Me land gaithersburg - September 25, 2023. A Maryland-based kids playground entertainment center has leased a large space at a Chantilly shopping center to bring its concept to Northern Virginia. The playground is called Me Land. According to the company’s website, they currently have two locations — one in Frederick, Maryland and one in Gaithersburg, Maryland.

Me land gaithersburgMe land gaithersburg - Laser Tag - Shadowland Adventures | Maryland & Virginia. Winter Hours. Monday and Thursday – 12pm-6pm. Tuesday and Wednesday – Closed. Friday and Saturday – 12pm-10pm. Sunday – 12pm-7pm. Our Booking Department is open Monday-Friday from 12pm-6pm. Contact us now to book your holiday and winter events. Now hiring team members.

Top 10 Best Kids Indoor Play Area Near Gaithersburg, Maryland. 1. Kids Play Gallery. “The play area was clean, and the one girl working there was sweet as can be.” more. 2. Me Land Gaithersburg. “Great new indoor play area for the moco area! Pros -close to my house -special socks are required...” more. 3.2 days ago · Updated 3/5/2024 - This project provides for the design, land acquisition, utility relocation, and construction of a new 10-foot wide shared use bike path along the western side of Quince Orchard Boulevard. Stevenson-Metgrove: SDP-9558-2023. Updated 3/5/2024 - A proposal to construct a mixed residential community west of Metropolitan Grove Road. ABOUT US. That’s Amore Grill specializes in warm, friendly service in a very relaxed environment, serving dinner 7 days a week, and lunch Monday through Saturday. Our menu comprises a variety of fresh fish, seafood, steaks, veal, poultry, salads, and traditional pasta dishes. Our wines include our Italian Specialty wines as well as domestic ... Top 10 Best Kids Activities in Gaithersburg, MD - March 2024 - Yelp - Kids Play Gallery, Me Land Gaithersburg, Constitution Gardens, Monster Mini Golf, We Rock the Spectrum - Gaithersburg, ZavaZone, Kids Ground, Thomas Farm Community Center, Shadowland, Bohrer Park At Summit Hall Farm Virtual Tour. $2,145 - 2,749. 1-2 Beds. Discounts. Dog & Cat Friendly Fitness Center Pool Dishwasher Refrigerator Kitchen In Unit Washer & Dryer Walk-In Closets. (240) 255-9563. Email. The Courts of Devon. 501 Main St, Gaithersburg, MD 20878.Our Gaithersburg Campus is committed to our Ambition Zero Carbon initiative, integrating energy improvement strategies into our facilities, operations, design, and procurement practices through the ISO 50001 Energy Management System. We are tackling climate action now by setting and tracking aggressive energy targets to foster healthy people ...Restaurants in Gaithersburg, MD. 20 Montgomery Village Ave, Gaithersburg, MD 20879 (301) 208-8018 Order Online Suggest an Edit. More Info. dine-in. accepts credit cards. ... Me Land Gaithersburg - 831 Russell Ave. Updated on: Mar 08, 2024. Cookies help us to deliver our services, provide you with a personalised experience on our ...Land. 1.50 Acres. $192,667 per Acre. 20910 Delta Dr, Gaithersburg, MD 20882. Rare opportunity to build your dream home. Beautiful, level 1.5 acre tree-lined lot located in the established neighborhood of Goshen Estates. This location provides the peace and quiet you want, but you're still close to everything you need. 11325 Seven Locks Rd, Potomac, MD 20854. Potomac Valley Academy Daycare. 22901 Ridge Rd, Germantown, MD 20876. KOKITO CHILD DAY CARE. 531 Mandolin Ct, Gaithersburg, MD 20877 Find farm land for sale in Gaithersburg, MD including tillable farming ground, large cattle pastures, cheap grazing land, and arable agricultural land and farm sales. For more nearby real estate, explore land for sale in Gaithersburg, MD. Farms for sale in …About Us:Me Land Gaithersburg offers an exhilarating and enchanting indoor playground for kids up to 12 years old. Featu... See this and similar jobs on GlassdoorLand. 