Bmw bridgeport - Pre Owned Cars Under $25K For Sale In Bridgeport, CT. BMW of Bridgeport has a strong selection of vehicles under $25,000.00. We seek to serve as many people as possible so we don’t zone out certain parts of our community. Our vehicles are all of excellent quality and sold at an exceptional value. Browse our online store and when you find ...

Bmw bridgeportBmw bridgeport - Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.

1770 Reviews of BMW of Bridgeport - BMW, Service Center, Used Car Dealer Car Dealer Reviews & Helpful Consumer Information about this BMW, Service Center, Used Car Dealer dealership written by real people like you.The most common ethnicity at Bmw Of Bridgeport is White (59%). 26% of Bmw Of Bridgeport employees are Hispanic or Latino. 7% of Bmw Of Bridgeport employees are Black or African American. The average employee at Bmw Of Bridgeport makes $55,208 per year. Employees at Bmw Of Bridgeport stay with the company for …BMW of Bridgeport is Connecticut's only 2022 BMW Center of Excellence Dealership. We carry a huge... 43 North Avenue, Bridgeport, CT 06606BMW Courtesy Vehicle Specials; Vehicles Under 25K; Specials. New BMW Lease & Finance Offers; BMW Pre-Owned Finance Offers; Service & Parts Offers; Kelley Blue Book Instant Cash Offer; Shop Other Makes & Models; Bridgeport Motor Exchange; BMW Military Program; The BMW College Graduate Program; Service, Parts & Collision. Service … We are not responsible for typographical, technical, or misprint errors. Please contact us directly via phone or email to verify all information. New 2024 BMW X2 M35i 4D Sport Utility White for sale - only $53,445. Visit BMW of Bridgeport in Bridgeport #CT serving Fairfield, Southport and Westport #WBX83GM09R5Y54646. Aug 29, 2023 · LATEST NEWS FOR MAURO MOTORS. This past month, Mauro Motors acquired BMW of Bridgeport, which is located at 43 North Avenue, Bridgeport, CT. This new dealership is an exciting addition for our family-owned and operated organization. Jake Mauro, President of Mauro Motors stated “At Mauro Motors, our desire and passion to grow our company is ... BMW of Bridgeport is Connecticut's only 2022 BMW Center of Excellence Dealership. We carry a huge... 43 North Avenue, Bridgeport, CT 06606All BMW Ultimate Care and Value Service work is performed at authorized BMW Centers, by BMW Trained Technicians, using only Original BMW Parts – ensuring your BMW remains The Ultimate Driving Machine. ® When you upgrade to Ultimate Care+ 1, 2, 3 or 4, you’ll save up to 30% on scheduled maintenance by paying in advance. 4,5. Service.1770 Reviews of BMW of Bridgeport - BMW, Service Center, Used Car Dealer Car Dealer Reviews & Helpful Consumer Information about this BMW, Service Center, Used Car Dealer dealership written by real people like you.Used 2019 BMW X3 xDrive30i 4D Sport Utility White for sale - only $25,499. Visit BMW of Bridgeport in Bridgeport #CT serving Fairfield, Southport and Westport #5UXTR9C54KLE17462 330 Gran Turismo (1) 330e (6) 335 (6) 428 (4) (2) Shop BMW 750 vehicles in Bridgeport, CT for sale at Cars.com. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 15 750 models ... New 2024 BMW 8 Series M850i xDrive 2D Convertible Gray for sale - only $120,105. Visit BMW of Bridgeport in Bridgeport #CT serving Fairfield, Southport and Westport #WBAFY4C02RCR31663 At BMW of Greenwich, we are dedicated to providing personalized customer care and going above and beyond to serve you. With our extensive collection of new BMW vehicles like the BMW X1, BMW X3, BMW X5, BMW X7, BMW i4, BMW iX, BMW i5, and more, we are committed to helping you find the Ultimate Driving Machine of your dreams. With an 8 inch ground clearance, the BMW X2 zips from 0 to 60 mph in as little as 4.6 seconds. Call us at 203-873-2000 and book a test drive!Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72-month term, 6.99% interest and 20% down payment. Used 2023 BMW 5 Series 540i xDrive 4D Sedan White for sale - only $60,570. Visit BMW of Bridgeport in Bridgeport #CT serving Fairfield, Southport and Westport #WBA73BJ05PCK88409.With top engine specs of 445 hp and 480 lb-ft of torque, the BMW X6 SAV is a ferocious performer. Jump inside one at BMW of Bridgeport!Directions to BMW of Bridgeport from Westport, Connecticut. We are conveniently located 15 miles northeast of Westport at 43 North Ave, Bridgeport, CT 06606, USA. Take I-95 N towards New Haven to Bridgeport. Take exit 27A for CT-25/CT-8 toward Trumbull/Waterbury. Continue onto CT-25 N/CT-8 N. Take exit 5 toward US-1/Boston …Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72-month term, 6.99% interest and 20% down payment. Used 2011 BMW 3 Series 328i 2D Convertible