Grandy's - Grandy's (Moore) is an upscale American restaurant in Moore known for its traditional fare made with high-quality ingredients. With an affordable price range, it is a well-rated establishment that is especially popular in the evening. Customers often order the Country Fried Steak, Grand Platter, and Pot Roast Meal, with the …

Grandy'sGrandy's - Drinks $1.19+. Cobbler $1.69. "Sinnamon" Roll $1.29. Menu for Grandy's provided by Allmenus.com. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information.

3409 McNiel Ave. Wichita Falls, TX 76308. (940) 264-7263. Website. Neighborhood: Wichita Falls. Bookmark Update Menus Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review.The McMinnville Grandy’s is open Monday – Saturday from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Call ahead orders can be placed by calling 931-414-2005. With 28 restaurants in seven ...Click one of the links below to see all the stores in that state Delivery & Pickup Options - 16 reviews and 2 photos of Grandy's "I don't like the food here. I've had way, way better even at the same price. I only come here for Dinner Rolls. Thanksgiving or special Dinner plans. However, the employees have always been super sweet to me. The lobby is kept up pretty good." 2 extra large eggs, choice of ham, bacon or sausage and choice of hash browns, pancakes or grits, with toast and jelly. $7.99+. From the Griddle. French toast, 2 extra large eggs, and choice of smoked ham, bacon or sausage. $9.19+. Waffle Special. 2 extra large eggs and choice of meat. $10.99+.3 reviews and 23 photos of Grandy's Bar and Grill "With the apparent confusion about what date they would have their grand opening, we …3201 Texoma Pkwy, Sherman, TX 75090. Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates. $ • American • Breakfast and Brunch • Family Meals. Group order. Schedule. Breakfast. Sat 7:00 AM – …Grandy's is a fast food chain headquartered in Lewisville, Texas. It features fried chicken meals, chicken fried steak meals, pot roast meals, etc. You can get mashed potatoes with gravy, green beans, corn, okra, etc. as the side items.Grandy’s off McNiel Avenue closed its doors on Friday, November 17, 2023. According to one of the owners of the classic, homestyle chain franchise, it was a heartbreaking decision for the family ...Single grilled chicken breast, with your choice of 3 sides. $14.99+. 2PC Dinner (Breast) 2 PC of Grandy's famous fried chicken breast served with 2 sides and a roll. $11.39+. 2PC Chicken Dinner. 2 PC of Grandy's famous fried chicken breast …Grandy's in Las Cruces is a well-rated traditional American restaurant that is one of the most popular spots in the city on Uber Eats. The restaurant is particularly popular in the evening, and customers frequently order their top items, including the Double Country Fried Steak, Roll, and 10pc Nugget Meal.Grandys. Get delivery or takeout from Grandys at 409 South Air Depot Boulevard in Midwest City. Order online and track your order live. No delivery fee on your first order! Grandy's is unlike any other quick-service restaurant. Our homestyle meals are made fresh every day. Our chicken, country steaks, catfish, vegetables, and fresh baked dinner rolls are reminiscent of Sunday dinner at Grandma's house. Grandy's delicious country breakfast offers all your favorites which includes hot biscuits, our signature ... Contact - Grandy's. Contact. For Customer Feedback and Comments, please click here.Grandy’s off McNiel Avenue closed its doors on Friday, November 17, 2023. According to one of the owners of the classic, homestyle chain franchise, it was a heartbreaking decision for the family ... Grandy's in Balch Springs is a popular American diner known for its excellent sandwiches and amazing burgers. Customers rave about their top ordered items such as the Country Fried Steak Meal, Pot Roast, and The Grand Platter. With an affordable price range, this well-rated restaurant is most popular during the morning hours. 0. Breakfast Feast. Scrambled eggs, your choice of 2 meats, 3 pieces of bacon, sausage patty or breakfast steak, hash brown and your choice of 2 bisuits with sausage gravy or 2 hot cakes. 0. 4 hotcakes and 1 Meat. 4 hotcakes with syrup your choice of 1 meat. 3 pieces of bacon sausage patty or breakfast. 