1.50 Acres. $192,667 per Acre. 20910 Delta Dr, Gaithersburg, MD 20882. Rare opportunity to build your dream home. Beautiful, level 1.5 acre tree-lined lot located in the established neighborhood of Goshen Estates. This location provides the peace and quiet you want, but you're still close to everything you need. Weekends (Friday - Saturday) Hours: 10 AM - 8 PM. (Sunday hours: 11 AM - 7 PM) Under 12 months (with sibling’s paid entry): Free. Ages 0-2: $13.99. Ages 3-12: $16.99. Free for two adults per family on weekends! ($5 per additional adult) Please note: We charge regular weekend rates on holidays. Book An Event (301) 363-7772. May 28, 2022 · 2022-04-13. We all had fun. Very clean and safe. We’re known for our parties, but Me Land can bring indoor playground fun to any organization, school, or recreational kids’ group. Call (301) 363-7772 to book. 6.6K views, 21 likes, 0 loves, 29 comments, 20 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Me Land: Me Land is an all-new indoor playground, specializing in kids’ parties and family activities. Contact... Me Land Gaithersburg. ( 196 Reviews ) 831 Russell Avenue. Gaithersburg, Maryland 20879. (240) 477-4856. Website. Experience the joy of Me Land! 3101 Ritchie Rd. Forestville, Maryland 20747. Y. Yard By Yard Makeovers LLC. 7304 Carroll Ave # 229. Takoma Park, Maryland 20912. 1. Read real reviews and see ratings for Gaithersburg, MD Land Surveyors for free! This list will help you pick the right pro Land Surveyors in Gaithersburg, MD.Best Restaurants in Kentlands Blvd, Gaithersburg, MD 20878 - The Grilled Oyster, Burtons Grill & Bar, TaKorean Korean Taco Grill, Sin & Grin, Brews & Barrels, Chopin Noodle House, Shake Shack, Dog Haus Biergarten Kentlands, ISAAC'S Poultry Market, KENAKI Sushi Counter.Buying land in Gaithersburg. Find lots and land for sale in Gaithersburg, MD by property price and acres, and search land by map to see where to buy acreage, plots of land, and rural real estate. The 83 matching properties for sale near Gaithersburg have an average listing price of $997,753 and price per acre of $367,884.Gaithersburg: 301-330-5546. Click to Plan Your Party. * 9 players minimum for birthday party packages. If you have less – stop by anyway to add an adventure or two to a home-based party! Maximum number of players for birthday parties as discussed when making your reservation. A $75 deposit is required to reserve.The playground is called Me Land. According to the company's website, they currently have two locations — one in Frederick, Maryland and one in …Hourly Lock-in. $399 per hour for laser tag only and $548 per hour for laser tag and golf (for the entire time that the group is at the Center playing or in Event Rooms). We require a reservation to be made at least 2 weeks in advance. Glow Golf is only available at …Welcome to Our Gaithersburg Animal Hospital. Veterinary Referral Associates is a full-service pet hospital in Gaithersburg and the surrounding areas. We provide comprehensive medical services for cats and dogs. From internal medicine and surgery to physical therapy, our broad and varied service offering can meet all of your pet’s health needs ...CenExel CBH 3.3. Gaithersburg, MD 20877. Typically responds within 3 days. $36.69 - $40.00 an hour. Per diem. Easily apply. Must be a Registered Nurse with a current license in the state in which the employee will be working. Is on call to answer questions for …Leiela Kapewa-Latu recently went viral on TikTok after posting her family’s McDonald’s "dinner box" — which cost her $12 at a Texas McDonald's. In the video, she …The Islamic Center of Maryland (ICM) is a 501-C3 non-profit organization with an operational philosophy based on the Holy Qur’an and the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Muslim families who visit ICM work toward fulfilling their religious obligations and striving for spiritual, intellectual, social and economic well-being.Best Recreation Centers in Gaithersburg, MD - Plum Gar Community Center, Thomas Farm Community Center, Bohrer Park At Summit Hall Farm, Activity Center at Bohrer Park, Constitution Gardens, Twinbrook Community Recreation Center, Me Land Gaithersburg, Germantown Community Recreation Center, Nancy H. Dacek North Potomac Community … Top 10 Best Playgrounds Near Gaithersburg, Maryland. 1. Green Park. “Large play area with great equipment for kids. Super shady trail, beautiful greenery.” more. 2. Constitution Gardens. “This is a lovely little playground / park in Old Town Gaithersburg, of most interest to the...” more. 3. 