Gray for sale - only $33,999. Visit BMW of Bridgeport in Bridgeport #CT serving Fairfield, Southport and Westport #WBADW7C59BE545763.Why buy a BMW Service Loaner from BMW of Bridgeport? • Service Loaners have low mileage. • Service Loaners are current or previous model year vehicles. • Service Loaners are eligible for all new car rates and special discounts. • Service Loaners include the balance of the 3 year 36,000 mile Ultimate Service.For over 28 years, the BMW of North Haven Sales and Service Teams have provided upscale services to clientele from the North Haven area, as well as New Haven and numerous other communities throughout the state of Connecticut. Here at BMW of North Haven, we understand that each client is unique, and deserves an experience tailored to …Description. 2023 BMW 5 Series 530e iPerformance AWD 8-Speed Automatic Sport 2.0L 4-Cylinder. Plug-in Hybrid. Connected Package Pro, harman/kardon Surround Sound System, Head-Up Display, Heated Front Seats, Navigation System, Power Tailgate, Premium Package. BMW of Bridgeport is a part of the Mauro Motor's Auto Group, a 30 year …We offer the full line of BMW cars including the new BMW 440i, 430i or the BMW X1, X3, X5, M340i or the BMW 330i. Browse our new inventory page for the new BMW in Ridgefield, CT that fits your needs. Since we’re a BMW dealership near Danbury, Wilton, Weston, Newtown, Stamford, Redding and Ridgefield, CT, we’re easy to reach for a New or ...CHOOSE PEACE OF MIND. Every BMW Certified vehicle is backed by our BMW Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Limited Warranty. This provides comprehensive coverage for one year with unlimited miles, after the expiration of the 4 year/50,000-mile BMW New Vehicle/SUV Limited Warranty. Download Exclusionary Warranty. CPO Limited Warranty Transfer.BMW of Bridgeport is one of the region’s best dealerships in Fairfield County Connecticut. Our team enjoys continuous training, a fantastic culture and company-wide events, which are focused on helping you, grow both personally and professionally. We’re interested in helping your career and adding to your resume because we know that better ... View new, used and certified cars in stock. Get a free price quote, or learn more about BMW of Bridgeport amenities and services. Alluring and built for high-speed maneuverability, the BMW 4-Series Coupe or Convertible is a top luxury pick. Glimpse its capabilities at BMW of Bridgeport! BMW i4 (23) BMW i5 (20) BMW i7 (6) BMW iX (5) BMW Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles; BMW Electric Vehicles; Certified Pre-Owned & Pre-Owned. Certified Pre-Owned Inventory (61) Certified Pre-Owned Inventory (61) BMW Certified Pre-Owned Finance Offers; BMW Certified Special Offers; Benefits of CPO; What is Live Market Price? Payment Calculator At BMW of Greenwich, we are dedicated to providing personalized customer care and going above and beyond to serve you. With our extensive collection of new BMW vehicles like the BMW X1, BMW X3, BMW X5, BMW X7, BMW i4, BMW iX, BMW i5, and more, we are committed to helping you find the Ultimate Driving Machine of your dreams. View new, used and certified cars in stock. Get a free price quote, or learn more about BMW of Bridgeport amenities and services.BMW i4 (23) BMW i5 (19) BMW i7 (6) BMW iX (5) BMW Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles; BMW Electric Vehicles; Certified Pre-Owned & Pre-Owned. Certified Pre-Owned Inventory (60) Certified Pre-Owned Inventory (60) BMW Certified Pre-Owned Finance Offers; BMW Certified Special Offers; Benefits of CPO; What is Live Market Price? Payment Calculator We are not responsible for typographical, technical, or misprint errors. Please contact us directly via phone or email to verify all information. New 2024 BMW X2 M35i 4D Sport Utility White for sale - only $53,445. Visit BMW of Bridgeport in Bridgeport #CT serving Fairfield, Southport and Westport #WBX83GM09R5Y54646. BMW of Bridgeport - Service is located at 43 North Ave in Bridgeport, Connecticut 06606. BMW of Bridgeport - Service can be contacted via phone at (203) 334-1672 for pricing, hours and directions. BMW of Bridgeport Service & Parts Department. ( 0 Reviews ) 43 North Ave. Bridgeport, CT 06606. 203-873-2000.CARFAX 1-Owner. Personal Use. Service History. Dealer: BMW of Darien. Location: Darien, CT (16 miles from Bridgeport, CT) Mileage: 32,575 miles MPG: 23 city / 29 hwy Color: Black Body Style: SUV Engine: 4 Cyl 2.0 L Transmission: Automatic. Description: Used 2021 BMW X3 xDrive30i with All-Wheel Drive, Heated Steering Wheel, Fog Lights, Blind ... Shop BMW vehicles in Bridgeport, CT for sale at Cars.com. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 972 BMW models in Bridgeport, CT. Opens website in a new tab. Pre Owned Cars Under $25K For Sale In Bridgeport, CT. BMW of Bridgeport has a strong selection of vehicles under $25,000.00. We seek to serve as many people as possible so we don’t zone out certain parts of our community. Our vehicles are all of excellent quality and sold at an exceptional value. Browse our online store and when you find ... BMW i4 (23) BMW i5 (20) BMW i7 (6) BMW iX (5) BMW Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles; BMW Electric Vehicles; Certified Pre-Owned & Pre-Owned. Certified Pre-Owned Inventory (61) Certified Pre-Owned Inventory (61) BMW Certified Pre-Owned Finance Offers; BMW Certified Special Offers; Benefits of CPO; What is Live Market Price? Payment Calculator Pre Owned Cars Under $25K For Sale In Bridgeport, CT. BMW of Bridgeport has a strong selection of vehicles under $25,000.00. We seek to serve as many people as possible so we don’t zone out certain parts of our community. Our vehicles are all of excellent quality and sold at an exceptional value. Browse our online store and when you find ... LATEST NEWS FOR MAURO MOTORS. This past month, Mauro Motors acquired BMW of Bridgeport, which is located at 43 North Avenue, Bridgeport, CT. This …New BMW 2 Series for Sale in Bridgeport, CT. At BMW of Bridgeport, we aim to constantly provide a vast selection of new and used vehicles or drivers of Bridgeport, … BMW Model: 2 Series Body type: Sedan Doors: 4 doors Drivetrain: All-Wheel Drive Engine: 228 hp 2L I4 Exterior color: Melbourne Red Metallic Combined gas mileage: 28 MPG Fuel type: Gasoline Interior color: Black Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic Mileage: 11,374 NHTSA overall safety rating: Not Rated Stock number: B24055T VIN: WBA73AK06M7H41629 BMW of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, Connecticut. 5,101 likes · 98 talking about this · 2,802 were here. BMW of Bridgeport is Connecticut's only 2022 BMW Center of Excellence …Mauro Motors has purchased the BMW of Bridgeport dealership at 43 North Ave., according to an announcement. It is an expansion for the family-owned and operated Mauro Motors, which has BMW and ...Find a . Used BMW X5 in Bridgeport, CTTrueCar has 657 used BMW X5 models for sale in Bridgeport, CT, including a BMW X5 xDrive40i and a BMW X5 xDriveM50i. Prices for a used BMW X5 in Bridgeport, CT currently range from $2,490 to $104,877, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 255,000.CARFAX 1-Owner. Personal Use. Service History. Dealer: BMW of Darien. Location: Darien, CT (16 miles from Bridgeport, CT) Mileage: 32,575 miles MPG: 23 city / 29 hwy Color: Black Body Style: SUV Engine: 4 Cyl 2.0 L Transmission: Automatic. Description: Used 2021 BMW X3 xDrive30i with All-Wheel Drive, Heated Steering Wheel, Fog Lights, Blind ...BMW of Bridgeport has 1 locations, listed below. *This company may be headquartered in or have additional locations in another country. Please click on the country abbreviation in the search box ... Shop BMW vehicles in Bridgeport, CT for sale at Cars.com. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 972 BMW models in Bridgeport, CT. Opens website in a new tab. Find the perfect used BMW X7 in Bridgeport, CT by searching CARFAX listings. We have 117 BMW X7 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 116 1-Owner cars, and 90 personal use cars.Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72-month term, 6.99% interest and 20% down payment. Used 2017 BMW 3 Series 330i xDrive 4D Sedan Black for sale - only $19,999. Visit BMW of Bridgeport in Bridgeport #CT serving Fairfield, Southport and Westport #WBA8D9G38HNU61793.BMW of Bridgewater | New BMW Dealer in New Jersey. BMW of Bridgewater. 655 Route 202/206 Bridgewater, NJ 08807. Sales: 833-649-3305. New Models. Pre-Owned & Certified. BMW Electric. Specials. Service.To direct us to stop the sale of your personal information, or to re-access these settings or disclosures at anytime, click the following icon or link: Featuring Xenon headlamps, quality upholstery, and a turbo engine, the BMW 5-Series is both luxurious and powerful. Test drive it in Bridgeport!As a BMW of Bridgeport customer, you are entitled to uninterrupted transportation-no matter where you purchased your vehicle. This means complimentary service loaners or alternative transportation for the duration of the protection plan anytime you service your vehicle with BMW of Bridgeport.When available, we recommend you use interest rate information provided to you by your dealer or lender. Find a used BMW for sale near Bridgeport, OH. Browse through our 101 BMW listings to compare deals and get the best price for your next