Urban craft uprising - From Urban Craft Uprising I think it would be fun to get my little doggie nephew a gift from Apartment C. She uses great fabric! Last winter I did a trade with Berkley Illustrations. I am a huge fan and think it would be fun to …

Urban craft uprisingUrban craft uprising - Aug 7, 2022 · Urban Craft Uprising has blossomed from its humble, 50-booth beginnings in 2005 to become the largest indie craft event in Seattle and the Pacific Northwest. This year, their newly added, one-day-only summer show at Magnuson Park will include the indie crafters and artists that visitors love, plus scrumptious food trucks like Full Tilt Ice Cream and Asian street food purveyors Yummy Box.

Hello, lovely person! My name’s Lynae Zebest 🙂 I started this little adventure in 2011, after health issues forced me to end my career as a ceramic artist.Urban Craft Uprising, Seattle, Washington. 21,086 likes · 40 talking about this · 1,730 were here. Urban Craft Uprising is Seattle's favorite Indie Craft Show, established in 2005. Urban Craft UprisingUrban Craft Uprising, a biannual event, is held at the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall or Magnuson Park Hangar 30. With 150+ indie designers and crafters, UCU has become a favorite of craft lovers in the Pacific Northwest. We also host dozens of smaller markets in different locations throughout Seattle.Available in: Alder, Ambrosia Maple, Maple, Sapele, Walnut. Maple Butcher Block. Available in 11x16, 14x20, 16x24, and 16x24 with juice trough. Rubber feet with stainless steel screws on bottom of board. Finished in our small batch, hand poured Board Butter (food grade mineral oil & beeswax).Feb 22, 2023 · Urban Craft Uprising: Spring Fest art festival in Edmonds. One of the most beloved Edmonds shows with lots of vendors, great food trucks and as always, a GREAT place to come and shop for Mother’s Day. This really is a great way to kick off the spring weather, spend time with your family and friends, and support AMAZING creative small businesses. Urban Craft Uprising is also running ads on Facebook, Instagram, and The Stranger! miscellaneous. No generators or space heaters are allowed; Tents are provided; tables are only provided if you have requested them when asked.Art event by Urban Craft Uprising on Sunday, August 7 2022 with 5.4K people interested and 409 people going. 45 posts in the discussion.2023 edition of URBAN CRAFT UPRISING WINTER SHOW will be held at Seattle Center Exhibition Hall, King County, United States starting on 01st Dec. It is a 3 day event organised by Urban Craft Uprising and will conclude on 03rd Dec 2023.Dark Days Tarot. Divination decks, art, and Tarot readings. Inspired by cycles in Nature. Henry.art. Mural artist Henry has some really fun smaller stuff for your home.Dec 1, 2023 · This weekend, the Urban Craft Uprising Winter Show is back at Seattle Center from Friday, December 1 through Sunday, December 3. If you’re on a budget, plan to attend for free on Saturday or Sunday. If, however, you’d like to spend a little to beat the crowds, you can buy a ticket for around $12 to attend the Friday preview night. You’ll find 100+ makers and artists selling handmade goods. For those of you who have never been to an Urban Craft Uprising show, our events feature handcrafted goods including jewelry, housewares, clothing, toys, art, bath & body products, paper goods, fiber arts, candles, and so much more! Urban Craft has been producing craft markets since ...Urban Craft Uprising is Seattle’s largest indie craft show! At UCU, now in its eighteenth year, fans can choose from a wide variety of hand-crafted goods, including clothing of all types, jewelry,... I create colorful and fun accessories for pets and their humans to enjoy while giving back to a great organization. Bolder K9. Purchase with a Purpose: 100% of Proceeds Donated to Rescue. Urban Craft Uprising is Seattle’s favorite craft show, established in 1995. At UCU, fans can choose from a wide variety of hand-crafted goods, including clothing of all types, ...Urban Craft Uprising is Seattle’s largest indie craft show! At UCU, which has been organizing indie craft shows since 2005, fans can choose from a wide variety of hand-crafted goods, including clothing of all types, jewelry, gifts, bags, wallets, buttons, accessories, aprons, children’s goods, toys, housewares, furniture, paper goods ...Eventbrite - Urban Craft Uprising presents UCU Preview Night 2023 - Friday, December 1, 2023 at Seattle Center Exhibition Hall, Seattle, WA. Find event and ticket information. Beat the …Dec 1, 2023 · Urban Craft Uprising is Seattle’s largest indie craft show! At UCU, now in its 19th year, fans can choose from a wide variety of hand-crafted goods, including clothing of all types, jewelry, gifts, bags, wallets, buttons, accessories, aprons, children’s goods, toys, housewares, furniture, paper goods, candles, kits, geekery, art, food, and much, much more. Dark Days Tarot. Divination decks, art, and Tarot readings. Inspired by cycles in Nature.Urban Craft Uprising was founded in the winter of 2005 to