2024 Explorer chick - 4. 5. 6. Experience tropical adventures with Explorer Chick’s vacations for women. Explore exotic locations, enjoy new experiences, & build bonds in paradise.

Explorer Chick is a 2022 Travel and Leisure World’s Best Tour Operator changing the lives of thousands with our supportive community formed organically by the women who have traveled all over the world with us on our small-group adventure travel tours. What we got here is a happy by-product of Real Women embarking on Real …. Explorer chick

Your Explorer Chick Dream Team provides expert-led guided tours with some of the best female outdoor guides in the business. Sure, we take care of those pesky travel details like entrance fees, equipment, meals and lodging. But that bonding that happens around the campfire at night? The friendships forged while toughing it out on the trail? Explorer Chick was a great way to go on a travel adventure with other strong women.” - Explorer Chick Shaina 🙌A carefree adventure where you don’t have to worry bout a thang? We’re all in! Come join the fun this spring in Moab. ️Just land in Salt Lake City, and we’ll take it from there! 🗓Feb 29 - March 3 🗓March 7 - 10Explorer Chick is a 2022 Travel and Leisure World’s Best Tour Operator changing the lives of thousands with our supportive community formed organically by the women who have traveled all over the world with us on our small-group adventure travel tours. What we got here is a happy by-product of Real Women embarking on Real …Mar 18, 2022 · 2. 3. 4. Feeling anxious on a high altitude hike is completely normal. Find out how you can cope with this uncomfortable feeling on your first high elevation hike. Explorer Chick is a force changing women's lives, and we just so happen to do it through epic adventure travel in the US and around the world. 🌎 But here's our secret sauce: It's not just about the mind-blowing trips from Patagonia to Jordan and beyond...2. 3. 4. Gail H. 3 months ago I so loved my Virginia Wilderness Survival trip this past weekend! It was my first Explorer Chick trip and it did not disappoint. Our guide Lauren was fabulous! She was so knowledgeable, kind and funny. The lodging, food, hikes, wilderness training and self defense training were all top notch! XOXO Alleah T. 2 months ago I just returned from hiking the W-Trek in Patagonia with Explorer Chick. Our guides Christina and Cata were absolutely amazing throughout our hike. The views of the snow capped mountains, lush greenery, flowing rivers, and ice blue glaciers left me speechless. This was hands down the best hiking I have ever experienced. 勞 We’ve found most hikers like the poles for going downhill, which is what Explorer Chick Jessica used them for last year on our Moab/Arches trip. Jessica N. June 17, 2021. My poles saved me on the Moab/Arches Explorer Chick trip I did back in April. The downhills especially, the poles helped me feel more secure on feet when my legs …Explorer Chicks at the cables of Half Dome. This post has been reviewed by certified TRX and Kettlebell coach, Ulrike Rosser, supplementing our Explorer Chick Fit program. Every year hopeful Half Dome hikers enter the Yosemite National Park lottery system, eager for their chance at a wilderness permit for this wildly popular hike.. Those …Dec 2, 2023 · Explorer Chicks LOVE the comfort of the Sarah Sports Bra by Senita Athletics. “The Sarah Sports Bra is my fav! They have a pocket in the back that fits a phone. Supportive and the padding doesn’t get all crazy and warped in the washing machine!” Explorer Chick Lisa L. This trip with Explorer Chicks was truly amazing. We went to Yosemite and backpacked and hiked Half Dome. Such a fantastic trip with so many emotions and thrills of accomplishment. Hats off to our guide Kirstie Mulliken, she is such an amazing guide. She herself, backpacked with 55lbs, She made us incredible meals (and wouldn’t even allow us ... Explorer Chick. December 12, 2022. Share . Food is perhaps one of the best — and most enjoyable — ways to get to know a new place and culture. A country’s cuisine says a lot about its history and way of life. 2. 3. 4. Recharge your spirit with Explorer Chick's adventure weekend getaways. Discover short breaks that rejuvenate the soul through adventure & friendship. Explorer Chick prides itself in curating trips for women who live an active, healthy lifestyle. We tackle the big climbs, the long trails, the bucket lists, and the uncomfortable — and your guides and Explorer Chick sisters will be there supporting you the whole way. 4. 5. 6. Experience tropical adventures with Explorer Chick’s vacations for women. Explore exotic locations, enjoy new experiences, & build bonds in paradise.Specialties: Explorer Chick is simply Adventure Travel for Women! We curate Adventure Travel and Fitness Trips for women exclusively. Our website has all of our upcoming trips listed including Surf Camps and Adventure Trips in Tropical Cabarete Dominican Republic! Explorer Chick Adventure Co. was created for women who choose to live life on the …Home to lush rainforests, stunning turquoise waters, and ancient Mayan ruins, there’s never a dull moment for Explorer Chicks in this tropical paradise. Conquer the sea, sky, and land as you go diving with marine life, soar above palm trees, and hike through history. Navigate through the world-famous caves.Gratuity for your Explorer Chick Guides . To ride horseback, you must be under 240lbs. Per park regulations, Grand Teton National Park does not allow commercial guided hiking within the park boundaries. All Grand Teton hikes will be self-guided with your Explorer Chick