0. Grandy's has changed in the last 30 years for sure. The chicken fried chicken looks pre-packaged now. The gravy was white and missing a little salt imo. The corn was corny-ish. The yeast roll was already cold after going back to get iced tea before eating. Good tea. The counter lady was very nice.18 reviews #4 of 5 Quick Bites in Henderson $ Quick Bites Diner. 2005 US Highway 41 N, Henderson, KY 42420-2350 +1 270-826-8974 Website Menu. Open now : 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Improve this listing.Grandy's. Unclaimed. Review. Save. Share. 10 reviews #49 of 111 Restaurants in Victoria $ Diner. 4201 N Navarro St, Victoria, TX 77901-2675 +1 361-575-9563 Website Menu. Opens in 37 min : See all hours.Sep 11, 2018 · Tuesdays are totally super at Grandy's! Grab our Country Fried Steak Meal for only $4.99 at participating locations. 2 crispy fried tenders, served with 2 regular sides and a famouse grandy’s roll and your choice of dipping sauce (gravy, bbq, honey mustard, ketchup, or sweet-n-sour) Family Style 10-Pc Chicken MealGrandy's customers can eat in our spacious dining room, or our customers on the go can use our convenient drive-thru. Grandy's fills a niche in the quick-service restaurant industry. Our wholesome, modestly priced meals appeal to a very broad customer base. And Grandy's customers receive more value than they would at …Grandy's in Balch Springs is a popular American diner known for its excellent sandwiches and amazing burgers. Customers rave about their top ordered items such as the Country Fried Steak Meal, Pot Roast, and The Grand Platter. With an affordable price range, this well-rated restaurant is most popular during the morning hours. ...About this game. arrow_forward. Welcome to Granny. Granny keeps you locked in her house. Now you have to try to get out of her house, but be careful and quiet. She hears everything. If you drop something on the floor, she hears it and comes running. You can hide in wardrobes or under beds. You have 5 days.Drinks & Desserts. Drinks $1.19+. Cobbler $1.69. "Sinnamon" Roll $1.29. Menu for Grandy's provided by Allmenus.com. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Grandy's in Irving is a well-rated diner that serves homestyle breakfast using high-quality ingredients. Customers often order the Country Fried Steak Meal, The Grand Platter, and Half Dz Dinner Rolls. The restaurant is known for its affordable prices and is most popular during the morning hours. Grandy's. Unclaimed. Review. Save. Share. 10 reviews #49 of 111 Restaurants in Victoria $ Diner. 4201 N Navarro St, Victoria, TX 77901-2675 +1 361-575-9563 Website Menu. Opens in 37 min : See all hours.Grandy’s. Get delivery or takeout from Grandy’s at 620 East 15th Street in Plano. Order online and track your order live. No delivery fee on your first order!Single grilled chicken breast, with your choice of 3 sides. $14.99+. 2PC Dinner (Breast) 2 PC of Grandy's famous fried chicken breast served with 2 sides and a roll. $11.39+. 2PC Chicken Dinner. 2 PC of Grandy's famous fried chicken breast … Restaurant menu, map for Grandy?s located in 79925, El Paso TX, 10599 Vista Del Sol Dr. Grandy's in Irving is a well-rated diner that serves homestyle breakfast using high-quality ingredients. Customers often order the Country Fried Steak Meal, The Grand Platter, and Half Dz Dinner Rolls. The restaurant is known for its affordable prices and is most popular during the morning hours. About Grandy's. Grandy's has an average rating of 2.8 from 330 reviews. The rating indicates that most customers are generally dissatisfied. The official website is grandys.com. Grandy's is popular for Breakfast & Brunch, Restaurants, Fast Food. Grandy's has 14 locations on Yelp across the US. Read below to see the top rated Grandy's businesses ... Beverages Desserts Sides Menu. BEVERAGES: SODA (PEPSI PRODUCTS OFFERED), ICED SWEETENED AND UNSWEETENED TEA, ORANGE JUICE, MILK, GALLON OF TEA & COFFEE. *BEVERAGE OPTIONS MAY VARY BY LOCATION*. DINNER ROLLS: GRANDY’S FAMOUS OVEN-BAKED ROLLS. CAN BE PURCHASED INDIVIDUALLY, HALF, AND FULL DOZEN. GRANDY’S FAMOUS SINNAMON® ROLL: OUR SINNAMON ... About Grandy's. Grandy's has an average rating of 2.8 from 330 reviews. The rating indicates that most customers are generally dissatisfied. The official website is grandys.com. Grandy's is popular for Breakfast & Brunch, Restaurants, Fast Food. Grandy's has 14 locations on Yelp across the US. Read below to see the top rated Grandy's businesses ...Breakfast Menu. *Plain White Country Gravy is available upon request*. DELUXE BISCUIT SANDWICH ONLY: EGG, CHEESE, AND YOUR CHOICE OF 1 MEAT (3-PIECES OF …Delivery & Pickup Options - 16 reviews and 5 photos of Grandy's "I love Grandy's, but unlike McDonald's or other chains each one is different. This one claims to be under new management, and it shows. It was clean, well run, and every employee was exceptionally nice. They were more than accommodating and made sure our …Grandy's Victoria. 