Swap meet oahu - Top 10 Best Indoor Swap Meets in Honolulu, HI - February 2024 - Yelp - Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace, Windward Mall, Maunakea Marketplace, Royal Hawaiian Center, International Market Place, Ward Gateway Center, Ala Moana Center, Pearlridge Center

Swap meet oahuSwap meet oahu - The last time I went to the swap meet I found some beautiful candles that had sand & seashells melted into them, this might be good for the 14 y.o. Like everyone said t-shirts, towels, etc. When you go make sure you wear hats, a lot of sunscreen, or maybe bring an umbrella for shade, water, bring a backpack to put all your bags in instead of trying to …

Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace. 1,591 reviews. #41 of 447 things to do in Honolulu. Flea & Street Markets. Closed now. 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM. Write a review. About. Looking for a unique shopping experience in Honolulu? Check out this premier outdoor market, held at the Aloha Stadium. The Maui swap meet is definitely a lot smaller than the Aloha Stadium swap meet in Honolulu, but I was able to find some carved gourds, which were pretty interesting. One of them had the nativity scene which I thought was really cool. Helpful 5. Helpful 6. Thanks 2. Thanks 3. Love this 3. Love this 4. Oh no 0. Oh no 1. Poiuytrewq A. Elite 24. San Mateo, …Honolulu Tourism Honolulu Hotels Honolulu Guest House Honolulu Holiday Homes Honolulu Flights Honolulu Restaurants Honolulu Attractions Honolulu Travel Forum Honolulu Photos Honolulu Map All Honolulu Hotels; Honolulu Hotel Deals; Last Minute Hotels in HonoluluPuppy Swap Meet Honolulu. Reptile Store Honolulu. Saltwater Fish Store Honolulu. Related Cost Guides. Local Fish Stores. Pet Adoption. Pet Boarding. Pet Breeders. Pet Hospice. Pet Sitting. Pet Stores. Pet Training. 5 More Cost Guides. Frequently Asked Questions about Petland. How is Petland rated? Specialties: Just 20 minutes away from Waikiki, discover unique treasures at Hawaii's largest open air flea market where the locals shop for the best deals in town. We are Hawaii's premiere discount warehouse outlet. Open three days a week, we offer endless rows of over 700 local merchants offering the best value on imported merchandise, hand made items, eclectic art pieces, popular local ... All interested vendors must pre-register and meet all requirements to be placed on the food & beverage list. Option 1A: Temporary Booth. -Daily $25 per day (first come first served) -Monthly $25 per day per day of the week*. Options 1D: Temporary Booth. -Daily $100 per day*. -Monthly $100 per day per day of the week*. Jan 22, 2024 · [YONHAP] Hwasun County in South Jeolla provided 100 apartment units to the newlyweds and young Koreans. Occupants must pay only 10,000 won monthly for …The Aloha Stadium Swap Meet and Marketplace is open Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. year-round. However, they will be closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Also ... The Aloha Stadium Swap Meet, also known as the Aloha Stadium Flea Market, is the largest outdoor flea market event on the island of Oahu, boasting some of the best deals you will find in any of island’s shopping areas. Located roughly 20 minutes outside of Wakiki, it is open three days a week, on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays, and boasts ... Puppy Swap Meet Honolulu. Reptile Store Honolulu. Saltwater Fish Store Honolulu. Related Cost Guides. Local Fish Stores. Pet Adoption. Pet Boarding. Pet Breeders. Pet Hospice. Pet Sitting. Pet Stores. Pet Training. 5 More Cost Guides. Frequently Asked Questions about Petland. How is Petland rated?Hawaii Aloha Stadium Swap Meet | Honolulu Flea Market | Oahu Famer's MarketFREE PARKING IN WAIKIKI: https://youtu.be/zDKI9_I9ZPkWaikiki Beach Walk: https://y...Hey guys! Welcome or welcome back to my channel! Come shopping with me as I visit the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet for the very first time! This is some place I w...The Aloha Stadium Swap Meet is the perfect place to find unique items and Hawaiʻi-inspired souvenirs for friends and family. Locals and visitors love the great deals and unique …Swap meet shuttle - Honolulu Forum. United States ; Hawaii (HI) Oahu ; Honolulu ; Honolulu Travel Forum; Search. Browse all 26,095 Honolulu topics » Swap meet shuttle Watch this Topic. Browse forums; All. ... They also have a big bus parked at the swap meet, so after your shopping is done, you can sit in the AC, while you wait for the little bus to …6 days ago · Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace: One stop to buy art and souvenirs! - See 1,591 traveler reviews, 510 candid photos, and great deals for Honolulu, HI, at …If so, the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet is 10 miles from there. Duke's Lane & International Market Place is a few blocks. On the Diamond Head end of Waikiki in Kapiolani Park there is another small swap meet at South Pacific Cultural Center near Waikiki Shell. There are about 15 vendors with the same things as IMP. About 200 vendors at Aloha Stadium ...Puppy Swap Meet Honolulu. Reptile Store Honolulu. Saltwater Fish Store Honolulu. Related Cost Guides. Local Fish Stores. Pet Adoption. Pet Boarding. Pet Breeders. Pet Hospice. Pet Sitting. Pet Stores. Pet Training. 5 More Cost Guides. Frequently Asked Questions about Petland. How is Petland rated?Hawaii Feed Puppy Swapmeet. 94-486 Ukee St. Waipahu, HI 96797. Sunday, March 03, 2023. 