visit their site to see what dogs and cats are up for adoption, and maybe you’ll find a furry friend to bring home.Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541. Hours. Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854 ... Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541. Hours. ADOPTION HOURS: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 11am-4pm.Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541. Hours.Learn more about how Purina and Petfinder are making a difference together. Search for dogs for adoption at shelters near Maine, ME. Find and adopt a pet on Petfinder today.We care for nearly 3,500 homeless dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, rabbits, domesticated birds, rats, mice, and guinea pigs every year. You can rest assured we have the pet for you. One of them (or two, or three) will make an invaluable new addition to your family. You’ll have the satisfaction of knowing you’ve saved an animal from ...Specialties: Dog & Cat Boarding Dog day care center Dog walking Pet Grooming All Breeds Established in 1975. WELCOME to Silver Trails - We are proud to announce that we are under new ownership (February 2020)! The Animal Inn is a family owned and operated animal inn that was established by the Bernard family in 1975, now run by the Ziegler … The West Side Shelter is located at 11800 Sunset Gardens SW. View map. Animal Welfare Information. Animal Welfare. Dial 311 (505-768-2000) [email protected]. Full contact information. A list of adoption centers and shelters administered by the City of Albuquerque Animal Welfare Department. The Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland Arthur P. Girard Adoption Center is located at 217 Landing Road in Westbrook. (This is directly behind our old facility at 449 Stroudwater Street.) PLEASE NOTE: Those who are using GPS to find us can plug in 449 Stroudwater Street as your location marker if the Landing Road address doesn’t appear. Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541We believe that giving grants to other animal welfare organizations is vital to our work and advancing the collective goals of the animal welfare community. Since 2001, we have given more than $200 million in grants to over 3,500 animal shelters, municipal and governmental agencies, rescue groups, universities and other mission-aligned ... Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland. 449 Stroudwater St. Westbrook, ME 04092 | View on Google Maps. Patsy Murphy. (207) 854-9771 | fax: (207) 854-4105. Visit Site. Serves as an adoption agency and animal control holding facility for 14 communities in Greater Portland; cares for 4,000 stray, abandoned and unwanted animals annually. Adopting a Pet from a Shelter. ... If you would like to add custom text or update the information provided about Westbrook Animal Clinic please email us at [email protected] Note: PO Boxes will not show correctly on the map below. Average Rating for Westbrook Animal Clinic: 5 ( reviews)Westbrook, ME 04092. Phone: 207-854-3132. Fax: 207-854-3068. ... Animal Shelter Facts. Did you know that the average number of litters a fertile dog can produce in one year is two? Pet Education. Pet Tips - Daily Archives; Veterinary Clinics; Pet Meds; Dog Boarding; Spaying and Neutering;Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541. Hours.Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541. Hours. ADOPTION HOURS: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 11am-4pm.Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541. Hours.Maine Coast Animal Rescue is a private, non-profit, kennel-free organization, female-owned and run. For 7-years, our aim is a world where every four-legged friend has a chance at a safe, healthy, loving life. ... MCAR conducts several transport missions a month to different states in an effort to bring dogs that are in shelters … The Westbrook Animal Control Department covers the town of Westbrook on a 24x7 basis for animal emergencies. We maintain a shelter at 1105 Nod Road in Clinton, Ct. We actively monitor our Facebook page for notifications of lost/missing animals, please take a look there for any current information. Please note that these pets from our animal shelter have been adopted! Contact Me. CONTACT US! (860) 399-7561. [email protected]. ... Westbrook, CT. Success ... The Animal House - Westbrook, Westbrook, Maine. 