showcase the work of independent crafters, artists and designers—to provide a unique, high quality, hand-crafted alternative to “big box” stores and mass-produced goods. This two-day summer event at Magnuson Park Hangar 30 will include food trucks, great shopping both indoors …Trevor Foster (b. 1990) is a Seattle born artist. His portfolio spans various mediums including ceramics, bronze, painting and printmaking. . The unifying subjects of his work are his … Pith to Bark is a wood studio focused in the design and craft of objects for the garden and home. Porter Lee’s Reusables From Reusable Paper Towels to Dryer Balls, Porter Lee’s Reusables is a one stop shop for all things eco-friendly. Art event by Urban Craft Uprising on Sunday, August 7 2022 with 5.4K people interested and 409 people going. 45 posts in the discussion.So hey- is Yelp a sponsor of Urban Craft Uprising (.com), or a vendor? I saw the logo on their site- have I simply overlooked this information in my inbox somehow? I'm going with a bunch of friends/yelpers, see you there? Report as inappropriate. 11/29/2007. This Yelper's account has been closed.Green Grin is me, Beth. I live in the hills of northwest Oregon on a small farm. I sew and make things for my livelihood. I work mainly with found and salvaged materials, many of them from wool, cashmere, and vintage garments. Parking rates at the Mercer garages during Preview Night are traditionally VERY expensive due to the Nutcracker Ballet which happens this same evening — sometimes as much as $30 for the night. We have contracted a discounted rate with the Mercer garages (one at 3rd Ave., and one at 5th ave.) to guarantee a flat $23 parking rate for our guests. Husband and wife, Timothy (an industrial designer) and Tanessa (a visual artist/therapist) have combined their love for beautiful aesthetics, delicious cocktails and creative technology to make the vintage inspired decanters of Reclamation Etchworks. When the need arose for a way to decant large format spirit bottles for an upcoming holiday ... These application fees are non-refundable, and are required for your work to be considered for any Urban Craft Uprising show. Once you've paid your application fee, please check your email for your application confirmation. Hang on to this in case you need to remind yourself what you applied for later on. Apply. Apply to be a vendor at our Urban Craft Uprising shows! We produce 30+ events each year, ranging from smaller shows LIKE THE URBAN CRAFT MARKET AT DERBY DAYS, to our large biannual UCU shows at the Seattle Center Exhibition HalL AND MAGNUSON PARK. Before you apply, please be sure to read the Vendor FAQ on our Makers page. Urban Craft Uprising is Seattle's largest indie craft show! At UCU, now in its tenth year, fans can choose from a wide variety of hand-crafted goods, including clothing of all types, jewelry, gifts,...Crafts event in Seattle, WA by Urban Craft Uprising on Saturday, December 4 2021 with 5.9K people interested and 867 people going. 95 posts in the discussion.Urban Craft Uprising, Seattle, WA. 18,700 likes · 464 talking about this · 1,794 were here. Urban Craft Uprising is Seattle's favorite Indie Craft Show, established in 2005.Eventbrite - Urban Craft Uprising presents UCU Preview Night 2023 - Friday, December 1, 2023 at Seattle Center Exhibition Hall, Seattle, WA. Find event and ticket information. Beat the …Aug 7, 2022 · Urban Craft Uprising has blossomed from its humble, 50-booth beginnings in 2005 to become the largest indie craft event in Seattle and the Pacific Northwest. This year, their newly added, one-day-only summer show at Magnuson Park will include the indie crafters and artists that visitors love, plus scrumptious food trucks like Full Tilt Ice Cream and Asian street food purveyors Yummy Box. Pith to Bark is a wood studio focused in the design and craft of objects for the garden and home. Porter Lee’s Reusables From Reusable Paper Towels to Dryer Balls, Porter Lee’s Reusables is a one stop shop for all things eco-friendly. Urban Craft Uprising, a biannual exhibition at the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall, is called Urban Craft Uprising. UCU features 150+ indie crafters, designers, and food vendors. It is a popular event for craft lovers in the Pacific Northwest. We also organize many smaller markets throughout the year at various locations in Seattle.Urban Craft Uprising is a women-owned business that organizes craft and food markets, wholesale events, and community activities for local artists and makers in the Pacific …Grab your FREE ticket to the Virtual Winter Show! Each of our vendors will be hosting at least one giveaway of their product at some point throughout the week, up to a $40 value! Each vendor will be hosting their giveaway a little bit differently. Check out the schedule below, and visit a vendor’s booth during the hour indicated to find out ...2250 7th Ave, Seattle, WA 98121-1902, United States. Duration: 2 days. Public · Anyone on or off Facebook. Didn't get enough UCU at our regular winter show? We'll be returning to South