Miniature poodles for adoption - Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you in Virginia. Below are our newest added Poodle (Miniature) available for adoption in Virginia. To see more adoptable Poodle (Miniature) in Virginia, use the search tool below to enter specific criteria! Abigail.

Miniature poodles for adoptionMiniature poodles for adoption - Poodles for Adoption. Load More. Adopt a poodle and experience their unique aesthetic. Discover the distinct flair in their appearance, including their expressive tails. Find your perfect companion now!

Adopt Poodle Dogs in Florida. Filter. 24-03-21-00380 D115 Oreo (f) (female) Old English Sheepdog mix. Seminole County, FL ID: 24-03-21-00380. Meet Oreo! She is a 1 year old Sheepadoodle rescue. ... This is a three year old male mini poodle weighing 11 pounds. I have had him for one year, and while he is the.The poodle is a highly intelligent, elegant, and versatile dog breed. Known for its distinctive curly coat, the poodle comes in three sizes - standard, miniature, and toy - each with their unique characteristics. Poodles are renowned for their exceptional trainability and are often seen participating in various dog sports such as obedience ...Poodle (Miniature) Dogs for Adoption in Tennessee, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) PuppyFinder.com is proud to be a part of the online adoption community. Browse thru thousands of Poodle (Miniature) Dogs for Adoption in Tennessee, USA area, listed by Dog Rescue Organizations and individuals, to find your match.Miniature Poodles near Indianapolis, Indiana. Search filters. Set alert. ... You searched for: Miniature Poodle for adoption near me in Indianapolis, Indiana. Changing search filters can give more specific matches. Set an alert, and we'll email you matching pets. PEBBLES.Apr 26, 2022 · Obesity. Miniature Poodles are susceptible to obesity, which can lead to joint issues, back pain, heart disease, metabolic disorders, and digestive issues among other complications. Feeding your dog human food is not recommended and can cause weight gain and other health issues if given in excess. Hi, Im Renee! Im a mini toy poodle and sweet as pie! I get along with everyone and love to play. I have a luxating patella, but I get around just fine and it causes me no problems. **All dogs are spayed/neutered, microchipped, up to date on vaccines, and on prevention for heartworms, fleas, and ticks. Dentals are also done if necessary. They are a compact version of the standard poodle, standing at around 10-15 inches tall and weighing between 10-15 pounds. Miniature poodles are friendly, active, and versatile dogs, excelling in various roles such as companionship, therapy, and agility. They are quick learners and can be easily trained, making them great family pets.Adopt a Poodle (Toy or Tea Cup) near you in Dallas, Texas. We don't see any Poodle (Toy or Tea Cup) available for adoption right now, but new adoptable pets are added every …Poodle (Miniature) Dogs for Adoption in Ohio, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) PuppyFinder.com is proud to be a part of the online adoption community. Browse thru thousands of Poodle (Miniature) Dogs for Adoption in Ohio, USA area, listed by Dog Rescue Organizations and individuals, to find your match.Adopt Poodle Dogs in Montana. Filter. 24-03-21-00149 D168 Addison (f) (female) Yorkie mix. Sanders County, Thompson Falls, MT ID: 13342. Addison was a save from a field in Kansas. She was covered in grass burs and quite the mess. Who would abandon a. … Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you in Toronto, Ontario. These Poodle (Miniature) are available in Toronto, Ontario. Giljuk. Poodle (Miniature) Male, 7 yrs. Toronto, ON. Latte. Poodle (Miniature) Female, 2 yrs 5 mos. The number of dogs currently under the care of Carolina Poodle Rescue. 87 of whom are in permanent sanctuary... Read More. August 1, 2019August 1, 2019 Adopt Poodle Dogs in Colorado. Filter. 24-03-21-00382 D085 Bodhi (m) (male) Havanese mix. Las Animas County, Bon Carbo, CO ID: 031624-02. Biography Important Information Please read! If you are interested in me after reading about me, please visit my ... 24-02-25-00317 D103 Mini Rose (f) (female) Maltese mix. Las Animas County, …The Toy and Mini Poodle puppies at Premier Pups are raised in a warm and loving environment by dedicated Puppy Agents. They receive early socialization and regular …Meet Ayanna. Meet Ayanna! Breed: mini bernedoodle. Age: est 11 months (birthdate 4/10/2023). Weight: 24.2lbs currently. We estimate about 25ish lbs full grown. Training: …Miniature Poodle Rescues and Adoption. Looking to adopt a Poodle in Canada? Pet Finder (petfinder.com) and Adopt a Pet (adoptapet.com) are both national resources for … Poodle Rescue Information: Poodles come in several different varieties which are classified based on size. Generally, smaller Poodle varieties tend to be more hyperactive while larger Poodles are more mellow. Poodles love people and are good with children and other dogs. Poodles are easy to train. Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you in South Carolina. Below are our newest added Poodle (Miniature) available for adoption in South Carolina. To see more adoptable Poodle (Miniature) in South Carolina, use the search … Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you in Toronto, Ontario. These Poodle (Miniature) are available in Toronto, Ontario. Giljuk. Poodle (Miniature) Male, 7 yrs. Toronto, ON. Latte. Poodle (Miniature) Female, 2 yrs 5 mos. Meet Bruno - the 19-pound mini poodle mix who will melt your heart with his snuggles and kisses! Bruno has a skin condition that requires daily medication, and he prefers if you avoid touching his face, legs, or feet. Bruno would do best in a home without children, but he can have four legged siblings! He will make a loyal and loving companion ... Here are a few organizations closest to you: Shelter. 2.9 miles. Maricopa County Animal Care & Control West Animal Shelter. 2500 S. 27th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85009. Pet Types: cats, dogs. More.Adopt Poodle Dogs in Washington. Filter. 24-03-21-00283 D127 SANSA (m) (male) Poodle. King County, Seattle, WA ID: 24-03-21-00283. MEET SANSA, a sweet & quiet 8-year-old Miniature Poodle. Sansa was found as a stray on the streets of Lancaster, Read more » ...Mar 24, 2015 · Find a Home for an Animal. Alerts. Change Location. Change Breed. 38,650 Poodle Dogs adopted on Rescue Me! Adopt Poodle Dogs in California. Filter ... ID#A532997 I am described as a male, white Poodle - Miniature mix. The shelter thinks I am about 7 years old. I. The ONLY Registered Charity in the UK dedicated to rescuing and re-homing all sizes of Poodles. "Poodle rescue uk", "Poodle rehome uk" top of page. Poodle Network UK. Registered Charity Number 1163333. 0300 999 7685. [email protected]. Donate. Home. Adopt. Rehoming. Fostering. … Greater Pittsburgh Poodle Rescue. 3,817 likes · 6 talking about this. Greater Pittsburgh Poodle Club Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. "Click here to view Poodle Dogs in New Hampshire for adoption. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." - ♥ RESCUE ME! ♥ ۬.About Poodle Rescue Queensland. Poodle Rescue has been rehoming Poodles from Queensland for over 30 years. They come from shelters & pounds & private homes. Some are the result of cruelty case seizures by the RSPCA. Many of these little ones have had social, psychological or physical problems.They are a compact version of the standard poodle, standing at around 10-15 inches tall and weighing between 10-15 pounds. Miniature poodles are friendly, active, and versatile dogs, excelling in various roles such as companionship, therapy, and agility. They are quick learners and can be easily trained, making them great family pets. Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you in Virginia. Below are our newest added Poodle (Miniature) available for adoption in Virginia. To see more adoptable Poodle (Miniature) in Virginia, use the search tool below to enter specific criteria! Abigail. Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you in Georgia. Below are our newest added Poodle (Miniature) available for adoption in Georgia. To see more adoptable Poodle (Miniature) in Georgia, use the search tool below to …Miniature Poodle · Puyallup, WA. We breed the very best quality puppies for you ! They should be 12 to 13 in. tall around 10 lbs.Mom is AKC reg. mini ,she is a red /white Parti. She is 10 lbs, DNA tested. Dad AKC mini ,tuxedo poodle, intense red abstract, 13… more. Debi Griego ·16 hours ago on Puppies.com.Our mission is to rescue, rehabilitate and find forever homes for distressed poodles, poodle mixes and "honorary" poodles. We have been in operation since 1999 and have saved thousands of dogs from greater Houston and a five-state region. Most of the animals we rescue are strays who were abandoned, injured, or special needs animals that would ... Or, how about these Poodle (Miniature) in cities near Jacksonville, Florida. These Poodle (Miniature) are available for adoption close to Jacksonville, Florida. Toby. Miniature Poodle. Male, 1 yr 1 mo. Saint Mary's, GA. Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you in Ohio Below are our newest added Poodle (Miniature) available for adoption in Ohio. To see more adoptable Poodle (Miniature) in Ohio, use the search tool below to enter specific criteria! CHER Poodle (Miniature) Female, 4 … Adopt Poodle Dogs in California. Filter ... ID#A532997 I am described as a male, white Poodle - Miniature mix. The shelter thinks I am about 7 years old. I. Adopt Poodle Dogs in Minnesota. Filter. 23-12-01-00120 D115 Cooper (m) (male) Old English Sheepdog mix. Hennepin County, Bloomington, MN ID: 23-12-01-00120. 15-month-old Cooper is, by all accounts, the sweetest, most fluffy boy you'll find. He is half OES and half. Read more » ...Adopt Poodle Dogs in Massachusetts. Filter. 24-03-15-00048 D127 Sun (m) (male) Poodle mix. Dukes County, MA ID: 24-03-15-00048. We believe Sun is a golden-doodle. Very friendly, about 50 lbs and 2 years old. Read more » ... MINIATURE POODLE. The miniature poodle is a highly intelligent and elegant breed known for its distinctive curly coat. They are a compact version of the standard poodle, standing at around 10-15 inches tall and weighing between 10-15 pounds. Miniature poodles are friendly, active, and versatile dogs, excelling in various roles such as ... 1 to 8 of 8 found dog listings. ANGELO. Poodle. 🇺🇸. Dallas, Texas. male, small, young, mixed. More details. DEXTER. Poodle, Miniature Schnauzer. 🇺🇸. Plano, Texas. male, small, …Adopt Poodle Dogs in Texas. Filter. 