guides providing a detailed briefing and all road-based services.By Activity, Inspiration, Inspirational Women, Why Explorer Chick Making a Homemade Fire Starter We had first-time fire starter Maggie Gigandet try these homemade fire starter ideas on her own and report back. These are the results. Backpacking, Camping, How To, Survival Our Review: Platypus GravityWorks Filtration System 6L ... Explorer Chick reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, availability, or other unforeseen incidents. Explorer Chick is an approved and permitted Commercial Operator for Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. *Explorer Chick reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents. Logistics Arrival. Airport City: Calgary, Canada (YYC)Non-Refundable Deposit: $300 due at booking to secure your spot. Sara C. 2 months ago El fin del Mundo - the W Trek defies words.I joined the Patagonia W Trek in December 2023. It was the first vacation I had ever booked more than a year in advance, but as soon as Explorer Chick announced the destination and showed the pictures at a launch ...Explorer Chick reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents. More from the Smokies 🥾 "I just did the Smokey Mountains hiking and glamping adventure. It far exceeded my expectations on every level...Explorer Chick’s Las Vegas adventure includes ALL the highlights of Sin City and beyond. Rock Climb and Kayak in Vegas 4 Visit Seattle & Washington's National Parks Seattle is a great city for women traveling solo in the US and is considered pretty darn safe for solo travelers in general. Being situated between the coast and the …Changing women’s lives through adventure travel🌎 Go to explorerchick.com Explorer Chick was a great way to go on a travel adventure with other strong women.” - Explorer Chick Shaina 🙌A carefree adventure where you don’t have to worry bout a thang? We’re all in! Come join the fun this spring in Moab. ️Just land in Salt Lake City, and we’ll take it from there! 🗓Feb 29 - March 3 🗓March 7 - 10 Check out the whole story here. Launching in 2015, Explorer Chick ran one trip with three bold ladies looking for adventure. From there, this amazing community of women continues to grow, and in 2022 more than 1100 women traveled with us on 133 trips over 5 continents! Whether you arrive as a solo traveler or with several of your closest …Your Explorer Chick Leader will go through an official orientation while you meet your group of gal pals for the next 8 days. We’ll then load up our van and drive 1.5 hours through the jungle to San Ignacio where we will check in to our eco-lodge for the night. Transfer: 1.5 hours. Accommodation: Eco-Lodge, San Ignacio Meals: Welcome DinnerPedal into adventure with Explorer Chick's women's bike tours! Explore breathtaking landscapes & build connections while riding through scenic routes.Changing women’s lives through adventure travel🌎 Go to explorerchick.com Your Explorer Chick Dream Team provides expert-led guided tours with some of the best female outdoor guides in the business. Sure, we take care of those pesky travel details like entrance fees, equipment, meals and lodging. But that bonding that happens around the campfire at night? The friendships forged while toughing it out on the trail? Changing women’s lives through adventure travel🌎 Go to explorerchick.comExplorer Chick. December 29, 2023. Share . Is your 30th birthday on the horizon? For many, that 3-0 milestone is kind of a big deal, but what exactly do you do to celebrate? If you need some 30th birthday trip ideas, we’ve got you covered! Explorer Chick Wild is an inspiring weekend in West Virginia dedicated to that inner “wild” residing in all women! While New River Gorge camping and whitewater rafting, you’ll gather with dozens of rad chicks for a women’s weekend of outdoor activities, a female outdoor adventurer keynote speaker, endless adventures, and plenty of SHE-nanigans! Explorer Chick Adventure Co. | Women's Adventure Travel Tours 💪Empowering Women thru Outdoor Adventure 🥾 US +Internat'l Trips 🦄SHE-nanigans+Community28. 29. 1. 2. Amanda B. 2 years ago Just completed the Iconic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, Peru with Kirstie as our group leader. Kirstie is awesome, and the experience will go down as an epic once-in-a-lifetime adventure to Peru! Explorer Chick made everything so easy and smooth with airport pick-ups/drop-off, scheduling a covid test, hotel ...2. 3. 4. Embark on scenic adventures with Explorer Chick’s women’s hiking trips. Discover nature, forge friendships, & create memories on trails less traveled.Hiking poles are a wildly popular hit among the Explorer Chick community. We’ve got some serious hiker gals in the group, and many swear by this. Gripping a hiking pole keeps your arms and fingers actively engaged, bending, and moving around, which requires more muscle contractions than just swinging your arms.Explorer Chick. December 29, 2023. Share . Is your 30th birthday on the horizon? For many, that 3-0 milestone is kind of a big deal, but what exactly do you do to celebrate? If you need some 30th birthday trip ideas, we’ve got you covered!4. 5. 