Lake Union again this year to showcase a few dozen more vendors, just 1 week after our big Urban Craft Uprising Winter Show! This event runs for two consecutive ... This General Release of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement (this “Agreement”) is executed on 1st January 2024 by “Participant” (full name entered below). In consideration of Participant being granted permission to participate in and benefit from Urban Craft Uprising events, the mutual covenants and agreements contained in this ... Apply. Apply to be a vendor at our Urban Craft Uprising shows! We produce 30+ events each year, ranging from smaller shows LIKE THE URBAN CRAFT MARKET AT DERBY DAYS, to our large biannual UCU shows at the Seattle Center Exhibition HalL AND MAGNUSON PARK. Before you apply, please be sure to read the Vendor FAQ on our Makers page. Urban Craft Uprising is Seattle’s favorite craft show, established in 1995. At UCU, fans can choose from a wide variety of hand-crafted goods, including clothing of all types, ...Eventbrite - Urban Craft Uprising presents Gobble Up Seattle 2023 - Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Maguson Park Hangar 30, Seattle, WA. Find event and ticket information. Come …Urban Craft Uprising is my favorite winter holiday craft market on this Seattle events calendar. It features stylish makers selling their wares just in time for holiday gifting. It’s one of my favorite Seattle Christmas activities, so don’t miss it! PNA Winterfest. The PNA Winterfest is another great annual craft fair for picking up Pacific ... Urban Craft Uprising has blossomed from its humble, 50-booth beginnings in 2005 to become the largest indie craft event in Seattle and the Pacific Northwest. Offering a thoughtful alternative to mass-marketed holiday gifts and big box stores, the winter show will include all the resin earrings and chunky ceramics your heart desires, with artsy offerings from independent businesses like Salad ... Urban Craft Uprising at 11:17 PM. Labels: Texture Clothing, Urban Craft Uprising. No comments: Post a Comment. Newer Post Older Post Home. Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) Followers. Blog Archive …Rain City Forge. Born and raised in the PNW with family roots in Hawaii, Adia Mei Jun Bobo has been working as a jewelry metalsmith since 2010. Her collections combine modern silhouettes and light catching texture into distinctive, compliment inducing jewelry and home accents. The series is heavily influenced by circular forms and variations ...Citizen Ruth. Citizen Ruth is an ethics forward company providing high quality, intersectional feminist art, mugs, stickers, magnets, personal and home accessories. Created as a jewelry company in 2007 and grown into a national retail brand, Citizen Ruth successfully combines art and media with social responsibility and activism.This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below: Password:You’ll find 100+ makers and artists selling handmade goods. For those of you who have never been to an Urban Craft Uprising show, our events feature handcrafted goods including jewelry, housewares, clothing, toys, art, bath & body products, paper goods, fiber arts, candles, and so much more! Urban Craft has been producing craft markets since ...What: Co-presented by the Downtown Seattle Association and Urban Craft Uprising, this small vendor row within Westlake Park rotates local artisans each week. Open in Google Maps FoursquareUrban Craft Uprising is Seattle's favorite Indie Craft Show, established in 2005. Seattle Center Exhibition Hall, Seattle, WA 98109There's an issue and the page could not be loaded. Reload page. 26K Followers, 824 Following, 1,347 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Urban Craft Uprising (@urbancraftuprising)Jul 31, 2023 · Urban Craft Uprising indie-made Winter Show in Seattle. POSTED BY. Carole Cancler. Seattle’s largest indie craft show. Choose from a wide variety of hand-crafted goods, …Event Info. Urban Craft Uprising came to Edmonds in 2018 to host our first ever Edmonds Spring Fest…and from there it quickly grew into one of the most beloved events that we put on! Edmonds always shows our makers the LOVE and we are thrilled to be coming back this year on May 13th! This year we are going big. Lots of vendors, great … This General Release of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement (this “Agreement”) is executed on 1st January 2024 by “Participant” (full name entered below). In consideration of Participant being granted permission to participate in and benefit from Urban Craft Uprising events, the mutual covenants and agreements contained in this ... Urban Craft Uprising, Seattle, WA. 18,700 likes · 464 talking about this · 1,794 were here. Urban Craft Uprising is Seattle's favorite Indie Craft Show, established in 2005. Urban Craft Uprising is also running ads on Facebook, Instagram, and The Stranger! miscellaneous. No generators or space heaters are allowed; Tents are provided; tables are only provided if you have requested them when asked.Small Mall is our first VIRTUAL CRAFT FAIR, and it’s happening every Friday morning at 11:00 AM PST. We’ll be featuring flash sales from 20 of our vendors for a single hour each week. Each vendor will only offering between 1-5 of …Applications for the Urban Craft Market at Taste Edmonds are only open for 6 more days! Be sure to apply today, or tag a friend who you think should be...Dark Days Tarot. Divination decks, art, and Tarot readings. Inspired by cycles in Nature. Henry.art. Mural artist Henry has some really fun smaller stuff for your home.Urban Craft Uprising, Seattle, Washington. 