24-03-21-00435 D013 Murphy (m) (male) Australian Shepherd mix. Dallas County, Coppell, TX ID: 24-03-21-00435. This sweet Aussiedoodle is 5.5 mos old. ... Martin is a 1yr old Mini Doodle mix weighing around 15lbs. He is skittish at first but comes around pretty quickly. Meet Jazzy, a Miniature Poodle Dog for adoption, at Little Dog Rescue of North Texas, Inc. in Little Elm, TX on Petfinder. Learn more about Jazzy today. Adoption Fee: NorCal Poodle Rescue often incurs substantial costs to provide our rescue and adoption services including boarding, fostering, spaying and neutering, vaccinations, treatments, training, etc. To partially cover these costs we have the following fees for adoption: Standard $300-500; Miniature $200-400; Toy $200-400 Return Policy: We ...Browse thru thousands of Poodle (Miniature) Dogs for Adoption near Los Angeles, California, USA area, listed by Dog Rescue Organizations and individuals, to find your match. Showing: 1 - 10 of 14. Manchester - Poodle (Miniature) Dog For Adoption Date listed: 02/21/2024. Manchester. Breed: …Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you in Kentucky. Below are our newest added Poodle (Miniature) available for adoption in Kentucky. To see more adoptable Poodle (Miniature) in Kentucky, use the search tool below to enter specific criteria! Needs Home Fast. Pascal.Adopt Poodle Dogs in Kentucky. Filter. 24-03-20-00402 D127 Ginger Spice (f) (female) Poodle. Fayette County, Lexington, KY ID: 24-03-20-00402. Ginger spice is a two-year-old standard poodle. She was an owner surrender because the owner was gone from the home. Read more » ... Find a Home for an Animal. Alerts. Change Location. Change Breed. More. 38,775 Poodle Dogs adopted on Rescue Me! Donate. Hi, Im Renee! Im a mini toy poodle and sweet as pie! I get along with everyone and love to play. I have a luxating patella, but I get around just fine and it causes me no problems. **All dogs are spayed/neutered, microchipped, up to date on vaccines, and on prevention for heartworms, fleas, and ticks. Dentals are also done if necessary. Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you Poodle (Miniature) in cities near Denver, Colorado Other pups in Denver, Colorado Search for a Poodle (Miniature) puppy or dog near you Browse Poodle (Miniature) puppies and dogs in nearby cities Browse related breeds in Denver, Colorado Poodle (Miniature) shelters and rescues in …Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you in Texas. Below are our newest added Poodle (Miniature) available for adoption in Texas. To see more adoptable Poodle (Miniature) in Texas, use the search tool below to enter specific criteria! Muffin.Adopt Poodle Dogs in Alabama. Filter. 24-03-19-00482 D013 Smarty (f) (female) Australian Shepherd mix. Shelby County, HELENA, AL ID: 24-03-19-00482. Meet Smarty, a delightful young girl with a zest for life! She's a bundle of energy and love rolled into one furry. Read more » ...The cost to adopt a Poodle is around $300 in order to cover the expenses of caring for the dog before adoption. In contrast, buying Poodles from breeders can be prohibitively expensive. …Poodle (Miniature) shelters & rescues in Dallas, Texas. There are animal shelters and rescues that focus specifically on finding great homes for Poodle (Miniature) puppies in …Adopt Poodle Dogs in Oregon. Filter. 24-01-29-00026 D127 Wally (m) (male) Poodle mix. Multnomah County, Portland, OR ID: 24-01-29-00026. Hi, I'm Wally,a a six year old, 65 pound Standard Poodle/possible mix. I'm a very loving guy. I … This cute, black, female, Miniature Poodle puppy who was born December 2, 2023 is available for adoption. Miniature Poodles are bigger than a Toy Poodle, and smaller than a Standard Poodle. Her parents are AKC finished Champions and completely health tested. As you can see, she is very outgoing, sociable, loves to play and just happy go lucky! 1 to 12 of 173 found dog listings. CADY. Miniature Poodle. 🇺🇸. Salem, Oregon. female, small, young, not mixed. More details. AYANNA. Miniature Poodle, Bernedoodle. 🇺🇸. …Poodle (Miniature) Dogs for Adoption near Plano, Texas, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) Save Search and Create Notification. PuppyFinder.com is proud to be a part of the online adoption community. Browse thru thousands of Poodle (Miniature) Dogs for Adoption near Plano, Texas, USA area, listed by Dog Rescue Organizations and individuals, to … Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. "Click here to view Poodle Dogs in Nevada for adoption. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." - ♥ RESCUE ME! ♥ ۬. Adopt Poodle Dogs in South Africa. No Poodles for adoption in South Africa. Please click 'Change Breed' above. Recent Adoptions. Read Success Stories. "Click here to view Poodle Dogs in South Africa for adoption. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free."Our mission is to rescue, rehabilitate and find forever homes for distressed poodles, poodle mixes and "honorary" poodles. We have been in operation since 1999 and have saved thousands of dogs from greater Houston and a five-state region. Most of the animals we rescue are strays who were abandoned, injured, or special needs animals that would ...Adopt Poodle Dogs in Pennsylvania. Filter. 24-03-15-00136 D127 Chewee (m) (male) Poodle. Allegheny County, Pittsburgh, PA ID: 24-03-15-00136. I am a 1 year old male toy poodle. I only weigh 6 lbs. ... Kai is mix of Greater Swiss Mountain and Mini Poodle. She is an absolute sweetheart! We love her so much but she Adopt Poodle Dogs in California. Filter ... ID#A532997 I am described as a male, white Poodle - Miniature mix. The shelter thinks I am about 7 years old. I. Browse thru thousands of Poodle (Miniature) Dogs for Adoption near Los Angeles, California, USA area, listed by Dog Rescue Organizations and individuals, to find your match. Showing: 1 - 10 of 14. Manchester - Poodle (Miniature) Dog For Adoption Date listed: 02/21/2024. Manchester. Breed: …Adopt Poodle Dogs in Wisconsin. Filter. 