12:00P.M. - 3:00P.M. (slash indicates mixed breed) Breed List will be posted on Thursday, February 29th. * Puppy swap meet could end earlier if breeders sell out or decide to leave early.The Oahu bus, also known as "TheBus", is a great way to get around the island if you decided not to rent a car. ... Pearl Harbor, and the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet. Runs most days between 5:45am to 6:45pm. Route 20 & 42 - Pearl Harbor & Aloha Stadium. Waikiki to Arizona Memorial in Pearl Harbor, and Aloha Stadium. Runs most days between 5:45am to 10:45pm. Route 22 & …I'm visiting Honolulu in June this year and was hoping to attend the swap meet but I guess that won't be happening now. Will the swap... Oahu. Oahu Tourism Oahu Hotels Oahu Bed and Breakfast Oahu Vacation Rentals Flights to Oahu Oahu Restaurants Things to Do in Oahu Oahu Travel Forum Oahu Photos Oahu Map Oahu Travel Articles All Oahu Hotels; Oahu Hotel Deals;We were in Oahu 3 weeks ago, if the Aloha Swap meet is at the football stadium we found a food stand about section UU-Vv inside the gate to the stadium, restrooms were close by. There are open covered areas with table and chairs.Make this your first stop in Maui!! Nov 2023 • Family. In all honesty, our 10 day trip was planned around making sure our Saturday morning was spent at the Swap meet. I had been to the one on Oahu so many times and when I found out that Maui had one (since that was the island we were going to), I was elated and planned everything around this.This month's Puppy Swapmeet at Hawaii Feed.They are busy on Sundays when they have their puppy swap meet. They also sell other animals such as birds and rabbits. The owner is very nice and will let kids feed the animals. There are always parking stalls available. Useful. Funny. Cool. Grace L. Honolulu, HI. 244. 345. 435. 1/24/2014.The Swap Meet has the same stuff but better prices and even some stores in Waikiki have better prices. Most of the items aren't made locally. Helpful 0. Helpful 1. Thanks 0. Thanks 1. Love this 1. Love this 2. Oh no 0. Oh no 1. Ree L. Atlanta, GA. 15. 3. 1. Jun 30, 2023. 1 photo. Do not support stall #52 (BMJ Collection). My husband and I are visiting Oahu for our 10 year anniversary. …Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace. 4. 1,590 reviews. #39 of 453 things to do in Honolulu. Flea & Street Markets. Closed now. Write a review. About. Looking for a …Aug 6, 2022 · The current 98-acre Aloha Stadium site in Halawa, near the community of Aiea, will be transformed to include the following and more: a 35,000-seat Aloha Stadium. a hotel. mixed-use retail. a rail station. a pedestrian promenade. an entertainment district. swap meet area. a residential area with homes. Specialties: Just 20 minutes away from Waikiki, discover unique treasures at Hawaii's largest open air flea market where the locals shop for the best deals in town. We are Hawaii's premiere discount warehouse outlet. Open three days a week, we offer endless rows of over 700 local merchants offering the best value on imported …Swap Meet. 100% Like It. (808) 483-2500. alohastadiumswapmeet.net. 99-500 Salt Lake Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96818. Map & Directions. Nearby places. Great place to buy all sorts of low priced merchandise, jewelry, clothing, and souvenirs.Aug 6, 2022 · The current 98-acre Aloha Stadium site in Halawa, near the community of Aiea, will be transformed to include the following and more: a 35,000-seat Aloha Stadium. a hotel. mixed-use retail. a rail station. a pedestrian promenade. an entertainment district. swap meet area. a residential area with homes. I too have visited the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet on several visits to Hawaii, and always recommend it to friends who are planning trips to Oahu. It is a great place to pick up really good buys on Hawaiian clothes and Jewelry. I have also picked up local produce to enjoy , Macadamia nuts, and Hawaiian style suitcases to bring home with me to the main …I too have visited the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet on several visits to Hawaii, and always recommend it to friends who are planning trips to Oahu. It is a great place to pick up really good buys on Hawaiian clothes and Jewelry. I have also picked up local produce to enjoy , Macadamia nuts, and Hawaiian style suitcases to bring home with me to the main …You will get to see the best attractions Oahu has to offer with our professional tour guides. Some of the most popular landmarks include, Dole Plantation , Waimea Waterfalls & Botanical Garden, Kualoa Ranch , ,Macadamia Nut Farm, Byodo-In Temple & more! This tour includes roundtrip transportation to & from Waikiki. Ages 0-100, max of 48 per group.Puppy Swap Meet Honolulu. Reptile Store Honolulu. Saltwater Fish Store Honolulu. Related Cost Guides. Local Fish Stores. Pet Adoption. Pet Boarding. Pet Breeders. Pet Hospice. Pet Sitting. Pet Stores. Pet Training. 5 More Cost Guides. Frequently Asked Questions about Petland. How is Petland rated?Top 10 Best Swap Meet in Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815 - March 2024 - Yelp - Duke's Marketplace, International Market Place, Art + Flea, Ala Moana Center, Waikiki Beach Walk, Royal Hawaiian Center, Maunakea Marketplace, South Shore Market, Aloha Tower Marketplace, SALT At Our Kaka'ako Swap Meet. 100% Like It. (808) 483-2500. alohastadiumswapmeet.net. 99-500 Salt Lake Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96818. Map & Directions. Nearby places. Great place to buy all sorts of low priced merchandise, jewelry, clothing, and souvenirs. Dec 29, 2015 · Aloha Stadium Swap. Bus#42 & 20 from Waikiki to Aloha Stadium, open 3 days/week (Wed, Sat, Sun) 8am-3pm Admission $2/person. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Top ways to experience Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace and nearby attractions. Your Private Circle Island Tours. 16. Recommended. Bus Tours. from. ₱37,174.40. per group (up to 5) Your Private Mix Plate (Combination) Tours.Jan 6, 2021 · Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Sunday 6:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. As part of the re-opening during the month of January there will be free admission on Wednesdays. Admission on Saturday’s and ... 8 years ago. Save. It would be very easy for a wheelchair bound person to visit the swap meet, which, as mentioned, is on a flat, level parking lot. It's a ring, all the way around the stadium. But the individual booths may not be as easy to enter. Some are very crowded, both with people and with tables of stuff.ALOHA STADIUM SWAP MEET & MARKETPLACE - 2711 Photos & 1262 Reviews - 99-500 Salt Lake Blvd, Honolulu, Hawaii - Flea Markets - Phone Number - Yelp. Aloha Stadium …If so, the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet is 10 miles from there. Duke's Lane & International Market Place is a few blocks. On the Diamond Head end of Waikiki in Kapiolani Park there is another small swap meet at South Pacific Cultural Center near Waikiki Shell. There are about 15 vendors with the same things as IMP. About 200 vendors at Aloha Stadium ...I too have visited the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet on several visits to Hawaii, and always recommend it to friends who are planning trips to Oahu. It is a great place to pick up really good buys on Hawaiian clothes and Jewelry. I have also picked up local produce to enjoy , Macadamia nuts, and Hawaiian style suitcases to bring home with me to the main …Specialties: Just 20 minutes away from Waikiki, discover unique treasures at Hawaii's largest open air flea market where the locals shop for the best deals in town. We are Hawaii's premiere discount warehouse outlet. Open three days a week, we offer endless rows of over 700 local merchants offering the best value on imported merchandise, hand made items, eclectic art … The BEST Place for SOUVENIR Shopping in Hawaii is at the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet!Find out what deals, bargains and souvenirs you can find at the famous Aloha... Robert Hawaii charge 15 dollars per person, round trip from waikiki to Pearl Harbor, but I would like to return from the Swap and Meet, because I will be carrying hopefully new stuff. The purple line Trolley , charges 25 dollars per person but you can go first to Pearl Harbor and then to Swap and Meet, and return from there.The Swap Meet has the same stuff but better prices and even some stores in Waikiki have better prices. Most of the items aren't made locally. Helpful 0. Helpful 1. Thanks 0. Thanks 1. Love this 1. Love this 2. Oh no 0. Oh no 1. Ree L. Atlanta, GA. 15. 3. 1. Jun 30, 2023. 1 photo. Do not support stall #52 (BMJ Collection). My husband and I are visiting Oahu for our 10 year anniversary. … Specialties: Just 20 minutes away from Waikiki, discover unique treasures at Hawaii's largest open air flea market where the locals shop for the best deals in town. We are Hawaii's premiere discount warehouse outlet. Open three days a week, we offer endless rows of over 700 local merchants offering the best value on imported merchandise, hand made items, eclectic art pieces, popular local ... Specialties: Just 20 minutes away from Waikiki, discover unique treasures at Hawaii's largest open air flea market where the locals shop for the best deals in town. We are Hawaii's premiere discount warehouse outlet. Open three days a week, we offer endless rows of over 700 local merchants offering the best value on imported merchandise, hand …VW Club of Hawaii Swap Meet. Waimalu, Hawaii 96701 Tags. Flea Market; Location. 0 Reviews. No reviews yet. Be the first to add a review. Rate & Write Reviews. Submit your review. Nearby Places. Designs N Gold of Hawaii. 280 meters | Store. Thai Village. 261 meters | Restaurant. Golden Lion Chinese Restaurant ...8 years ago. Save. It would be very easy for a wheelchair bound person to visit the swap meet, which, as mentioned, is on a flat, level parking lot. It's a ring, all the way around the stadium. But the individual booths may not be as easy to enter. Some are very crowded, both with people and with tables of stuff. Waikiki to the Aloha Tower Market Place, Chinatown, and then travels to the Honolulu Airport, Pearl Harbor, and the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet. Runs most days between 5:45am to 6:45pm Route 20 & 42 - Pearl Harbor & Aloha Stadium Book your tickets online for Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace, Honolulu: See 1,568 reviews, articles, and 486 photos of Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace, ranked No.40 on Tripadvisor among 356 attractions in Honolulu. Answer 1 of 2: Last time I was in Hawaii I heard about the swap meets and that they were a great place to get cheap souvenirs.I do remember they were only certain days?Where are these located?Returning next month-anyone have more info? Oahu. Oahu Tourism Oahu Hotels Oahu Guest House Oahu Holiday Homes Oahu Holiday Packages Oahu Flights Oahu Restaurants … Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace. 1,592 Reviews. #41 of 447 things to do in Honolulu. Shopping, Flea & Street Markets. 