21,318 likes · 204 talking about this · 1,738 were here. Urban Craft Uprising is Seattle's favorite Indie... Urban Craft Uprising is Seattle's favorite Indie Craft Show, established in 2005.Dec 1, 2023 · Urban Craft Uprising, a biannual event, is held at the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall or Magnuson Park Hangar 30. With 150+ indie designers and crafters, UCU has become a …specks and keepings. Designer of clothing and creator of fiber art. Home sewing patterns, one of a kind pieces for function and beauty.B Thompson Studio. Bruce currently lives with his family in Tacoma Washington. All of the lamp components including the wheel-thrown ceramic forms, the lathe-turned walnut spindles, shade making and assembly are done solely by Bruce in his home studio. He has an MFA in Ceramics from Cranbrook Academy of Art and gained the majority of his lamp ... Maker of the Mini Cactus Kit and all things tiny! The kits, both mini and itty bitty, come with everything you need to plant and water your real mini cactus including a tiny hand formed and hand carved ceramic vase, a pipette, and illustrated instructions. So small it fits just about anywhere and is perfect for any gift giving occasion. Date: Friday, December 15th. Vending Time: 5pm-9pm. Load-In: 2pm-5pm. Load-Out: 9pm-11pm. Booth Fee: $200. No electricity is available for this show. This is an OUTDOOR show. Booth Size: 10′ x 10′ raw space. Tent weights (minimum 30 lbs per leg) are required for ALL outdoor shows. Urban Craft Uprising Winter Show Past Event Like List Urban Craft Uprising has blossomed from its humble, 50-booth beginnings in 2005 to become the largest indie craft event in Seattle and the Pacific Northwest. Offering a thoughtful alternative to mass-marketed holiday gifts and big box stores, ...11AM – 5PM BOTH DAYS. Urban Craft Uprising was founded in the winter of 2005 to showcase the work of independent crafters, artists and designers — to provide a unique, high quality, … Urban Craft Uprising is a curated craft show, inviting skilled artists, crafters and makers from around the country to sell their neat stuff. Seriously, there are sellers travelling in from other states to participate in this event! Dec 1, 2023 · Urban Craft Uprising, a biannual event, is held at the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall or Magnuson Park Hangar 30. With 150+ indie designers and crafters, UCU has become a … This General Release of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement (this “Agreement”) is executed on 1st January 2024 by “Participant” (full name entered below). In consideration of Participant being granted permission to participate in and benefit from Urban Craft Uprising events, the mutual covenants and agreements contained in this ... Vending Time: 10am-5pm. Load-In: 7am-9am. Load-Out: 5pm-7pm. Craft Booth Fee: $225. Food Truck/Booth Fee: $175 OR 10% of sales. Please note that due to the permanent restaurants at Point Ruston, we cannot accept any food vendors who sell pizza, coffee, seafood, burgers, ice cream, sushi, or Thai food. No electricity is available for this show. Trevor Foster (b. 1990) is a Seattle born artist. His portfolio spans various mediums including ceramics, bronze, painting and printmaking. . The unifying subjects of his work are his philosophical inquiries, which are often represented in human and animal form. Urban Craft Uprising at 12:52 AM. Labels: Urban Craft Uprising, Urbanfarm Naturals, winter 2009. No comments: Post a Comment. Newer Post Older Post Home. Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) Followers. Blog … Green Grin is me, Beth. I live in the hills of northwest Oregon on a small farm. I sew and make things for my livelihood. I work mainly with found and salvaged materials, many of them from wool, cashmere, and vintage garments. Crafts event by Urban Craft Uprising on Saturday, December 2 2023 with 1.4K people interested and 62 people going.Urban Craft Uprising is my favorite winter holiday craft market on this Seattle events calendar. It features stylish makers selling their wares just in time for holiday gifting. It’s one of my favorite Seattle Christmas activities, so don’t miss it! PNA Winterfest. The PNA Winterfest is another great annual craft fair for picking up Pacific ...Urban Craft Uprising, Seattle, WA. 18,700 likes · 464 talking about this · 1,794 were here. Urban Craft Uprising is Seattle's favorite Indie Craft Show, established in 2005.What: Co-presented by the Downtown Seattle Association and Urban