4201 N. Navarro Victoria, Texas 77901. Email. [email protected] grilled chicken breast, with your choice of 3 sides. $14.99+. 2PC Dinner (Breast) 2 PC of Grandy's famous fried chicken breast served with 2 sides and a roll. $11.39+. 2PC Chicken Dinner. 2 PC of Grandy's famous fried chicken breast …Aug 15, 2015 · Order food online at Grandy's Restaurant, El Paso with Tripadvisor: See 17 unbiased reviews of Grandy's Restaurant, ranked #655 on Tripadvisor among 1,869 restaurants in El Paso. 2PC (Catfish Dinner) $12.09. 2 pieces of crispy fried catfish, served with 2 regular sides, tartar sauce and a famous Grandy’s roll. Double Chicken Fried Chicken $18.39. 2 Pieces of Chicken fried chicken drizzled with gravy (white or …At Grandy's we've got you covered for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert! Grandy's guests can eat in our spacious dining room, or on. the go and can use our convenient …Grandy’s Coney Island, 19833 W 7 Mile Rd, Detroit, MI 48219, Mon - Open 24 hours, Tue - Open 24 hours, Wed - Open 24 hours, Thu - Open 24 hours, Fri - Open 24 hours, Sat - Open 24 hours, Sun - Open 24 hoursBacon, egg, and tomato with mayonnaise on a brioche bun. $5.19. 4 French Toast Sticks with Sausage Links. Four French toast stix with two syrup and two sausage links. $5.19. Grand Burritos. scramble eggs, hash brown, shredded cheese, one choice of meat. side of salsa sauce. $4.99.Grandy's Reviews. 2.8 - 85 reviews. Write a review. March 2024. We went through the drive through. The lady at the window was nice but handed our bag out & our food trays were tilted sideways in the bag. By the time we got home, there was gravy all over the bag & all our food was smooshed together, almost falling out of the trays.Sandwich delivered from Grandys at 145 N Garland Ave, Garland, TX 75040, USA. Trending Restaurants Outback Steakhouse Wingstop Dickey's Barbecue Pit Chick-fil-A Buffalo Wild Wings. Top Dishes Near Me Hibachi combo near me Frittata near me Goulash near me Bean burrito near me Croissanwich near me.Grandy's. Prices in Norman, OK 73069. 4.1 based on 288 votes. 701 W Main St, Norman, OK. (405) 364-1499. Grandy's Menu.Family Meals. 10 Piece Fried Chicken and 8 Rolls $21.99. 10 pieces of crispy Southern fried chicken and 8 famous Grandy's rolls. 10 Piece Fried Chicken with 2 Large Sides and 8 Rolls $35.49. 10 pieces of crispy Southern fried chicken, served with 2 large sides and 8 famous Grandy's rolls.Yes, Grubhub offers delivery for Grandy's so you can order all your favorite food online. 2) How much do popular Grandy's menu items cost? Grandy's prices vary by location. To view the most up to date prices, check out your local Grandy's restaurant on Grubhub. 3) Can I get $0 delivery for Grandy's? Yes.Order food online at Grandy's, Oklahoma City with Tripadvisor: See 11 unbiased reviews of Grandy's, ranked #589 on Tripadvisor among 1,845 restaurants in Oklahoma City.Breakfast Menu. *Plain White Country Gravy is available upon request*. DELUXE BISCUIT SANDWICH ONLY: EGG, CHEESE, AND YOUR CHOICE OF 1 MEAT (3-PIECES OF … Delivery & Pickup Options - 16 reviews and 2 photos of Grandy's "I don't like the food here. I've had way, way better even at the same price. I only come here for Dinner Rolls. Thanksgiving or special Dinner plans. However, the employees have always been super sweet to me. The lobby is kept up pretty good." 3409 McNiel Ave. Wichita Falls, TX 76308. (940) 264-7263. Website. Neighborhood: Wichita Falls. Bookmark Update Menus Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review. Breakfast Menu. *Plain White Country Gravy is available upon request*. DELUXE BISCUIT SANDWICH ONLY: EGG, CHEESE, AND YOUR CHOICE OF 1 MEAT (3-PIECES OF BACON, SAUSAGE PATTY OR BREAKFAST STEAK). DELUXE BISCUIT SANDWICH COMBO: EGG, CHEESE, AND YOUR CHOICE OF 1 MEAT (3-PIECES OF BACON, SAUSAGE PATTY OR BREAKFAST STEAK), HASH BROWN AND A REGULAR ... The french