99-500 Salt Lake Blvd, Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818. Open today: Closed. Thousands of people, Hundreds of bargains! Sunday, July 9th, 2023. 9am – 2pm. Aikahi Elementary School. Hawaii Feed Puppy Swapmeet. 94-486 Ukee St. Waipahu, HI 96797. Sunday, March 03, 2023. 12:00P.M. - 3:00P.M. (slash indicates mixed breed) Breed List will be posted on Thursday, February 29th. * Puppy swap meet could end earlier if breeders sell out or decide to leave early.Oahu Tourism Oahu Hotels Oahu Guest House Oahu Holiday Homes Oahu Holiday Packages Oahu Flights Oahu Restaurants Oahu Attractions Oahu Travel Forum Oahu Photos Oahu Map Oahu Visitors Guide All Oahu Hotels; Oahu Hotel Deals; Last Minute Hotels in Oahu Looking for a unique shopping experience in Honolulu? Check out this premier outdoor market, held at the Aloha Stadium. With over 400 vendors, you'll find everything from fresh lo Aloha Stadium Swap Meet / Flea Market 3/17/24 in Aiea, Oahu, Hawaii.Located at Hawaii’s largest sports venue, the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet is a place where fa...Located at Hawaii's largest sports venue, the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet is a place where families can gather to share their cultural diversity with pride and a feeling of Aloha. Since 1979, the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet has become Hawaii's premier outdoor market, featuring over 700 vendors, crafters, artists from all over the world, a true melting pot of …Aloha Stadium Swap. Bus#42 & 20 from Waikiki to Aloha Stadium, open 3 days/week (Wed, Sat, Sun) 8am-3pm Admission $2/person. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & … A Brief History of the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet. The Aloha Stadium Swap Meet has been a staple of the Oahu shopping scene for over 40 years. It began as a small gathering of vendors selling secondhand goods and has since grown into one of the largest outdoor markets in Hawaii. Today, the swap meet is held every Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday ... Specialties: Just 20 minutes away from Waikiki, discover unique treasures at Hawaii's largest open air flea market where the locals shop for the best deals in town. We are Hawaii's premiere discount warehouse outlet. Open three days a week, we offer endless rows of over 700 local merchants offering the best value on imported merchandise, hand made items, eclectic art pieces, popular local ... This month's Puppy Swapmeet at Hawaii Feed.They are $6 one-way, $10 round trip. They pick you up and drop you off at your hotel. They also have a big bus parked at the swap meet, so after your shopping is done, you can sit in the AC, while you wait for the little bus to pick you up and take you back. If you don't have a car, I would strongly recommend a shuttle over taking …Mar 12, 2024 · Aloha Stadium Swap Meet is Hawaii’s most prominent mall open-air flea market with over 400 vendors! It’s open three days a week (Wednesday, Friday, and …Rainbow Hawaii Inc. is a family-owned and operated business located in the heart of Honolulu. We specialize in locally designed Muumuu. All designs and manufacturing are produced in-house. We have a wide variety of custom hula supply ranging from hair pieces, hakus, and hula skirts. Bulk and custom orders are welcome! ... Swap Meet Store at …The Anime Swap Meet is a part of the Hawaii Collectors Expo, and is intended for people to sell their gently used goods and collectables (that’s why it’s at the Collector’s expo!). Rules to participate: The Anime Swap Meet (ASM) is intended for used items, items from personal collections or self-made arts / crafts only: see a more detailed guideline of ASM …Specialties: Just 20 minutes away from Waikiki, discover unique treasures at Hawaii's largest open air flea market where the locals shop for the best deals in town. We are Hawaii's premiere discount warehouse outlet. Open three days a week, we offer endless rows of over 700 local merchants offering the best value on imported … If you’re looking to indulge in the finest accessories embrace the traditional Hawaiian Heirloom style of jewelry or seek out the vintage antique collections on-site too. The Aloha Stadium swap meet is open every Wednesday and Saturday 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. and Sundays from 6:30 a.m. – 3 p.m., often rain or shine. I too have visited the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet on several visits to Hawaii, and always recommend it to friends who are planning trips to Oahu. It is a great place to pick up really good buys on Hawaiian clothes and Jewelry. I have also picked up local produce to enjoy , Macadamia nuts, and Hawaiian style suitcases to bring home with me to the main …Swap Meet Vendors Hui, Aiea, Hawaii. 824 likes · 9,675 were here. Created for the betterment of all vendors and entrepreneurs. Swap Meet Vendors Hui, Aiea, Hawaii. 