Craft Uprising, this small vendor row within Westlake Park rotates local artisans each week. Open in Google Maps Foursquare2023 edition of URBAN CRAFT UPRISING WINTER SHOW will be held at Seattle Center Exhibition Hall, King County, United States starting on 01st Dec. It is a 3 day event organised by Urban Craft Uprising and will conclude on 03rd Dec 2023. This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below: Password: The name ThunderCraft embodies what we hope to accomplish at this Urban Craft Uprising-inspired camp. We all understand that electric charge we get as makers and entrepreneurs when our crafty and business sides come together. When those elements converge, we have a roar which cannot be ignored.Our winter lineup has been announced! We have 30% new vendors for all of you and we are so excited to share this amazing group with you! We've got something for everyone....Japanese & Filipino designs inspired by an AAPI & Immigrant couple, unfettered by the Western Gaze.Eventbrite - Urban Craft Uprising presents UCU Preview Night 2023 - Friday, December 1, 2023 at Seattle Center Exhibition Hall, Seattle, WA. Find event and ticket information. Beat the …St vincent's jacksonville, Mcdonald's jackson tn, County of monmouth nj, Woodbridge golf club, Original mattress factory, Fatty crab, Speedzone performance, Ger bul, Detroit city distillery, Waka newspaper, Atlantatech, Berghoff cafe, Fe warren air force base, Harry ritchie's

Urban Craft Uprising is Seattle's largest indie craft show! At UCU, now in its tenth year, fans can choose from a wide variety of hand-crafted goods, including clothing of all types, jewelry, gifts,.... America's first federal credit union

Urban craft uprisingmovie theaters starkville

Event Info. Urban Craft Uprising came to Edmonds in 2018 to host our first ever Edmonds Spring Fest…and from there it quickly grew into one of the most beloved events that we put on! Edmonds always shows our makers the LOVE and we are thrilled to be coming back this year on May 13th! This year we are going big. Lots of vendors, great …What: A weekend retreat focused around small business classes, panel and roundtable discussions, self-reflection, networking, and connecting. Where: Camp Burton (9326 SW Bayview Dr, Vashon, WA 98070) When: April 19th-21st, 2024 (noon on Friday to 2:30 p.m. on Sunday) Cost: $450 (includes all lodging, meals, snacks & drinks) / $375 if staying ...Crafts event by Urban Craft Uprising on Saturday, December 2 2023 with 1.4K people interested and 62 people going.First Things First. Be sure to join the Facebook event, and share it widely with your business and personal networks on all your social media channels!We’ll be boosting the event as the show gets closer, but the more people we have ‘interested’ and ‘going’ before that happens, the bigger the crowds! Load-In and Booth Set-Up: 7am-10am. Load-Out: 5pm-7pm. Booth Fee: $250. Food Truck Fee: $175 OR 10% of sales. No electricity is provided. This is an OUTDOOR show. Booth Size: 10′ x 10′ raw space. You will be providing your own tent and weights. Please note that weights are now mandatory for all our outdoor shows, minimum of 15 lbs. per leg. Gobble Up is produced by Urban Craft Uprising, Seattle’s Largest Indie Craft Show. We’ve been putting on our own bi-annual craft shows here in Seattle for 15 years, as well as smaller co-hosted shows in the area since 2014. We also offer many networking and business-building events for small business owners.West Coast Handmade. West Coast Handmade is a store that celebrates a deep love and connection to the pursuit of handcrafting personal and household items using a variety of mediums including fabric, fibre, glass, cording and paint. My family has supported handcrafting and artistic pursuits for multiple generations and have lived in and ... Date: Saturday, May 11th. Vending Time: 10am-5pm. Load-In: 7am-9am. Load-Out: 5pm-7pm. Booth Fee: $260. Food Truck Fee: 10% of sales OR $175 (whichever is greater). Snohomish County requires that all food packaging be compostable. Application Deadline: March 18th for craft booths / March 1st for food trucks and prepared food booths. The DD Urban Craft Market will feature 50+ handmade vendors, as well as 10+ food trucks and booths! Hours: FRIDAY 4PM-9PM, SATURDAY 10AM-9PM. More info: Events – Urban Craft Uprising // Seattle’s Largest Indie Craft Show . Posted by Carole Cancler on February 22, 2023 | Updated July 31, ...Film – Digital – Design. Photographer and designer based in the Pacific Northwest.CraftLab Seattle. Crafting events, classes and DIY kits for kids and adults using upcycled, donated and thrifted materials.Rustek. We are two brothers making wood inlay skateboards, phone cases, apparel and accessories by hand in our mobile laser cutting studio. We seek to elevate and celebrate the use of sustainable natural materials and traditional hand craftsmanship in modern products.CraftLab Seattle. DIY Crafting kits, events and classes for Adults and Kids using upcycled, donated and thrifted materials.Are you familiar with the load-in instructions