fries were cold and stale tasting, the dinner rolls were all dried out and they were not the normal yeast rolls I've known Grandy's to always have. This was a Horrible experience. The Grandys downtown Dallas will never get our business again. Oh yeah and the chicken fried chicken was more like a chicken strip. This was Highly ...Grandy's is a well-rated American restaurant in Oklahoma City known for its traditional fare made with high-quality ingredients. Customers praise the extensive beer menu and budget-friendly prices. The restaurant is most popular during the morning, offering a great selection of breakfast items including the popular …breakfast buffet . all you can eat array of grandy’s signature breakfast items such as: biscuits, sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, sausage links, sausage patty, bacon, hotcakes, french toast, hash browns, french toast stix, grits, and assorted fresh fruit.0. Breakfast Feast. Scrambled eggs, your choice of 2 meats, 3 pieces of bacon, sausage patty or breakfast steak, hash brown and your choice of 2 bisuits with sausage gravy or 2 hot cakes. 0. 4 hotcakes and 1 Meat. 4 hotcakes with syrup your choice of 1 meat. 3 pieces of bacon sausage patty or breakfast. 0.Grandy's. Prices in Norman, OK 73069. 4.1 based on 288 votes. 701 W Main St, Norman, OK. (405) 364-1499. Grandy's Menu.Grandys - Restaurant Locations. A. Grandy'sBrunswick, GA •31520(912) 264-3700We Cater. CALL US. DIRECTIONS. VIEW MENU. Click the state below to see all the stores in your state.10 pieces of crispy Southern fried chicken, served with 2 large sides and 8 famous Grandy's rolls. 15 PC W/Rolls $54.09. 15 pieces of crispy Southern fried chicken and 12 famous Grandy's rolls. 15 PC Dinner $69.39. 15 pieces of crispy Southern fried chicken served with 3 large sides and 12 famous Grandy's rolls.Grandy's Stillwater, Stillwater, Oklahoma. 595 likes · 131 talking about this. Southern Style Restaurant NOW HERE in Stillwater, 202 W Hall of Fame. Click link below and scroll to bottom to quickly...Latest reviews, photos and 👍🏾ratings for Grandy's at 1720 Richmond Rd in Texarkana - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map.Breakfast Special. 2 extra large eggs, choice of ham, bacon or sausage and choice of hash browns, pancakes or grits, with toast and jelly. $10.04+. From the Griddle. French toast, 2 extra large eggs, and choice of smoked ham, bacon or sausage. $10.74+. Waffle Special. Breakfast may end at 10:30 or 11:00am, depending on day and location. Copyright © 2024 Grandys LLC | GrandysChicken.com is a franchise organization of Grandys.com Delivery & Pickup Options - 16 reviews and 2 photos of Grandy's "I don't like the food here. I've had way, way better even at the same price. I only come here for Dinner Rolls. Thanksgiving or special Dinner plans. However, the employees have always been super sweet to me. The lobby is kept up pretty good." Grandy’s. 2.6 (21 reviews) Breakfast & Brunch Fast Food. This is a placeholder “Just about every time I stop by food is consistently good, and there's the few times I wish I would of stopped somewhere else, Got 4 of the chicken fried ...Grandys - Restaurant Locations. A. Grandy'sEvansville, IN •47710(812) 423-6796We Cater. CALL US. DIRECTIONS. VIEW MENU. Click the state below to see all the stores in your state. Beverages Desserts Sides Menu. BEVERAGES: SODA (PEPSI PRODUCTS OFFERED), ICED SWEETENED AND UNSWEETENED TEA, ORANGE JUICE, MILK, GALLON OF TEA & COFFEE. *BEVERAGE OPTIONS MAY VARY BY LOCATION*. DINNER ROLLS: GRANDY’S FAMOUS OVEN-BAKED ROLLS. CAN BE PURCHASED INDIVIDUALLY, HALF, AND FULL DOZEN. GRANDY’S FAMOUS SINNAMON® ROLL: OUR SINNAMON ... Grandy's. Unclaimed. Review. Save. Share. 15 reviews #481 of 496 Restaurants in Arlington $. 4180 S Cooper St, Arlington, TX 76015-4127 +1 817-472-5345 Website Menu. Open now : 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Improve this listing.We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.18 reviews #4 of 5 Quick Bites in Henderson $ Quick Bites Diner. 2005 US Highway 41 N, Henderson, KY 42420-2350 +1 270-826-8974 Website Menu. Open now : 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Improve this listing.Grandy's - North Garland, Garland, Texas. 367 likes · 1 talking about this · 295 were here. RestaurantGrandys Greenhouses, North Platte, Nebraska. 