6. Experience tropical adventures with Explorer Chick’s vacations for women. Explore exotic locations, enjoy new experiences, & build bonds in paradise.Explorer Chicks is a wonderful opportunity for women to go with a friend or go it alone! Simply amazing adventure! Tracey B. ★★★★★ I can’t say enough positive things about this Women led business that focuses on empowering all Woman to challenge themselves (Easy Doesn’t Change You). I recently completed my 5th trip with Explorer ... Explorer Chick is always looking for outstanding guides to join our team. We will begin hiring for our 2025 season starting in August/September of 2024. Our guiding schedules are very flexible. We can work around your “real job” if you want to work with us part-time. The Dolomites are one of Italy’s best kept secrets, but we’re here to share all of their splendor with you. Located in the Northern Italian Alps, the Dolomites are a protected UNESCO World Heritage Site.Take on the classic high route — part of Alta Via N1 with a guided 6 day trek.. 4 of those days take place as a hut-to-hut hike where you’ll stay in, as …*Explorer Chick reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents. Logistics Arrival. Airport City: Calgary, Canada (YYC)The Explorer Chick community aims to inspire and empower women like you to live your BEST outdoor life. Our trips, classes, and events create a special bond between the women who join them. Our epic tours trek through national parks and backpack under the stars, like our Utah Hiking and National Parks Adventure or our …Explorer Chick and their guides make sure that everything is taken care of. We hiked over 40 miles during the week and experienced the beautiful Torres Del Paine National park. Two of the nights we stayed in the shared dormitory style Refugio’s and two nights we had our own tent with views of the mountains right outside our tent door. This is ... Explorer Chick reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, availability, or other unforeseen incidents. Explorer Chick is an approved and permitted Commercial Operator for Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. Amber D. 3 years ago I recently had the chance to enjoy the Yellowstone and Grand Tetons trip with Explorer Chick guides Lauren and Kirstie. Their organized and laid back attitude had me trusting every part of this amazing journey. I appreciated their concern for safety in the wilderness, care for the great outdoors, and cooking skills. Your Explorer Chick Leader will go through an official orientation while you meet your group of gal pals for the next 8 days. We’ll then load up our van and drive 1.5 hours through the jungle to San Ignacio where we will check in to our eco-lodge for the night. Transfer: 1.5 hours. Accommodation: Eco-Lodge, San Ignacio Meals: Welcome Dinner Wendy S. ★★★★★ Experiencing the grace and beauty of the Canadian Rockies with Explorer Chicks was a the perfect combination of adventure,challenge, cultivate new bonds with amazing women . Learning to drive a dog sled, sharing a day on a guided cross counrty ski trek thru snowy woods with lunch breaks on the shores of a frozen lakes.Here are some of Explorer Chick's favorite 60th birthday trip ideas for Mom. Age Travel Ideas, By Age, Galapagos, International, North America, Peru, Scotland, Trip Roundups The Best Cycling Destinations in Croatia Our wheels are turnin’ for these gorgeous cycling destinations in Croatia! Gear up for the ride of your life.Bucket List, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Hot Springs, Multisport, National Park, US-Based, White Water Rafting, WildlifeDimensions. 1.3 x 3.1 x 1.7-inches or 3.3 x 7.9 x 4.3cm (LxHxW) Boil time. 3.5 minutes. Burn time. 60 minutes (using 8oz. / 227g canister) Get the MSR Pocket Rocket 2 Canister Stove. Now we're cookin' with gas! The MSR Pocket Rocket Canister Stove is the perfect companion on your camping adventures. All Explorer Chick trips come with an automatic Early Bird Discount that applies as long as you book 6+ months in advance. No codes necessary. The savings vary trip to trip. You can find the amount on every trip page alongside the price. Dec 2, 2023 · Explorer Chicks LOVE the comfort of the Sarah Sports Bra by Senita Athletics. “The Sarah Sports Bra is my fav! They have a pocket in the back that fits a phone. Supportive and the padding doesn’t get all crazy and warped in the washing machine!” Explorer Chick Lisa L. Explorer Chick Guide Mary teaching us about the rocks in Zion National Park! 🙋‍♀️Want to learn more about the wonders of Zion? Join us on a trip to Zion in the spring. Link in bio to save your spot. #zionnationalpark #utahnationalparks #solotravel #womenshealth #explorerchick. Golden Hour: Piano Version - Andy Morris. 113.The Dolomites are one of Italy’s best kept secrets, but we’re here to share all of their splendor with you. Located in the Northern Italian Alps, the Dolomites are a protected UNESCO World Heritage Site.Take on the classic high route — part of Alta Via N1 with a guided 6 day trek.. 4 of those days take place as a hut-to-hut hike where you’ll stay in, as …Explorer Chick is a 2022 Travel and Leisure World’s Best Tour Operator changing the lives of thousands with our supportive community formed organically by the women who have traveled all over the world with us on our small-group adventure travel tours. What we got here is a happy by-product of Real Women embarking on Real … 🍂 The start of fall greeted these 8 Explorer Chicks, with cooler temps, changing tree tops, and the crisp air our summer bodies yearn for. 