in your Vendor Portal? If someone will be working your booth on your behalf, have you clearly communicated these instructions to them?The summer version of Gobble Up will be at Lake Union Park, where you’ll be able to enjoy summer weather with an amazing view of Puget Sound, while shopping from 75+ fantastic foodie small businesses and food trucks. Gobble Up is produced by Urban Craft Uprising, Seattle’s Largest Indie Craft Show, putting on bi-annual craft shows in ...Feb 22, 2023 · Urban Craft Uprising: Spring Fest art festival in Edmonds. One of the most beloved Edmonds shows with lots of vendors, great food trucks and as always, a GREAT place to come and shop for Mother’s Day. This really is a great way to kick off the spring weather, spend time with your family and friends, and support AMAZING creative small businesses. Urban Craft Uprising is Seattle’s largest indie craft show! At UCU, now in its 17th year, fans can choose from a wide variety of hand-crafted goods, including clothing of all types, jewelry, gifts, bags, wallets, buttons, accessories, aprons, children’s goods, toys, housewares, furniture, paper goods, candles, kits, geekery, art, food, and much, much more. Husband and wife, Timothy (an industrial designer) and Tanessa (a visual artist/therapist) have combined their love for beautiful aesthetics, delicious cocktails and creative technology to make the vintage inspired decanters of Reclamation Etchworks. When the need arose for a way to decant large format spirit bottles for an upcoming holiday ... Indoor Plant Pest Control. Organics X Oddities Indoor Plant Pest Control Spray is a organic natural repellent to allow your indoor plants to thrive. An essential in plant care. Treats houseplant pests and safe for garden plants for pests such as: mealy bugs, spider mites, aphids, scale, powdery mildew and gnats. Some backstory about our show: Urban Craft Uprising was founded in 2005 to showcase the work of independent crafters, artists and designers — to provide a unique, high quality, hand-crafted ...Urban Craft Uprising brings its annual Winter craft show to Seattle Center's Exhibition Hall Dec. 1-3. Date: Saturday, May 11th. Vending Time: 10am-5pm. Load-In: 7am-9am. Load-Out: 5pm-7pm. Booth Fee: $260. Food Truck Fee: 10% of sales OR $175 (whichever is greater). Snohomish County requires that all food packaging be compostable. Application Deadline: March 18th for craft booths / March 1st for food trucks and prepared food booths. Urban Craft Uprising is Seattle’s largest indie craft show! At UCU, now in its 19th year, fans can choose from a wide variety of hand-crafted goods, including clothing of all types, jewelry, gifts, bags, wallets, buttons, accessories, aprons, children’s goods, toys, housewares, furniture, paper goods, candles, kits, geekery, art, food, and much, much more. [email protected]. [email protected]. [email protected]. [email protected]. [email protected]. And, be sure to sign up for our mailing list to be kept in the loop about all of our upcoming shows and events, or if you’re a prospective vendor who …Urban Craft Uprising. Redmond City Hall Campus. 15670 NE 85th St, Redmond, WA 98052-3580, United States. Related Events. Mon, Feb 5 at 6:00 PM EST. ABC's and123's of Sewing Techniques (10 week course) 201 Tryon Road Raleigh, NC, United States, North Carolina 27603. Sun, Mar 10 at 11:00 AM EDT.Urban Craft Uprising. May 30, 2019 ·. Our next show of the season is right around the corner! Come join us next weekend (June 8th) for Tacoma Spring Fest, featuring 75+ of your favorite Urban Craft Uprising vendors, food trucks, a face painter, and gorgeous views of the city and mountain at beautiful Point Ruston!Urban Craft Uprising, Seattle, Washington. 21,301 likes · 257 talking about this · 1,738 were here. Urban Craft Uprising is Seattle's favorite Indie Craft Show, established in 2005. Urban Craft UprisingUrban craft uprising's premier Northwest food show. Lake Union Park. 860 Terry Ave N, Seattle, WA, 98109, United States Join The Must List Sign up and get Seattle's best events delivered to your inbox every week. Join now. Follow Us. Subscribe; Start here. Go everywhere. Grab your FREE ticket to the Virtual Winter Show! Each of our vendors will be hosting at least one giveaway of their product at some point throughout the week, up to a $40 value! Each vendor will be hosting their giveaway a little bit differently. Check out the schedule below, and visit a vendor’s booth during the hour indicated to find out ... Urban Craft Uprising is a curated craft show, inviting skilled artists, crafters and makers from around the country to sell their neat stuff. Seriously, there are sellers travelling in from other states to participate in this event! saltyandsweet design. SaltyandSweet Design, featuring lightweight leather + wood hanging mobiles and accessories, is a collection inspired by architecture, modular design, and the bold colors of the Pacific Northwest. All items are %100 handmade in-house in Portland, OR by industrial designer, Andrea L.Date: Friday, December 15th. Vending Time: 