Lo lo's chicken waffles - We go to Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles, a popular soul food Phoenix Arizona restaurant. Arizona locations include Phoenix, Scottsdale and Gilbert, AZ (also in ...

Lo lo's chicken wafflesLo lo's chicken waffles - Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles in Grapevine, TX, is a American restaurant with average rating of 4.2 stars. See what others have to say about Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles. Today, Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles will be open from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Don’t risk not having a table. Call ahead and reserve your table by calling (817) 251-2663.

There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles - Scottsdale menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order. lo-lo’s bottled water 3.50 fresh orange juice 5.00 “well lo-lo’s do” homemade lemonade, sweet tea & pepsi products a jar of drank3.79 kool-aid various flavors 3.79 on tap dranks for the fam signature dranks lo-lo’s punch 7 Red Berry Vodka, Red Kool-aid, Pineapple Juice blue ivy 7 vodka, blue kool-aid, sierra mist, fresh lemon the ... We just opened a Lo-Lo’s at Sky Harbor Airport in Terminal 4, and will be opening another in Gilbert, AZ. If you are interested in opening a Lo-Lo’s in your city, check out our franchise opportunity. Let’s spread the chicken and waffles love. Our Lo-Lo’s Office Catering Package includes everything listed in the flyer below for $875 and accommodates up to 25 people. Available Monday-Friday. 50 pieces of crispy fried chicken. 25 waffles made fresh at your event with warm syrup and whipped butter. 2 large sides served hot and fresh. As far as we here at Lo-Lo’s are concerned, it doesn’t matter because one just ain’t the same without the other. Our obsession with creating the juiciest, most flavorful fried chicken and the fluffiest, most melt-in- your-mouth waffles has, in turn, created something of an underground soul food revolution – one that’s slowly spreading downright deliciousness …LO-LO’S CHICKEN & WAFFLES - 117 Photos & 136 Reviews - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, Arizona - Yelp - Southern - Restaurant Reviews. … Everything was AMAZING! Highly recommended. I'm from LA, and Roscoe's is on point with their fried chicken. BUT... (don't @ me) Lo-Lo's fried chicken is better than Roscoes! It's crispy, moist, and not greasy like most. However, I do prefer Roscoes waffle over theirs, although the waffle is still pretty tasty. I would have liked it if it was ... Get delivery or takeout from Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles at 325 Hughes Center Drive in Las Vegas. Order online and track your order live. No delivery fee on your first order! Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles. 325 Hughes Center Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA. Open Hours: 10:30 AM - 8:25 PM. 16 - 26 min. Our Lo-Lo’s Office Catering Package includes everything listed in the flyer below for $875 and accommodates up to 25 people. Available Monday-Friday. 50 pieces of crispy fried chicken. 25 waffles made fresh at your event with warm syrup and whipped butter. 2 large sides served hot and fresh. We update our database frequently to ensure that the prices are as accurate as possible. On the Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles menu, the most expensive item is Teaser Trio (Any 3), which costs $19.00. The cheapest item on the menu is Two Eggs, which costs $3.00. Top Rated Items at Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles. French Fries $4.29.Jul 12, 2011 · Order food online at Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles, Scottsdale with Tripadvisor: See 341 unbiased reviews of Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles, ranked #150 on Tripadvisor among 1,204 restaurants in Scottsdale. 4.3 (75 ratings) • Soul Food. Read 5-Star Reviews More info. 1220 S Central Ave, Phoenix, Az 85003, AZ 85004. Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates. Soul Food • Fried Chicken • Chicken • American Fried Chicken • Waffles • Sandwich Sandwiches Mac and Cheese Waffles. Group order. Lo-Lo's Chicken And Waffles Scottsdale. 6,721 Reviews. $$. 