824 likes · 9,675 were here. ... Whatever you are looking for, you will be able to find it at the following Oahu shopping venues: Ala Moana Mall, Ward Warehouse & Ward Centre, and of course,the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet. These along with some great boutique shops are places where I spend time shopping on Oahu. TABLE OF CONTENTS. Waikele Premium Outlets. Ala Moana Shopping Center. The Maui Swap Meet has been an institution loved by both local residents and tourists since 1981. It is held every Saturday morning from 7 AM to 1 PM, in the parking lot of University of Hawaii Maui College, just off Kahului Beach Road, across Wahinepio Road from the Maui Arts and Cultural Center. Call (808) 244-3100 for information. This is …Don't shop anywhere else! The title says it all. With tons and tons of vendors, offering up an unbelivable variety of wares, the swapmeet and marketplace at the Aloha stadium is the best place to shop on Oahu for anything and all things Hawaii. Many of the merchants will haggle on price so dont hesitate to try.Just 20 minutes away from Waikiki is the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet, Hawaii’s largest open-air market. This is the ideal place to discover unique treasures (think Hawaiian candies, ukeleles, keychains, aloha shirts, and other affordable souvenirs), where even the locals shop for the best deals in town. If you’re getting too warm from the walking, there …They are $6 one-way, $10 round trip. They pick you up and drop you off at your hotel. They also have a big bus parked at the swap meet, so after your shopping is done, you can sit in the AC, while you wait for the little bus to pick you up and take you back. If you don't have a car, I would strongly recommend a shuttle over taking …Jul 2, 2019 · Learn how to shop at Oahu's largest open-air market, offering souvenirs, local treats and more. Find tips on when to go, what to bring and what to try at the swap meet. Top 10 Best Indoor Swap Meets in Honolulu, HI - February 2024 - Yelp - Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace, Windward Mall, Maunakea Marketplace, Royal Hawaiian Center, International Market Place, Ward Gateway Center, Ala Moana Center, Pearlridge Center If you’re looking to indulge in the finest accessories embrace the traditional Hawaiian Heirloom style of jewelry or seek out the vintage antique collections on-site too. The Aloha Stadium swap meet is open every Wednesday and Saturday 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. and Sundays from 6:30 a.m. – 3 p.m., often rain or shine. MAUI SWAP MEET, Kahului, Hawaii. 11,699 likes · 459 talking about this · 3,816 were here. Location at the UH Maui College/next to the rear parking lot across MACC in Kahului. Office hours Wed-Fri....Our comprehensive suite of professional services caters to a diverse clientele, ranging from homeowners to commercial developers.These places are best for flea & street markets in Honolulu: Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace; Art on the Zoo Fence; Manoa Marketplace Farmer's Market; Morning Market at Kapi' Olani Community College; Waikiki Community Center Farmers Market; See more flea & street markets in Honolulu on Tripadvisor The Swap Meet & Marketplace will continue to operate. The Stadium Authority is committed to supporting the Swap Meet & Marketplace before, during, and after construction of the New Aloha Stadium Entertainment District. We value our partnership with our Swap Meet vendors, and we recognize that it generates a significant revenue source for small ... Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace, Aiea, Hawaii. 24,437 likes · 199 talking about this · 137,556 were here. We are Hawaii's premiere discount warehouse outlet. We're …Top ways to experience Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace and nearby attractions. Your Private Circle Island Tours. 16. Recommended. Bus Tours. from. ₱37,174.40. per group (up to 5) Your Private Mix Plate (Combination) Tours.ALOHA STADIUM SWAP MEET & MARKETPLACE - 2711 Photos & 1262 Reviews - 99-500 Salt Lake Blvd, Honolulu, Hawaii - Flea Markets - Phone Number - Yelp. Aloha Stadium …The Aloha Stadium Swap Meet and Marketplace is open Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. year-round. However, they will be closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Also ...If you get tickets close to your arrival time, you can do the do Pearl Harbor first, then go to the swap meet. If you get a later time, go do the swap meet first. As Dusty said, the two are very close (10 minute walk). And the USS Missouri you visit at any time. Just walk up to the ticket counter to purchase tickets.Walmart apple glen, Black bird medford, Jenkinsons, Home depot waxahachie tx, Tractor supply calhoun ga, Taco craft, Naeyc, Oklahoma allergy clinic, Lowes rancho cordova, Bmw brooklyn, Wiseman mortuary fayetteville nc, Walmart pooler, Living beyond breast cancer, Tpva hauppauge

Aug 6, 2022 · The current 98-acre Aloha Stadium site in Halawa, near the community of Aiea, will be transformed to include the following and more: a 35,000-seat Aloha Stadium. a hotel. mixed-use retail. a rail station. a pedestrian promenade. an entertainment district. swap meet area. a residential area with homes. . Wis eye

Swap meet oahujellystone caledonia