car. We are not responsible for typographical, technical, or misprint errors. Please contact us directly via phone or email to verify all information. New 2024 BMW X2 M35i 4D Sport Utility White for sale - only $53,445. Visit BMW of Bridgeport in Bridgeport #CT serving Fairfield, Southport and Westport #WBX83GM09R5Y54646. Directions to BMW of Bridgeport from Milford, Connecticut. We are located 12 miles southwest of Milford, CT, at 43 North Ave, Bridgeport, CT 06606, USA. Take I-95 S to Bridgeport. Take exit 27A for CT-25/CT-8 toward …To direct us to stop the sale of your personal information, or to re-access these settings or disclosures at anytime, click the following icon or link: Featuring Xenon headlamps, quality upholstery, and a turbo engine, the BMW 5-Series is both luxurious and powerful. Test drive it in Bridgeport!BMW of Bridgeport is Connecticut's only 2022 BMW Center of Excellence Dealership. We carry a huge... 43 North Avenue, Bridgeport, CT 06606Used 2019 BMW X3 xDrive30i 4D Sport Utility White for sale - only $25,499. Visit BMW of Bridgeport in Bridgeport #CT serving Fairfield, Southport and Westport #5UXTR9C54KLE17462 1770 Reviews of BMW of Bridgeport - BMW, Service Center, Used Car Dealer Car Dealer Reviews & Helpful Consumer Information about this BMW, Service Center, Used Car Dealer dealership written by real people like you. BMW VALUE SERVICE. Your BMW is built for performance – keep it that way with BMW Value Service. Only BMW Trained Technicians. Only Original BMW Parts backed by a 2-year warranty. Only at competitive, up-front prices. Now that’s powerful. BMW Value Service applies to select services and models and varies by BMW Center. Your BMW is built for performance – keep it that way with BMW Value Service. Only BMW Trained Technicians. Only Original BMW Parts backed by a 2-year warranty. Only at competitive, up-front prices. Now that’s powerful. BMW Value Service applies to select services and models and varies by BMW Center. Service availability and pricing may vary ... Shop BMW 750 vehicles in Bridgeport, CT for sale at Cars.com. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 15 750 models in Bridgeport, CT.Allow all cookiesDeny targeting cookies. Fuel-efficient, spacious, and amply equipped, the BMW X1 delivers 228 hp, thanks to its twin-turbo engine. The new X1 is on sale now at BMW of Bridgeport!Bmw Of Bridgeport HLE Hertz Car Rental - Stratford - Three Wing Aviation (private Flights Only) 400 Great Meadow Road, Stratford, Connecticut, 06615 View Location Hertz Car Rental - Bridgeport- Atlantic Aviation (private Flights Only) Hanger 1 325 Main Street, Stratford, Connecticut, 6615 View LocationBMW of Bridgeport is Connecticut's only 2022 BMW Center of Excellence Dealership. We carry a huge... 43 North Avenue, Bridgeport, CT 06606BMW of Bridgeport. 4.7 (1,770 reviews) 43 North Avenue Bridgeport, CT 06606. Visit BMW of Bridgeport. Sales hours: 8:30am to 6:00pm. Service hours: 7:30am to 5:00pm. …BMW of Bridgeport - Service is located at 43 North Ave in Bridgeport, Connecticut 06606. BMW of Bridgeport - Service can be contacted via phone at (203) 334-1672 for pricing, hours and directions. Contact Info (203) 334-1672 Website; Questions & AnswersThe 5 Series delivers a classic, sporty feel with a focus on dynamics, efficiency, and driving comfort, with an inline 4-Cylinder BMW TwinPower Turbo Engine that delivers reliable power at every turn. Opt for rear-wheel drive on the 530i, or go for maximum traction with all-wheel drive on the 530i xDrive. Looking for even more elevated sport? The Available M Sport or …BMW of Bridgeport is a strong advocate for youth empowerment and helps to provide the tools and opportunities required to help local students succeed. In collaboration with local organizations, PITS, Hip Hop 1001, and Bridgeport Youth Lacrosse, our dealership helps provide uniforms and school supplies for the start of the new school …BMW of Bridgeport is one of the region’s best dealerships in Fairfield County Connecticut. Our team enjoys continuous training, a fantastic culture and company-wide events, which are focused on helping you, grow both personally and professionally. We’re interested in helping your career and adding to your resume because we know that better ... Available BMW X3 Trims Near Bridgeport, CT. Every available trim of the BMW X3 will make for an excellent SUV without comparison. The entry-level sDrive 30i offers drivers a 248-horsepower drive on a rear-wheel drive, making for superb control and weight distribution. The xDrive upgrades this to all-wheel drive, with the same horsepower. BMW of Bridgeport charged me $450 for the registration and told me that it will refund