2024 L amour nails - C'est L'amour Nail 1 River Oaks Shopping Center, Santa Clarita 24309 Magic Mountain Pkwy, Valencia, CA 91355 Phone: + 1 (661) 255 - 8599 C'est L'amour Nail 2 In Copper Hill Plaza (next to The Home Depot) 25170 Rye Canyon Road, Santa Clarita - CA 91355

26 reviews and 42 photos of L'AMOUR NAILS & SPA "This place is awesome! I would call ahead for an appointment unless you don't mind waiting a bit. I always call ahead. Very reasonably priced. Family owned & operated. Everyone is very friendly.". L amour nails

Lamour Nails, Camden, South Carolina. 593 likes · 7 talking about this · 11 were here. Welcome to Lamour Nails, Located convenienty in Camden, South carolina. We offer service hands and feet,...L'amour Nail Care, Macedonia, Ohio. 458 likes · 8 talking about this. Quality and professionalism matter to us. We will ensure your services worth your time. Walk-ins and appointment welcome!L'amour Nails and Spa, Magnolia, Texas. 267 likes · 338 were here. nails spa19 reviews of L’Amour Nails "I started going to Lien Nails after a long procrastination period during which I just kept gazing sadly at my horrible claws and wishing for a proffessionally done pedicure. My daughter went there for her prom mani-pedi and recommended that I finally take a radical step, stop painting my own toe nails and …L'AmourS Nail and Spa, Lake Worth, Florida. 106 likes · 35 were here. Welcome to L'AmourS Nail and SPA, where you can relax and treat yourself.L'amour Spa Pedicure. 25 mins ... Manicure and Pedicure with 2 Nail Art and 2 Toe Art (the price & up) 30 mins ...L'amour Nails, Leesville, Louisiana. 417 likes · 1 talking about this · 264 were here. Nail SalonAbout. L’Amore Nails & Spa has long been a hot spot for the locals in Stoneham, MA 02180 for offering top-notch nail and spa services, where you can let all your stress be melted and unwind to the fullest. Nails Services. You’ll be served by highly-skilled techs who constantly sharpen themselves and stay up-to-date with the latest trends. L'Amour Nails & Spa $$ • Nail Salons 1905 N Dixie Hwy, Elizabethtown, KY 42701 (270) 900-4793. Reviews for L'Amour Nails & Spa Write a review. Oct 2022. Lily is my ... 188 reviews and 306 photos of Lamour Nails Spa "Wonderful new nail salon in Willow Glen. Saw the banner announcing a grand opening and decided to try it, as I was still looking for "the" go to place for nails near my home. Specialties: Independently owned, customer caring, affordable prices for luxury treatment and high quality nail work. Additional services including facial waxing offered. Established in 1997. We have been a local Tucson name since 1997 and have experienced, friendly, professional technicians to help your nails look even more beautiful and help you relax! L'Amour Nails $$ • Nail Salons 7250 N La Cholla Blvd #156, Tucson, AZ 85704 (520) 498-4567. Reviews for L'Amour Nails Write a review. Jul 2023. I’ve been having pedicures at l’amour nails for over a decade and have always had a great experience. They are always welcoming and always remember my name and make me feel like an old friend when ...Higiena. Browse similar stores in this category: Sex Shop. Frequently asked questions. What can I order in PAR L'AMOUR - Warszawa in Warsaw? PAR L'AMOUR - Warszawa … 9 reviews and 14 photos of Lamour Nails "This nail salon is now called L'amour Nails II! Jenny, the new owner, did a grand re-opening on November 23, 2017, and is giving 20% off until December 19, 2017! Find Lamour Nails in Toronto, with phone, website, address, opening hours and contact info. +1 416-245-0888...L'Amour Nails, Tucson, AZ - Reviews (51), Photos (11) - BestProsInTown. 7250 N La Cholla Blvd #156, Tucson, AZ 85704. (520) 498-4567. Reviews for L'Amour Nails. Write a … L'Amour Nails $$ • Nail Salons 7250 N La Cholla Blvd #156, Tucson, AZ 85704 (520) 498-4567. Reviews for L'Amour Nails Write a review. Jul 2023. I’ve been having ... Specialties: We are a nail salon that specializes in different types of gel nails such as : - Crystal Gel - Builder Gel - Gel Manicures. We also have other services such as : - Spa Pedicures - Waxing - Nail Designs Established in 2015. Former owner of the popular nail salon Sassy nails in North Wales, PA. 8 reviews of L'Amour Nail Bar "Love going here!! Owner is so nice! He takes his time, does excellent work and is super friendly! My nails look great every time and it lasts!! 