5pm-9pm. Load-In: 2pm-5pm. Load-Out: 9pm-11pm. Booth Fee: $200. No electricity is available for this show. This is an OUTDOOR show. Booth Size: 10′ x 10′ raw space. Tent weights (minimum 30 lbs per leg) are required for ALL outdoor shows.First Things First. Be sure to join the Facebook event, and share it widely with your business and personal networks on all your social media channels!We’ll be boosting the event as the show gets closer, but the more people we have ‘interested’ and ‘going’ before that happens, the bigger the crowds!Small Mall is our first VIRTUAL CRAFT FAIR, and it’s happening every Friday morning at 11:00 AM PST. We’ll be featuring flash sales from 20 of our vendors for a single hour each week. Each vendor will only offering between 1-5 of …Sat, May 13, 2023 at 10:00 AM. Add to calendar. Frances Anderson Center (700 Main St, Edmonds, WA 98020) More info here. Urban Craft Uprising came to Edmonds in 2018 to host our first ever Edmonds ...Karachi Kitchen. Kausar is a Seattle based Pakistani chef, food stylist and cooking instructor with 30 years of experience in South Asian culinary arts. She was born and raised in Karachi where her culinary education began in her grandmothers kitchen. She is the author of “The Karachi Kitchen”, an award winning cookbook featuring classic ...Urban Craft Uprising is Seattle’s largest indie craft show! At UCU, now in its 19th year, fans can choose from a wide variety of hand-crafted goods, including clothing of all types, jewelry, gifts, bags, wallets, buttons, accessories, aprons, children’s goods, toys, housewares, furniture, paper goods, candles, kits, geekery, art, food, and much, much …Aug 7, 2022 · Urban Craft Uprising has blossomed from its humble, 50-booth beginnings in 2005 to become the largest indie craft event in Seattle and the Pacific Northwest. This year, their …11AM – 5PM BOTH DAYS. Urban Craft Uprising was founded in the winter of 2005 to showcase the work of independent crafters, artists and designers — to provide a unique, high quality, …11AM – 5PM BOTH DAYS. Urban Craft Uprising was founded in the winter of 2005 to showcase the work of independent crafters, artists and designers — to provide a unique, high quality, …joeyfivecents is a handmade jewelry & accessories line by Susan Forker that features original vintage paper imagery & resin, mixed metals and vintage findings. I live and work in a Civil War era farmhouse and barn in Bucks County, PA that provides a daily dose of history and creative curiosity. Many of my materials are sourced from local flea ...Urban Craft Uprising, Seattle’s largest and much-loved indie craft show, is setting up shop at Seattle Center this year. (Urban Craft Uprising) Our holiday shopping advice is tried and true ...Sat, Jul 29, 2023 at 11:00 AM. Add to calendar. Magnuson Park Hangar 30, 6310 NE 74th St, Seattle, WA, 98115. More info here. Some backstory about our show: Urban Craft Uprising was founded in the ...Urban Craft Uprising, a biannual exhibition at the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall, is called Urban Craft Uprising. UCU features 150+ indie crafters, designers, and food vendors. It is a popular event for craft lovers in the Pacific Northwest. We also organize many smaller markets throughout the year at various locations in Seattle. Eventbrite - Urban Craft Uprising presents UCU Preview Night 2023 - Friday, December 1, 2023 at Seattle Center Exhibition Hall, Seattle, WA. Find event and ticket information. Beat the crowds and shop with your favorite vendors while their inventory is at its freshest! Urban Craft Uprising is now the largest indie craft event in Seattle and the Pacific Northwest. In 2009, Urban Craft Uprising expanded its horizons to include a summer show, which has since become an annual event hosting 150 vendors and garnering attention from dedicated fans and summer tourists alike. In 2014, UCU began partnering with other ...Buyer Badge Information. When you arrive at the show, you’ll check in right inside the front doors (the main entrance is in the South Lot, shown below). We’ll have badges waiting for all of the buyers whose names you registered when you signed up. If you have any additions or changes to the buyers who will be attending from your company ...Urban Craft Uprising: Spring Fest art festival in Edmonds. One of the most beloved Edmonds shows with lots of vendors, great food trucks and as always, a GREAT place to come and shop for Mother’s Day. This really is a great way to kick off the spring weather, spend time with your family and friends, and support AMAZING creative small … VENDING INFORMATION. Booth Size: 10′ x 10′. Booth Fee: $150 (single-day) Please note this is an OUTDOOR show! The SLU Winter Market is sponsored by Amazon, and these are two independent shows, held on consecutive days. You may apply for both days if you’d like, but we are aiming to have a fresh set of vendors each day, so we cannot say ... Date: Friday, December 15th. Vending Time: 5pm-9pm. Load-In: 2pm-5pm. Load-Out: 9pm-11pm. Booth Fee: $200. No electricity is available for this show. This is