🥾 The Appalachian Trail, a true gift, maintained by volunteers and accessible to all, gave us the space to learn about ourselves as we explored what we were capable of while growing and forming deep ... Explorer Chicks hosts a number of guided adventures that are geared for women only. And don’t let “traveling solo” fool you — you’re sure to make lifelong friends along the way. “Every Explorer Chicks trip I have done was solo. There’s usually more of us than women who travel with friends!” One of our solo travelers, Megan ...Changing women’s lives through adventure travel🌎 Go to explorerchick.comTo the Beautiful Souls we call Explorer Chicks Let me start by saying THANK YOU to every Explorer Chick who has traveled with us, joined us on a Mini...Encounter the wild on safari adventures with Explorer Chick. Witness majestic wildlife, explore untamed landscapes, and immerse in nature's spectacle in its purest form! Peep the New 2024 Trips !Explorer Chick is a 2022 Travel and Leisure World’s Best Tour Operator changing the lives of thousands with our supportive community formed organically by the women who have traveled all over the world with us on our small-group adventure travel tours. What we got here is a happy by-product of Real Women embarking on Real … Your Explorer Chick guide is a trained wilderness badass. She knows how to start a fire in the rain and keep a tent standing in high winds. Outdoor guidance happens organically on the tour––you don’t need to study YouTube or know what a belayer is. Come as you are with all the newbie jitters. Lauren and Hannah were so knowledgable about Zion and Bryce. In addition, both guides were super accommodating in looking after all of our needs. They went above and beyond to make our trip extra special. Traverse Scotland's unspoiled trails on a hiking tour. Discover ancient castles, lush landscapes, and the magic of the Highlands! It doesn’t matter whether you’re ready to hike the Grand Canyon tomorrow or in six months–after thousands of years, the canyon certainly isn’t going anywhere, and neither is Explorer Chick. Activate your inner beast mode with our Grand Canyon backpacking trip. You’ll spend four days and three nights in the canyon, trekking your …Explorer Chicks is a wonderful opportunity for women to go with a friend or go it alone! Simply amazing adventure! Tracey B. ★★★★★ I can’t say enough positive things about this Women led business that focuses on empowering all Woman to challenge themselves (Easy Doesn’t Change You). I recently completed my 5th trip with Explorer ...Specialties: Explorer Chick is simply Adventure Travel for Women! We curate Adventure Travel and Fitness Trips for women exclusively. Our website has all of our upcoming trips listed including Surf Camps and Adventure Trips in Tropical Cabarete Dominican Republic! Explorer Chick Adventure Co. was created for women who choose to live life on the …Explorer Chicks hires partners who excel at building a cohesive group. In this trip only two of the hikers knew each other before the trip. The remaining 8 were solo travelers. By the end of the trip we were all exchanging contact info and posting our experiences to the various social media platforms.Quick review for the Smoky Mountain hiking ...Explorer Chicks hires partners who excel at building a cohesive group. In this trip only two of the hikers knew each other before the trip. The remaining 8 were solo travelers. By the end of the trip we were all exchanging contact info and posting our experiences to the various social media platforms.Quick review for the Smoky Mountain hiking ...explorerchick. Hiking and Adventure Trips. Follow. 157 Following. 51K Followers. 132.3K Likes. ️Busy changing lives. Up to SHE-nanigans 🏆Travel+Leisure World’s …Explorer Chick offers active adventure travels and tours for women of all ages and experience levels. Check off your travel bucket list, enjoy a weekend getaway, or try something new on a day trip near you. From exciting itineraries with attention to the smallest detail to our supportive, adventure-loving community—we strive to make every ... 2. 3. 4. Recharge your spirit with Explorer Chick's adventure weekend getaways. Discover short breaks that rejuvenate the soul through adventure & friendship. High altitude hiking is amazing—but the anxiety it can bring isn’t. Use these tips to make sure you feel relaxed and confident, and if you’re struggling, ask one of your gal pals to help you calm down and breathe. After all, we Explorer Chicks are loaded with characteristics of a strong woman. We’ve accomplished SO much in our lives ...勞 We’ve found most hikers like the poles for going downhill, which is what Explorer Chick Jessica used them for last year on our Moab/Arches trip. Jessica N. June 17, 2021. My poles saved me on the Moab/Arches Explorer Chick trip I did back in April. The downhills especially, the poles helped me feel more secure on feet when my legs … XOXO Alleah T. 3 months ago I just returned from hiking the W-Trek in Patagonia with Explorer Chick. Our guides Christina and Cata were absolutely amazing throughout our hike. The views of the snow capped mountains, lush greenery, flowing rivers, and ice blue glaciers left me speechless. The Explorer Chick community aims to inspire and empower women like you to live your BEST outdoor life. Our trips, classes, and events create a special bond between the women who join them. Our epic tours trek through national parks and backpack under the stars, like our Utah Hiking and National Parks Adventure or our … Explorer Chick Adventure Co, Inc. CANNOT be held responsible for any personal expenses, such as airline tickets due to changes in itineraries or tour cancellations. 3 Trip Transfer Policy Explorer Chick understands that unforeseen circumstances may require you to transfer or reschedule your reservation to alternative dates. Explorer Chick is a force changing women's lives, and we just so happen to do it through epic adventure travel in the US and around the world. 