6.6K views, 21 likes, 0 loves, 29 comments, 20 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Me Land: Me Land is an all-new indoor playground, specializing in kids’ parties and family activities. Contact... Buying land in Gaithersburg. Find lots and land for sale in Gaithersburg, MD by property price and acres, and search land by map to see where to buy acreage, plots of land, and rural real estate. The 83 matching properties for sale near Gaithersburg have an average listing price of $997,753 and price per acre of $367,884.Our 340-acre neo-traditional community in Gaithersburg, Maryland, includes 1,410 residential units along carefully-planned streets designed to create the atmosphere of a small town. Ideal for growing families, singles, and empty nesters, you don't just own a home you own a lifestyle. Single-family homes and townhomes are built on smaller lots ...Top 10 Best Kids Activities Near Gaithersburg, Maryland. 1. Kids Play Gallery. “What a wonderful place for kids !! I've taken my son here a few times and he absolutely loves it.” more. 2. Me Land Gaithersburg. “Huge with lots of things for kids to do. Perfect for 3 year olds.Search rooms for rent in Gaithersburg, MD. Find units and rentals including luxury, affordable, cheap and pet-friendly near me or nearby!There are also arts centers, galleries, farms, markets, and museums worth exploring as well as a wealth of restaurants and shopping venues. 15 Best Things to Do in Gaithersburg and Germantown, Maryland. BlackRock Center for the Arts. Things to Do Near Me: Bohrer Park at Summit Hall. Orchards Near Me: Butler’s Orchard.Enjoyed his playtime today at Me Land Gaithersburg... slept for 3 hours after this... too much tired si Koykoy... #indoorplayarea #meland #indoorplaygroundforkids #fun. Oneul · Little HappinessPractical Info. Dates: From 11/24/2023 to 01/15/2024. Hours: Thursday to Monday from 4:30pm to 9:30pm. Duration: 1.5 hours. Location: 501 Perry Parkway, Gaithersburg, MD 20877. Access: Disabled users are welcome. No special price tickets. … Me Land Gaithersburg. ( 196 Reviews ) 831 Russell Avenue. Gaithersburg, Maryland 20879. (240) 477-4856. Website. Experience the joy of Me Land! From toddlers to pre-teens, Me Land in Gaithersburg, Maryland has specialized zones for your kid’s next birthday party: the Tot Zone, the Ball Pit Zone, and the Big Kids Zone. Whether your child needs a fundamental and safe play area or a towering 3-level play structure, Me Land has it all! Play Packages For Private Parties Top 10 Best Me Land in Baltimore, MD - November 2023 - Yelp - Me Land Gaithersburg, Me Land Frederick, The Skatepark Of Baltimore, Baja Tap, No Land Beyond, The Land of Kush, Ridleys Landscaping, Mt. Vernon Flats, Coffeeland, Pamper Me Nail Spa Buying land in Gaithersburg. Find lots and land for sale in Gaithersburg, MD by property price and acres, and search land by map to see where to buy acreage, plots of land, and rural real estate. The 83 matching properties for sale near Gaithersburg have an average listing price of $997,753 and price per acre of $367,884.British Swim School at LA Fitness - Herndon. 12.7 miles away from Billy's Playground. Water safety and survival skills are essential at any age, and that's why British Swim School offers swimming lessons for babies, toddlers, kids, and adults. Located inside LA Fitness - Herndon our highly-trained swimming… read more. Weekends (Friday - Saturday) Hours: 10 AM - 8 PM. (Sunday hours: 11 AM - 7 PM) Under 12 months (with sibling’s paid entry): Free. Ages 0-2: $13.99. Ages 3-12: $16.99. Free for two adults per family on weekends! ($5 per additional adult) Please note: We charge regular weekend rates on holidays. Book An Event (301) 363-7772. 106 reviews and 44 photos of Sky Zone Trampoline Park - Gaithersburg "UPDATE: Added a star, to go from 2 to 3. Location is clean, kids had … Me Land in Gaithersburg, MD. We wanted to create a place where the fun never stops. Kids can feel empowered to be themselves, try new things, and use their imagination. Me Land is an active adventure for kids and toddlers, aged 12 and under, featuring tons of slides, games, structures, and courses to climb, crawl, and sit on. Me Land is an active indoor playground adventure for kids and toddlers, aged 12 and under, featuring tons of slides, games, structures, and courses to climb, crawl, and sit on. For over 2 years, we've prioritized making our indoor playground the safest fun facility with epic party experiences. Our facility is designed for children ages 12 and under. While Playing At Me Land. Children must be supervised by a parent or caregiver at all times in the play areas. …Best Restaurants in Kentlands Blvd, Gaithersburg, MD 20878 - The Grilled Oyster, Burtons Grill & Bar, TaKorean Korean Taco Grill, Sin & Grin, Brews & Barrels, Chopin Noodle House, Shake Shack, Dog Haus Biergarten Kentlands, ISAAC'S Poultry Market, KENAKI Sushi Counter.British Swim School at LA Fitness - Herndon. 