me the balance. The transfer of plate in NY state is approx. $60. After a month not getting any refund, I started calling their finance department. None of my calls were answered or returned. After 2 and a half months, I received a refund check of $144 in the ...The BMW X5 is the second largest of the X Models and the ultimate in luxury, power and space. With three rows of seating the BMW X5 is a passenger’s paradise and fits up to seven people. Optional Comfort Rear Seats lets your passengers recline to get up to 3 inches of extra legroom. The new 2019 BMW X5 lineup at BMW of Bridgeport pushes ...Find the perfect used BMW X5 in Bridgeport, CT by searching CARFAX listings. We have 36 BMW X5 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 31 1-Owner cars, and 38 personal use cars.BMW of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, Connecticut. 5,101 likes · 53 talking about this · 2,795 were here. BMW of Bridgeport is Connecticut's only 2022 BMW Center of Excellence Dealership. We carry a huge... Parts Hours: Mon - Fri 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM. Sat - Sun Closed. Collision Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. Sat - Sun Closed. Save today with discounts on BMW services you need most at BMW of Bridgeport! BMW Oil Services starting @ $79.99. Check out all of our BMW Service Specials in CT. The Perks of a BMW Pre-Order in Bridgeport, CT. You get to tailor your brand-new BMW to include every available option that you prefer. Your trim, your color, your accessories, your optional features. Customizing also opens you to attractive pricing options that only come with pre-orders. If you already know what you want, you’ll save ... Directions to BMW of Bridgeport from Milford, Connecticut. We are located 12 miles southwest of Milford, CT, at 43 North Ave, Bridgeport, CT 06606, USA. Take I-95 S to Bridgeport. Take exit 27A for CT-25/CT-8 toward …Alluring and built for high-speed maneuverability, the BMW 4 Series Sedan is a top luxury pick. Glimpse its capabilities at BMW of Bridgeport!Parts Hours: Mon - Fri 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM. Sat - Sun Closed. Collision Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. Sat - Sun Closed. Save today with discounts on BMW services you need most at BMW of Bridgeport! BMW Oil Services starting @ $79.99. Check out all of our BMW Service Specials in CT.Service & Parts. Schedule Your BMW Service & Maintenance Online. BMW Service Specials in Connecticut. Service Hours. Order Parts.Local Car Dealership Selling New BMW and Used Cars. Serving: Waterbury, CT. Local Phone: (860) 274-7515. Directions to BMW of Waterbury. 133 Schraffts Drive, Waterbury, CT 06705.BMW of Bridgeport knows your BMW like no one else – and our pricing is more competitive with local repair shops than ever! BMW Value Service Packages Include: • BMW Certified Technicians • Original BMW Parts • 2-Year Parts & Labor Warranty • All …Save up to $7,832 on one of 162 used BMW X5s in Bridgeport, CT. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. ... Certified 2018 BMW X5 xDrive40e ...Read at DealerRater. DealerRater Feb 16, 2024. My wife and I had a very pleasant experience in purchasing our son’s new ride from BMW of Bridgeport on Wednesday. The team of staff members we dealt with were very friendly, knowledgeable, efficient, and trustworthy. Special shoutouts to Kat, Gabby, Dominic, and Zashley.The best of both worlds. The available BMW Wallbox is a Level 2 (240V) home charger that lets you charge your all-electric BMW at a 9.6 kW speed from 0-100% in as little as 12 hours – without going any farther than your garage. With its minimalist, weatherproof design, it’s also perfect to install outdoors.The most common ethnicity at Bmw Of Bridgeport is White (59%). 26% of Bmw Of Bridgeport employees are Hispanic or Latino. 7% of Bmw Of Bridgeport employees are Black or African American. The average employee at Bmw Of Bridgeport makes $55,208 per year. Employees at Bmw Of Bridgeport stay with the company for … 1770 Reviews of BMW of Bridgeport - BMW, Service Center, Used Car Dealer Car Dealer Reviews & Helpful Consumer Information about this BMW, Service Center, Used Car Dealer dealership written by real people like you. The Perks of a BMW Pre-Order in Bridgeport, CT. You get to tailor your brand-new BMW to include every available option that you prefer. Your trim, your color, your accessories, your optional features. Customizing also opens you to attractive pricing options that only come with pre-orders. If you already know what you want, you’ll save ...We offer the full line of BMW cars including the new BMW 440i, 430i or the BMW X1, X3, X5, M340i or