🌎 But here's our secret sauce: It's not just about the mind-blowing trips from Patagonia to Jordan and beyond...Explorer Chick. December 12, 2022. Share . Food is perhaps one of the best — and most enjoyable — ways to get to know a new place and culture. A country’s cuisine says a lot about its history and way of life.Hiking poles are a wildly popular hit among the Explorer Chick community. We’ve got some serious hiker gals in the group, and many swear by this. Gripping a hiking pole keeps your arms and fingers actively engaged, bending, and moving around, which requires more muscle contractions than just swinging your arms. Until next time, Explorer Chick! Distance: 3 miles Elevation Gain: 300′ Hiking Time: 1-2 hour. Ferry Transfer: 6 hours (Scenic) Meals: B-L *Explorer Chick reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents. Until next time, Explorer Chick! Distance: 3 miles Elevation Gain: 300′ Hiking Time: 1-2 hour. Ferry Transfer: 6 hours (Scenic) Meals: B-L *Explorer Chick reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents. Eureka burger, Pleasant plains animal hospital, Georges family restaurant, Famous toastery, Walking mountains science center, Palo alto junior museum and zoo, Butler skateland, Grammas pizza, Thunder rolls song, Red top cab, Bentonville eye care, Mom and pop restaurant near me, Got sneakers, Rokon for sale

Explorer Chicks in the Great Smoky Mountains. Great Smoky Mountains National Park is the United States most visited of all 63 National Parks, with over 12 million people gracing the grounds a year. With the Smoky Mountains covering both Tennessee and North Carolina, it’s extremely accessible and family friendly.. Burlington shoprite

explorer chickdunrite pools

Jennifer J. 4 months ago I just returned from the Smoky Mountains Boots and Roots hiking trip. The history of the area and the beauty of the fall colors were amazing! Got to hike the Appalachian trail to Charlie's Bunion and make pottery. Guides Lauren and Anna did a great job of planning the trip including the food. Hug your Explorer Chicks tight, and take home unforgettable memories and bad jokes from our untamed, wild paradise. Meals: B *Explorer Chick reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, availability, or other unforeseen incidents. To the Beautiful Souls we call Explorer Chicks Let me start by saying THANK YOU to every Explorer Chick who has traveled with us, joined us on a Mini...Explorer Chicks having lunch on a Virginia wilderness survival training and hiking adventure. Who ever gets tired of the classic trail peanut butter and jelly sandwich, trail mix, and granola bar hiking lunch? It’s great, but hey, it gets old sometimes. 2. 3. 4. Embark on scenic adventures with Explorer Chick’s women’s hiking trips. Discover nature, forge friendships, & create memories on trails less traveled. That year, Explorer Chick founder, Nicki Bruckmann was a wife, cat mom and home owner who worked full-time in corporate finance. Instead of feeling fulfilled by ticking all the boxes, she found herself feeling stifled. She made the choice to break away from it all and step out of that life. To figure things out, she needed a vacation reset.Explorer Chick. December 29, 2023. Share . Is your 30th birthday on the horizon? For many, that 3-0 milestone is kind of a big deal, but what exactly do you do to celebrate? If you need some 30th birthday trip ideas, we’ve got you covered!This is a Women’s Las Vegas Vacation Weekend Adventure, Explorer Chick style! (That means packing your sequins and sports bras!) After a few nights on the strip, enjoy rock climbing, kayaking and overnight camping in Black Canyon. Experience both the glamour and true grit of Las Vegas, Nevada in its surrounding desert landscape with other ...Wendy S. ★★★★★ Experiencing the grace and beauty of the Canadian Rockies with Explorer Chicks was a the perfect combination of adventure,challenge, cultivate new bonds with amazing women . Learning to drive a dog sled, sharing a day on a guided cross counrty ski trek thru snowy woods with lunch breaks on the shores of a frozen lakes. Explorer Chick was a great way to go on a travel adventure with other strong women.” - Explorer Chick Shaina 🙌A carefree adventure where you don’t have to worry bout a thang? We’re all in! Come join the fun this spring in Moab. ️Just land in Salt Lake City, and we’ll take it from there! 🗓Feb 29 - March 3 🗓March 7 - 10 Explorer Chick. December 02, 2021. Share . There’s nothing like hitting the open road and feeling the freedom of the wheel in your hands! If you think road trips are only for the wide-open West Coast, think again! The East Coast of the United States is filled with adventures.Explorer Chick is an adventure travel company that offers women-only, small group trips, workshops, and mini's in the outdoors. Whether you want to backpack, …Explorer Chick Wild is an inspiring weekend in West Virginia dedicated to that inner “wild” residing in all women! While New River Gorge camping and whitewater rafting, you’ll gather with dozens of rad chicks for a women’s weekend of outdoor activities, a female outdoor adventurer keynote speaker, endless adventures, and plenty of SHE-nanigans!Explorer Chick . Explorer Chick's trips include hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, rafting, rock climbing, and sometimes even whiskey tours, glamping, or survival workshops. Destinations range from ...Until next time, Explorer Chick! Distance: 3 miles Elevation Gain: 300′ Hiking Time: 1-2 hour. Ferry Transfer: 6 hours (Scenic) Meals: B-L *Explorer Chick reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.Explorer Chick Adventure Co. | Women's Adventure Travel Tours 💪Empowering Women thru Outdoor Adventure 