4,311 likes · 29 talking about this · 494 were here. Your source for events and happenings at The Animal...These adoption pages are REAL TIME, so as soon as a dog or puppy is adopted, it will “disappear” from the website. Age Any Puppy Adolescent Dog Adult Dog Senior Dog Size Any Small (1-19 lbs.) Medium (20-59 … Head over to our website and fill out an application! The shelter is located at 647 Horse Hill Road in Westbrook, CT. Shelter Hours are Tuesday through Saturday from 11am-5pm by appointment only. Please call the office or email us at [email protected] to make an appointment today! Search for cats for adoption at shelters near Westbrook, ME. Find and adopt a pet on Petfinder today. or. Location . Distance. Go Close this dialog Find a Pet All About ... Animal Shelters & Rescues; Petfinder Foundation; Dogs & Puppies Open Submenu. Dog Adoption; Dog Breeds; Feeding Your Dog; Dog Behavior; Dog …Join our team of animal lovers! Employment Opportunities. Thursday: 4-7 pm. Friday: 4-7 pm. Saturday: 12–6 pm. Sunday: 12-6 pm. Heartland Animal Shelter is a non-profit, no kill animal shelter Wheeling, IL dedicated to finding forever homes for the dogs and cats in our care.Information- All cats are: spayed or neutered. age appropriate vaccines. Leukemia/FIV tested. microchipped. started deworming treatment if needed. flea preventative. For more information, call 207-935-4358 or send a note to [email protected] Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. …Animal Shelter And Rescue. Westbrook, Maine. YANKEE CHIHUAHUA RESCUE AND ADOPT. ... Sunday: -not updated-Other pets near Westbrook, ME. KARIM. Ibizan Hound ...A New Facility On Route 145 For Clinton And Westbrook Will Be Built With The Help Of A $100,000 State Grant. The towns of Clinton and Westbrook will soon share a regionalized animal shelter - and ...Our vision is to reunite lost companion pets, reduce the stray population, offer opportunities for unwanted animals to be adopted or rescued and provide the public with information and programs for responsible pet ownership in Hamilton County Ohio. Cincinnati Animal CARE Humane Society is a no-kill animal shelter, …449 Stoudwater Street. Westbrook. Animal Welfare Society. (207) 985-3244. Old Holland Road. West Kennebunk. Ark Animal Sanctuary. (207) 532-4900. 70 Main Street.Learn more about Valley Shore Animal Welfare League in Westbrook, CT, and search the available pets they have up for adoption on Petfinder. ... The shelter is located at 647 Horse Hill Road in Westbrook, CT. Shelter Hours are Tuesday through Saturday from 11am-5pm by appointment only.The Westbrook Animal Control Department covers the town of Westbrook on a 24x7 basis for animal emergencies. We maintain a shelter at 1105 Nod Road in Clinton, Ct. We actively monitor our Facebook page for notifications of lost/missing animals, please take a look there for any current information. ...Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541Learn more about how Purina and Petfinder are making a difference together. Search for dogs for adoption at shelters near Kennebunk, ME. Find and adopt a pet on Petfinder today.The mission of ARLGP is to provide temporary care and shelter for stray, abandoned, confiscated and relinquished animals, and to place as many as possible into responsible and caring homes; to work to create awareness and support for the humane treatment of all animals; to end animal overpopulation through education and the promotion of spaying …Learn more about how Purina and Petfinder are making a difference together. Search for dogs for adoption at shelters near Kennebunk, ME. Find and adopt a pet on Petfinder today.The Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland in Westbrook has accepted 572 cats so far this year, up from 378 in 2022 for a 54% increase. Midcoast Humane in Brunswick has received about 200 more ...Please note that Animal Humane Society is an open-admission organization that accepts all animals. As a result, animals deemed untreatable or unhealthy may not be candidates for adoption, and humane euthanasia may be considered in some cases. To schedule a surrender appointment, call our Pet Helpline at 952-HELP-PET (952-435-7738). The Westbrook Animal Control Department covers the town of Westbrook on a 24x7 basis for animal emergencies. We maintain a shelter at 1105 Nod Road in Clinton, Ct. We actively monitor our Facebook page for notifications of lost/missing animals, please take a look there for any current information. The Animal House - Westbrook, Westbrook, Maine. 4,311 likes · 29 talking about this · 494 were here. Your source for events and happenings at The Animal House of Westbrook-- your family-owned healthy pCharacteristics. Friendly, Playful, Funny. Coat length. Medium. Health. Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered. Adoption fee. $550.00. Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.Occupancy can range from 150 - 175 cats at any given time. Adoption hours are 8:00 am - 2:00 pm Friday through Monday and 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Tuesday through Thursday. We are closed snow days and holidays. PALS is open by appointment only for intakes and adoptions. Please call 395-4274 to schedule an appointment.Westbrook emergency shelters. Emergency Management works closely with the Board of Education throughout the year to ensure all three schools are ready for an emergency shelter. The Daisy Ingraham School at 105 Goodspeed Drive is our primary shelter. ... No other animal or reptile will be housed. The dog/cat must remain in the crate, in a ...Specialties: Dog & Cat Boarding Dog day care center Dog walking Pet Grooming All Breeds Established in 1975. WELCOME to Silver Trails - We are proud to announce that we are under new ownership (February 2020)! The Animal Inn is a family owned and operated animal inn that was established by the Bernard family in 1975, now run by the Ziegler …Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541. Hours.Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland. 449 Stroudwater St. Westbrook, ME 04092 | View on Google Maps. Patsy Murphy. (207) 854-9771 | fax: (207) 854-4105. Visit Site. Serves as an adoption agency and animal control holding facility for 14 communities in Greater Portland; cares for 4,000 stray, abandoned and unwanted animals annually.Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541The Valley Shore Animal Welfare League is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit shelter that accepts adoptable cats and dogs based on. .The Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland envisions a community where pets and people can share a healthy bond of love and kindness. We are an open-admission shelter, giving every pet hope for a new beginning and a second chance. We strive to be leaders in the animal welfare sector and are commited to building respect, dignity, …Animal Welfare Society serves as the safety net for lost and homeless pets and to provide access to affordable services and resources necessary for long term well-being, so pets and their families stay together and thrive. ... ME Shelter License #F186 AWS EIN: 23-7018176Learn more about Forgotten Felines, Inc. in Westbrook, Connecticut, and search the available pets they have up for adoption on PetCurious. Animal Shelters and Rescues near me in Westbrook, Connecticut | PetCuriousThis is an online platform that we provide so that pets can have a chance to find their new home before coming to the shelter. Create an account and contact the owner directly so that you can learn more! Learn how to adopt a pet at the FNSB Animal Shelter. See photos of animal who are ready to be adopted. Make an …EMAIL US. We're happy to answer any questions that you have about our Adoption Process or Animal Control & Rescue Services. Please email us today and a team member will be in touch with …Animal shelters in Westbrook, ME. Ready to find your match? Here are 27 animal shelters in Westbrook, ME with 2,026 adoptable pets. Critter Cavalry Rescue New England - ME.Contact the shelter. HOW TO ADOPT. Step 1: We encourage you to meet our animals in person to get to know them, ... Poweshiek Animal League Shelter [email protected] 641-236-4288 4167 20th St. Grinnell, IA. Mailing Address - PO Box 123, Grinnell, IA 50112. Resources Jobs Internal. The ARLGP is the only full-service, open-admission animal shelter and adoption center in this region and contracts exclusively with each of these fourteen (14) municipalities for animal welfare services. Westbrook, ME 04098-0336. Kershaw County Humane Society is here to work with Kershaw County residents. If you have found an animal, need to surrender an animal, or want information on TNR services, please call our Pet Resource Center at 803-425-6016, text us at 803-272-8410, or email [email protected]. If you find a stray animal outside of …WESTBROOK, Maine — The 5th annual Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland 'Shelter Sleep-in'is back on Nov. 3 at ARLGP in Westbrook. NEWS CENTER Maine's Amanda Hilland Lee Goldbergwill be there for the whole sleepover, spending time with all the cuddly critters and furry friends. This year, the ARLGP is pitting 18 … Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854 ... Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. …Westbrook Animal Hospital Reviews Average Rating: 5 out of 5 (9 reviews) Comments: Dr Friel is the best vet ever. He is very caring, empathic and an excellent listener. He takes the time to help. I refer everyone i know with animal companions to … Please note that these pets from our animal shelter have been adopted! Contact Me. CONTACT US! (860) 399-7561. [email protected]. ... Westbrook, CT. Success ... The ASPCA is the nation’s second-largest animal-welfare grant maker, supporting a wide range of activities that further our mission. Skip to content . ASPCA. Our ... goals of the animal welfare community. Since 2001, we have given more than $200 million in grants to over 3,500 animal shelters, municipal and …A shelter for stray, abandoned, and relinquished animals in Westbrook, ME. Learn about their mission, adoption policy, and how to find pets for …Small animal clinic in Southern Maine catering to dogs, cats, and other small animals. By appointment only. Hours of Operation: Sunday- Closed. Monday- 8-5. Tuesday- 8-5. … The West Side Shelter is located at 11800 Sunset Gardens SW. View map. Animal Welfare Information. Animal Welfare. Dial 311 (505-768-2000) [email protected]. Full contact information. A list of adoption centers and shelters administered by the City of Albuquerque Animal Welfare Department. Animal Shelters in Westbrook, Maine. View all Westbrook, ME animal shelter and rescue organizations in your area. Adopt a pet in need of a permanent loving and caring …Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, ME 04098. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Shannon Cote, Volunteer Coordinator, at [email protected] or (207) 517-3934.Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541. Hours.Huckleberries spokane, Maine secretary of state, Erie county water authority, Royal cinemas imax, Sam's club hattiesburg, Emporium pies, Philly car kings, Soundwell slc, Lazy ranch, Bonnie tomato plants, Aeropuerto de baltimore, Lakewood ohio, Stuffed crust dominos, Stuff to do this weekend near me

How to adopt a pet at the Oklahoma City Animal Shelter. The Oklahoma City Animal Shelter is located at 2811 SE 29th St. and is open for adoptions from 12-5 p.m. …. Walmart winchester indiana

Westbrook animal shelterjames martin sj

3 Years 6 Months Jasper – available by appointment only Male. Mixed Breed, Small (under 24 lbs fully grown), Mix. 10 Years 7 Months Bo Male. Mixed Breed, Large (over 44 lbs fully grown), Mix. 5 Years 7 Months Ahmawez -Soulmates w/ Shiloh (appointment only) Female. Mixed Breed, Medium (up to 44 lbs fully grown), Mix.Welcome to Safe Haven. Shop: Cattail Farm, 1784 Post Road, Wells, open 11am-4pm seven days a week (weather permitting) Shelter: 1420 Post Road, next to the Wells Public Library 207-646-1611. Open 11:30am -1:30pm Mon – Friday, weekends by appointment. Mail: PO Box 91, Wells, ME 04090. Valley Shore Animal Welfare League, Westbrook, Connecticut. 3,328 likes · 625 talking about this · 532 were here. Valley Shore Animal Welfare League (VSAWL) is a non-profit animal shelter established... Characteristics. Friendly, Playful, Funny. Coat length. Medium. Health. Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered. Adoption fee. $550.00. Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.Protecting Forest Animals. Wildlife living in forests are having a hard time these days, with clear cutting trees for new housing development that is going on. Some species are slowly becoming extinct. That means that our rapid growth might cause the complete disappearance of certain types of animals.EMAIL US. We're happy to answer any questions that you have about our Adoption Process or Animal Control & Rescue Services. Please email us today and a team member will be in touch with you soon! Thank you for your message! We will be in touch soon! You can also call us at (201) 758-7788.Protecting Forest Animals. Wildlife living in forests are having a hard time these days, with clear cutting trees for new housing development that is going on. Some species are slowly becoming extinct. That means that our rapid growth might cause the complete disappearance of certain types of animals.Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland. 449 Stroudwater St. Westbrook, ME 04092 | View on Google Maps. Patsy Murphy. (207) 854-9771 | fax: (207) 854-4105. Visit Site. Serves as an adoption agency and animal control holding facility for 14 communities in Greater Portland; cares for 4,000 stray, abandoned and unwanted animals annually.Westbrook Animal Hospital Reviews Average Rating: 5 out of 5 (9 reviews) Comments: Dr Friel is the best vet ever. He is very caring, empathic and an excellent listener. He takes the time to help. I refer everyone i know with animal companions to …Westbrook ME | IRS ruling year: 1942 | EIN: 01-0212541 Organization Mission. The Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland nurtures the connection between pets and people to advance animal welfare and improve the …Valley Shore Animal Welfare League, Westbrook, Connecticut. 