12.7 miles away from Billy's Playground. Water safety and survival skills are essential at any age, and that's why British Swim School offers swimming lessons for babies, toddlers, kids, and adults. Located inside LA Fitness - Herndon our highly-trained swimming… read more.7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday (both entrances) 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday (use Shady Grove Road entrance only) Phone: 311 (or 240-777-0311) Cost: Check our Transfer Station fee schedule to determine …AMC TheatresNew. $850. Amazing ROOMs for rent! (Diamond Ave Gaithersburg MD 20877). ROOMs in 5 bedroom 2 bath townhouse in Stratford Mews Townhouse complex conveniently located in a charming neighborhood with cozy, local restaurants and historic buildings. This community also has easy access to major highways like the...Land. 1.50 Acres. $192,667 per Acre. 20910 Delta Dr, Gaithersburg, MD 20882. Rare opportunity to build your dream home. Beautiful, level 1.5 acre tree-lined lot located in the established neighborhood of Goshen Estates. This location provides the peace and quiet you want, but you're still close to everything you need.Julii's attentive service, timely and friendly, further compliments their fantastic food and ambiance. A visit to Julii's is always something to look forward to. 3. Jacques' … Me Land’s Dos and Don’ts. Slide one person at a time in a forward-seated position, feet first. No climbing up slides. No climbing or standing on the outside of the play equipment. Don’t throw balls outside of the ball pit area. No running. No hitting, biting, kicking, punching, or pushing. Be respectful of other children. Leiela Kapewa-Latu recently went viral on TikTok after posting her family’s McDonald’s "dinner box" — which cost her $12 at a Texas McDonald's. In the video, she …Book Public and Private Parties For The Whole Crew | Frederick, MD | Me Land. Parties. Plan Your Parties At Our Family Entertainment Center. With pre-defined public parties …ABOUT US. That’s Amore Grill specializes in warm, friendly service in a very relaxed environment, serving dinner 7 days a week, and lunch Monday through Saturday. Our menu comprises a variety of fresh fish, seafood, steaks, veal, poultry, salads, and traditional pasta dishes. Our wines include our Italian Specialty wines as well as domestic ...2 beds 2.5 baths 1,088 sq ft. 802 Amber Tree Ct #101, Gaithersburg, MD 20878. (301) 983-0200. Condo for sale in Gaithersburg, MD: Updated 2-Bedroom 2-Bath first floor condo at a convenient Gaithersburg location.The Islamic Center of Maryland (ICM) is a 501-C3 non-profit organization with an operational philosophy based on the Holy Qur’an and the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Muslim families who visit ICM work toward fulfilling their religious obligations and striving for spiritual, intellectual, social and economic well-being.Get An Indoor Playground Membership For The Boring Days | Frederick, MD | Me Land. Memberships. Get Your Membership To Maryland’s #1 Family Entertainment Center. …Get An Indoor Playground Membership For The Boring Days | Frederick, MD | Me Land. Memberships. Get Your Membership To Maryland’s #1 Family Entertainment Center. …The playground is called Me Land. According to the company's website, they currently have two locations — one in Frederick, Maryland and one in …Gaithersburg 866-Rippeon 700 East Diamond Ave Gaithersburg, MD 20877 Call Us Directions. Frederick 866-Rippeon 9640 Liberty Rd Frederick, MD 21701 Call ... Construction, and Landscaping Industry such as Kubota, Honda Power Equipment, Scag, Land Pride, eXmark, Stihl, HLA Attachments and more.7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday (both entrances) 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday (use Shady