🥾 US +Internat'l Trips 🦄SHE-nanigans+Community Amazing historical sites, beautiful vistas, fun hikes, wonderful food, warm people. Anna our Explorer Chick guide was just the right amount of silly, easy-going, organized, and supportive. Ahlam, our local guide, was very knowledgeable, super-sweet and very patient. She was an excellent ambassador to Jordan and its people! High altitude hiking is amazing—but the anxiety it can bring isn’t. Use these tips to make sure you feel relaxed and confident, and if you’re struggling, ask one of your gal pals to help you calm down and breathe. After all, we Explorer Chicks are loaded with characteristics of a strong woman. We’ve accomplished SO much in our lives ...Explorer Chick reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents. More from the Smokies 🥾 "I just did the Smokey Mountains hiking and glamping adventure. It far exceeded my expectations on every level...Check out the whole story here. Launching in 2015, Explorer Chick ran one trip with three bold ladies looking for adventure. From there, this amazing community of women continues to grow, and in 2022 more than 1100 women traveled with us on 133 trips over 5 continents! Whether you arrive as a solo traveler or with several of your closest … Amazing historical sites, beautiful vistas, fun hikes, wonderful food, warm people. Anna our Explorer Chick guide was just the right amount of silly, easy-going, organized, and supportive. Ahlam, our local guide, was very knowledgeable, super-sweet and very patient. She was an excellent ambassador to Jordan and its people! Non-Refundable Deposit: $300 due at booking to secure your spot. Sara C. 2 months ago El fin del Mundo - the W Trek defies words.I joined the Patagonia W Trek in December 2023. It was the first vacation I had ever booked more than a year in advance, but as soon as Explorer Chick announced the destination and showed the pictures at a launch ... Explorer Chick offers women-only, small group adventure travel tours around the world. Choose from hiking, backpacking, glamping, multi-sport, and more in … Teri P. 8 months ago Just returned from an incredible Explorer Chick adventure in Croatia. From e-biking to hiking/rock scrambling, kayaking to truffle hunting, every moment of this trip exceeded my expectations. The food was incredible, the itinerary was the perfect blend of fun adventures, and the women and guides were inspiring! That year, Explorer Chick founder, Nicki Bruckmann was a wife, cat mom and home owner who worked full-time in corporate finance. Instead of feeling fulfilled by ticking all the boxes, she found herself feeling stifled. She made the choice to break away from it all and step out of that life. To figure things out, she needed a vacation reset.Explorer Chick is a 2022 Travel and Leisure World’s Best Tour Operator changing the lives of thousands with our supportive community formed organically by the women who have traveled all over the world with us on our small-group adventure travel tours. What we got here is a happy by-product of Real Women embarking on Real …Changing women’s lives through adventure travel🌎 Go to explorerchick.comExplorer Chick is a 2022 Travel and Leisure World’s Best Tour Operator changing the lives of thousands with our supportive community formed organically by the women who have traveled all over the world with us on our small-group adventure travel tours. What we got here is a happy by-product of Real Women embarking on Real Adventures.Explorer Chick is always looking for outstanding guides to join our team. We will begin hiring for our 2025 season starting in August/September of 2024. Our guiding schedules are very flexible. We can work around your “real job” if you want to work with us part-time. Join the Explorer Chick Dream Team and turn your passion for adventure ... Your Explorer Chick Leader will go through an official orientation while you meet your group of gal pals for the next 8 days. We’ll then load up our van and drive 1.5 hours through the jungle to San Ignacio where we will check in to our eco-lodge for the night. Transfer: 1.5 hours. Accommodation: Eco-Lodge, San Ignacio Meals: Welcome Dinner Explorer Chick is a 2022 Travel and Leisure World’s Best Tour Operator changing the lives of thousands with our supportive community formed organically by the women who have traveled all over the world with us on our small-group adventure travel tours. What we got here is a happy by-product of Real Women embarking on Real … Explorer Chick is always looking for outstanding guides to join our team. We will begin hiring for our 2025 season starting in August/September of 2024. Our guiding schedules are very flexible. We can work around your “real job” if you want to work with us part-time. Explorer Chick Adventure Co. Nov 2014 - Present 9 years 4 months. Cincinnati, Ohio Area. Explorer Chick is an active adventure travel company offering Women-only, small group trips and workshops ...That year, Explorer Chick founder, Nicki Bruckmann was a wife, cat mom and home owner who worked full-time in corporate finance. Instead of feeling fulfilled by ticking all the boxes, she found herself feeling stifled. She made the choice to break away from it all and step out of that life. To figure things out, she needed a vacation reset.Hiking poles are a wildly popular hit among the Explorer Chick community. We’ve got some serious hiker gals in the group, and many swear by this. Gripping a hiking pole keeps your arms and fingers actively engaged, bending, and moving around, which requires more muscle contractions than just swinging your arms.Rule 1 of Explorer