28 reviews and 14 photos of Lamour Nails "I read the previous review here and disagreed with it so much that I had to post. I have moved around the country quite a bit and will say that this is the best nail salon I have ever been to. The ladies and gentlemen that work here are both curteous and extremely competent. The pedicure that I've always gotten was wonderful.L'amour Nails- Mapleview Centre - Burlington, Burlington, Ontario. 159 likes · 102 were here. Manicures + Pedicures Artificial Nails Full Body WaxingLamour Nails Studio, Werribee, Victoria. 906 likes · 1,289 were here. 0411 11 55 68L'amour Nails & Spa Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky. 1,307 likes · 40 talking about this · 38 were here. Book with us now!!...Discover the ultimate nail care experience at L'amour Spa. Our expert nail technicians offer a range of services including manicures, pedicures, and no-chip dipping powder spa services. Pamper yourself today! At Lamour Nail Spa. We offer a Wide of Services that include Manicures, Spa pedicure, Deluxe Manicure/Pedicure, Shellacs, Solar Nail. UV Gel, Facial waxing, Body waxing and Eyelash extensions. Our reliable staff, clean facility and quality products helps us maintain a happy customer base. For your health & safety we have a highly efficient ... L'Amour Nails And Beyond, Milton, Georgia. 342 likes · 73 were here. Located in Milton, GA 30009 L’amour Nails And Beyond is proud to be the best salon for nail care services in this area.Located in . Noblesville, L'Amour Nails is a highly respected and well-known nail salon that has built a reputation for providing exceptional nail care services in a friendly and relaxing environment.. The salon is home to a team of highly trained and skilled nail technicians who are dedicated to delivering superior finishes and top-notch customer service during every …Gel Manicure. $32. Gel French Manicure. $37. BOOK NOW. *Prices are based on standard length. Prices are estimate and determined upon consultation,condition of nails. Please talk to your nail technician for the best result. We offer unparalleled services for all of your beauty needs.Amour Nails Oamaru, Oamaru, New Zealand. 1,083 likes · 1 talking about this · 5 were here. Amour Nails in Oamaru is a professional, full-service nail salon offering a complete manicure and pe L'Amour Nails & Spa $$ • Nail Salons 1905 N Dixie Hwy, Elizabethtown, KY 42701 (270) 900-4793. Reviews for L'Amour Nails & Spa Write a review. Oct 2022. Lily is my ... L’Amour Nails is a nail salon based in Hamilton that provides you top-high quality service at affordable prices. Through manicures, pedicures, dipping powder manicure and more, we will give you the utmost care, making sure you will receive a complete rejuvenating experience. Related Articles to L'Amour Nail Salon. 11 tips to grow strong nails; How to apply and remove fake nails; How to get beautiful nails; The best ways to pamper your feet at home; 9 home manicure and pedicure essentials; Contact this business. Phone Number. 604-939-5328 Primary; 778-861-3268 Alternate 1; Message. Directions. Website. What;My college age daughter and I have been going to L'amour Nails for over a year for pedis and we will NOT return after our last visit. There is a young female tech who is/was so rude!!! and did an awful job, again! How I wish I would have confront her and spoke to management. Read Less. Lily lee. 14 Jun 2017.6 reviews and 85 photos of L' Amour Nails "Came back to Anhvy for a refill and she did an amazing job! I requested some Halloween designs and she came out with these outcomes! I've been coming to Anhvy every few weeks and her nail designs never disappoint. Anhvy has been going above and beyond creating new designs on my nails. Each set is unique in her own way …LAMOUR NAIL HAPPY VALLEY - 75 Photos & 70 Reviews - 12930 SE 162nd Ave, Happy Valley, Oregon - Nail Salons - Phone Number - Yelp. …L'Amour Nails & Spa in Elizabethtown, KY. 2.7 ☆☆☆☆☆ 65 reviews Nail salon. Located in Elizabethtown, L'Amour Nails & Spa is a highly respected and well-known nail salon …L’amour NAIL BAR - Lowell, IN, Lowell, Indiana. 710 likes · 32 talking about this · 122 were here. Health/beauty L'amour Nails- Limeridge Mall - Hamilton, Hamilton, Ontario. 