Grove Road entrance only) Phone: 311 (or 240-777-0311) Cost: Check our Transfer Station fee schedule to determine …Best Landscaping in Gaithersburg, MD - GEM Landscaping Services, Nature's Friends Landscaping, Bio Rich Green Care, Carlos Martin Landscape Design, D a R Landscaping, Tabori Landscaping, Ventura Landscaping, LJ Landscaping Llc, Marquez Tree Services, Brighton Property Services.Me Land Gaithersburg Online Store. Store Home » Customer Information » Checkout: Shopping cart: 0 items ... $100.00 total: Gift cards can be used towards all purchases at Me Land (Except Birthday Parties and Membership Purchase). GIFT CARD CAN ONLY CAN BE USED FOR ADMISSIONS DURING PUBLIC HOURS AND SNACKS AND DRINKS. …Sep 25, 2023 · The playground is called Me Land. According to the company’s website, they currently have two locations — one in Frederick, Maryland and one in Gaithersburg, Maryland. The new location in Chantilly will be at the Sully Place Shopping Center along Highway 50, just east of State Road 28. That’s a hop, skip, and a jump for some folks in ... Gaithersburg: 301-330-5546. Click to Plan Your Party. * 9 players minimum for birthday party packages. If you have less – stop by anyway to add an adventure or two to a home-based party! Maximum number of players for birthday parties as discussed when making your reservation. A $75 deposit is required to reserve.620 Perry Parkway, Gaithersburg, Maryland, 20877, USA. Directions Opens new tab. Receive our iconic cookie at check-in when you stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Washington DC North/Gaithersburg hotel. We offer unmatched amenities and service featuring modern accommodations, an on-site restaurant and fitness center.System powered by Me Land Gaithersburg 831 Russell Avenue Gaithersburg, MD 20879 . 240477485612708 HIGH MEADOW ROAD, Gaithersburg, MD, 20878, Montgomery County $1,200,000 • 22.3 acres 8218 Seneca View Court Seneca View Court, Gaithersburg, MD, 20882, Montgomery CountyCenExel CBH 3.3. Gaithersburg, MD 20877. Typically responds within 3 days. $36.69 - $40.00 an hour. Per diem. Easily apply. Must be a Registered Nurse with a current license in the state in which the employee will be working. Is on call to answer questions for … Me Land, Gaithersburg, Maryland. 625 likes · 4 talking about this · 419 were here. From toddlers to pre-teens, we have specialized zones for each age group! Visit our website! Top 10 Best Kids Birthday Party in Gaithersburg, MD - March 2024 - Yelp - Kids Play Gallery, KidsCo Play, Me Land Gaithersburg, ZavaZone, Kids Ground, Monster Mini Golf, Thomas Farm Community Center, Muse Paintbar, Next Level Gaming, iFLY Indoor Skydiving - Montgomery Searching cheap houses for sale in Gaithersburg, MD has never been easier on PropertyShark! Browse through Gaithersburg, MD cheap homes for sale and get instant access to relevant information, including property descriptions, photos and maps.If you’re looking for specific price intervals, you can also use the filtering options to check out …7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday (both entrances) 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday (use Shady Grove Road entrance only) Phone: 311 (or 240-777-0311) Cost: Check our Transfer Station fee schedule to determine …CenExel CBH 3.3. Gaithersburg, MD 20877. Typically responds within 3 days. $36.69 - $40.00 an hour. Per diem. Easily apply. Must be a Registered Nurse with a current license in the state in which the employee will be working. Is on call to answer questions for …Specialties: Travel back in time to the world of castles and knights. The Wise Wizard will guide you into the multi-level environment of fog, lights and sounds. From the moment you venture inside, your adrenaline rushes as you navigate through the black light illuminated terrain, tagging your opponents while dodging their fire. At Castle Laser Tag the focus is …Shoprite of scarsdale, Redmont vodka, Tractor supply lake charles, Ccny harlem, Ski wildcat, Illinois aviation academy, Ffc oak park, Enzian theatre, La state secretary, La fontaine reception hall, Virginia beach rec center, Bdandj, Parks and wrex, South city ymca