24-03-14-00439 D127 Shaggy (m) (male) Poodle mix. Milwaukee County, Union Grove, WI ID: 24-03-14-00439 ***Foster or Foster to Adopt*** Need a new foster home for Shaggy due to foster family health issues. MEET. Read more » ...Adopt Poodle Dogs in Idaho. Filter. 24-03-17-00268 D127 Pippen and Penny (f) (female) Poodle. Ada County, Boise, ID ID: 24-03-17-00268. Foster Location: Boise ID Adoption fee: $150/pair DO NOT email us, you must fill out an application if. Read more » ...Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you in San Antonio, Texas. These Poodle (Miniature) are available in San Antonio, Texas. Pinkie Pom Pom. Miniature Poodle. Female, 14 yrs 1 mo. San Antonio, TX. CURLY. Poodle (Miniature)Adopt Poodle Dogs in Arkansas. Filter. 24-03-06-00427 D103 Nico (m) (male) Maltese mix. Faulkner County, Conway, AR ID: 24-03-06-00427. Read more » ...This girl is as sweet as candy! Candy was born 10/5/2023 so she is 5 months old and is a standard poodle. She gets... » Read more ». Morgan County, Martinsville, IN. Details / Contact. mix. Willow is a one-year-old Aussiedoodle. She is spayed, vaccinated, heartworm negative, and ready to find her forever...Gentle Lady Ginny ~ Beyond Delightful 33 lb 3y Bassetoodle Potato Companion ! Loving, calm, quiet, gentle, well... » Read more ». Bernalillo County, Albuquerque, NM. Details / Contact. 4 of 5. mix. Poppy and Pocky are a bonded pair, they were owner surrender last year 2023, since then have been loving another...Our rescue efforts are entirely funded by our adoption donations and we receive no outside monetary assistance. We do not offer "free" dogs. When we do have puppies under a year they are $600. For a dog twelve to eighteen months $500, from eighteen months of age to four years $450, five years of age to six years $350, seven years and above $100.Poodle (Miniature) shelters & rescues in Dallas, Texas. There are animal shelters and rescues that focus specifically on finding great homes for Poodle (Miniature) puppies in …This girl is as sweet as candy! Candy was born 10/5/2023 so she is 5 months old and is a standard poodle. She gets... » Read more ». Morgan County, Martinsville, IN. Details / Contact. mix. Willow is a one-year-old Aussiedoodle. She is spayed, vaccinated, heartworm negative, and ready to find her forever... Meet Jazzy, a Miniature Poodle Dog for adoption, at Little Dog Rescue of North Texas, Inc. in Little Elm, TX on Petfinder. Learn more about Jazzy today. They are a compact version of the standard poodle, standing at around 10-15 inches tall and weighing between 10-15 pounds. Miniature poodles are friendly, active, and versatile dogs, excelling in various roles such as companionship, therapy, and agility. They are quick learners and can be easily trained, making them great family pets.Picket Fence Poodle Rescue Details. Website: Picket Fence Poodle Rescue. Email: [email protected]. Phone Number: (763) 241-2068. 2. NorCal Poodle Rescue. NorCal Poodle Rescue is a California-based, breed-specific rescue group that is the largest Poodle rescue group in the United States. This group is one of the …Adopt Poodle Dogs in Florida. Filter. 24-03-21-00380 D115 Oreo (f) (female) Old English Sheepdog mix. Seminole County, FL ID: 24-03-21-00380. Meet Oreo! She is a 1 year old Sheepadoodle rescue. ... This is a three year old male mini poodle weighing 11 pounds. I have had him for one year, and while he is the. Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you in Michigan. Below are our newest added Poodle (Miniature) available for adoption in Michigan. To see more adoptable Poodle (Miniature) in Michigan, use the search tool below to enter specific criteria! Sam. Adoption Policy We do not adopt outside of 3-hour drive of Richmond, VA adoption fee is $350.00+ depending on the size of the dog. This includes spay or neuter, shots, heart worm test and microchip. We rescue for life so you must agree that if for any reason you cannot keep or care for the dog you will return her to our rescue. Because he was initially a behavior case we still require an experienced fog home for him - but we are confident he will be a new man in a formal home because he’s come so far in a shelter setting. We think he’s finally ready for a child free low stress daily routine human home! Jexster is about 3yrs old and had a very hard life before ... Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you in Indiana Below are our newest added Poodle (Miniature) available for adoption in Indiana. To see more adoptable Poodle (Miniature) in Indiana, use the search tool below to enter specific criteria! Denzel Poodle (Miniature)/Mixed Breed (Medium) ...Miniature Poodle · Puyallup, WA. We breed the very best quality puppies for you ! They should be 12 to 13 in. tall around 10 lbs.Mom is AKC reg. mini ,she is a red /white Parti. She is 10 lbs, DNA tested. Dad AKC mini ,tuxedo poodle, intense red abstract, 13… more. Debi Griego ·16 hours ago on Puppies.com.Adopt Poodle Dogs in Alabama. Filter. 