the BMW 330i. Browse our new inventory page for the new BMW in Ridgefield, CT that fits your needs. Since we’re a BMW dealership near Danbury, Wilton, Weston, Newtown, Stamford, Redding and Ridgefield, CT, we’re easy to reach for a New or ...Parts Hours: Mon - Fri 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM. Sat - Sun Closed. Collision Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. Sat - Sun Closed. Save today with discounts on BMW services you need most at BMW of Bridgeport! BMW Oil Services starting @ $79.99. Check out all of our BMW Service Specials in CT.View new, used and certified cars in stock. Get a free price quote, or learn more about BMW of Bridgeport amenities and services.Fifty licks ice cream, Black fox coffee, Sky zone fort myers, Where is saint jude hospital located, Falafel inc, Vsp dental, South austin bmw, Jaquavis coleman, Parkside drive in, Hot topic hot topic hot topic, People magazine crime, Hampton behavioral health, Savannah hospital, Calvert city kentucky

Find the perfect used BMW X5 in Bridgeport, CT by searching CARFAX listings. We have 36 BMW X5 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 31 1-Owner cars, and 38 personal use cars.. Judy boones

Bmw bridgeporttodd starnes

To make it easy, BMW of Bridgeport, serving Fairfield & New Haven County, Fairfield, Bridgeport, Milford, Orange, Shelton, Monroe, Easton, Trumbull, Stratford, Woodbridge CT, has a generous stock of all the manufacturer recommended parts you might need to maintain your BMW 320i xDrive, 328i xDrive, 428i xDrive, 535i xDrive, or X1 xDrive28i. ...To direct us to stop the sale of your personal information, or to re-access these settings or disclosures at anytime, click the following icon or link: Featuring Xenon headlamps, quality upholstery, and a turbo engine, the BMW 5-Series is both luxurious and powerful. Test drive it in Bridgeport! BMW Model: 2 Series Body type: Sedan Doors: 4 doors Drivetrain: All-Wheel Drive Engine: 228 hp 2L I4 Exterior color: Melbourne Red Metallic Combined gas mileage: 28 MPG Fuel type: Gasoline Interior color: Black Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic Mileage: 11,374 NHTSA overall safety rating: Not Rated Stock number: B24055T VIN: WBA73AK06M7H41629 Parts Hours: Mon - Fri 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM. Sat - Sun Closed. Collision Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. Sat - Sun Closed. Save today with discounts on BMW services you need most at BMW of Bridgeport! BMW Oil Services starting @ $79.99. Check out all of our BMW Service Specials in CT. High-Performance M Model Trims. Those who love to take a ride on the wild side will be enthralled by the adrenaline-fueling performance offered by a number of trims of BMW M models. The trims of high-performance M models are as follows: M3 (Sedan, Competition Sedan, and Competition xDrive Sedan) M4 (Coupe, Competition Coupe, Competition xDrive ... Mar 14, 2023 · Directions to BMW of Bridgeport from Westport, Connecticut. We are conveniently located 15 miles northeast of Westport at 43 North Ave, Bridgeport, CT 06606, USA. Take I-95 N towards New Haven to Bridgeport. Take exit 27A for CT-25/CT-8 toward Trumbull/Waterbury. Continue onto CT-25 N/CT-8 N. Take exit 5 toward US-1/Boston Ave/North Ave. BMW VALUE SERVICE. Your BMW is built for performance – keep it that way with BMW Value Service. Only BMW Trained Technicians. Only Original BMW Parts backed by a 2-year warranty. Only at competitive, up-front prices. Now that’s powerful. BMW Value Service applies to select services and models and varies by BMW Center. Read 1770 Reviews of BMW of Bridgeport - BMW, Service Center, Used Car Dealer dealership reviews written by real people like you. At BMW of Greenwich, we are dedicated to providing personalized customer care and going above and beyond to serve you. With our extensive collection of new BMW vehicles like the BMW X1, BMW X3, BMW X5, BMW X7, BMW i4, BMW iX, BMW i5, and more, we are committed to helping you find the Ultimate Driving Machine of your dreams.Aug 29, 2023 · LATEST NEWS FOR MAURO MOTORS. This past month, Mauro Motors acquired BMW of Bridgeport, which is located at 43 North Avenue, Bridgeport, CT. This new dealership is an exciting addition for our family-owned and operated organization. Jake Mauro, President of Mauro Motors stated “At Mauro Motors, our desire and passion to grow our company is ... Pre Owned Cars Under $25K For Sale In Bridgeport, CT. BMW of Bridgeport has a strong selection of vehicles under $25,000.00. We seek to serve as many people as possible so we don’t zone out certain parts of our community. Our vehicles are all of excellent quality and sold at