300 likes · 482 were here. Manicures + Pedicures Artificial Nails Full Body Waxing Welcome to L'Mour Nails and Spa. 15% off First Clients. book now. AddressL Amour Nails $$ • Nail Salons, Waxing 7055 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19135 (215) 338-4320. Reviews for L Amour Nails Add your comment. Dec 2022. I love customer service here. They are very clean and have all the latest nail technology. However, they are a little design challenged. If you ...Lamour nail salon opened about a month ago at the old Maui Clinic building at the Maui Mall. The salon has eight pedicure chairs and five manicure stations. Everything is very clean, AC is strong and has a modern look to it's decor. Prices are very reasonable. They've also got a ton of different nail polishes to choose from, which is always nice.Ashburton's most elegant nail salon. Amour Nails in Ashburton is a professional, full-service nail salon offering a complete manicure and pedicure service including: FULL-SET ACRYLIC EXTENSION NAILS with hundreds of GEL polishand DIPPING POWDER colour options to choose from. And, not to be missed, is our famous, soothing SPA PEDICURE …L'amour Nails- Mapleview Centre - Burlington, Burlington, Ontario. 159 likes · 102 were here. Manicures + Pedicures Artificial Nails Full Body Waxing 8 reviews of L'Amour Nail Bar "Love going here!! Owner is so nice! He takes his time, does excellent work and is super friendly! My nails look great every time and it lasts!! 8 reviews of L'Amour Nail Bar "Love going here!! Owner is so nice! He takes his time, does excellent work and is super friendly! My nails look great every time and it lasts!! l'amour nails 1 and 2 are the ideal destinations for nail services in the center of metairie la . we are dedicated to bring top line products mixed with expert technique to the nail salon industry and an affordable price. our specialties include nails, pedicure, manicures, dipping powder, waxing, facials, and eyelashes. location 1: 3316 transcontinental dr, metairie la 70006 p: 504-889-6689 ...L’MOUR NAIL BAR, CLARKSVILLE TN 37043 is known for providing high-quality nail services such as manicures, pedicures, dipping, and gel. We also provide various spa services such as eyelash extensions and waxing. To brighten your day, we provide high-quality nail and pampering. Our salon prioritizes the customer experience.We are specialized Nail technicians for Acrylics, manicures, pedicures, gels, dipping powder and... 4942 US-98, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459L'amour Nail & Spa. 580 W Dussel Dr, Maumee, Ohio (419) 891-8890 Home About Us Gift Certificates Relaxation at it's finest! Classic Spa Manicure - $17. Includes nails and cuticle grooming, hand massage, buff or polish. Classic Spa Pedicure - $32. Includes ...L'amour Balgowlah offers a range of services including manicures, pedicures, nail art and acrylic nails. Their friendly staff will ensure you leave feeling fresh and fabulous. Don't wait, book an appointment today!Discover the ultimate nail care experience at L'amour Spa. Our expert nail technicians offer a range of services including manicures, pedicures, and no-chip dipping powder spa services. Pamper yourself today!33 reviews and 788 photos of L'amour Nails & Spa "The owner is very attentive to details and very nice to my requests. I frequently travel to the east coast and try to find a new salons; definitely will come back to visit Bo and Lamour in the future. Be sure to ask them for weekly special."L’amour Nail and Spa. 4.8. (439) •. Closed opens on Tuesday at 9:00am. •. 1101 West Touhy Avenue, Park Ridge. See all images. Services. Featured. Manicure. Pedicure. … My best friend and I have been going to L'Amour Nail Care for 2 or more years now. Trust me when I say I'm one of the pickiest (i.e., detail-oriented ‍) humans on earth, but this is MY/OUR place. Even though I moved further away, I still make the drive and I always request Kenny because I know I'll be satisfied with my dip manicure every. Single. Corbets Road. Upminster. London. RM14 2AT. Head to L'amour Nails & Beauty in Upminster in East London for a full range of treatments, including manicures, nail extensions, waxing, eyelash extensions, and more. Treat yourself today at L'amour Nails & Beauty. Nearest public transport: Close to Upminster station, as well as plenty of other bus stops. 76 reviews and 74 photos of L'amour Nails "I come to this location whenever I'm in town. Been to a lot of nail salons and this one has the best service by far. Most places seem to want you out asap in order to speed up the flow, but it seems like all of the employees here were instructed to provide more attention than the norm. L’amour Nail & Spa – 1101 West Touhy Avenue – Park Ridge L’Amour Nail & Massage Spa is located in Park Ridge, Illinois. Our nail salon provides a wide ride of nail care services as well as facials, and waxing.55 reviews and 594 photos of Lamour Nail & Spa Puyallup "Decided to try a new spot, I luv the decor and ambiance. Friendly staff, offering 25-35 % off next 2 weeks Opened today. Luv the orange peels n scrub on my pedicure. Ladies were attentive. Nail polish Colors seem new,fresh. The only thing I can say is I as a customer …If your party over 6 people or more, we will take 10% off for each service. Please notify us 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule. Nail salon 91042. Since 2015, L'Amour Nails Spa has grown to be one of the most prominent spots in the Los Angeles, guaranteeing quality and professionalism.L'Amour Nail Salon. Coquitlam, British Columbia. Reviews LEAVE REVIEW. Jessica Major. 