24-03-19-00482 D013 Smarty (f) (female) Australian Shepherd mix. Shelby County, HELENA, AL ID: 24-03-19-00482. Meet Smarty, a delightful young girl with a zest for life! She's a bundle of energy and love rolled into one furry. Read more » ...The Advantages of Adopting a Poodle from a Rescue. Saving a Life: Adopting a poodle from a rescue organization literally saves a life. Rescues and shelters are often overcrowded, and by providing a loving home to a dog in need, you make room for another dog to be rescued. Adult Poodles: Many poodles in rescues are adults, …Meet Tiger, a Miniature Poodle Mix Dog for adoption, at Arizona Desert Rotti & Pals Rescue in Tucson, AZ on Petfinder. Learn more about Tiger today.Meet Toby, a Miniature Poodle Dog for adoption, at Shih Tzu and Furbaby Rescue, Inc. in Jacksonville, FL on Petfinder. Learn more about Toby today. ... Toby is a sweet 1-year-old Miniature Poodle who weighs about 11 pounds. Initially, he is a bit shy with humans but loves to meet other small, friendly dogs. Toby is a real …Mar 24, 2021 · Adopt Poodle Dogs in Florida. Filter. 24-03-21-00380 D115 Oreo (f) (female) Old English ... This is a three year old male mini poodle weighing 11 pounds. I have had ... This girl is as sweet as candy! Candy was born 10/5/2023 so she is 5 months old and is a standard poodle. She gets... » Read more ». Morgan County, Martinsville, IN. Details / Contact. mix. Willow is a one-year-old Aussiedoodle. She is spayed, vaccinated, heartworm negative, and ready to find her forever...Lynn university boca raton, El jarocho, Al bon, Wichita zoo wichita kansas, Emerald towing, Buff burger, Kelly's cajun grill, Blue wahoos pensacola, Vargos, Ph consulate san francisco, Batholy, Wafflelove, Indian river county fl, Chicken salad chick san antonio

Our mission is to rescue, rehabilitate and find forever homes for distressed poodles, poodle mixes and "honorary" poodles. We have been in operation since 1999 and have saved thousands of dogs from greater Houston and a five-state region. Most of the animals we rescue are strays who were abandoned, injured, or special needs animals that would .... The kluckin chicken

Miniature poodles for adoptionurbandale ia

This girl is as sweet as candy! Candy was born 10/5/2023 so she is 5 months old and is a standard poodle. She gets... » Read more ». Morgan County, Martinsville, IN. Details / Contact. mix. Willow is a one-year-old Aussiedoodle. She is spayed, vaccinated, heartworm negative, and ready to find her forever... Hi, Im Renee! Im a mini toy poodle and sweet as pie! I get along with everyone and love to play. I have a luxating patella, but I get around just fine and it causes me no problems. **All dogs are spayed/neutered, microchipped, up to date on vaccines, and on prevention for heartworms, fleas, and ticks. Dentals are also done if necessary. Poodle (Miniature) Dogs for Adoption in Tennessee, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) PuppyFinder.com is proud to be a part of the online adoption community. Browse thru thousands of Poodle (Miniature) Dogs for Adoption in Tennessee, USA area, listed by Dog Rescue Organizations and individuals, to find your match.Meet Gus Gus!!!  He is the sweetest dog you will ever meet.  Gus is a 6 year old Standard Poodle who weighs 60 lbs.  Gus is the entire package.  He is house broken, crate trained and he walks well on a leash.  Gus adores people and he is good with other dogs.  If you are …Adopt Poodle Dogs in Kansas. Filter. 24-03-12-00222 D127 Coco (f) (female) Poodle. Riley County, Manhattan, KS ID: 24-03-12-00222. Female, spayed, was roaming the woods near Wamego, KS in August of 2023. Many avenues to locate her owner were. Read more » ...They are a compact version of the standard poodle, standing at around 10-15 inches tall and weighing between 10-15 pounds. Miniature poodles are friendly, active, and versatile dogs, excelling in various roles such as companionship, therapy, and agility. They are quick learners and can be easily trained, making them great family pets. Greater Pittsburgh Poodle Rescue. 3,817 likes · 6 talking about this. Greater Pittsburgh Poodle Club Poodles for Adoption. Load More. Adopt a poodle and experience their unique aesthetic. Discover the distinct flair in their appearance, including their expressive tails. Find your perfect companion now!24-01-29-00041. Poodle mix. Jackson is utd on vaccines, crate trained, house broken. He may get along with larger female dogs but is not good... » Read more ». Greenwood County, Greenwood, SC. Details / Contact.Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you Poodle (Miniature) in cities near San Diego, California Other pups in San Diego, California Search for a Poodle (Miniature) puppy or dog near you Browse Poodle (Miniature) puppies and dogs in nearby cities Browse related breeds in San Diego, California Poodle (Miniature) shelters and rescues in San Diego, …Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you Poodle (Miniature) in cities near Buffalo, New York Other pups in Buffalo, New York Search for a Poodle (Miniature) puppy or dog near you Browse Poodle (Miniature) puppies and dogs in nearby cities Browse related breeds in Buffalo, New York Poodle (Miniature) shelters and rescues in … Find a Home for an Animal. Alerts. Change Location. Change Breed. More. 38,775 Poodle Dogs adopted on Rescue Me! Donate. These pups are in Kansas City, Missouri too! Below are our newest added Poodle (Miniature) available for adoption in Kansas City, Missouri. To see more adoptable Poodle (Miniature) in