3,328 likes · 625 talking about this · 532 were here. Valley Shore Animal Welfare League (VSAWL) is a non-profit animal shelter established...WESTBROOK (WGME) -- The Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland says a lost cat was reunited with his family after 10 years last week. The shelter says a member of the public brought "Stewart ...Best Animal Shelters in Westbrook, ME 04092 - Animal Refuge League, Maine State Society For the Protection of Animals, HART Homeless Animal Rescue Team of Maine, Maine Humane Center, The Grateful Dog, Friends Of Feral Felines, Abbott Farm, Maine Animal Coalition, Maine Friends of Animals, Vivisection … Animal Shelters in Westbrook, Maine. View all Westbrook, ME animal shelter and rescue organizations in your area. Adopt a pet in need of a permanent loving and caring home today. There are so many animals living in the 1 shelters, rescues, and foster homes in Westbrook. Protecting Forest Animals. Wildlife living in forests are having a hard time these days, with clear cutting trees for new housing development that is going on. Some species are slowly becoming extinct. That means that our rapid growth might cause the complete disappearance of certain types of animals. Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854 ... Information- All cats are: spayed or neutered. age appropriate vaccines. Leukemia/FIV tested. microchipped. started deworming treatment if needed. flea preventative. For more information, call 207-935-4358 or send a note to [email protected] New Facility On Route 145 For Clinton And Westbrook Will Be Built With The Help Of A $100,000 State Grant. The towns of Clinton and Westbrook will soon share a regionalized animal shelter - and ...Reviews on Animal Shelters in Westbrook, ME 04092 - Animal Refuge League, The Animal House, Maine State Society For the Protection of Animals, HART Homeless Animal Rescue Team of Maine, Maine Humane CenterMaine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541. …Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541. Hours. ADOPTION HOURS: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 11am-4pm.View all Westbrook, CT animal shelter and rescue organizations in your area. Adopt a pet in need of a permanent loving and caring home today. There are so many animals living in the 2 shelters, rescues, and foster homes in Westbrook. Find a furry new friend in Westbrook, Connecticut and give these dogs and cats the love and care they need.Welcome to Safe Haven. Shop: Cattail Farm, 1784 Post Road, Wells, open 11am-4pm seven days a week (weather permitting) Shelter: 1420 Post Road, next to the Wells Public Library 207-646-1611. Open 11:30am -1:30pm Mon – Friday, weekends by appointment. Mail: PO Box 91, Wells, ME 04090.The Animal House - Westbrook, Westbrook, Maine. 4,311 likes · 29 talking about this · 494 were here. Your source for events and happenings at The Animal...Dec 28, 2023 · 217 Landing Road Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558 Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541. Hours. the Animal Refuge League clearly takes *wonderful* care of the animals who come to them. some animals weren't available until specific dates because they had dental procedures scheduled, i saw one cat who is given 2 litter boxes because she likes to do her business that way, they even quarantine kitties with colds to keep it from passing around ... Animal Shelter in Westbrook Maine: A Comprehensive Guide for Pet Adoption and Support Services. Last Updated on January 28, 2024 by Scott Lipe. Find Puppies Near You: Enter Your City or State Below.Feb 19, 2021 · WESTBROOK (WGME) -- A Westbrook animal shelter is on a mission to get three dogs adopted after they were abandoned. The Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland says a man left three beagles in a ... Fetching Hope partners with southern shelters/rescues to save and place homeless dogs. All of our listed dogs are currently with foster families in private homes, in Maine. We do not have a physical location that the public can visit. The adoption fees are: -Under 6 months- $495. -6 months to 2 years- $450. -2 years to 6 years- $400. Other Animal Shelters Nearby. Animal Refuge League Stroudwater Street, Westbrook, ME - 0.6 miles. The Green Ark Vermont Avenue, Portland, ME - 3.9 miles. Maine State Society for the Protection of Animals River Road, North Windham, ME - 6.1 miles. Dogs Deserve Better PO Box 6103, Portland, ME - 7.8 miles. Friends of Feral Felines PO Box …Animal Shelters in Westbrook, Maine. View all