1 Jul 2018. REPORT. Calming peaceful atmosphere, lights are lower lit which is nice on the eyes, they take time and are very sweet, I've never had to wait long to …168 reviews and 813 photos of L' Amour Nails & Spa "Came in here today to get a pedi after I came yesterday to get a gel fill. I walked in and was welcomed right away. They are fairly new so there was no wait. The lady I had spoke English, surprisingly this is such a plus when getting your nails/ toes done. Since they are trying to …L'Amour Nails. 24 Reviews. SHARE ON: L'Amour Nails. Tucson, Arizona. Reviews LEAVE REVIEW. ML. 30 Jun 2018. REPORT. Love the color options, not all staff have mastered the art of painting😕 ... 8 reviews of L'Amour Nail Bar "Love going here!! Owner is so nice! He takes his time, does excellent work and is super friendly! My nails look great every time and it lasts!! 36 reviews and 31 photos of L'amour Nails "I've tried quite a few walk-in nail salons and I always come back to ths one. There is one gentleman who gives marvelous massages. If there is a wait time it's because others have discovered that this is a place where you get good value. They have the ultra-violet machines which hardens the polish making it last for weeks.L ‘MOUR NAILS, Gainesville, Florida. 1,801 likes · 1 talking about this. Come and relax and let us do the pampering.11 Kenway Road. Earl's Court. London. SW5 0RP. Break out of your beauty rut with a well-deserved trip to L'Amour Nails & Beauty, Earl's Court, a salon leading the way in acrylic, gel, ombré nails, lashes and more. This newly established spot offers you a bright, clean and modern space found only a 2 minutes walk from Earls Court station.About. L’Amore Nails & Spa has long been a hot spot for the locals in Stoneham, MA 02180 for offering top-notch nail and spa services, where you can let all your stress be melted and unwind to the fullest. Nails Services. You’ll be served by highly-skilled techs who constantly sharpen themselves and stay up-to-date with the latest trends.L'amour Nails & Spa at Bellgrade, Midlothian, Virginia. 509 likes · 1 talking about this · 542 were here. We specialize in nail care (manicures, pink&white, gel nails, acrylic and Shellac), Spa...L'amour Nail Care, Macedonia, Ohio. 458 likes · 8 talking about this. Quality and professionalism matter to us. We will ensure your services worth your time. Walk-ins and appointment welcome!L’amour Nail & Spa – 1101 West Touhy Avenue – Park Ridge L’Amour Nail & Massage Spa is located in Park Ridge, Illinois. Our nail salon provides a wide ride of nail care services as well as facials, and waxing.L'Amour Nails, Windsor, Ontario. 287 likes · 460 were here. Nail SalonL’Amour Nails in CNY, Phoenix, New York. 889 likes · 11 talking about this · 235 were here. Acrylic Nails, Dipping Powder, Manicure, Spa Pedicure, and Waxing205 reviews and 490 photos of Amour Nails & Hair Studio "Just opened today! Gorgeous new shop. Daisy did my mani pedi and she did an … L'Amour Nail & Massage Spa is located in Park Ridge, Illinois. Our nail salon provides a wide ride of nail care services as well as facials, and waxing. Come in and enjoy our fun and relaxing atmosphere. 81 reviews and 44 photos of L'Amour Salon "I needed a haircut. L'Amour Salon recently opened in the Salt Lake Shopping Center. I conduct a lot of my business at the Salt Lake Shopping Center. So, I decided to give them a shot. Just before doing so, I stopped in at TSB to say "howdy" to the enchanting young ladies who work there. L'amour Nails NZ is a premium boutique nail studio located in Takanini that offers high- quality manicure services in a personalized and relaxing atmosphere. The salon uses top-notch, professional-grade products, including hospital grade disinfectant; The Gel Bottle for gel manicures and soft gel extensions which are vegan, cruelty …L'amour Nails & Spa at Bellgrade, Midlothian, Virginia. 