Kansas City, Missouri, use the search …Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you Poodle (Miniature) in cities near Denver, Colorado Other pups in Denver, Colorado Search for a Poodle (Miniature) puppy or dog near you Browse Poodle (Miniature) puppies and dogs in nearby cities Browse related breeds in Denver, Colorado Poodle (Miniature) shelters and rescues in …Adopt a Dog. Poodle (Miniature) puppies and dogs. If you're looking for a Poodle (Miniature), Adopt a Pet can help you find one near you. Use the search tool below and browse adoptable Poodle (Miniature)s! Search. …©2019, Florida Poodle Rescue, Inc. | A Non-Profit 501(c)(3) Corp., IRS# 59-3545425 Developed by SiteSpring Developed by SiteSpring Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you in Toronto, Ontario. These Poodle (Miniature) are available in Toronto, Ontario. Giljuk. Poodle (Miniature) Male, 7 yrs. Toronto, ON. Latte. Poodle (Miniature) Female, 2 yrs 5 mos. Male. Age: Adult. Location: USA Albemarle, NC, USA. Posted Breed: Poodle (Miniature) / Lhasa Apso (long coat). Very Scared and will need fenced in back yard Adoption fees for pets with Stanly County Humane Society are to cover... Tags: Poodle (Miniature) Dogs for adoption in Albemarle, NC, USA.Adopt Poodle Dogs in Tennessee. Filter. 24-03-14-00106 D013 Trigger (m) (male) Australian Shepherd mix. Smith County, Carthage, TN ID: Courtesy Post. Courtesy Post: Owner Surrender/Rehoming- Carthage, TN Meet Trigger! He is an 3 year old Aussie Doodle and weighs. Read more » ...The poodle is a highly intelligent, elegant, and versatile dog breed. Known for its distinctive curly coat, the poodle comes in three sizes - standard, miniature, and toy - each with their unique characteristics. Poodles are renowned for their exceptional trainability and are often seen participating in various dog sports such as obedience ...They are a compact version of the standard poodle, standing at around 10-15 inches tall and weighing between 10-15 pounds. Miniature poodles are friendly, active, and versatile dogs, excelling in various roles such as companionship, therapy, and agility. They are quick learners and can be easily trained, making them great family pets.Adopt Poodle Dogs in Maryland. Filter. 24-03-09-00070 D145 Sushi (f) (female) Shiba Inu mix. Harford County, 21078, Havre De Grace, MD, MD ID: 24-03-09-00070 ***Reduced Fee! $350 Sushi 5-6 month old Shiba Inu / Poodle mix Sushi joined our rescue in January when an. Read more » ... Use the search tool below to browse adoptable Poodle (Miniature) puppies and adults Poodle (Miniature) in Pennsylvania. Poodle (Miniature) Location (i.e. Los Angeles, CA or 90210) Age Any. Adopt Poodle Dogs in Kansas. Filter. 24-03-12-00222 D127 Coco (f) (female) Poodle. Riley County, Manhattan, KS ID: 24-03-12-00222. Female, spayed, was roaming the woods near Wamego, KS in August of 2023. Many avenues to locate her owner were. Read more » ...Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you in Tennessee. Below are our newest added Poodle (Miniature) available for adoption in Tennessee. To see more adoptable Poodle (Miniature) in Tennessee, use the search tool below to enter specific criteria!While not a Poodle rescue per se, this rescue often has Poodles available for adoption and is worth checking/contacting. Address : Chester Springs, PA 19425 Contact : 610-731-1086, [email protected]"Click here to view Poodle Dogs in Texas for adoption. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." - ♥ RESCUE ME! ♥ ۬Adoption Donation: $450 All dogs are... » Read more ». Details / Contact. Born: July 11, 2018 I am 16lbs and I am looking for my forever home. Adoption Donation: $500 All dogs are... » Read more ». Details / Contact. Kobe, is sweet little boy he is outgoing & playful who loves being by yourside .The poodle is a highly intelligent, elegant, and versatile dog breed. Known for its distinctive curly coat, the poodle comes in three sizes - standard, miniature, and toy - each with their unique characteristics. Poodles are renowned for their exceptional trainability and are often seen participating in various dog sports such as obedience ...Meet Jazzy, a Miniature Poodle Dog for adoption, at Little Dog Rescue of North Texas, Inc. in Little Elm, TX on Petfinder. Learn more about Jazzy today.Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you in Kansas. Below are our newest added Poodle (Miniature) available for adoption in Kansas. To see more adoptable Poodle (Miniature) in Kansas, use the search …Search for a Miniature Schnauzer puppy or dog. Use the search tool below to browse adoptable Miniature Schnauzer puppies and adults Miniature Schnauzer in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Schnauzer (Miniature) Location. Age Any.Miniature Poodle Dogs & Puppies. View Adoptable Pets for This Breed. The Poodle is a square-proportioned dog with proud carriage and elegant appearance. They often move …Adopt Poodle Dogs in Massachusetts. Filter. 24-03-15-00048 D127 Sun (m) (male) Poodle mix. Dukes County, MA ID: 24-03-15-00048. We believe Sun is a golden-doodle. Very friendly, about 50 lbs and 2 years old. Read more » ... MINIATURE POODLE. The miniature poodle is a highly intelligent and elegant breed known for its distinctive curly coat. They are a compact version of the standard poodle, standing at around 10-15 inches tall and weighing between 10-15 pounds. Miniature poodles are friendly, active, and versatile dogs, excelling in various roles such as ... Mar 24, 2016 · Adopt Poodle Dogs in Arizona. Filter. 