Westbrook animal refuge league - Creating a More Humane Society. With campuses in Portland and Salem, Oregon Humane Society is an Oregon-based nonprofit that relies on donor support for its animal adoption, education, medical, and humane law enforcement programs. Visit Us.

Westbrook animal refuge leagueWestbrook animal refuge league - Adopt a pet from Animal Refuge League. Check out our available pets before visiting us in westbrook, Maine. Our friendly staff can help your family choose the perfect pet!

Community cats savvy at finding warm and safe spaces This past week the Animal Rescue League of Boston’s (ARL) Field Services Department rescued a community cat and her neonatal kittens who found themselves in a safe but precarious place – the ceiling of a New Bedford restaurant. ARL has not received permission from the … Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854 ... Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland. 217 Landing Road Westbrook, ME 04091 (Mailing Address: PO Box 336, Westbrook, ME 04098) 207-8540-9771. Shelter backline: 207-856-2696.Animal Refuge League is an animal shelter in Westbrook Maine. They focus on animal welfare education and providing shelter, care, and homes for animals in need. Their mission statement says, “The Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland nurtures the connection between people and pets to advance animal welfare and improve the quality … Pet Food Banks: To help support our community of pet families, the ARLGP provides pet food to those in need of temporary assistance. Register online to participate. Services Offered: spay/neuter, wellness, Pet Food Pantry Other Info: The ARLGP Spay/Neuter Program is designed to offer low-cost spay/neuter services to income-qualifying pet parents. County: Cumberland Check out their new blog post online today and make sure to head to our small animals page so you can meet Jewel, Rocket, and Blue! Open . Main Contact Information. 46 Holland Road Kennebunk, ME 04043; PO Box 43 West Kennebunk, ME 04094; Phone: (207) 985-3244 Fax: (207) 985-1446 The Seattle Animal Shelter strives to have an enjoyable, innovative, and organized volunteer program that benefits the animals and animal-lovers of Seattle. Volunteers work 365 days a year and we are grateful for their dedication. To volunteer at the shelter, volunteers must: Be 18 years of age or older. Commit to a weekly, scheduled two-hour ... Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541.Mar 8, 2024 · The Pixie Project is a non-profit animal adoption center and rescue located in the heart of Portland, Oregon. At Pixie, we make animal adoption and rescue a fun, family friendly, and positive experience. Our dedicated staff focuses on finding life-long matches between pet and adopter and takes a hands-on, personal approach to each and every ... Animal Refuge League: 207-799-5514 x7523 / 207-767-7601: 2024 Tag #'s 157001-159250: Southport: Betsy Pratt / Midcoast Humane Society (207) 380-3617 / ... Westbrook: Chris Creps / Animal Refuge League (207) 854-0644 / (207) 854-9105: 2022 Tag #'s 193101-194800: Westfield: Denise Clark / 207-227-7913 / 207-425-5951: 2020 Tag #'s 207001 …Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541.Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook: (207) 854-0644 ext. 424 Windham: (207) 892-2525. Lost and Found Pets. Are you missing a pet? Below we outline steps to take as soon as your pet has gone missing. If you live in one of our contracting towns ...OUR MISSION The Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland nurtures the connection between people and pets to advance animal welfare and improve the quality of life in our community. The ARLGP provides temporary care and shelter for stray, abandoned, confiscated and relinquished animals, and places as many pets as possible into …WESTBROOK, Maine — The 5th annual Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland 'Shelter Sleep-in'is back on Nov. 3 at ARLGP in Westbrook. NEWS CENTER Maine's Amanda Hilland Lee Goldbergwill be there for the whole sleepover, spending time with all the cuddly critters and furry friends. This year, the ARLGP is pitting 18 contestants …Westbrook Animal Refuge League. About . See all. Portland, ME 04092. 275 people like this. 275 people follow this. 111 people checked in here. Local Business. Photos . See all. Page transparency . See all. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. See actions taken by the people who manage and post ...WESTBROOK (WGME) -- Shelter pups from Maine will take center stage in Animal Planet's Puppy Bowl Sunday. Team Fluff will take on Team Ruff in hopes of winning the coveted "Lombarky Trophy" as well ...Explore Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland Counselor salaries in Westbrook, ME collected directly from employees and jobs on Indeed. By using Indeed you agree to our ... Counselor hourly salaries in Westbrook, ME at Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland. Job Title.The Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland nurtures the connection between people and pets to advance animal welfare and improve the quality of life in our community. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541. Hours.Westbrook, Maine, United States. 5 followers 5 connections See your mutual connections. View mutual connections with Bonnie ... kennel staff at Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland.Gallery: Westbrook’s new Animal Refuge League shelter. 1 of 8. Jeana Roth, director of community engagement, plays with Beau, a 1-year-old German …Westbrook Animal Refuge League, ME: 1 MIL. North Conway, N.H. Humane Society: 1 MIL. Farmington, ME "dog pound:" 1 MIL.-----= 3 MIL. North Conway and Farmington pounds from: James S. Barnes "Westbrook:" signed from - "drunken, cripple 'Willy' hit by a snow plow as a young man sleeping in a 'snow bank.'" PTLD, ME … Homeless Animal Rescue Team of Maine, Inc is a 501(c)3 nonprofit cat shelter and adoption center. Our mission is to provide refuge, comfort, and comprehensive medical attention for all cats that have been surrendered, abandoned, injured, or abused–and to find appropriate community placements for them. Animal Refuge League is an animal shelter in Westbrook Maine. They focus on animal welfare education and providing shelter, care, and homes for animals in need. Their mission statement says, “The Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland nurtures the connection between people and pets to advance animal welfare and improve the quality …Reviews from Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland employees about Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854 ... Find Animal Refuge League in Westbrook, ME 04092 to get information on adoptable pet list and adoption service. Also, check nearby rescue centers, SPCA, and humane societies. Animal Refuge League; 449 Stroudwater Street, Westbrook, ME 04092; 207-854-9771; Monday 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Tuesday 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Wednesday Closed …Animal Refuge League of Westbrook - FacebookConnect With Us. Facebook; Instagram; Twitter; Navigate. Shipping & Returns; Sitemap; Categories. Shop All; Info ARLGP 217 Landing Rd Westbrook, ME 04092 Call us at 207-517-3935WESTBROOK, Maine — If you've been holding out for a dog who can keep up with your active lifestyle, PJ has been waiting for you, too. This 4 1/2-year-old mix is described by people at the Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland as goofy, fun, and playful. This 75-pound fella is definitely a mix ...The Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland nurtures the connection between people and pets to advance animal welfare and improve the quality of life in our community. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541. Hours.WESTBROOK (WGME) -- The Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is teaming up with IDEXX to help provide for animals looking for new homes.For the month of Sep. wgme.com. IDEXX to match donations to Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland this month.Westbrook Animal Refuge League - Facebook Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854 ... Pet Tips - Daily Archives. Adopt a pet from Animal Refuge League. Check out our available pets before visiting us in westbrook, Maine. Our friendly staff can help your family choose the perfect pet! 217 Landing Road Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558 Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854 ... Animal Refuge League (207) 854-9771: 449 Stoudwater Street: Westbrook: Animal Welfare Society (207) 985-3244: Old Holland Road: West Kennebunk: Ark Animal Sanctuary (207) 532-4900: ... Pibbles & More Animal Rescue Inc. (207) 582-8574: 43 Spring St. Gardiner: Sheltie Rescue of Southern MaineTo view our available dogs and cats, click here. [email protected]. (860)-399-7561.Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland. 45,686 likes · 783 talking about this · 4,602 were here. We are a life-saving organization! Join us, and save lives with us. ME Shelter ID#F131 & F1558We look forward to helping to match you with your new best friend and supporting you throughout the adoption process. Adopters are welcome to visit our Adoption Center without a scheduled appointment to meet adoptable pets including dogs, cats, birds and small animals. We are open 7 days a week, from 10 am – 3:30 pm. The ARLGP is a shelter that provides temporary care and adoption for stray, abandoned, confiscated and relinquished animals in Westbrook, ME. You can find pets for adoption on Petfinder and learn about their mission, adoption policy and community support. Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland. 449 Stroudwater St. Westbrook, ME 04092 | View on Google Maps. Patsy Murphy. (207) 854-9771 | fax: (207) 854-4105. Visit Site. Serves as an adoption agency and animal control holding facility for 14 communities in Greater Portland; cares for 4,000 stray, abandoned and unwanted animals annually.“This is our single largest fundraiser of the year. You know, we support 4,000 animals annually. 4,000 pets walk through our doors in need of shelter, care, veterinary services,” Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland’s Director of Community Engagement Jeana Roth said. “And we're charged with finding a new beginning here.Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541. Pet Food Banks: To help support our community of pet families, the ARLGP provides pet food to those in need of temporary assistance. Register online to participate. Services Offered: spay/neuter, wellness, Pet Food Pantry Other Info: The ARLGP Spay/Neuter Program is designed to offer low-cost spay/neuter services to income-qualifying pet parents. County: Cumberland WESTBROOK — Hayley Chaimowitz has an enviable job title during her volunteer shifts at the Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland. The 24-year-old South Portland resident is a “cat ...The mission of the Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland (ARLGP) is to provide temporary care and shelter for stray, abandoned, confiscated and relinquished animals, and to place as many as possible into responsible and caring homes; to work to create awareness and support for the humane treatment of all animals; to end animal …Apply for the Job in Guest Services Representative at Westbrook, ME. View the job description, responsibilities and qualifications for this position. Research salary, company info, career paths, and top skills for Guest Services Representative ... Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland ...Westbrook Animal Refuge League. About . See all. Portland, ME 04092. 275 people like this. 275 people follow this. 111 people checked in here. Local Business. Photos . See all. Page transparency . See all. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. See actions taken by the people who manage and post ...Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541.Pet Tips - Daily Archives. Adopt a pet from Animal Refuge League. Check out our available pets before visiting us in westbrook, Maine. Our friendly staff can help your family choose the perfect pet! The Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland Arthur P. Girard Adoption Center is located at 217 Landing Road in Westbrook. (This is directly behind our old facility at 449 Stroudwater Street.) PLEASE NOTE: Those who are using GPS to find us can plug in 449 Stroudwater Street as your location marker if the Landing Road address doesn’t appear. Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541. Westbrook Animal Refuge League. About . See all. Portland, ME 04092. 275 people like this. 275 people follow this. 111 people checked in here. Local Business. Photos . Jun 2006 - Present 17 years 8 months. 217 Landing Road, Westbrook Maine. For more than 100 years, the Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland has provided temporary care and shelter for stray ...“This is our single largest fundraiser of the year. You know, we support 4,000 animals annually. 4,000 pets walk through our doors in need of shelter, care, veterinary services,” Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland’s Director of Community Engagement Jeana Roth said. “And we're charged with finding a new beginning here.We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.Homeless Animal Rescue Team of Maine, Inc is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization is a cat only animal shelter focused on the health and welfare of the cats, who come to us with our goal of finding all of them new homes. ... Our mission is to provide refuge, comfort, and comprehensive medical attention for all cats that have been surrendered ...The Animal Refuge League is an open admission shelter providing care and adoption services for animals in the Greater Portland , Maine area.3 days ago · Community cats savvy at finding warm and safe spaces This past week the Animal Rescue League of Boston’s (ARL) Field Services Department rescued a community cat and her neonatal kittens who found themselves in a safe but precarious place – the ceiling of a New Bedford restaurant. The mission of ARLGP is to provide temporary care and shelter for stray, abandoned, confiscated and relinquished animals, and to place as many as possible into responsible and caring homes; to work to create awareness and support for the humane treatment of all animals; to end animal overpopulation through education and the promotion of spaying … Westbrook Animal Refuge League. About . See all. Portland, ME 04092. 