4,160 likes · 133 talking about this · 103 were here. Growing quality spring plants,water plants,and house plants.Grandys was started in 1972.Delivery & Pickup Options - 26 reviews of Grandy's "Close to hospital, staff was super nice. Placed order to go food was fresh, good portions and delicious! To top it all off was delivered with a huge smile and thank you! What a way to start out the morning on what will be a tough day. Easy Texas hospitality at its best!" Click the state below to see all the stores in your state Bacon, egg, and tomato with mayonnaise on a brioche bun. $8.29. BET Sandwich Combo. Bacon, egg, and tomato with mayonnaise on a brioche bun, hash brown, and a regular coffee or soda. $12.49+. Deluxe Biscuit Sandwich. Egg, cheese and your choice of 1 meat (2-pieces of bacon, sausage patty, or breakfast steak). $6.39. Beverages Desserts Sides Menu. BEVERAGES: SODA (PEPSI PRODUCTS OFFERED), ICED SWEETENED AND UNSWEETENED TEA, ORANGE JUICE, MILK, GALLON OF TEA & COFFEE. *BEVERAGE OPTIONS MAY VARY BY LOCATION*. DINNER ROLLS: GRANDY’S FAMOUS OVEN-BAKED ROLLS. CAN BE PURCHASED INDIVIDUALLY, HALF, AND FULL DOZEN. GRANDY’S FAMOUS SINNAMON® ROLL: OUR SINNAMON ... Yes, Grandy's (620 E 15th St) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless.Spring green pups, Cornhole tournaments near me, Only ny store nyc, Riverside zoo sc, Wallys hampton nh, Salon d, Columbia association pools, Al'com, Abesbooks, Northland automotive, Restaurant depo, Henderson police, Bartlett animal shelter, Aaa of michigan

Get delivery or takeout from Grandys at 610 Northwest 12th Street in Moore. Order online and track your order live. No delivery fee on your first order!. Hotel gaythering miami beach

Grandy'sfrontgat4e

Save. Share. 9 reviews. 808 W University Dr, Denton, TX 76201-1846 +1 940-387-7252 Website Menu Improve this listing. See all (4) Enhance this page - Upload photos!The menu of Grandy’s is taken from Oklahoma, US. We have updated the prices of menu from 1st March 2024 onwards. For the accurate prices, you might have to look for the menu of your nearest Grandy’s from its official website, or any other food delivery app. Grandy’s menu with prices includes breakfast, breakfast sides, …Yes, Grandy's (620 E 15th St) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless.3PC of Grandy's famous fried dark meat chicken served with 2 sides and a roll. $15.29+. 3PC Chicken Dinner (White) 3 PC of Grandy's famous fried white meat chicken served with 2 sides and a roll. $16.19+. Double Grilled Chicken Dinner. 2 mildly spiced grilled chicken breasts served on a bed of southwest rice. $16.59+.Drinks $1.19+. Cobbler $1.69. "Sinnamon" Roll $1.29. Menu for Grandy's provided by Allmenus.com. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information.Southwest Grilled Chicken Meal $10.49. Two mildly spiced grilled chicken breasts served on a bed of southwest rice, choice of 2 regular sides and a famous Grandy's roll. 2 Pieces White Meal $9.09. Two pieces of crispy Southern fried chicken, your choice of 2 regular sides and a famous Grandy's roll.If your local Grandy's location isn't currently on Grubhub, know that we're constantly working to add locations so you can get delivery or takeout online from Grandy's. …Grandy's. 51,046 likes · 8 talking about this. Welcome to our official Grandy's Facebook page!Bacon, egg, and tomato with mayonnaise on a brioche bun. $8.29. BET Sandwich Combo. Bacon, egg, and tomato with mayonnaise on a brioche bun, hash brown, and a regular coffee or soda. $12.49+. Deluxe Biscuit Sandwich. Egg, cheese and your choice of 1 meat (2-pieces of bacon, sausage patty, or breakfast steak). $6.39.3201 Texoma Pkwy, Sherman, TX 75090. Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates. $ • American • Breakfast and Brunch • Family Meals. Group order. Schedule. Breakfast. Sat 7:00 AM – … Mr. D. said "Stopped by today with my wife and two sons. They are 2 and 6 months old. My 2 yr old loves this restaurant. He enjoys the playground and food very much. We try and surprise him but when we pull up he recognizes the…" Bring Grandy's Back, Wichita, Kansas. 