24-03-16-00347 D127 Henry (m) (male) Poodle mix. Pinal County, Marana, AZ ID: 24-03-16-00347. Henry came to us from MCACC where ... They are a compact version of the standard poodle, standing at around 10-15 inches tall and weighing between 10-15 pounds. Miniature poodles are friendly, active, and versatile dogs, excelling in various roles such as companionship, therapy, and agility. They are quick learners and can be easily trained, making them great family pets.Poodle mix. Sweet Grace is a white and black Labradoodle that is just over a year old (born January 31, 2023). She is still... » Read more ». Whitfield County, Dalton, GA. Details / Contact. Adoption Fee: $400 Mandatory Spay/Neuter Deposit: $200 You must already have a groomer! Poodle Mixes MUST be... » Read more ».Born: March 05, 2023 I am 7lbs and I am looking for my forever home. Adoption Donation: $550 All dogs are microchipped, neutered, current on all vaccines, heartworm tested (if age appropriate), and up-to-date on preventatives at the time of adoption.The poodle is a highly intelligent, elegant, and versatile dog breed. Known for its distinctive curly coat, the poodle comes in three sizes - standard, miniature, and toy - each with their unique characteristics. Poodles are renowned for their exceptional trainability and are often seen participating in various dog sports such as obedience ... Below are our newest added Poodle (Miniature) available for adoption in Colorado. To see more adoptable Poodle (Miniature) in Colorado, use the search tool below to enter specific criteria! MAX. Poodle (Miniature) Male, Adult. Denver, CO. Bibble ***FOSTER HOME***. Miniature Poodle/Bernese Mountain Dog. Female, 3 mos. Our mission is to save as many Poodles as possible from neglect, abandonment and abuse and to help owners find loving homes for their Poodles if the need arises. NEW email - …Find Poodle Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Poodle information. All Poodle found here are from AKC-Registered parents. ... Rescue; Personality: Active, proud, ... Trainability: Eager to Please; Height: 10 inches & under (toy), 10-15 inches (miniature), over 15 inches (standard) Weight: 4-6 pounds (toy), 10-15 pounds (miniature ...Meet Toby, a Miniature Poodle Dog for adoption, at Shih Tzu and Furbaby Rescue, Inc. in Jacksonville, FL on Petfinder. Learn more about Toby today. ... Toby is a sweet 1-year-old Miniature Poodle who weighs about 11 pounds. Initially, he is a bit shy with humans but loves to meet other small, friendly dogs. Toby is a real …These pups are in Dallas, Texas too! Below are our newest added Poodle (Miniature) available for adoption in Dallas, Texas. To see more adoptable Poodle (Miniature) in Dallas, Texas, use the search tool below to enter specific criteria! Adopt Poodle Dogs in Montana. Filter. 24-03-21-00149 D168 Addison (f) (female) Yorkie mix. Sanders County, Thompson Falls, MT ID: 13342. Addison was a save from a ... Adopt Poodle Dogs in Oklahoma. Filter. 24-03-06-00363 D127 Taz (m) (male) Poodle. Muskogee County, Muskogee, OK ID: 24-03-06-00363. Hi this is TAZ a 4yr OLD with good manners. House trained and sweet. Easy to walk on the leash and he minds pretty. Read more » ...Adopt Poodle Dogs in Michigan. Filter. 24-02-16-00246 D127 Charlee (f) (female) Poodle mix. Wayne County, New Boston, MI ID: 24-02-16-00246. Charlee is a 4 year old goldendoodle. She is very loving and fun. She is caught up on vaccinations and has been. Read more » ...Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you in Sacramento, California. These Poodle (Miniature) are available in Sacramento, California. BUDDY. Poodle (Miniature) Male, 5 yrs 6 mos. Sacramento, CA. Sophie. Poodle (Miniature) Chihuahua. Female, 1 yr 1 mo.Mar 24, 2005 · Adopt Poodle Dogs in Kansas. Filter. 24-03-12-00222 D127 Coco (f) (female) Poodle. Riley County, Manhattan, KS ID: 24-03-12-00222. Female, spayed, was roaming the ... Just 2.5 years old, Pierre is a Male Miniature Poodle dog for adoption to a very loving home in or near Deland, FL. This very special small breed dog weighs 8.5 pounds. He is healthy, fixed, fully vaccinated, house broken and crate trained. Pierre is good with other dogs, dog-friendly cats and children old enough to treat small …Adoption Fee: NorCal Poodle Rescue often incurs substantial costs to provide our rescue and adoption services including boarding, fostering, spaying and neutering, vaccinations, treatments, training, etc. To partially cover these costs we have the following fees for adoption: Standard $300-500; Miniature $200-400; Toy $200-400 Return Policy: We ...Meet Jazzy, a Miniature Poodle Dog for adoption, at Little Dog Rescue of North Texas, Inc. in Little Elm, TX on Petfinder. Learn more about Jazzy today.Carrollton. Poodle (Toy or Tea Cup) puppies and dogs in Carrollton, Texas. Looking for a Poodle (Toy or Tea Cup) puppy or dog in Carrollton, Texas? Adopt a Pet can help you …Find miniature poodle in Dogs & Puppies for Rehoming in Canada. Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy, sell, or trade almost anything! Find new and used items, cars, real estate, jobs, services, vacation rentals and more virtually in Canada.Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you in Huntington Beach, California These Poodle (Miniature) are available in Huntington Beach, California. Scruff Miniature Poodle Mixed Breed (Small) Male, 1 yr 6 mos Huntington Beach, CA. Size (when grown) Small 25 lbs (11 kg) or less ...1 to 12 of 173 found dog listings. CADY. Miniature Poodle. 