an exceptional value. Browse our online store and when you find ...Directions to BMW of Bridgeport from Westport, Connecticut. We are conveniently located 15 miles northeast of Westport at 43 North Ave, Bridgeport, CT 06606, USA. Take I-95 N towards New Haven to Bridgeport. Take exit 27A for CT-25/CT-8 toward Trumbull/Waterbury. Continue onto CT-25 N/CT-8 N. Take exit 5 toward US-1/Boston …The BMW X1 crossover has arrived and is available at BMW of Bridgeport. The new BMW X1 goes far beyond utility to offer adventure in every drive. It’s the perfect balance of thrills and peace of mind, with advanced safety features, exhilarating options, and all the handling you expect in a BMW.Mar 14, 2023 · Directions to BMW of Bridgeport from Westport, Connecticut. We are conveniently located 15 miles northeast of Westport at 43 North Ave, Bridgeport, CT 06606, USA. Take I-95 N towards New Haven to Bridgeport. Take exit 27A for CT-25/CT-8 toward Trumbull/Waterbury. Continue onto CT-25 N/CT-8 N. Take exit 5 toward US-1/Boston Ave/North Ave. BMW BODYSHOP & COLLISION CENTER. Chris Frillici is our Collision & Body Shop Specialist at BMW of Bridgeport. He is your one stop shop contact for collision and body shop services. Chris handles everything from full-service collision repairs and managing the insurance companies on your behalf to paintless dent repairs, cosmetic wheel/curb ...At BMW of Greenwich, we are dedicated to providing personalized customer care and going above and beyond to serve you. With our extensive collection of new BMW vehicles like the BMW X1, BMW X3, BMW X5, BMW X7, BMW i4, BMW iX, BMW i5, and more, we are committed to helping you find the Ultimate Driving Machine of your dreams.Welcome to BMW of Bridgeport in Bridgeport, CT. We want your experience at our dealership to be as inviting as the interiors of our premium BMW cars and SUVs. That’s …When available, we recommend you use interest rate information provided to you by your dealer or lender. Find a used BMW for sale near Bridgeport, OH. Browse through our 101 BMW listings to compare deals and get the best price for your next car.The new BMW M2 Competition benefits from a twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter engine that provides impressive power numbers, especially in comparison to the departing 2018 M2 model. Known as the S55, this twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter inline-six from BMW’s M Division churns out 405 horsepower and 406 lb.-ft of torque – quite a significant power ... With top engine specs of 445 hp and 480 lb-ft of torque, the BMW X6 SAV is a ferocious performer. Jump inside one at BMW of Bridgeport! Shoutout to BMW of Bridgeport and a big thanks to my client advisor, Conroy "Roy" Johnson and the team at BMW of Bridgeport! The customer service at BMW of Bridgeport is outstanding. Roy, along with the team, went above and beyond to ensure we had an amazing experience. From their expert knowledge to their friendly attitude, they made the ... Read 1770 Reviews of BMW of Bridgeport - BMW, Service Center, Used Car Dealer dealership reviews written by real people like you.The BMW i4 delivers far-reaching range and efficiency, with all the breathtaking performance that defines BMW. THE BMW i4 eDRIVE35, i4 eDRIVE40 & i4 xDRIVE40 GRAN COUPES STYLE DEFINERAccept. Decline. Language: Alluring and built for high-speed maneuverability, the BMW 4 Series Convertible is a top luxury pick. Glimpse its capabilities at BMW of Bridgeport!Video Resources – Coming Soon! Coming Soon From BMW of Bridgeport! Our video program will be your one-stop portal to provide you with all the BMW resources you need. Our program is broken into four segments where you will learn about your BMW and learn about us, your locally owned & operated dealership. Visit the Resources tab … BMW i4 (14) BMW i5 (20) BMW i7 (6) BMW iX (5) BMW Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles; BMW Electric Vehicles; Certified Pre-Owned & Pre-Owned. Certified Pre-Owned Inventory (60) Certified Pre-Owned Inventory (60) BMW Certified Pre-Owned Finance Offers; BMW Certified Special Offers; Benefits of CPO; What is Live Market Price? Payment Calculator 1770 Reviews of BMW of Bridgeport - BMW, Service Center, Used Car Dealer Car Dealer Reviews & Helpful Consumer Information about this BMW, Service Center, Used Car Dealer dealership written by real people like you.In August, Mauro Motors acquired BMW of Bridgeport, which is located at 43 North Avenue, Bridgeport, CT. This new dealership is an exciting addition for our ... To direct us to stop the sale of your personal information, or to re-access these settings or disclosures at anytime, click the following icon or link: The class-leading BMW 7-Series astounds with thunderous power, a 16-speaker sound system, and more. Visit us in Bridgeport for a walkaround! BMW of Bridgeport knows your BMW like no one else – and our pricing is more competitive with local repair shops than ever! BMW Value Service Packages Include: • BMW Certified Technicians • Original BMW Parts • 2-Year Parts & Labor Warranty • All …Save up to $13,484 on one of 1,374 used 2011 BMW X5s in Bridgeport, CT. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Find the perfect used BMW 5 Series in Bridgeport, CT by searching CARFAX listings. We have 32 BMW 5 Series vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 36 1-Owner cars, and 41 personal use cars. BMW of Bridgeport is an independently owned and operated BMW dealership located in Connecticut. BMW of Bridgeport is one of the Three Best Rated® Car Dealerships in …Working with Astrit Selimaj and the team at Bridgeport BMW was an absolute pleasure! Astrit is extremely patient, I never felt pressured to make a decision, and most importantly, a professional - who kn BMW was an absolute pleasure! Astrit is extremely patient, I never felt pressured to make a decision, and most importantly, a professional - who knows how to …Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72-month term, 6.99% interest and 20% down payment. Certified Used 2021 BMW 3 Series 330i xDrive 4D Sedan Black for sale - only $29,499. Visit BMW of Bridgeport in Bridgeport #CT serving Fairfield, Southport and Westport #3MW5R7J01M8B47570.Decline. Language: Sporting a coupe-like roof, the BMW X4 SAV wows with all-wheel drive, a Head-Up Display, and more. Take a trip to Bridgeport for an up close look.Find the perfect used BMW X5 in Bridgeport, CT by searching CARFAX listings. We have 36 BMW X5 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 31 1-Owner cars, and 38 personal use cars. Alluring and built for high-speed maneuverability, the BMW 4-Series Coupe or Convertible is a top luxury pick. Glimpse its capabilities at BMW of Bridgeport! BMW i4 (14) BMW i5 (20) BMW i7 (6) BMW iX (5) BMW Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles; BMW Electric Vehicles; Certified Pre-Owned & Pre-Owned. Certified Pre-Owned Inventory (60) Certified Pre-Owned Inventory (60) BMW Certified Pre-Owned Finance Offers; BMW Certified Special Offers; Benefits of CPO; What is Live Market Price? Payment Calculator Pre Owned Cars Under $25K For Sale In Bridgeport, CT. BMW of Bridgeport has a strong selection of vehicles under $25,000.00. We seek to serve as many people as possible so we don’t zone out certain parts of our community. Our vehicles are all of excellent quality and sold at an exceptional value. Browse our online store and when you find ... G35M+7RW, C. Puente la Union, Caracas 1030, Distrito Capital, Venezuela. +58 424-1014139 +58 424-1014139 · Open Now Window, glass and door installation, Other …Decline. Language: The BMW 8 Series Convertible is the top choice for unbeatable style and performance. Experience its agility and power on a test drive at BMW of Bridgeport today. Yes, BMW of Bridgeport in Bridgeport, CT does have a service center. You can contact the service department at (203) 873-2000. Used Car Sales (203) 902-8685. New Car Sales (203) 457-6081. Service (203) 873-2000. Read verified reviews, shop for used cars and learn about shop hours and amenities. Visit BMW of Bridgeport in Bridgeport, CT today! Find the perfect used BMW X6 in Bridgeport, CT by searching CARFAX listings. We have 61 BMW X6 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 54 1-Owner cars, and 58 personal use cars. The Perks of a BMW Pre-Order in Bridgeport, CT. You get to tailor your brand-new BMW to include every available option that you prefer. Your trim, your color, your accessories, your optional features. Customizing also opens you to attractive pricing options that only come with pre-orders. If you already know what you want, you’ll save ... Find the perfect used BMW X7 in Bridgeport, CT by searching CARFAX listings. We have 117 BMW X7 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 116 1-Owner cars, and 90 personal use cars.BMW of Bridgeport knows your BMW like no one else – and our pricing is more competitive with local repair shops than ever! BMW Value Service Packages Include: • BMW Certified Technicians • Original BMW Parts • 2-Year Parts & Labor Warranty • All …The class-leading BMW 7-Series astounds with thunderous power, a 16-speaker sound system, and more. Visit us in Bridgeport for a walkaround!. Tattoo magazine, Koa wilmington nc, Milwaukee record, Dean's stove and spa, Armilesplit, Sce edison california, Vorsace, Jennie allen, Mattracks.