Park Finder. In Park Finder, select a map point or provide an address to see nearby parks and facilities.Park Finder comes with a very detailed map, making it easy to browse the amenities and features at each park. Athletic Field Rentals. Brandons

Me land gaithersburggrand sport center

Specialties: D-BAT Gaithersburg Baseball & Softball Academy is a state of the art, climate controlled training facility. D-BAT Gaithersburg provides high quality private and group lessons, monthly classes & clinics, camps, cage rentals for individuals and teams, machine cages using real baseballs & softballs, hitting leagues, bat demos, sports performance training and a fully stocked Pro Shop. Me Land is a fun and safe place for kids of all ages to play, learn and explore. Located at 831 Russell Ave, Gaithersburg, MD 20879, it offers open play, …System powered by Me Land Gaithersburg 831 Russell Avenue Gaithersburg, MD 20879 . 2404774856Airpark Auto Pros in Gaithersburg, MD offers a full range of repair services to the entire Land Rover lineup. These services can include: We do all of this, and much more. Give Airpark Auto Pros a call or visit us at 8025 Snouffer School Road, Gaithersburg, MD 20879 to schedule an appointment for your Land Rover vehicle today!Check Me Land in Gaithersburg, MD, Russell Avenue on Cylex and find ☎ (240) 477-4..., contact info, ⌚ opening hours.Best Restaurants in Gaithersburg, MD - Charley Prime Foods, Ela Mesa Taste of Greece, Chopin Noodle House, Coastal Flats, Pizza Rosa, Palace Korean Noodle, Ixtapalapa Taqueria, True Food Kitchen, Pho Nom Nom, B2J Fish Soup.Best Landscaping in Gaithersburg, MD - GEM Landscaping Services, Nature's Friends Landscaping, Bio Rich Green Care, Carlos Martin Landscape Design, D a R Landscaping, Tabori Landscaping, Ventura Landscaping, LJ Landscaping Llc, Marquez Tree Services, Brighton Property Services.Me Land Gaithersburg is an active indoor playground adventure for kids and toddlers, aged 12 and under, featuring tons of slides, games, structures, and courses. It is located … Me Land is an active indoor playground adventure for kids and toddlers, aged 12 and under, featuring tons of slides, games, structures, and courses to climb, crawl, and sit on. For over 2 years, we've prioritized making our indoor playground the safest fun facility with epic party experiences. The Arena is a semi-darkened area with a misty fog and specialty music and lights. Due to the eerie atmosphere in the arena and the size of the bodysuits, the suggested minimum age of participants is 6 years. Demand for playing an adventure on weekends and days off from school may lead to a wait to begin once you arrive.Casey Property Annexation: X-9683-2023. Updated 3/20/2024 - The applicant has submitted an Annexation Petition proposing to annex one 5.25 acre parcel that is currently adjacent to the City boundary.. Lakeforest Mall: SDP-9736-2024. Updated 3/15/2024 - Applicant proposes to redevelop the property with 1,600 residential units, 750,000 square feet of …Me Land (formerly Omnifun Gaithersburg) Gaithersburg, MD - Indoor Play. OmniFun Gaithersburg is a play area with table games, ball pits, classrooms, and infant rooms. More info at the link. Hours & Tickets. Hours: MONDAY - SATURDAY: 10 AM TO 8 PM. Free or Paid: Paid;Top 10 Best Kids Birthday Party in Gaithersburg, MD - March 2024 - Yelp - Kids Play Gallery, KidsCo Play, Me Land Gaithersburg, ZavaZone, Kids Ground, Monster Mini Golf, Thomas Farm Community Center, Muse Paintbar, Next Level Gaming, iFLY Indoor Skydiving - MontgomeryFind farm land for sale in Gaithersburg, MD including tillable farming ground, large cattle pastures, cheap grazing land, and arable agricultural land and farm sales. For more nearby real estate, explore land for sale in Gaithersburg, MD. Farms for sale in … Weekends (Friday - Saturday) Hours: 10 AM - 8 PM. (Sunday hours: 11 AM - 7 PM) Under 12 months (with sibling’s paid entry): Free. Ages 0-2: $13.99. Ages 3-12: $16.99. Free for two adults per family on weekends! ($5 per additional adult) Please note: We charge regular weekend rates on holidays. Book An Event (301) 363-7772. Top 10 Best Kids Activities in Gaithersburg, MD - March 2024 - Yelp - Kids Play Gallery, Me Land Gaithersburg, Constitution Gardens, Monster Mini Golf, We Rock the Spectrum - Gaithersburg, ZavaZone, Kids Ground, Thomas Farm Community Center, Shadowland, Bohrer Park At Summit Hall Farm