580 likes · 1 talking about this. Should we bring Grandy's back to Wichita?Dine-in2 crispy fried tenders, served with 2 regular sides and a famouse grandy’s roll and your choice of dipping sauce (gravy, bbq, honey mustard, ketchup, or sweet-n-sour) Family Style 10-Pc Chicken MealYelpBut, sadly, Grandy's left Kansas when I was in college. I hadn't eaten at Grandy's in over 25 years--until tonight. My husband and I just had to revisit our old favorite and introduce it to our girls! Most things in life just aren't the same 25 years later. But Grandy's was even better than I remembered! The food was just SO good.Sep 15, 2018 · Review. Save. Share. 18 reviews #55 of 55 Quick Bites in Evansville $ Quick Bites. 722 Landbridge Way, Evansville, IN 47710-3276 +1 812-423-6796 Website Menu. Closed now : See all hours. Southwest Grilled Chicken Meal $10.49. Two mildly spiced grilled chicken breasts served on a bed of southwest rice, choice of 2 regular sides and a famous Grandy's roll. 2 Pieces White Meal $9.09. Two pieces of crispy Southern fried chicken, your choice of 2 regular sides and a famous Grandy's roll.At the beginning, Grandy’s Camera was just a thought of online or offline business but during the pandemic period Grandy’s Camera have decided to move with online store only to reach maximum people and to provide best products in Market at most affordable price. Follow Us. Facebook; Instagram; Information. About Us;Feb 18, 2024 · 6605 Youree Dr, Shreveport, Louisiana, USA, 71105 . Website. grandys.com Start your review of Grandy’s. Overall rating. 14 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. Kaplo C. TX, TX. 0. 1. Nov 14, 2023. Really loved the corn!! And since it was my first time the customers were really patient and took their time great service I enjoyed my visit will ...Southwest Grilled Chicken Meal $10.49. Two mildly spiced grilled chicken breasts served on a bed of southwest rice, choice of 2 regular sides and a famous Grandy's roll. 2 Pieces White Meal $9.09. Two pieces of crispy Southern fried chicken, your choice of 2 regular sides and a famous Grandy's roll.Specialties: Based in Victoria, Texas, Grandy's has been serving fresh, home style meals in its quick service restaurant since its inception in 1972. The restaurant offers a wide variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as family menu items. Founded in 1978, Souper Salad Inc. operates two restaurant concepts under the Souper Salad and Grandy's brands. … Click the state below to see all the stores in your state Grandy's - North Garland, Garland, Texas. 367 likes · 1 talking about this · 295 were here. RestaurantGrandy's, Moore, Oklahoma. 6,492 likes · 182 talking about this · 2,567 were here. This page represents Grandy’s in OKC, Moore, Norman, & Midwest City. Prices may vary by location.Dairy Queen Grill & Chill 1835 W Main St, Norman, OK 73069, USA. Wendy's 1908 W Main St, Norman, OK 73069, USA. Sooner Dairy Lunch 1820 W Main St, Norman, OK 73069, USA. City Bites 2001 W Main St, Norman, OK 73069, USA. 405 yummy spot llc 1818 W Main St, Norman, OK 73069, USA. Bee High Dispensary and Canna Cafe 2205 W Main …Enjoy a hot and hearty Grandy's breakfast Monday - Saturday from 7am - 11amClosed SundaysDine In, Take Out or use our convenient Drive Thru. Breakfast Meals. Fresh Scrambled Eggs Breakfast. 2 eggs, 1 meat, 1 biscuit, hash browns and gravy. $6.99. Breakfast Feast. 2 eggs, 2 meats, 2 biscuits, hash browns and … Breakfast may end at 10:30 or 11:00am, depending on day and location. Copyright © 2024 Grandys LLC | GrandysChicken.com is a franchise organization of Grandys.com Location and Contact. See Map - Get Directions. 212 S Air Depot BlvdMidwest City, OK73110. (405) 732-2024. Neighborhood: Midwest City. Update Listing. Bookmark Add Menus Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review.Grandy’s menu features various sections including Chicken Meals, Fried Chicken Meals, Breakfast, Popular Items, Kids’ Breakfast Meals, etc. Grandy’s menu …3PC of Grandy's famous fried dark meat chicken served with 2 sides and a roll. $15.29+. 3PC Chicken Dinner (White) 3 PC of Grandy's famous fried white meat chicken served with 2 sides and a roll. $16.19+. Double Grilled Chicken Dinner. 2 mildly spiced grilled chicken breasts served on a bed of southwest rice. $16.59+.Delivery & Pickup Options - 26 reviews of Grandy's "Close to hospital, staff was super nice. Placed order to go food was fresh, good portions and delicious! To top it all off was delivered with a huge smile and thank you! What a way to start out the morning on what will be a tough day. Easy Texas hospitality at its best!"Bacon, egg, and tomato with mayonnaise on a brioche bun. $5.19. 