509 likes · 1 talking about this · 542 were here. We specialize in nail care (manicures, pink&white, gel nails, acrylic and Shellac), Spa...L’Amour Nails is a nail salon based in Hamilton that provides you top-high quality service at affordable prices. Through manicures, pedicures, dipping powder manicure and more, … L'Amour Nails, Bradley, Illinois. 905 likes · 3 talking about this · 1,036 were here. L'Amour Nails' mission is to provide the finest services in nail care in a relaxing environment with a friendly... L'Amour Nails & Spa, Elizabethtown, Kentucky. 5,521 likes · 772 talking about this · 5,728 were here. L'Amour Nails & Spa offers professional nail care services. Our services include acrylic nails, sola Specialties: We are a nail salon that specializes in different types of gel nails such as : - Crystal Gel - Builder Gel - Gel Manicures. We also have other services such as : - Spa Pedicures - Waxing - Nail Designs Established in 2015. Former owner of the popular nail salon Sassy nails in North Wales, PA. L'Amour Nails. 24 Reviews. SHARE ON: L'Amour Nails. Tucson, Arizona. Reviews LEAVE REVIEW. ML. 30 Jun 2018. REPORT. Love the color options, not all staff have mastered the art of painting😕 ...L'amour Nails. Love Your Nails. BOOK NOW. EXPERIENCE THE PREMIUM MANICURE SERVICE. Providing our clients with premium quality manicure services is our foremost priority. We are dedicated to ensuring a safe and hygienic atmosphere while delivering top- notch services of the highest quality. Our goal is to ensure that every ...L' Amour Nails & Spa. Manteca, California. Reviews LEAVE REVIEW. Payeng Moua. 13 Jul 2018. REPORT. I asked for a simple french tip ombre and instead i got silver glitter ombre. I even asked the lady at the front desk if they could do this and she said yes.L’amour NAIL BAR - Lowell, IN, Lowell, Indiana. 710 likes · 32 talking about this · 122 were here. Health/beautyL’Amour Nails is a nail salon based in Burlington that provides you top-high quality service at affordable prices. Through manicures, pedicures, dipping powder manicure and more, we will give you the utmost care, making sure you will receive a complete rejuvenating experience.L' Amour Nails & Spa. Manteca, California. Reviews LEAVE REVIEW. Payeng Moua. 13 Jul 2018. REPORT. I asked for a simple french tip ombre and instead i got silver glitter ombre. I even asked the lady at the front desk if they could do this and she said yes.Welcome to L'Mour Nails and Spa. 15% off First Clients. book now. AddressL'Amour Hair and Beauty Hope Valley, Hope Valley, South Australia, Australia. 539 likes · 38 were here. Catering for all aspects of Hairdressing, Facial Waxing and Tinting CPR by vitafive SalonHca florida south tampa hospital, Elko news, Hard rock tampa florida, Oddities and curiosities expo, Cluckin chicken, Athens humane society, Hawthorne meadowview, Lake chelan water park, Tp seafood, Jimmie herrod, Garozzo's, Joey alexander, Rocky hill inn, Furniture express

L'amour Nails changed my perspective. The atmosphere is cheery and social and lots of moms bring their kiddos. Plenty of men come in too which is nice to see. It is very clean, well decorated, and comfortable. The smell of nail products is pretty apparent but I can't really expect much else. My nail tech was fantastic. . Publix muscle shoals al

l amour nailshampton in highland

Get directions, reviews and information for L’amour Nail & Spa in Lake Worth, FL. You can also find other Beauty & Day Spas on MapQuest. L’Amours Nail and Spa – Lake Worth, FL – Nextdoor. 1 Fave for L’Amours Nail and Spa from neighbors in Lake Worth, FL. Connect with neighborhood businesses on Nextdoor.Lamour Nails, San Antonio, Texas. 386 likes · 114 were here. As you enter our nail salon you are greeting by our friendly staff that is highly skilled Nail Technicians, devoted to your personal care...L'amour Nails & Beauty Upminster, Upminster, Havering, United Kingdom. 172 likes · 29 were here. Nails0 likes, 0 comments - nordoniahillsnews on March 10, 2024: "Springtime Nails via L'amour Nail Care"L'amour Nail Salon. · November 19, 2017 ·. L'amour Nail Salon, Coquitlam, British Columbia. 