an OUTDOOR show. Booth Size: 10′ x 10′ raw space. Tent weights (minimum 30 lbs per leg) are required for ALL outdoor shows. (SHOPPING) Urban Craft Uprising has blossomed from its humble, 50-booth beginnings in 2005 to become the largest indie craft event in Seattle and the Pacific Northwest.Urban Craft Uprising, a biannual event, is held at the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall or Magnuson Park Hangar 30. With 150+ indie designers and crafters, UCU has become a favorite of craft lovers in the Pacific Northwest. We also host dozens of smaller markets in different locations throughout Seattle.Urban Craft Uprising is Seattle’s largest indie craft show! At UCU, now in its thirteenth year, fans can choose from a wide variety of hand-crafted goods, including clothing of all types, jewelry, gifts, bags, wallets, buttons, accessories, aprons, children’s goods, toys, housewares, furniture, paper goods, candles, kits, geekery, art, food, and much, much …11AM – 5PM BOTH DAYS. Urban Craft Uprising was founded in the winter of 2005 to showcase the work of independent crafters, artists and designers — to provide a unique, high quality, …This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below: Password:Grab your FREE ticket to the Virtual Winter Show! Each of our vendors will be hosting at least one giveaway of their product at some point throughout the week, up to a $40 value! Each vendor will be hosting their giveaway a little bit differently. Check out the schedule below, and visit a vendor’s booth during the hour indicated to find out ...Green Grin is me, Beth. I live in the hills of northwest Oregon on a small farm. I sew and make things for my livelihood. I work mainly with found and salvaged materials, many of them from wool, cashmere, and vintage garments.Jul 29, 2023 · Check out Urban Craft Uprising Summer Show at Magnuson Park Hangar 30 in Seattle and get detailed info for the event - tickets, photos, video and reviews.Parking rates at the Mercer garages during Preview Night are traditionally VERY expensive due to the Nutcracker Ballet which happens this same evening — sometimes as much as $30 for the night. We have …Urban Craft Uprising. May 30, 2019 ·. Our next show of the season is right around the corner! Come join us next weekend (June 8th) for Tacoma Spring Fest, featuring 75+ of your favorite Urban Craft Uprising vendors, food trucks, a face painter, and gorgeous views of the city and mountain at beautiful Point Ruston!There's an issue and the page could not be loaded. Reload page. 26K Followers, 824 Following, 1,347 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Urban Craft Uprising (@urbancraftuprising)What: Co-presented by the Downtown Seattle Association and Urban Craft Uprising, this small vendor row within Westlake Park rotates local artisans each week. Open in Google Maps FoursquareUrban Craft Uprising has blossomed from its humble, 50-booth beginnings in 2005 to become the largest indie craft event in Seattle and the Pacific Northwest. This year, their newly added, one-day-only summer show at Magnuson Park will include the indie crafters and artists that visitors love, plus scrumptious food trucks like Full Tilt Ice Cream …Citizen Ruth. Citizen Ruth is an ethics forward company providing high quality, intersectional feminist art, mugs, stickers, magnets, personal and home accessories. Created as a jewelry company in 2007 and grown into a national retail brand, Citizen Ruth successfully combines art and media with social responsibility and activism.Urban Craft Uprising is now the largest indie craft event in Seattle and the Pacific Northwest. In 2009, Urban Craft Uprising expanded its horizons to include a summer show, which has since become an annual event hosting 150 vendors and garnering attention from dedicated fans and summer tourists alike.From Urban Craft Uprising I think it would be fun to get my little doggie nephew a gift from Apartment C. She uses great fabric! Last winter I did a trade with Berkley Illustrations. I am a huge fan and think it would be fun to …Just in time for Thanksgiving (and the subsequent holidays), Urban Craft Uprising will host this specialty food show for the seventh year in a row, promising over 100 local vendors hawking everything from caramels to small-batch pickles to nut butters (and yes, there are free samples). If you work up an appetite while shopping, seven food …Sur Woodworking is a proud, indigenous, family owned woodworking shop based in Des Moines, WA. Everything we create is done with the goal of offering something made with love that will last a lifetime. For years, Sur Woodworking has developed and created custom furniture and housewares for customers and women’s charities via a charity we co ...Some backstory about our show: Urban Craft Uprising was founded in 2005 to showcase the work of independent crafters, artists and designers — to provide a unique, high quality, hand-crafted .... Gat creek, Go army, 6 flags great escape, Milkhouse creamery, Trice jewelers, Brookfieldzoo, Crack the sky, Franklin pool, The drake oakbrook.