275 people like this. 275 people follow this. 111 people checked in here. Local Business. Photos . Shelter Helpers represent the core of ARLGP’s volunteers, and provide hands-on animal care and support, as well as assist with daily shelter operations. Rain, snow, or shine, our shelter helpers volunteer at least once a week in a variety of ways. Weekly volunteers are required to be at least 13 years old (volunteers between 13 and 16 must ... We care for nearly 3,500 homeless dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, rabbits, domesticated birds, rats, mice, and guinea pigs every year. You can rest assured we have the pet for you. One of them (or two, or three) will make an invaluable new addition to your family. You’ll have the satisfaction of knowing you’ve saved an animal from ...The mission of the Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland (ARLGP) is to provide temporary care and shelter for stray, abandoned, confiscated and relinquished animals, and to place as many as possible into responsible and caring homes; to work to create awareness and support for the humane treatment of all animals; to end animal …CTMedia visits with Jenna Roth, Director of Community Engagement at the Animal Refuge League. Visits with lots of different fur friends! Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854 ... Shelter Helpers represent the core of ARLGP’s volunteers, and provide hands-on animal care and support, as well as assist with daily shelter operations. Rain, snow, or shine, our shelter helpers volunteer at least once a week in a variety of ways. Weekly volunteers are required to be at least 13 years old (volunteers between 13 and 16 must ... Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854 ... Head over to our website and fill out an application! The shelter is located at 647 Horse Hill Road in Westbrook, CT. Shelter Hours are Tuesday through Saturday from 11am-5pm by appointment only. Please call the office or email us at [email protected] to make an appointment today! Pet Tips - Daily Archives. Adopt a pet from Animal Refuge League. Check out our available pets before visiting us in westbrook, Maine. Our friendly staff can help your family choose the perfect pet!Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland. 449 Stroudwater St. Westbrook, ME 04092 | View on Google Maps. Patsy Murphy. (207) 854-9771 | fax: (207) 854-4105. Visit Site. Serves as an adoption agency and animal control holding facility for 14 communities in Greater Portland; cares for 4,000 stray, abandoned and unwanted animals annually.Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland. 45,686 likes · 783 talking about this · 4,602 were here. We are a life-saving organization! Join us, and save lives with us. ME Shelter ID#F131 & F1558 Homeless Animal Rescue Team of Maine, Inc is a 501(c)3 nonprofit cat shelter and adoption center. Our mission is to provide refuge, comfort, and comprehensive medical attention for all cats that have been surrendered, abandoned, injured, or abused–and to find appropriate community placements for them. Find and connect with the best veterinarians in Westbrook. Read reviews & Book a veterinary appointment. Westbrook Maine ️ Vets on thePets. PET INSURANCE. ASK A VET ONLINE ... Animal Refuge League (269) Maine, Westbrook, 217 Landing Rd (207) 854-9771. If you found a bug in the description, click here. Dehler Animal Clinic (89)The Animal Refuge League is an open admission shelter providing care and adoption services for animals in the Greater Portland , Maine area. Find a Job. Search. Jobs. Internships. Organizations. Resources. Nonprofit Salary Explorer. Crowdsourced compensation data in the nonprofit sector. Insights for job seekers and employers.Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541.Westbrook Animal Refuge League. About . See all. Portland, ME 04092. 275 people like this. 275 people follow this. 111 people checked in here. Local …Animal Emergency Clinic. 