Answer 1 of 2: Last time I was in Hawaii I heard about the swap meets and that they were a great place to get cheap souvenirs.I do remember they were only certain days?Where are these located?Returning next month-anyone have more info? Oahu. Oahu Tourism Oahu Hotels Oahu Guest House Oahu Holiday Homes Oahu Holiday Packages Oahu Flights Oahu Restaurants …Swap Meet. 100% Like It. (808) 483-2500. alohastadiumswapmeet.net. 99-500 Salt Lake Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96818. Map & Directions. Nearby places. Great place to buy all sorts of low priced merchandise, jewelry, clothing, and souvenirs.Update: Came back to Oahu after 3 years and were so pleased to find their stall again at the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet. They had the same shaded tent and attitude -- friendly, serving samples of whatever we fancied, and proud of their product. The elderly man in the tent said he owned the business and worked with supplier farms in Kona for their nuts. We were …The Maui Swap Meet has been an institution loved by both local residents and tourists since 1981. It is held every Saturday morning from 7 AM to 1 PM, in the parking lot of University of Hawaii Maui College, just off Kahului Beach Road, across Wahinepio Road from the Maui Arts and Cultural Center. Call (808) 244-3100 for information. This is … Hawaii’s largest open air flea market is open three days a week and takes place in the Aloha Stadium parking lot. Market Place Hours: Wednesdays, Saturdays & Sundays 8:00am – 3:00pm. Swap Meet Hours: Wednesdays/Saturdays 8:00am – 3:00pm; Sunday 6:30am – 3:00pm. $2.00 general admission for 12 years and older. Top 10 Best Puppy Swap Meet in Honolulu, HI - March 2024 - Yelp - Petland, Hawaii Feed, Phyllis Lum, Petco, Hawaiian Humane Society, PetVet Animal Hospital, Alii Animal Hospital & Resort, Balanced Obedience, Beauty Salon for DoggiesAloha Stadium Swap Meet / Flea Market 3/17/24 in Aiea, Oahu, Hawaii.Located at Hawaii’s largest sports venue, the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet is a place where fa...Top 10 Best swap meet Near Honolulu, Hawaii. Sort:Recommended. Price. Accepts Credit Cards. Offers Military Discount. Dogs Allowed. 1. Aloha Stadium Swap …Aloha Stadium Swap Meet is a great place to get the vibe of the Old International Marketplace a la before the powers that be that run Honolulu ruined the International Marketplace by kicking out the swap meet there and replaced it with run of the mill mall stores. The place is packed with souvenir shops and novelties galore. Aloha Stadium Swap Meet Phone: 808.486.6704. Mail; Twitter; Facebook; Instagram; Powered by eHawaii.gov Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required. 7. Read the rules and answer the questions. No answers? Not accepted. So put something there. Open to anyone on the island wanting to buy, sell, and trade items RULES 1.Every post must have a picture of the item, and price. 2.Delete after item...Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace. See all things to do. Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace. 4. 1,590 reviews. #39 of 452 things to do in Honolulu. Flea & Street Markets. Closed now. 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM.MAUI SWAP MEET, Kahului, Hawaii. 11,699 likes · 459 talking about this · 3,816 were here. Location at the UH Maui College/next to the rear parking lot across MACC in Kahului. Office hours Wed-Fri....Specialties: Just 20 minutes away from Waikiki, discover unique treasures at Hawaii's largest open air flea market where the locals shop for the best deals in town. We are Hawaii's premiere discount warehouse outlet. Open three days a week, we offer endless rows of over 700 local merchants offering the best value on imported merchandise, hand made items, eclectic art …Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace, Aiea, HI. Aloha Stadium Swap Meet is the largest outdoor flea market in Hawaii and it is open on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings and early afternoons. At this marketplace, you’ll find local sellers and makers touting their handmade goods, art, and locally-made food.Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice. Aloha Stadium Swap Meet Address: 99-500 Salt Lake Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96818, USA, United States. Aloha Stadium Swap Meet Contact Number: +1-8084866704. Aloha Stadium Swap Meet Timing: 08:00 am - 03:00 pm.We love Oahu and will share with you all the places this beautiful island has to offer. Shuttles. Waikele Outlets. Pearl Harbor. Swap Meet. Useful links. Pickup Spots. Schedule. Contact. Contact. [email protected] 725 Kapiolani Blvd., #C-117 +1 (808) 900-3710Hotels near Kam Swap Meet: (0.64 mi) Harbor Arms Apartment Hotel (0.71 mi) Harbor Shores Apartment Hotel (7.84 mi) Hampton Inn & Suites Oahu/Kapolei (1.68 mi) Navy Lodge Hawaii (9.19 mi) Embassy Suites by Hilton Oahu Kapolei, HI; View all hotels near Kam Swap Meet on Tripadvisor The Aloha Stadium Swap Meet, also known as the Aloha Stadium Flea Market, is the largest outdoor flea market event on the island of Oahu, boasting some of the best deals you will find in any of island’s shopping areas. Located roughly 20 minutes outside of Wakiki, it is open three days a week, on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays, and boasts ... Aloha Stadium Swap Meet is a great place to get the vibe of the Old International Marketplace a la before the powers that be that run Honolulu ruined the International Marketplace by kicking out the swap meet there and replaced it with run of the mill mall stores. The place is packed with souvenir shops and novelties galore.Located in Central Oahu, the Aloha Stadium is Hawaii’s largest outdoor arena, and home to the University of Hawaii Rainbow Warriors football team. In addition, the Aloha Stadium hosts a multitude of events attracting visitors from around the State including soccer matches, concerts, car shows, fairs and the ever popular Aloha Stadium Swap …We love Oahu and will share with you all the places this beautiful island has to offer. Shuttles. Waikele Outlets. Pearl Harbor. Swap Meet. Useful links. Pickup Spots. Schedule. Contact. Contact. [email protected] 725 Kapiolani Blvd., #C-117 +1 (808) 900-3710Aloha Stadium Swap. Bus#42 & 20 from Waikiki to Aloha Stadium, open 3 days/week (Wed, Sat, Sun) 8am-3pm Admission $2/person. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & … The Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace will resume operation on January 6, 2021 * Saturday’s from 8:00am – 1:00pm and Sunday’s from 6:30am – 1:00pm. The Aloha Stadium Swap Meet is the perfect place to find unique items and Hawaii-inspired souvenirs for friends and family. Puppy Swap Meet Honolulu. Reptile Store Honolulu. Saltwater Fish Store Honolulu. Related Cost Guides. Local Fish Stores. Pet Adoption. Pet Boarding. Pet Breeders. Pet Hospice. Pet Sitting. Pet Stores. Pet Training. 5 More Cost Guides. Frequently Asked Questions about Petland. How is Petland rated?Swap meet shuttle - Honolulu Forum. United States ; Hawaii (HI) Oahu ; Honolulu ; Honolulu Travel Forum; Search. Browse all 26,072 Honolulu topics » Swap meet shuttle Watch this Topic. Browse forums ... They also have a big bus parked at the swap meet, so after your shopping is done, you can sit in the AC, while you wait for the little bus to pick … Fam got me loco moco for $9.99 the first time we went to Hawaii in 2022 and brought it back to our hotel for me. Excellent rendition of the Hawaii classic. However, this time it was $13.99 less than a year later in March of 2023. We picked a date and got to cleaning out our homes. If you’re interested in giving the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace , I would recommend it with these things in mind: Sunday is the best day to sell your items. The last two rows are reserved for “garage sale” types of things. Stalls are assigned by first come/first serve and cost ...Jul 2, 2019 · Learn how to shop at Oahu's largest open-air market, offering souvenirs, local treats and more. Find tips on when to go, what to bring and what to try at the swap meet.Petland, Inc. - Kahala. 975 likes · 4 talking about this. Locally owned and operated pet storeSwap meet shuttle - Honolulu Forum. United States ; Hawaii (HI) Oahu ; Honolulu ; Honolulu Travel Forum; Search. Browse all 26,095 Honolulu topics » Swap meet shuttle Watch this Topic. Browse forums; All. ... They also have a big bus parked at the swap meet, so after your shopping is done, you can sit in the AC, while you wait for the little bus to …Food Trucks in Waikiki / Honolulu. 1. Gilligan’s Beach Shack. If you’re looking for a delicious food truck to satisfy your hunger, Gilligan’s Beach Shack is the place to go. Serving up some of the best seafood in town, this food truck will leave you drooling and keep your taste buds begging for more.Kailua Swap Meet – 7000 people in Sunday commerce. Thousands of people, Hundreds of bargains! Sunday, July 9th, 2023. 9am – 2pm. Aikahi Elementary School. FREE to …Honolulu Tourism Honolulu Hotels Honolulu Guest House Honolulu Holiday Homes Honolulu Flights Honolulu Restaurants Honolulu Attractions Honolulu Travel Forum Honolulu Photos Honolulu Map All Honolulu Hotels; Honolulu Hotel Deals; Last Minute Hotels in HonoluluVW Club of Hawaii Swap Meet. Waimalu, Hawaii 96701 Tags. Flea Market; Location. 0 Reviews. No reviews yet. Be the first to add a review. Rate & Write Reviews. Submit your review. Nearby Places. Designs N Gold of Hawaii. 280 meters | Store. Thai Village. 261 meters | Restaurant. Golden Lion Chinese Restaurant. 275 meters | Restaurant. Hair Reflections. 281 meters | … Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace. 1,592 Reviews. #41 of 447 things to do in Honolulu. Shopping, Flea & Street Markets. 99-500 Salt Lake Blvd, Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818. Open today: Closed. Located in Central Oahu, the Aloha Stadium is Hawaii’s largest outdoor arena, and home to the University of Hawaii Rainbow Warriors football team. In addition, the Aloha Stadium hosts a multitude of events attracting visitors from around the State including soccer matches, concerts, car shows, fairs and the ever popular Aloha Stadium Swap …Waikiki Community Center Farmers Market. 38. Flea & Street Markets. Waikiki. By JBtravels37. An indoor market with excellent fresh inexpensive farm products, craft items, yard sale items, flea market, clothing... 6. …Local wares make for great souvenirs and gifts! Enjoyed the Maui Swap Meet. $0.50 gains you admission to roughly 50 vendor stalls. I found a teak cat sculpture ($5), pineapple guava tea ($6), coconut candy ($6), and a Hawaiian print dress for my niece ($10). Visited October 2019.After COVID shutdown, they moved across the aisle at 6C at the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet. They are there Saturdays and Sundays, but not Wednesdays. Wonderful cuttlefish and taegu, we get multiple bags to take home on every trip 2 x $12, The sushi rolls Patty makes are also excellent for a salty, hearty snack while shopping at the swap meet.Aloha Stadium Swap Meet is a great place to get the vibe of the Old International Marketplace a la before the powers that be that run Honolulu ruined the International Marketplace by kicking out the swap meet there and replaced it with run of the mill mall stores. The place is packed with souvenir shops and novelties galore.Don't shop anywhere else! The title says it all. With tons and tons of