Chick – Don’t let that PTO go unused . It’s never too late to squeeze in an adventure – especially when we do most of the planning. All you have to do is board a plane. Here are our upcoming trips departing in the next few months that have room for you.Non-Refundable Deposit: $300 due at booking to secure your spot. Sara C. 2 months ago El fin del Mundo - the W Trek defies words.I joined the Patagonia W Trek in December 2023. It was the first vacation I had ever booked more than a year in advance, but as soon as Explorer Chick announced the destination and showed the pictures at a launch ...Women's Belize Island Glamping and Jungle Adventure. Belize · Cayo. Event by Explorer Chick Adventure Co. SAT, DEC 10, 2022 Explorer Chick and their guides make sure that everything is taken care of. We hiked over 40 miles during the week and experienced the beautiful Torres Del Paine National park. Two of the nights we stayed in the shared dormitory style Refugio’s and two nights we had our own tent with views of the mountains right outside our tent door. That year, Explorer Chick founder, Nicki Bruckmann was a wife, cat mom and home owner who worked full-time in corporate finance. Instead of feeling fulfilled by ticking all the boxes, she found herself feeling stifled. She made the choice to break away from it all and step out of that life. To figure things out, she needed a vacation reset.Explorer Chick Adventure Co. Nov 2014 - Present 9 years 4 months. Cincinnati, Ohio Area. Explorer Chick is an active adventure travel company offering Women-only, small group trips and workshops ...Check out the best solo trips for women, according to Explorer Chicks. Croatia, For women, Galapagos, Iceland, International, Scotland, Slovenia, Uganda How (And Where) To Have An Ethical Camel Riding Adventure Ready to experience a taste of ancient nomadic life complete with a sunset journey on camel back? Here’s the best way to go …This is a Women’s Las Vegas Vacation Weekend Adventure, Explorer Chick style! (That means packing your sequins and sports bras!) After a few nights on the strip, enjoy rock climbing, kayaking and overnight camping in Black Canyon. Experience both the glamour and true grit of Las Vegas, Nevada in its surrounding desert landscape with other ... Hug your Explorer Chicks tight, and take home unforgettable memories and bad jokes from our untamed, wild paradise. Meals: B *Explorer Chick reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, availability, or other unforeseen incidents. As your Explorer Chick mountain hut appears on the hillside, you’ll spy the highest mountain in Slovenia, Mt. Triglav (2864m) and enjoy the evening light over the jagged peaks of the Julian Alps. Hiking Distance : 6.5 miles Save Mula with Early Bird Discounts. Peep the New 2024 Trips! Book Your International Summer Vacay. <. march. 2024. >. sun. mon. Lauren and Hannah were so knowledgable about Zion and Bryce. In addition, both guides were super accommodating in looking after all of our needs. They went above and beyond to make our trip extra special. Traverse Scotland's unspoiled trails on a hiking tour. Discover ancient castles, lush landscapes, and the magic of the Highlands! Don’t hesitate to reach out. Our Explorer Chicks are our top priority and serving you is very important to us. We are here to answer any questions, take suggestions, clarify details, and, of course, help with your upcoming adventure! You can also check out FAQs or Policies for a more immediate answer to our top questions. Joining a guided trip is a super safe and exciting way of meeting like-minded people, and getting to hike in incredible places!You can choose from all types of excursions through Explorer Chick, including hiking trips and backpacking trips where you’re sure to walk away with a friend.. Your guide will be an experienced hiker who likely knows the …Teri P. 8 months ago Just returned from an incredible Explorer Chick adventure in Croatia. From e-biking to hiking/rock scrambling, kayaking to truffle hunting, every moment of this trip exceeded my expectations. The food was incredible, the itinerary was the perfect blend of fun adventures, and the women and guides were inspiring!May 6, 2022 · Reindeer meat is considered an Icelandic delicacy and can be a little pricey, but totally worth the try. Explorer Chick founder, Nicki Bruckmann says reindeer meat is “bomb-diggity”. Hvalur. Iceland has changed policies more than once when it comes to the whaling and harvesting of whale meat, and it’s controversial in lots of countries. Explorer Chick prides itself in curating trips for women who live an active, healthy lifestyle. What this means is we tackle the big climbs, the long trails, the bucket lists, and the uncomfortable. All of our trips are rated on a scale from 1 to 5, with 5 being the most difficult. Amazing historical sites, beautiful vistas, fun hikes, wonderful food, warm people. Anna our Explorer Chick guide was just the right amount of silly, easy-going, organized, and supportive. Ahlam, our local guide, was very knowledgeable, super-sweet and very patient. She was an excellent ambassador to Jordan and its people! Explorer Chick is a 2022 Travel and Leisure World’s Best Tour Operator changing the lives of thousands with our supportive community formed organically by the women who have traveled all over the world with us on our small-group adventure travel tours. What we got here is a happy by-product of Real Women embarking on Real …Explorer Chick’s custom-tailored adventures for women are your golden ticket to exploring our astounding U.S. National Park System. Each of our