739 Warren Avenue, Portland, Maine 04103. (207) 878-3121. Animal Emergency Clinic of Mid-Maine. 37 Strawberry Avenue, Lewiston, Maine 04240. (207) 777-1110. Maine Veterinary Referral Center. 1500 Technology Way Enterprise Park, Scarborough, Maine 04074. (207) 885-1290.The mission of the Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland (ARLGP) is to provide temporary care and shelter for stray, abandoned, confiscated and relinquished animals, and to place as many as possible into responsible and caring homes; to work to create awareness and support for the humane treatment of all animals; to end animal …Westbrook, Maine, United States Facilities Manager American Science & Engineering, Inc Nov 2005 - Aug 2020 14 ... Facilities & Maintenance Manager at Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland.Energeo staffing, Lakewood blue claws, Lily's prom, Ski whitetail, Wild about smiles, Dpr company, Hylete, Walmart union mo, An ten nae, Texas selfie museum, Walmart goldenrod, Ortho of va, Options for learning, Sons geronimo

The Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland nurtures the connection between people and pets to advance animal welfare and improve the quality of life in our community. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541. Hours.. Kitz and pfeil

Westbrook animal refuge leaguecfc recycling

Pet Food Banks: To help support our community of pet families, the ARLGP provides pet food to those in need of temporary assistance. Register online to participate. Services Offered: spay/neuter, wellness, Pet Food Pantry Other Info: The ARLGP Spay/Neuter Program is designed to offer low-cost spay/neuter services to income-qualifying pet parents. County: Cumberland Find and connect with the best veterinarians in Westbrook. Read reviews & Book a veterinary appointment. Westbrook Maine ️ Vets on thePets. PET INSURANCE. ASK A VET ONLINE ... Animal Refuge League (269) Maine, Westbrook, 217 Landing Rd (207) 854-9771. If you found a bug in the description, click here. Dehler Animal Clinic (89)Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, ME 04098. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Shannon Cote, Volunteer Coordinator, at [email protected] or (207) 517-3934.Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland, Westbrook, Maine. 45,426 likes · 2,807 talking about this · 4,645 were here. We are a life-saving organization! Join us, and save lives with us. ME Shelter...WESTBROOK — Hayley Chaimowitz has an enviable job title during her volunteer shifts at the Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland. The 24-year-old South Portland resident is a “cat ...Get more information for Animal Refuge League in Westbrook, ME. See reviews, map, get the address, and find directions.Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541. Sessions: Available on select Saturdays from 9:30-10:30am, or 4:30pm-5:30pm. Registration Fee: $20 per dog per class. ARLGP alumni dogs receive 20% off all class fees (when registering alumni: please enter promo code ‘alum’ at check-out to apply your adopter discount) register here. Westbrook ME | IRS ruling year: 1942 | EIN: 01-0212541 Organization Mission. The Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland nurtures the connection between pets and people to advance animal welfare and improve the quality of life in our community. Shelter Helpers represent the core of ARLGP’s volunteers, and provide hands-on animal care and support, as well as assist with daily shelter operations. Rain, snow, or shine, our shelter helpers volunteer at least once a week in a variety of ways. Weekly volunteers are required to be at least 13 years old (volunteers between 13 and 16 must ... WESTBROOK (WGME) -- Shelter pups from Maine will take center stage in Animal Planet's Puppy Bowl Sunday. Team Fluff will take on Team Ruff in hopes of winning the coveted "Lombarky Trophy" as well ...This 3-year-old dog is a love bug. Ziggy is a mixed-breed dog who was found abandoned in a dog park in Westbrook. According to WMTW, it is the currently featured animal from the Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland.The ARLGP waited for his person to claim him, and they never did.Read reviews & Book a veterinary appointment. Westbrook (Maine) ️ Animal Refuge League on thePets.Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541.An artist’s rendering shows the $6.5 million animal shelter that’s scheduled to open by the spring of 2016 on Stroudwater Street in Westbook. Courtesy Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland ...Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541.Meet Sophia, a Pit Bull Terrier Mix Dog for adoption, at Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland in Westbrook, ME on Petfinder. ... Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland Westbrook, ME Location Address 217 Landing Road Westbrook, ME 04092. Get directions ...Animal Refuge League. 449 Stroudwater Street, Westbrook, ME. Westbrook Animal Control. 690 Stroudwater Street, Westbrook, ME. Looking to adopt, or report a lost pet in Westbrook, ME? Quickly access information & services from 2 Animal Shelters near you!The mission of ARLGP is to provide temporary care and shelter for stray, abandoned, confiscated and relinquished animals, and to place as many as possible into responsible and caring homes; to work to create awareness and support for the humane treatment of all animals; to end animal overpopulation through education and the promotion of spaying … Homeless Animal Rescue Team of Maine, Inc is a 501(c)3 nonprofit cat shelter and adoption center. Our mission is to provide refuge, comfort, and comprehensive medical attention for all cats that have been surrendered, abandoned, injured, or abused–and to find appropriate community placements for them. WESTBROOK (WGME) -- The Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland says a lost cat was reunited with his family after 10 years last week. The shelter says a member of the public brought "Stewart ...We are always happy to educate and share what we do with our shoreline community. Shelter Address. 647 Horsehill Road. Westbrook, CT 06498. Phone. (860) 399-7561. Contact Name. Amanda Y. Contact eMail.Oct 29, 2021 · Updated:12:10 PM EST November 8, 2021. PORTLAND, Maine — Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland’s Shelter Sleep-In takes place on November 12. Twenty-one contestants will spend the night in a kennel with a four-legged, furry friend. The goal is to raise the most funds through friends, family, colleagues, and social media to help them take ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01 …Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541.An artist’s rendering shows the $6.5 million animal shelter that’s scheduled to open by the spring of 2016 on Stroudwater Street in Westbook. Courtesy Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland ...Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541.Dec 28, 2023 · 217 Landing Road Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558 Meet Moses, a Husky Mix Dog for adoption, at Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland in Westbrook, ME on Petfinder. Learn more about Moses today. ... Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland Westbrook, ME Location Address 217 Landing Road Westbrook, ME 04092. Get directions ... Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854 ... Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854 ... Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541.Westbrook, Maine, United States. 5 followers 5 connections See your mutual connections. View mutual connections with Bonnie ... kennel staff at Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland.Westbrook Animal Refuge League, ME: 1 MIL. North Conway, N.H. Humane Society: 1 MIL. Farmington, ME "dog pound:" 1 MIL.-----= 3 MIL. North Conway and Farmington pounds from: James S. Barnes "Westbrook:" signed from - "drunken, cripple 'Willy' hit by a snow plow as a young man sleeping in a 'snow bank.'" PTLD, ME … PLEASE NOTE: Admissions must be scheduled. To make an intake appointment, please call our ARLGP intake coordinators at (207) 517-3946. We will discuss the needs of your pet and collect information that will assist with easing the transition of your pet into our care. Please be prepared to provide veterinary records. Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541.Animal Refuge League. 690 Stroudwater St Westbrook ME 04092. (207) 887-7215. Claim this business. (207) 887-7215. Website. More.Dec 28, 2023 · 217 Landing Road Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558 Dec 28, 2023 · 217 Landing Road Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558 Westbrook Animal Refuge League - FacebookLocal & State. Gallery: Westbrook’s new Animal Refuge League shelter. 1 of 8. Jeana Roth, director of community engagement, plays with Beau, a 1-year-old German shepherd mix, on the new turf ...Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541. Pet Food Banks: To help support our community of pet families, the ARLGP provides pet food to those in need of temporary assistance. Register online to participate. Services Offered: spay/neuter, wellness, Pet Food Pantry Other Info: The ARLGP Spay/Neuter Program is designed to offer low-cost spay/neuter services to income-qualifying pet parents. County: Cumberland 3 days ago · Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854 ... Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. …Meet Honey, a Labrador Retriever Mix Dog for adoption, at Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland in Westbrook, ME on Petfinder. ... Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland Westbrook, ME Location Address 217 Landing Road …This 3-year-old dog is a love bug. Ziggy is a mixed-breed dog who was found abandoned in a dog park in Westbrook. According to WMTW, it is the currently featured animal from the Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland.The ARLGP waited for his person to claim him, and they never did.We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Westbrook Animal Refuge League. About . See all. Portland, ME 04092. 275 people like this. 275 people follow this. 111 people checked in here. Local Business. Photos . Animal Refuge League of Westbrook - FacebookExplore Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland Counselor salaries in Westbrook, ME collected directly from employees and jobs on Indeed. By using Indeed you agree to our ... Counselor hourly salaries in Westbrook, ME at Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland. Job Title.Westbrook Animal Refuge League - FacebookAn artist’s rendering shows the $6.5 million animal shelter that’s scheduled to open by the spring of 2016 on Stroudwater Street in Westbook. Courtesy Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland ...Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541.Animal Refuge League (207) 854-9771: 449 Stoudwater Street: Westbrook: Animal Welfare Society (207) 985-3244: Old Holland Road: West Kennebunk: Ark Animal Sanctuary (207) 532-4900: ... Pibbles & More Animal Rescue Inc. (207) 582-8574: 43 Spring St. Gardiner: Sheltie Rescue of Southern MaineThe Animal Control Department provides domestic animal control services in the Town of Casco. Stray & Abandoned Pets All stray animals picked up by the Animal Control Officer are taken to the Animal Refuge League at 449 Stroudwater Street, in Westbrook, Maine. Minnie. Dog: Mixed Breed, Medium (up to 44 lbs fully grown) Age: 2 years. Sex: Female. Location: Edgecomb Campus. Adoption Fee: $300. View Details. We have a lot of amazing dogs up for adoption in Midcoast Maine. Find your companion today! Looking for a veterinarian in Westbrook, Maine? Find local vet clinics, emergency vets, mobile services, and low-cost options. Pet Health Pet ... Westbrook. Find Vets in Westbrook. Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland. 217 Landing Rd, Westbrook, ME 04092, USA (207) 854-9771. Dehler Animal Clinic. 91 Larrabee Rd Ste 4, Westbrook, …The Animal Control Department provides domestic animal control services in the Town of Casco. Stray & Abandoned Pets All stray animals picked up by the Animal Control Officer are taken to the Animal Refuge League at 449 Stroudwater Street, in Westbrook, Maine.Westbrook Animal Refuge League. About . See all. Portland, ME 04092. 275 people like this. 275 people follow this. 111 people checked in here. Local Business. Photos . See all. Page transparency . See all. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. See actions taken by the people who manage and post ... Jeana Roth, director of community engagement, plays with Beau, a 1-year-old German shepherd mix, on the new turf romping area of the new Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland location in Westbrook. Homeless Animal Rescue Team of Maine, Inc is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization is a cat only animal shelter focused on the health and welfare of the cats, who come to us with our goal of finding all of them new homes. ... Our mission is to provide refuge, comfort, and comprehensive medical attention for all cats that have been surrendered ...We look forward to helping to match you with your new best friend and supporting you throughout the adoption process. Adopters are welcome to visit our Adoption Center without a scheduled appointment to meet adoptable pets including dogs, cats, birds and small animals. We are open 7 days a week, from 10 am – 3:30 pm.Maine Animal Shelter, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland is an animal rescue and pet adoption organization in Maine. ... Westbrook, Maine 04092 Phone: (207) 854-9771 Fax: (207) 854-4105. Mailing. P.O. Box 336 Westbrook, ME 04098. Maine Shelter ID# F131, F1558. Tax ID# 01-0212541.. Restore madison, Webstauraunt, Tommy shondell, Mars music hall, Triangle x ranch, Avani kalutara resort sri lanka, Orange unified district, Salt lake farmers market, Altnew.