New. $850. Amazing ROOMs for rent! (Diamond Ave Gaithersburg MD 20877). ROOMs in 5 bedroom 2 bath townhouse in Stratford Mews Townhouse complex conveniently located in a charming neighborhood with cozy, local restaurants and historic buildings. This community also has easy access to major highways like the...Laser Tag - Shadowland Adventures | Maryland & Virginia. Winter Hours. Monday and Thursday – 12pm-6pm. Tuesday and Wednesday – Closed. Friday and Saturday – 12pm-10pm. Sunday – 12pm-7pm. Our Booking Department is open Monday-Friday from 12pm-6pm. Contact us now to book your holiday and winter events. Now hiring team members.Laser Tag - Shadowland Adventures | Maryland & Virginia. Winter Hours. Monday and Thursday – 12pm-6pm. Tuesday and Wednesday – Closed. Friday and Saturday – 12pm-10pm. Sunday – 12pm-7pm. Our Booking Department is open Monday-Friday from 12pm-6pm. Contact us now to book your holiday and winter events. Now hiring team members.7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday (both entrances) 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday (use Shady Grove Road entrance only) Phone: 311 (or 240-777-0311) Cost: Check our Transfer Station fee schedule to determine …The commercial real estate market in Gaithersburg, MD includes commercial property of all types. To put it in numbers, there are 677,023 square feet of commercial space in 66 commercial properties across the city.Top ways to experience nearby attractions. A Walking Tour of Frederick, Maryland - The Crossroads of Maryland. 31. Recommended. Historical Tours. from. $15.00. per adult. Axe-Throwing.Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents … Me Land Gaithersburg Overview. Bounce your way to a day full of laughter at Me Land Gaithersburg. Rated 4.2 stars by 324 delighted visitors, this park at 831 Russell Ave, Gaithersburg, MD 20879, USA is a haven of happiness. Call (240) 477-4856 for a jump into joy! Search the most complete Gaithersburg, MD real estate listings for sale. Find Gaithersburg, MD homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools.Whether you’re looking for hours of all-day play or a place to spend your seasonal fun every day, Me Land is open for business all week long. Call us to learn more about booking …May 28, 2022 · We’re known for our parties, but Me Land can bring indoor playground fun to any organization, school, or recreational kids’ group. Call (301) 363-7772 to book. Latest reviews, photos and 👍🏾ratings for Me Land Gaithersburg at 831 Russell Ave in Gaithersburg - ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Me Land, Gaithersburg, Maryland. 625 likes · 4 talking about this · 419 were here. From toddlers to pre-teens, we have specialized zones for each age group! Visit our website! Gaithersburg: 301-330-5546. Click to Plan Your Party. * 9 players minimum for birthday party packages. If you have less – stop by anyway to add an adventure or two to a home-based party! Maximum number of players for birthday parties as discussed when making your reservation. A $75 deposit is required to reserve.Search land for sale in Gaithersburg MD. Find lots, acreage, rural lots, and more on Zillow.Find Gaithersburg, Maryland properties for sale on Land.com. Browse lots and acreage by price, size, amenities, and more. Find your ideal property in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Land for Sale in Gaithersburg, Maryland: 1 - 24 of 24 listings. Map. Sort. Default; Acres: Small ...Zillow has 60 homes for sale in Gaithersburg MD. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. ... 3+4+5+ Use exact match Bathrooms Any1+1.5+2+3+4+ Home Type Select All Houses Townhomes Multi-family Condos/Co-ops Lots/Land Apartments Manufactured Max HOA Homeowners … Bank On Gaithersburg creates space for financial professionals to share their expertise with service providers. In turn, our coalition partners provide assistance on how to best serve Bank On clients. We have a finely developed and productive alliance, and our award-winning programming is a reflection of our joint effort. Create and submit your trip booking online or in the Uber app. You’ll get upfront pricing, plus the ability to pick vehicle and amenity options. Once you’ve reviewed all trip details, tap or click on Submit booking. After your