56 likes · 136 were here. Welcome to L'amour Nail Salon.We take time to listen to our customers and... At Lamour Nail Spa. We offer a Wide of Services that include Manicures, Spa pedicure, Deluxe Manicure/Pedicure, Shellacs, Solar Nail. UV Gel, Facial waxing, Body waxing and Eyelash extensions. Our reliable staff, clean facility and quality products helps us maintain a happy customer base. For your health & safety we have a highly efficient ... Lamour nail salon opened about a month ago at the old Maui Clinic building at the Maui Mall. The salon has eight pedicure chairs and five manicure stations. Everything is very clean, AC is strong and has a modern look to it's decor. Prices are very reasonable. They've also got a ton of different nail polishes to choose from, which is always nice.If your party over 6 people or more, we will take 10% off for each service. Please notify us 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule. Nail salon 91042. Since 2015, L'Amour Nails Spa has grown to be one of the most prominent spots in the Los Angeles, guaranteeing quality and professionalism.Reload page. 87K Followers, 813 Following, 455 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from PAR L'AMOUR (@parlamour_warsaw) About L'amour Nails & Lash Lounge - Nail Salon In Sarasota. Since opening in 2019. L’amour Nails & Lash Lounge has always been the deluxe nails salon in Sarasota. Many customers choose our services because of the quality and comfort we bring. Our goal is to make sure you get VIP treatment so you walk out as the best version of yourself. Lamour Nails, Camden, South Carolina. 593 likes · 7 talking about this · 11 were here. Welcome to Lamour Nails, Located convenienty in Camden, South carolina. We offer service hands and feet,...L'amour Nails, Fayetteville, North Carolina. 246 likes · 121 were here. Nail Salon.Intro. 7055 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA, United States, Pennsylvania. Rating · 4.8 (43 Reviews) Photos. See all photos. L'amour Nails. · December 23, 2023 ·. …1 review and 7 photos of L'AMOUR NAILS "While visiting my daughter I treated us to a pedi. Upon arriving they were not busy at all but yet we were not greeted. About a minute or 2 later we are greeted and introduced to the nail polish choices. While I was going through 2 baskets of gel choices a man came up and hurriedly directed me to my chair and then placed the baskets …L'Amour Nails & Spa, Amarillo, Texas. 85 likes · 86 were here. We are advance manicurists speacialzing in gel/regular manicures, pedicures, acrylics, and nail art.L’amour Nail and Spa. 4.8. (439) •. Closed opens on Tuesday at 9:00am. •. 1101 West Touhy Avenue, Park Ridge. See all images. Services. Featured. Manicure. Pedicure. …Lamour Nails Studio, Werribee, Victoria. 906 likes · 1,289 were here. 0411 11 55 68188 reviews and 306 photos of Lamour Nails Spa "Wonderful new nail salon in Willow Glen. Saw the banner announcing a grand opening and decided to try it, as I was still looking for "the" go to place for nails near my home. I think I've found it! Ann was gracious, the services were great, the atmosphere is very serene and un … At Lamour Nail Spa. We offer a Wide of Services that include Manicures, Spa pedicure, Deluxe Manicure/Pedicure, Shellacs, Solar Nail. UV Gel, Facial waxing, Body waxing and Eyelash extensions. Our reliable staff, clean facility and quality products helps us maintain a happy customer base. For your health & safety we have a highly efficient ... Amore Nails and Hair Studio is my go-to, and Jenny is the reason why! From her expert color choices for my nails to the personalized attention that ensures my satisfaction, every visit is a delightful experience. If you're after a touch of beauty and joy, Amore with Jenny is the perfect escape! C'est L'amour Nail 1 River Oaks Shopping Center, Santa Clarita 24309 Magic Mountain Pkwy, Valencia, CA 91355 Phone: + 1 (661) 255 - 8599 C'est L'amour Nail 2 In Copper Hill Plaza (next to The Home Depot) 25170 Rye Canyon Road, Santa Clarita - CA 91355 +1 (661) 670 - 8229.L'amour Nail Spa. 4.8. (668) •. Closed opens on Tuesday at 10:00 AM. •. 2662 Austin Avenue, Coquitlam. See all images. Services. Featured. Nails. SPARKLE COLOR …This is my first time at L'Amour, and I'll try to be objective. Fast service and two different techs worked on my nails (gel manicure). They didn't clean under my nails before applying the polish, and unfortunately I can already see it lifting at my cuticle so this one will probably only last me a week to two weeks instead of my typical 3-4 weeks. With over fifteen years of experience in the industry of nail, reflexology, and massage, our vision for L’AmourS is “Always wants more than just a nail salon.”. Our nail salon in Palm Beach combines pedicures, manicures, and waxing with reflexology and massage services to create a new level of experience. Call Now 561-202-8728. L'amour Nails Lime Ridge Mall. L'amour Nails. 999 Upper Wentworth Street, Hamilton, ON L9A 4X5 Get directions ». Phone Number. Directions. Website. L'amour Nails, Fayetteville, North Carolina. 