Westbrook, ME animal shelter and rescue organizations in your area. Adopt a pet in need of a permanent loving and caring …Addresses. See our hours and directions. Please Note: For specific information regarding adoptions and other services, please click here or call (207) 449-1366 for more information. The Midcoast Humane Thrift Shop is open Tuesday – Saturday from 10am – 4pm and our Brunswick Campus is open everyday, except for Wednesdays, from 11am – 3pm.Animal Refuge League (207) 854-9771: 449 Stoudwater Street: Westbrook: Animal Welfare Society (207) 985-3244: Old Holland Road: West Kennebunk: Ark Animal Sanctuary ... Westbrook: Australian Cattle Dog Rescue Association (207) 883-0776: 63 Nash Rd. Windham: Blessed Be The Bullies (207) 576-0479: 53 Gayton Rd. Lewiston: …Contact the shelter. HOW TO ADOPT. Step 1: We encourage you to meet our animals in person to get to know them, ... Poweshiek Animal League Shelter [email protected] 641-236-4288 4167 20th St. Grinnell, IA. Mailing Address - PO Box 123, Grinnell, IA 50112. Resources Jobs Internal. The ARLGP is the only full-service, open-admission animal shelter and adoption center in this region and contracts exclusively with each of these fourteen (14) municipalities for animal welfare services. Westbrook, ME 04098-0336. Please note that these pets from our animal shelter have been adopted! Contact Me. CONTACT US! (860) 399-7561. [email protected]. ... Westbrook, CT. Success ... WESTBROOK (WGME) -- A Westbrook animal shelter is on a mission to get three dogs adopted after they were abandoned. The Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland says a man left three beagles in a ...Mar 8, 2024 · Harvest Hills Animal Shelter 1389 Bridgton Road Fryeburg, ME 04037 1-207-935-4358. Chewy.com Referral Program. Adopting a Pet from a Shelter. ... If you would like to add custom text or update the information provided about Westbrook Animal Clinic please email us at [email protected] Note: PO Boxes will not show correctly on the map below. Average Rating for Westbrook Animal Clinic: 5 ( reviews)The Animal House - Westbrook, Westbrook, Maine. 4,311 likes · 29 talking about this · 494 were here. Your source for events and happenings at The Animal House of Westbrook-- your family-owned healthy pBest Animal Shelters in Westbrook, CT 06498 - Valley Shore Animal Welfare League, Forgotten Felines, Animal Haven, Dan Cosgrove Animal Shelter, Animal Rescue Fund of the Hamptons, Wallingford Animal Shelter, Pecks Puppies, Connecticut Humane Society, Ray of Light Farm, North Fork Animal Welfare LeagueWestbrook CT 06498 | 6.2 miles away. Valley Shore Animal Welfare League (also known as 'VSAWL') was founded in 1972 by a group of women that saw an increasing need for animal-oriented programs along the shoreline of Connecticut. The League now owns and operates a no-kill shelter that serves as an adoption facility for dogs and cats.Reviews on Animal Shelters in Westbrook, ME 04092 - Animal Refuge League, The Animal House, Maine State Society For the Protection of Animals, HART Homeless Animal Rescue Team of Maine, Maine Humane CenterPlease note that Animal Humane Society is an open-admission organization that accepts all animals. As a result, animals deemed untreatable or unhealthy may not be candidates for adoption, and humane euthanasia may be considered in some cases. To schedule a surrender appointment, call our Pet Helpline at 952-HELP-PET (952-435-7738).Learn more about how Purina and Petfinder are making a difference together. Search for dogs for adoption at shelters near Kennebunk, ME. Find and adopt a pet on Petfinder today.The new shelter is projected to cost over $800,000, with the three donations covering about two-thirds of the cost. Now the Central Aroostook Humane Society must raise an additional $200,000. Maine Animal Coalition has created a GoFundMe page to help raise money to fill the gap. The board of Maine Animal Coalition, led by Beth Gallie, believes ...Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541. Hours.Valley Shore Animal Welfare League is an animal shelter or animal welfare organization in Westbrook, CT whose mission is: Adoption and Care of Dogs and Cats. Total revenues. $130,176. 2022. Total expenses. $153,573. ... Westbrook, CT 06498 Metro area Hartford-East Hartford-Middletown, CT Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854 ... PALS No-Kill Cat Shelter, Winthrop, Maine. 