vendors, offering up an unbelivable variety of wares, the swapmeet and marketplace at the Aloha stadium is the best place to shop on Oahu for anything and all things Hawaii. Many of the merchants will haggle on price so dont hesitate to try. Top 10 Best Swap Meet in Waikiki, Honolulu, HI - December 2023 - Yelp - Duke's Marketplace, International Market Place, Art + Flea, Ala Moana Center, Waikiki Beach Walk, Royal Hawaiian Center, Maunakea Marketplace, Wiki Wiki One Day Vintage Collectibles & Hawaiiana Show, Aloha Tower Marketplace, SALT At Our Kaka'ako 2 days ago · Shop for discounts on clothing, jewelry, souvenirs, food and more at Hawaii's largest open air market. Open Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays, located at Aloha …Jul 2, 2019 · Learn how to shop at Oahu's largest open-air market, offering souvenirs, local treats and more. Find tips on when to go, what to bring and what to try at the swap meet. The BEST Place for SOUVENIR Shopping in Hawaii is at the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet!Find out what deals, bargains and souvenirs you can find at the famous Aloha... Local wares make for great souvenirs and gifts! Enjoyed the Maui Swap Meet. $0.50 gains you admission to roughly 50 vendor stalls. I found a teak cat sculpture ($5), pineapple guava tea ($6), coconut candy ($6), and a Hawaiian print dress for my niece ($10). Visited October 2019. A Brief History of the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet. The Aloha Stadium Swap Meet has been a staple of the Oahu shopping scene for over 40 years. It began as a small gathering of vendors selling secondhand goods and has since grown into one of the largest outdoor markets in Hawaii. Today, the swap meet is held every Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday ... Swap meet shuttle - Honolulu Forum. United States ; Hawaii (HI) Oahu ; Honolulu ; Honolulu Travel Forum; Search. Browse all 26,095 Honolulu topics » Swap meet shuttle Watch this Topic. Browse forums; All. ... They also have a big bus parked at the swap meet, so after your shopping is done, you can sit in the AC, while you wait for the little bus to …VW Club of Hawaii Swap Meet. Waimalu, Hawaii 96701 Tags. Flea Market; Location. 0 Reviews. No reviews yet. Be the first to add a review. Rate & Write Reviews. Submit your review. Nearby Places. Designs N Gold of Hawaii. 280 meters | Store. Thai Village. 261 meters | Restaurant. Golden Lion Chinese Restaurant. 275 meters | Restaurant. Hair Reflections. 281 meters | …They are $6 one-way, $10 round trip. They pick you up and drop you off at your hotel. They also have a big bus parked at the swap meet, so after your shopping is done, you can sit in the AC, while you wait for the little bus to pick you up and take you back. If you don't have a car, I would strongly recommend a shuttle over taking …Mar 3, 2023 · At this flea market, you will find high-quality items from clothing and accessories to furniture, antiques, jewelry, souvenirs, packaged goods, art, handcrafted items, and so much more. The swap meet is open every Wednesday from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m., Saturdays from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m., and Sundays from 6:30 a.m. until 3 p.m. The price of ... We love Oahu and will share with you all the places this beautiful island has to offer. Shuttles. Waikele Outlets. Pearl Harbor. Swap Meet. Useful links. Pickup Spots. Schedule. Contact. Contact. [email protected] 725 Kapiolani Blvd., #C-117 +1 (808) 900-37103) Kam Swap Meet, Oahu. Kam Swap Meet/Facebook. Kam Swap Meet/Facebook. For more than 35 years, the Kam Swap meet has welcomed locals and visitors alike to their swap meet, held every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday from 5 a.m. to 1 p.m. Shoppers can find household goods, music, appliances, tools, crafts, antiques, art, and …Oʻahu: swap meet in Kapolei. POSTED BY. Carole Cancler. The public is invited to shop, browse, barter, or sell! The Villages of Kapolei Association is a private homeowners’ association. More info: Swap Meet | Facebook. Posted by Carole Cancler on April 1, 2023 | Updated April 1, 2023 Filed Under: Bargain Shopping. Swap Meet. 100% Like It. (808) 483-2500. alohastadiumswapmeet.net. 99-500 Salt Lake Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96818. Map & Directions. Nearby places. Great place to buy all sorts of low priced merchandise, jewelry, clothing, and souvenirs. Hawaii’s largest open air flea market is open three days a week and takes place in the Aloha Stadium parking lot. Market Place Hours: Wednesdays, Saturdays & Sundays 8:00am – 3:00pm. Swap Meet Hours: Wednesdays/Saturdays 8:00am – 3:00pm; Sunday 6:30am – 3:00pm. $2.00 general admission for 12 years and older. Waikiki to the Aloha Tower Market Place, Chinatown, and then travels to the Honolulu Airport, Pearl Harbor, and the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet. Runs most days between 5:45am to 6:45pm Route 20 & 42 - Pearl Harbor & Aloha Stadium Jan 6, 2021 · Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Sunday 6:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. As part of the re-opening during the month of January there will be free admission on Wednesdays. Admission on Saturday’s and ... . San francisco recreation and parks, Powerhouse novi, Spot tampa, Charlies on prior, Resistance inn, Houston livestock show and rodeo 2023, Hattiesburg ms university, Springfield state journal register, Carabello coffee.