246 likes · 121 were here. Nail Salon About. L’Amore Nails & Spa has long been a hot spot for the locals in Stoneham, MA 02180 for offering top-notch nail and spa services, where you can let all your stress be melted and unwind to the fullest. Nails Services. You’ll be served by highly-skilled techs who constantly sharpen themselves and stay up-to-date with the latest trends. 8 reviews and 8 photos of L'Amour Nails "I was treated to a pedicure here for my 30th birthday. It was very comfortable and they were very considerate about everything. L’Amour Nails is a nail salon based in Hamilton that provides you top-high quality service at affordable prices. Through manicures, pedicures, dipping powder manicure and more, we will give you the utmost care, making sure you will receive a complete rejuvenating experience. L’amour NAIL BAR - Lowell, IN, Lowell, Indiana. 710 likes · 32 talking about this · 122 were here. Health/beauty With over fifteen years of experience in the industry of nail, reflexology, and massage, our vision for L’AmourS is “Always wants more than just a nail salon.”. Our nail salon in Palm Beach combines pedicures, manicures, and waxing with reflexology and massage services to create a new level of experience. Call Now 561-202-8728. 10 reviews and 14 photos of L'AmourS Nail and Spa "Valeria was so sweet and fast ! she did such an amazing job !!! 10/10 going back just for her !! book her asap if u want the best nails of your life!!!"1341 Lawrence Ave W, North York, ON M6L 1A4 Get directions ». Phone Number. Directions. Website. Open until 6:00 pm. , See all hours. Read review (s) ». 6 reviews and 85 photos of L' Amour Nails "Came back to Anhvy for a refill and she did an amazing job! I requested some Halloween designs and she came out with these outcomes! I've been coming to Anhvy every few weeks and her nail designs never disappoint. Anhvy has been going above and beyond creating new designs on my nails. We are known for the affordable and hassle-free services that we offer to all our clients who’ve been trusting us since years. So, if you are looking for a combination of reasonable and professional beauty services, you won’t regret coming to us.L'amour Nails and Spa, Magnolia, Texas. 267 likes · 338 were here. nails spa18 reviews and 93 photos of L ‘Amour Nail & Spa "Dropped in to this salon for a regular manicure and had great service. Nail tech was quick and very efficient. The best part is that my manicure (regular polish, not gel) lasted over 2 weeks! Definitely the longest I've ever had a manicure last and still look just as great even weeks after."C'est L'amour Nail 1 River Oaks Shopping Center, Santa Clarita 24309 Magic Mountain Pkwy, Valencia, CA 91355 Phone: + 1 (661) 255 - 8599 C'est L'amour Nail 2 In Copper Hill Plaza (next to The Home Depot) 25170 Rye Canyon Road, Santa Clarita - CA 91355Located in . Elizabethtown, L'Amour Nails & Spa is a highly respected and well-known nail salon that has built a reputation for providing exceptional nail care services in a friendly and relaxing environment.. The salon is home to a team of highly trained and skilled nail technicians who are dedicated to delivering superior finishes and top-notch customer service during every visit. My best friend and I have been going to L'Amour Nail Care for 2 or more years now. Trust me when I say I'm one of the pickiest (i.e., detail-oriented ‍) humans on earth, but this is MY/OUR place. Even though I moved further away, I still make the drive and I always request Kenny because I know I'll be satisfied with my dip manicure every. Single. The nail technician, Heidi, did a wonderful job with my blue-colored manicure. It was their basic manicure and was done so well. I had a nail chipped and Heidi was able to file it down nicely and make my entire nails look even. She really cared about the small details. The nail salon is HUGE and beautiful! Perfect for big parties and celebrations.L'amour Nails. Love Your Nails. BOOK NOW. EXPERIENCE THE PREMIUM MANICURE SERVICE. Providing our clients with premium quality manicure services is our foremost priority. We are dedicated to ensuring a safe and hygienic atmosphere while delivering top- notch services of the highest quality. Our goal is to ensure that every ...L'amour Spa Pedicure. 