7,968 likes · 326 talking about this · 98 were here. Protectors of Animal Life Society (PALS) is a no-kill cat shelter in Winthrop, ME. …These adoption pages are REAL TIME, so as soon as a dog or puppy is adopted, it will “disappear” from the website. Age Any Puppy Adolescent Dog Adult Dog Senior Dog Size Any Small (1-19 lbs.) Medium (20-59 …View all Westbrook, ME animal shelter and rescue organizations in your area. Adopt a pet in need of a permanent loving and caring home today. There are so many animals living in the 1 shelters, rescues, and foster homes in Westbrook. Find a furry new friend in Westbrook, Maine and give these dogs and cats the love and care they need.449 Stoudwater Street. Westbrook. Animal Welfare Society. (207) 985-3244. Old Holland Road. West Kennebunk. Ark Animal Sanctuary. (207) 532-4900. 70 Main Street.Fri 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Sat 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM. (207) 854-9771. http://www.arlgp.org. The Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is a life-saving organization dedicated to rescuing animals in Maine and …ANIMAL REFUGE LEAGUE - 20 Photos & 14 Reviews - 217 Landing Rd, Westbrook, Maine - Animal Shelters - Yelp - Phone Number.Learn more about Valley Shore Animal Welfare League in Westbrook, CT, and search the available pets they have up for adoption on Petfinder. ... The shelter is located at 647 Horse Hill Road in Westbrook, CT. Shelter Hours are Tuesday through Saturday from 11am-5pm by appointment only.Feb 19, 2021 · WESTBROOK (WGME) -- A Westbrook animal shelter is on a mission to get three dogs adopted after they were abandoned. The Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland says a man left three beagles in a ... Information- All cats are: spayed or neutered. age appropriate vaccines. Leukemia/FIV tested. microchipped. started deworming treatment if needed. flea preventative. For more information, call 207-935-4358 or send a note to [email protected] Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541. …We care for nearly 3,500 homeless dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, rabbits, domesticated birds, rats, mice, and guinea pigs every year. You can rest assured we have the pet for you. One of them (or two, or three) will make an invaluable new addition to your family. You’ll have the satisfaction of knowing you’ve saved an animal from ... Animal Emergency Clinic. 739 Warren Avenue, Portland, Maine 04103. (207) 878-3121. Animal Emergency Clinic of Mid-Maine. 37 Strawberry Avenue, Lewiston, Maine 04240. (207) 777-1110. Maine Veterinary Referral Center. 1500 Technology Way Enterprise Park, Scarborough, Maine 04074. (207) 885-1290. The Westbrook Animal Control Department covers the town of Westbrook on a 24x7 basis for animal emergencies. We maintain a shelter at 1105 Nod Road in Clinton, Ct. We actively monitor our Facebook page for notifications of lost/missing animals, please take a look there for any current information. Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. …Animal Welfare Society serves as the safety net for lost and homeless pets and to provide access to affordable services and resources necessary for long term well-being, so pets and their families stay together and thrive. ... ME Shelter License #F186 AWS EIN: 23-7018176 Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854 ... We believe that giving grants to other animal welfare organizations is vital to our work and advancing the collective goals of the animal welfare community. Since 2001, we have given more than $200 million in grants to over 3,500 animal shelters, municipal and governmental agencies, rescue groups, universities and other mission-aligned ... Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854 ... 690 Stroudwater St, Westbrook, ME 04092. Maine Friends of Animals. 190 Us Route 1, Falmouth, ME 04105. Homeless Animal Rescue Team. 302 Range Rd, Cumberland Center, ME 04021. Maine Humane Center. 279 River Rd, Windham, ME 04062. Maine Animal Coalition. 142 High St, Portland, ME 04101. Pet Life. 91 Auburn St, Portland, ME 04103. …Address: 217 Landing Road, Westbrook, Maine 04092. Phone: (207) 854-9771. 2. Midcoast Humane. Midcoast Humane is one of the largest animal rescues in Maine. They provide care for around 3,500 animals every year. They offer foster care, adoption, transportation and rescues, and community education.Our vision is to reunite lost companion pets, reduce the stray population, offer opportunities for unwanted animals to be adopted or rescued and provide the public with information and programs for responsible pet ownership in Hamilton County Ohio. Cincinnati Animal CARE Humane Society is a no-kill animal shelter, …. Bend humane society, Los angeles equestrian center, Pyzel, Meeks bay resort, City of lake stevens, Seafood station, Costco winston salem nc, Human performance institute, Intimissimi.