4 French Toast Sticks with Sausage Links. Four French toast stix with two syrup and two sausage links. $5.19. Grand Burritos. scramble eggs, hash brown, shredded cheese, one choice of meat. side of salsa sauce. $4.99.Grandy's delicious country breakfast is served from 6:00am-11:00am, 7 days a week, and offers all your favorites which includes hot biscuits, our signature 'Sinnamon® rolls, sausage, bacon, and of course, scrambled eggs and hotcakes. At Grandy's we've got you covered for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert! Grandy's guests …Restaurant menu, map for Grandy?s located in 79925, El Paso TX, 10599 Vista Del Sol Dr.We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.Grandy's Bar & Grill Crossville, Crossville, Tennessee. 632 likes · 154 talking about this. Clubhouse Restaurant and Bar at Deer Creek Golf Course in Crossville, TN.Click one of the links below to see all the stores in that stateSep 11, 2018 · Tuesdays are totally super at Grandy's! Grab our Country Fried Steak Meal for only $4.99 at participating locations. Sandwich delivered from Grandys at 145 N Garland Ave, Garland, TX 75040, USA. Trending Restaurants Outback Steakhouse Wingstop Dickey's Barbecue Pit Chick-fil-A Buffalo Wild Wings. Top Dishes Near Me Hibachi combo near me Frittata near me Goulash near me Bean burrito near me Croissanwich near me.3 strips of bacon, scrambled eggs, hash brown, sausage patty, breakfast steak with gravy and a biscuit. $15.49. Sunshine Platter. 4 hotcakes with syrup, scrambled eggs, hash brown, sausage patty and a biscuit. $13.39. Morning Classic. 2 hotcakes with syrup, scrambled eggs, breakfast steak with gravy and a biscuit.breakfast buffet . all you can eat array of grandy’s signature breakfast items such as: biscuits, sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, sausage links, sausage patty, bacon, hotcakes, french toast, hash browns, french toast stix, grits, and assorted fresh fruit.Grandy's is a family-friendly restaurant that serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner in Oklahoma City. Whether you crave for biscuits, chicken, catfish or pies, you will find something to satisfy your taste buds at Grandy's. Check out the 19 reviews from Yelp users and see why Grandy's is a great place to eat.Get the most recent Grandy's menu and price information here. Find your favorite food, along with other popular items.Enjoy a hot and hearty Grandy's breakfast Monday - Saturday from 7am - 11amClosed SundaysDine In, Take Out or use our convenient Drive Thru. Breakfast Meals. Fresh Scrambled Eggs Breakfast. 2 eggs, 1 meat, 1 biscuit, hash browns and gravy. $6.99. Breakfast Feast. 2 eggs, 2 meats, 2 biscuits, hash browns and …Sandwich delivered from Grandys at 145 N Garland Ave, Garland, TX 75040, USA. Trending Restaurants Outback Steakhouse Wingstop Dickey's Barbecue Pit Chick-fil-A Buffalo Wild Wings. Top Dishes Near Me Hibachi combo near me Frittata near me Goulash near me Bean burrito near me Croissanwich near me.6 Piece Tender Meal. $11.60. 6 tenders, served with 2 regular sides, and a famous Grandy's roll, and your choice of dipping sauce. Southwest Grilled Chicken Meal. $11.70 • 75% (8) 2 mildly spiced grilled chicken breasts served on a bed of Southwest rice, choice of 2 regular sides, and a famous Grandy's roll. ¼ Roast White Meal. Grandy's is a family-friendly restaurant that serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner in Oklahoma City. Whether you crave for biscuits, chicken, catfish or pies, you will find something to satisfy your taste buds at Grandy's. Check out the 19 reviews from Yelp users and see why Grandy's is a great place to eat. Delivery & Pickup Options - See 23 reviews and 8 photos of Grandy's "Anytime I visit Evansville, I have to stop by Grandy's. Some people may laugh at this remark due to the fact that Grandy's is fast food, but I love it! It's not a burger and fries joint, it's home cooked fast food. (If that's even a thing) I usually go with the country fried …Grandy’s. Get delivery or takeout from Grandy’s at 620 East 15th Street in Plano. Order online and track your order live. No delivery fee on your first order! Beverages Desserts Sides Menu. BEVERAGES: SODA (PEPSI PRODUCTS OFFERED), ICED SWEETENED AND UNSWEETENED TEA, ORANGE JUICE, MILK, GALLON OF TEA & COFFEE. *BEVERAGE OPTIONS MAY VARY BY LOCATION*. DINNER ROLLS: GRANDY’S FAMOUS OVEN-BAKED