25 mins ... Manicure and Pedicure with 2 Nail Art and 2 Toe Art (the price & up) 30 mins ...C'est L'amour Nail 1 River Oaks Shopping Center, Santa Clarita 24309 Magic Mountain Pkwy, Valencia, CA 91355 Phone: + 1 (661) 255 - 8599 C'est L'amour Nail 2 In Copper Hill Plaza (next to The Home Depot) 25170 Rye Canyon Road, Santa Clarita - CA 9135523 reviews and 86 photos of L'Amour Nails "I enjoyed my first visit to this nail salon and will be going back! I am a fan. The salon was very clean and the customer service was excellent. The massage chair was very comfortable and gave the best massage I have ever had in a chair like that. The staff was very friendly and made me feel so welcome."Best Nail Salons in Metairie, LA - L'amour Nails & Spa, iNails Spa, Belles & Beaux Spa, The Nail Lounge Nola, Lux Nails & Spa, Lakeside Nails & Spa, Bliss Nail Bar, Cure Nail Lab, Xcape Nail Bar & Pedi Spa, H2K Nails SpaAshburton's most elegant nail salon. Amour Nails in Ashburton is a professional, full-service nail salon offering a complete manicure and pedicure service including: FULL-SET ACRYLIC EXTENSION NAILS with hundreds of GEL polishand DIPPING POWDER colour options to choose from. And, not to be missed, is our famous, soothing SPA PEDICURE …68 reviews and 49 photos of L'Amour Nails & Spa "I couldn't help but stop in while passing by. I'm in KY for a few weeks and was in desperate need of a mani/pedi. The place is absolutely beautiful inside. You can really tell the owners but a lot of time, effort, and money into making this a great salon. I expected the prices to be higher with how nice it is in here.38 reviews for L'amour Nails & Spa 8501 SW 34th Ave, Amarillo, TX 79121 - photos, services price & make appointment.L'amour Nails Spa is conveniently located in Merrylands. With a range of available services including Brazilian waxing, eyelash extensions, manicures and pedicures you are sure to leave feeling fresh and fabulous! Don't wait, book an appointment today! Menu. Nails. Manicure Shellac. $35. 0 MinL'Amour Nails & Spa in Elizabethtown, KY. 2.7 ☆☆☆☆☆ 65 reviews Nail salon. Located in Elizabethtown, L'Amour Nails & Spa is a highly respected and well-known nail salon …8 reviews and 8 photos of L'Amour Nails "I was treated to a pedicure here for my 30th birthday. It was very comfortable and they were very considerate about everything. I really liked this place and look forward to coming back."L'AmourS Nail and Spa, Lake Worth, Florida. 106 likes · 35 were here. Welcome to L'AmourS Nail and SPA, where you can relax and treat yourself. 18 reviews and 93 photos of L ‘Amour Nail & Spa "Dropped in to this salon for a regular manicure and had great service. Nail tech was quick and very efficient. The best part is that my manicure (regular polish, not gel) lasted over 2 weeks! Definitely the longest I've ever had a manicure last and still look just as great even weeks after." We are known for the affordable and hassle-free services that we offer to all our clients who’ve been trusting us since years. So, if you are looking for a combination of reasonable and professional beauty services, you won’t regret coming to us. C'est L'amour Nail 3 next to by Target & TJ Max - Kolh 19177 Golden Valley Road, Unit # 702-017, Santa Clarita - CA 91387 +1 (661) 299 - 9116 . Contacts. L'Amour Nails. Noblesville, Indiana. Reviews LEAVE REVIEW. Dana Baird. 4 May 2018. REPORT. Staff is always super friendly! Katie is awesome at everything she does. Very nice relaxing atmosphere. My favorite nail spot in Hamilton County by far. Aaron Williams. 13 Apr 2018. REPORT. Tom is the best! They were able to accommodate me and my niece ...Intro. 7055 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA, United States, Pennsylvania. Rating · 4.8 (43 Reviews) Photos. See all photos. L'amour Nails. · December 23, 2023 ·. …L'amour Nails and Spa, Magnolia, Texas. 267 likes · 338 were here. nails spa14 reviews of L'amour Nails "L'amour Nails is a great find in Santa Rosa Beach on Hwy 98W close to 30A. This is my second visit in a month. I'm a picky customer, not just any pedicure will do. For many years I've had acrylic nails applied to each big toe during the summer sandal season. The way this is done can make or break the appearance and …Our Mission. Amour Nails & Spa prides ourselves with top of the line manicures and pedicures from experienced professionals. Following safe and clean regulations, we keep you relaxed, refreshed, and 100% satisfied with our service. Offering eyelash extensions, microblading and more.. Germain kia, Computing technology industry association comptia, Playhousesquare, Settlers bay lodge, Universalyums, Cutting edge firewood, Millersville md usa, Mciver clinic, Emaze, Breezy point minnesota, Simonson lumber, Imon communications, Peabo bryson and, Clay county animal control, Michael ball the singer, Elev808, Daniels summit, Lc kitchen.