booking is confirmed, you'll receive an email update and your payment method will be charged.Me Land in Gaithersburg is a children’s indoor playground, we welcome children as young as 6 months to 12 years old. Their park includes a jungle themed soft play area, toddler fun room, a parent lounge area and an exclusive building block zone! Google Map Directions. Hyper Kidz (Baltimore, Howard, and Anne Arundel Counties)ABOUT US. That’s Amore Grill specializes in warm, friendly service in a very relaxed environment, serving dinner 7 days a week, and lunch Monday through Saturday. Our menu comprises a variety of fresh fish, seafood, steaks, veal, poultry, salads, and traditional pasta dishes. Our wines include our Italian Specialty wines as well as domestic ...System powered by Me Land Gaithersburg 831 Russell Avenue Gaithersburg, MD 20879 . 2404774856Specialties: Kids Play Gallery is an indoor imaginative play space that your children will love. We offer a fun, friendly, clean, and safe environment with custom play homes for creative exploration. Our friendly staff will be happy to welcome you - whether you are visiting for daily play or whether you are booking a birthday party or group event. We're the best …Sheehy Ford of Gaithersburg. 901 North Frederick Avenue. Gaithersburg, MD 20879. Sales: (301) 278-3739. Service: (301) 278-3739. Parts: (301) 278-3739. Directions. Sheehy Ford in Gaithersburg, your local Ford Dealer. Shop new & used cars, find Ford parts or get Ford Service in Gaithersburg, MD near Olney, Rockville, Potomac & Germantown.System powered by Me Land Gaithersburg 831 Russell Avenue Gaithersburg, MD 20879 . 2404774856The Montgomery Country Club. Gaithersburg, MD. Capacity: 180. Montgomery Country Club is located in a beautiful country setting just 6 miles northeast of Gaithersburg and 6.5 miles west of Olney. We offer full-service catering with that special Country Club touch for non-members and members alike. We. Country Club. A top spot for both adults and children, D.C.'s LEGO Discovery Center comes equipped with 12 eye-catching zones dedicated to the planet's most famous building blocks. First-time visitors can start off strong with a construction session at the brilliantly colorful Tree of Imagination, while the nearby Spaceship Build and Scan is perfect for ... Virtual Tour. $2,145 - 2,749. 1-2 Beds. Discounts. Dog & Cat Friendly Fitness Center Pool Dishwasher Refrigerator Kitchen In Unit Washer & Dryer Walk-In Closets. (240) 255-9563. Email. The Courts of Devon. 501 Main St, Gaithersburg, MD 20878. Top 10 Best Kids Indoor Play Area Near Gaithersburg, Maryland. 1. Kids Play Gallery. “The play area was clean, and the one girl working there was sweet as can be.” more. 2. Me Land Gaithersburg. “Great new indoor play area for the moco area! Pros -close to my house -special socks are required...” more. 3. The commercial real estate market in Gaithersburg, MD includes commercial property of all types. To put it in numbers, there are 677,023 square feet of commercial space in 66 commercial properties across the city.Schedule your appointment today at costcotireappointments.com (separate login required). Walk-in-tire-business is welcome and will be determined by bay availability. Phone: (301) 417-1519. Pharmacy. (301) 556-1960. Mon-Fri. 10:00am - 8:30pmSat. 9:30am - 6:00pmSun. 10:00am - 4:00pm. When only one pharmacist is on duty the Pharmacy may be closed ... Me Land is an indoor playground for kids 12 and under. It is open 7 days a week and all year round. Unlimited play during open play! We currently have private play and private party spots available. Please visit our website or call us at 301-363-7772 for more details. It has three different areas of attraction. There is a three-level jungle gym area with slides, climbing structures, and many ... Indoor Playground in Gaithersburg on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Playgrounds in Gaithersburg, MD. Find a business. Find a business. ... Me Land. Playgrounds Recreation Centers. Website. 1. YEARS IN BUSINESS (240) 477-4856. 831 Russell Ave. Gaithersburg, MD 20879.. West boca medical center boca raton fl, Columbus brewing company, Shoprite hatfield, Middle country public library, Sportsman shop, Rc madness, Chuys, Blue dolphins, Serenity animal hospital.