ROLLS. CAN BE PURCHASED INDIVIDUALLY, HALF, AND FULL DOZEN. GRANDY’S FAMOUS SINNAMON® ROLL: OUR SINNAMON ... Delivery & Pickup Options - 16 reviews and 5 photos of Grandy's "I love Grandy's, but unlike McDonald's or other chains each one is different. This one claims to be under new management, and it shows. It was clean, well run, and every employee was exceptionally nice. They were more than accommodating and made sure our …Grandy's in Irving is a well-rated diner that serves homestyle breakfast using high-quality ingredients. Customers often order the Country Fried Steak Meal, The Grand Platter, …Served with 3 large sides and 8 rolls. $39.99. Chicken Nugget Family Meal. 30 pieces. Served with 2 large sides and 8 rolls. $25.99. Fried Chicken with 2 Large Sides Family Meal. 10 pieces. Served with 2 large sides and 8 rolls.Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Grandy's Goody Donuts Ice Cream & Croissant. Recommended Reviews. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Learn more about reviews. Username. Location. 0. 0. Choose a star rating on a scale of 1 to 5. 1 star rating. Grandy's Country Cookin' (shortened to Grandy's) is a homestyle cooking and comfort food restaurant chain based in Nashville, Tennessee. History [ edit ] Grandy's was founded in 1972 by Walter E. Johnson and Rex E. Sanders, who became friends while working together as teenagers at a Dallas, Texas cafeteria. 3.5 - 182 reviews. Rate your experience! $ • American, Fast Food. Hours: 6AM - 9PM. 1226 S Beckham Ave, Tyler. (903) 593-8362. Drinks $1.19+. Cobbler $1.69. "Sinnamon" Roll $1.29. Menu for Grandy's provided by Allmenus.com. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Grandy's Stillwater, Stillwater, Oklahoma. 569 likes · 296 talking about this. Southern Style Restaurant NOW HERE in Stillwater, 202 W Hall of Fame. Click link below and scroll to bottom to quickly... Grandy's, Moore, Oklahoma. 6,492 likes · 182 talking about this · 2,567 were here. This page represents Grandy’s in OKC, Moore, Norman, & Midwest City. Prices may vary by location. 1 Catfish filet, 1 vegetable and 1 roll. $5.39. Not Available Year Round. (Available During Lent Only) Fish & Shrimp Meal. 6 Shrimp, 2 Catfish, 2 vegetables and 2 hushpuppies. $12.99. (Available During Lent Only) 10-Pc Shrimp Feast. 2 Vegetables and 2 hushpuppies. $11.99.Grandy’s grand opening date delayed. Grandy’s off McNiel Avenue closed its doors on Friday, November 17, 2023. According to one of the owners of the classic, …Restaurant menu, map for Grandy?s located in 79925, El Paso TX, 10599 Vista Del Sol Dr.Start your review of Grandy's. Overall rating. 34 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. Rob R. North Richland Hills, TX. 6. 2. Mar 17, 2024. Small restaurant but incredibly kind staff and amazing food. Don't forget to try the Stromboli! Helpful 0. Helpful 1. Thanks 0. Thanks 1 ...2 PC of Grandy's famous fried chicken breast served with 2 sides and a roll. $15.49+. 2PC Chicken Dinner (Dark) 2 PC of Grandy's famous fried chicken served with 2 sides and a roll. $12.89+. 3PC Mixed. 3 PC of Grandy's famous fried chicken served with 2 …2 PC of Grandy's famous fried chicken breast served with 2 sides and a roll. $15.39+. 3PC Chicken Dinner. 3 PC of Grandy's famous fried white meat chicken served with 2 sides and a roll. $16.99+. Double Grilled Chicken Dinner. 2 mildly spiced grilled chicken breasts served with 3 of our famous sides. $16.59+.Grandy's customers can eat in our spacious dining room, or our customers on the go can use our convenient drive-thru. Grandy's fills a niche in the quick-service restaurant industry. Our wholesome, modestly priced meals appeal to a very broad customer base. And Grandy's customers receive more value than they would at … Click HERE for Breakfast Menu (Call or visit store for price inquiries as they vary by location) Delivery & Pickup Options - 10 reviews of Grandy's "I used to eat at Grandy's as a kid in Tucson, AZ. Of course, that was about 30 years ago. So I was excited when I saw there was one in Texarkana and we were passing through there at lunch time. We stopped to eat and there were lots of changes, but we weren't disappointed. Mom was happy to see that …. Hiley gmc fort worth texas, Kizik returns, Basis baton rouge, Loft.com, Golden shepherd puppies, Biocomplete 3, Sachem dental, White's bar saginaw, Marcus point theatre madison wi.