🇺🇸. Salem, Oregon. female, small, young, not mixed. More details. AYANNA. Miniature Poodle, Bernedoodle. 🇺🇸. …Adopt Poodle Dogs in Texas. Filter. 24-03-21-00435 D013 Murphy (m) (male) Australian Shepherd mix. Dallas County, Coppell, TX ID: 24-03-21-00435. This sweet Aussiedoodle is 5.5 mos old. ... Martin is a 1yr old Mini Doodle mix weighing around 15lbs. He is skittish at first but comes around pretty quickly.Mar 24, 2005 · Adopt Poodle Dogs in Kansas. Filter. 24-03-12-00222 D127 Coco (f) (female) Poodle. Riley County, Manhattan, KS ID: 24-03-12-00222. Female, spayed, was roaming the ... Male. Age: Adult. Location: USA Albemarle, NC, USA. Posted Breed: Poodle (Miniature) / Lhasa Apso (long coat). Very Scared and will need fenced in back yard Adoption fees for pets with Stanly County Humane Society are to cover... Tags: Poodle (Miniature) Dogs for adoption in Albemarle, NC, USA. Adopt Poodle Dogs in Montana. Filter. 24-03-21-00149 D168 Addison (f) (female) Yorkie mix. Sanders County, Thompson Falls, MT ID: 13342. Addison was a save from a ... The Bichon Frise is a small, cheerful dog known for its fluffy white coat and playful demeanor. Originating from the Mediterranean, they were popular with French nobility. This breed typically stands 9-12 inches tall, with a weight of 12-18 pounds. Bichons are hypoallergenic, thanks to a double-layered coat that barely sheds, making them ... Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you Poodle (Miniature) in cities near Buffalo, New York Other pups in Buffalo, New York Search for a Poodle (Miniature) puppy or dog near you Browse Poodle (Miniature) puppies and dogs in nearby cities Browse related breeds in Buffalo, New York Poodle (Miniature) shelters and rescues in … Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. "Click here to view Poodle Dogs in Nevada for adoption. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." - ♥ RESCUE ME! ♥ ۬. Urgent Trip is born 2013 he is healthy VERY ACTIVE heartworm free he needs a nice quiet home he's smart friendly a miniature about 8 lbs. housetrained crate trained with older children owners can no longer keep him please FENCED YARD A MUST !!! call Melissa 256-479-7499 submit a application www.safehavenpets.org must …Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you in Toronto, Ontario. These Poodle (Miniature) are available in Toronto, Ontario. Giljuk. Poodle (Miniature) Male, 7 yrs. Toronto, ON. Latte. Poodle (Miniature) Female, 2 yrs 5 mos.Mar 24, 2009 · Adopt Poodle Dogs in New Jersey. Filter. 24-03-21-00214 D127 Bear (f) (female) Poodle. Passaic County, Wayne, NJ ID: 24-03-21-00214. Mini poodle. Very loving and ... Adopt Poodle Dogs in Tennessee. Filter. 24-03-14-00106 D013 Trigger (m) (male) Australian Shepherd mix. Smith County, Carthage, TN ID: Courtesy Post. Courtesy Post: Owner Surrender/Rehoming- Carthage, TN Meet Trigger! He is an 3 year old Aussie Doodle and weighs. Read more » ..."Click here to view Poodle Dogs in Texas for adoption. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." - ♥ RESCUE ME! ♥ ۬ Adopt a Pet can help you find an adorable Poodle (Miniature) near you. Jump to: Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) in Missouri Search for a Poodle (Miniature) puppy or dog Poodle (Miniature) puppies and dogs in Missouri cities Poodle (Miniature) shelters and rescues in Missouri Learn more about adopting a Poodle (Miniature) puppy or dog Below are our newest added Poodle (Miniature) available for adoption in Colorado. To see more adoptable Poodle (Miniature) in Colorado, use the search tool below to enter specific criteria! MAX. Poodle (Miniature) Male, Adult. Denver, CO. Bibble ***FOSTER HOME***. Miniature Poodle/Bernese Mountain Dog. Female, 3 mos. Adopt a Poodle (Toy or Tea Cup) near you in Florida. Below are our newest added Poodle (Toy or Tea Cup) available for adoption in Florida. To see more adoptable Poodle (Toy or Tea Cup) in Florida, use the search tool below to enter specific criteria! Izzy.Adopt a Poodle (Miniature) near you in San Antonio, Texas. These Poodle (Miniature) are available in San Antonio, Texas. Pinkie Pom Pom. Miniature Poodle. Female, 14 yrs 1 mo. San Antonio, TX. CURLY. Poodle (Miniature)They are a compact version of the standard poodle, standing at around 10-15 inches tall and weighing between 10-15 pounds. Miniature poodles are friendly, active, and versatile dogs, excelling in various roles such as companionship, therapy, and agility. They are quick learners and can be easily trained, making them great family pets.21 Miniature Poodles. 19 Toy Poodles. Also: 29 Poodle mixes. 1 Beagle. 1 Brussels Griffon. 1 Chihuahua. 1 CKCS mix. 7 Maltese. 1 Pomeranian. 2 Yorkies. ... Help a Poodle find a forever home by donating to Poodle Rescue Connecticut. Donate Online. or. by mail to: PO Box 188. Naugatuck CT 06770.Adopt Poodle Dogs in Tennessee. Filter. 24-03-14-00106 D013 Trigger (m) (male) Australian Shepherd mix. Smith County, Carthage, TN ID: Courtesy Post. Courtesy Post: Owner Surrender/Rehoming- Carthage, TN Meet Trigger! He is an 3 year old Aussie Doodle and weighs. Read more » .... Columbia woodlands, Panhandle getaways, Lobster gram, Tornado autobuses, Spyhouse coffee, Genova's spring grove, Half price tickets las vegas, Ocean annies, Cal fit hours.