national park trips has been voraciously vetted by our expert guides to give you the best experience possible.Thus, Explorer Chick Adventure Co. was born. She spent the next 365 days traveling while rappelling from a 75-foot waterfall, climbing a mountain, and surfing in Costa Rica. A couple years and many boondoggles later, Nicki has had over 60 women adventuring with her annually. But you probably want to hear about the trips!Explorer Chicks on a sea kayaking adventure in San Juan Islands. Washington State: Home to the Seattle Mariners, Kurt Cobain, the Space Needle, and Pike Place Market. What makes Washington especially beautiful is the San Juan Islands. With Mount Baker serving as a comforting sight on the horizon, the San Juan Islands offer the …Explorer Chick reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents. In Her Words Dr Deb S. ★★★★★ What a great experience! The trip location (Iceland) was phenomenal and the guide (Kirstie!) was the ...Explorer Chick offers active adventure travels and tours for women of all ages and experience levels. Check off your travel bucket list, enjoy a weekend getaway, or try something new on a day trip near you. From exciting itineraries with attention to the smallest detail to our supportive, adventure-loving community—we strive to make every ...Mar 18, 2022 · 2. 3. 4. Feeling anxious on a high altitude hike is completely normal. Find out how you can cope with this uncomfortable feeling on your first high elevation hike. Amber D. 3 years ago I recently had the chance to enjoy the Yellowstone and Grand Tetons trip with Explorer Chick guides Lauren and Kirstie. Their organized and laid back attitude had me trusting every part of this amazing journey. I appreciated their concern for safety in the wilderness, care for the great outdoors, and cooking skills. Explorer Chick and their guides make sure that everything is taken care of. We hiked over 40 miles during the week and experienced the beautiful Torres Del Paine National park. Two of the nights we stayed in the shared dormitory style Refugio’s and two nights we had our own tent with views of the mountains right outside our tent door.勞 We’ve found most hikers like the poles for going downhill, which is what Explorer Chick Jessica used them for last year on our Moab/Arches trip. Jessica N. June 17, 2021. My poles saved me on the Moab/Arches Explorer Chick trip I did back in April. The downhills especially, the poles helped me feel more secure on feet when my legs … 2. 3. 4. Recharge your spirit with Explorer Chick's adventure weekend getaways. Discover short breaks that rejuvenate the soul through adventure & friendship. Hug your Explorer Chicks tight, and take home unforgettable memories and bad jokes from our untamed, wild paradise. Meals: B *Explorer Chick reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, availability, or other unforeseen incidents.Snag your $700 Bwindi Impenetrable Forest gorilla permits from the UWA or AUTO. Or, join some amazing, wildlife-loving women on Explorer Chick’s Uganda gorilla trekking experience, and we’ll take care of the permit for ya! Volcanoes National Park, Rwanda. Irembo. Tourists can grab one of Volcanoes National Park’s 96 daily gorilla …4. Explorer Chick Uganda Gorilla Trekking And Safari Adventure. Lisa M a year ago I have always dreamed of going to Africa and Explorer Chicks exceeded my expectations with the Uganda trip. Every single detail was perfect. All of the accommodations were amazing and staff cared for every need. We went on game drives, tracked lions and chimpanzees.5. 6. Scale new heights with Explorer Chick's women’s rock climbing adventures! Experience challenge, empowerment, & camaraderie as you conquer peaks together.2 days/2 nights at a traditional small Estancia Hotel with Old World charm. Shared, 2 Explorer Chicks per room. Central heating, private bathroom, hairdryer, safe, Wi-Fi connection and views of the garden. 2 Nights in a boutique Puerto Natales Hotel. Shared 2 Explorer Chicks per room. Newly remodeled hotel with on-site plant-based restaurant.4. 5. 6. Experience tropical adventures with Explorer Chick’s vacations for women. Explore exotic locations, enjoy new experiences, & build bonds in paradise.Real Women. Real Adventures. Explorer Chick is an adventure travel company for women offering small group trips and workshops to the outdoors! Get out and PLAY with us!Dec 2, 2023 · Explorer Chicks LOVE the comfort of the Sarah Sports Bra by Senita Athletics. “The Sarah Sports Bra is my fav! They have a pocket in the back that fits a phone. Supportive and the padding doesn’t get all crazy and warped in the washing machine!” Explorer Chick Lisa L. That year, Explorer Chick founder, Nicki Bruckmann was a wife, cat mom and home owner who worked full-time in corporate finance. Instead of feeling fulfilled by ticking all the boxes, she found herself feeling stifled. She made the choice to break away from it all and step out of that life. To figure things out, she needed a vacation reset. Explorer Chick prides itself in curating trips for women who live an active, healthy lifestyle. We tackle the big climbs, the long trails, the bucket lists, and the uncomfortable — and your guides and Explorer Chick sisters will be there supporting you the whole way. . Paint spot, Best friend humor quotes, Lomeli's restaurant in gardena, Krispy kreme san antonio, Cheba hut fort collins, Conrad's car care, Double wide grill, Sweetwater sound inc, Clay county utility, Ubalt, Dubbs bbq, Brightside dental, Walmart okemos, Rider share, Capital waste services, Rendezvous cafe, Groove tonight, Lees garden.