3133 N Scottsdale Rd. Scottsdale, AZ 85257. Orders through Toast are commission free and go directly to this restaurant. Hours. Directions.As far as we here at Lo-Lo’s are concerned, it doesn’t matter because one just ain’t the same without the other. Our obsession with creating the juiciest, most flavorful fried chicken and the fluffiest, most melt-in- your-mouth waffles has, in turn, created something of an underground soul food revolution – one that’s slowly spreading downright deliciousness …Delivery & Pickup Options - 2716 reviews of Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles "For a long time I dreamed of going to Lo-Lo's. I'd heard about it from others like some sort of ancient mythology - it sounds amazing and fantastical but you know it can't really be true. When it comes to Lo-Lo's - believe the hype. Finding Lo-Lo's: I've driven …Delivery & Pickup Options - 1166 reviews of Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles "They serve breakfast ALL DAY. Like chicken and waffles? It's the traditional type (bone-in), but it is good. There was a bit of a wait to be seated, so I just sat at the bar - friendly service, for sure."Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles - DFW, Southlake, Texas. 26,307 likes · 60 talking about this · 64,462 were here. Authentic, mouth-watering, scratch-made soul food.4.3 (75 ratings) • Soul Food. Read 5-Star Reviews More info. 1220 S Central Ave, Phoenix, Az 85003, AZ 85004. Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates. Soul Food • Fried Chicken • Chicken • American Fried Chicken • Waffles • Sandwich Sandwiches Mac and Cheese Waffles. Group order.Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles. recipe. soul food. If you missed National Fried Chicken Day (July 6) and didn’t get a chance to feast on fabulous fowl, don’t fret: Lo …the food. Chicken & Waffles: The best combination since…? Alright, we give. One bite of the savory, crispy, slightly spicy meets the fluffy, maple syrupy, golden-buttery-goodness, …500. ratings. Ranked #1 for waffles in Phoenix. The Southern food at Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles is a can't miss. "Loved the chicken and waffles plus the fried mushrooms hit the spot!" (18 Tips) "mac & cheese and Koolaid " (5 Tips) " Tre Tre 's is the bomb!" (5 Tips)Saturday. Sat. 7AM-9PM. Updated on: Oct 29, 2023. All info on Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles in Phoenix - Call to book a table. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings.Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles. 1220 South Central Avenue, , AZ 85003 (602) 340-1304 Visit Website.Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles. 3.4 (1,531 reviews) Claimed. $$ Southern, Soul Food, Waffles. Closed 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM. See hours. See all 1.6k …As the Lo-Lo’s family grows across the country, so too do our employment opportunities. We are often looking for servers, hosts, kitchen staff, and management. If you’re interested in joining the Lo-Lo’s crew, please fill out our employment request form below, at or stop in at your local Lo-Lo’s location and fill out an application. Own ... 4.3 (75 ratings) • Soul Food. Read 5-Star Reviews More info. 1220 S Central Ave, Phoenix, Az 85003, AZ 85004. Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates. Soul Food • Fried Chicken • Chicken • American Fried Chicken • Waffles • Sandwich Sandwiches Mac and Cheese Waffles. Group order. Lo-Lo’s is proud to be a sponsor for the annual Tools 4 School drive in Phoenix. This community event is open to all students K-8 in the Phoenix area. We partner with area businesses and city officials to do the following: We hand out new backpacks stocked with a variety of essential school supplies. We offer onsite back-to-school …Delivery & Pickup Options - 1190 reviews of Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles "They serve breakfast ALL DAY. Like chicken and waffles? It's the traditional type (bone-in), but it is good. There was a bit of a wait to be seated, so I just sat at the bar - friendly service, for sure."Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles, 1450 TX-114, Grapevine, TX 76051, Mon - 11:00 am - 9:00 pm, Tue - 11:00 am - 9:00 pm, Wed - 11:00 am - 9:00 pm, Thu - 11:00 am - 9:00 pm, Fri - 10:00 am - 10:00 pm, Sat - 10:00 am - 10:00 pm, Sun - 10:00 am - 8:00 pmFrom Mama's Biscuits & Gravy to cheese eggs and grits to all the waffles you can handle, hit up Lo-Lo's for breakfast. find a lo-lo Location. Enter zip code. Take a look locations. Menu. All-Day Breakfast; Lo-Lo’s …1 pieces chicken prepared southern style, grits, 2 eggs, home fries and toast. Sheedahs Special $10.00. 1 succulent breast and wing, 1 delicious waffle. Nay-Nays $9.00. 2 delicious waffles, 2 eggs and bowl of grits. Toy-Toy $8.00. 2 chicken wings and 1 delicious waffle. Betty Boop $8.00. 1 juicy breast and waffle.See more reviews for this business. Top 10 Best Chicken and Waffles in Dallas, TX - March 2024 - Yelp - Maple Leaf Diner, Ellen's, Streets Fine Chicken, Yardbird, Palmer's, Kitchen + Kocktails by Kevin Kelley, Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles, Big Boi’s Chicken-N-Waffles, Bread Winners Cafe & Bakery - Uptown Dallas, Toasty Breakfast & Lunch. LO-LO’S PUNCH. The signature drank – red berry vodka, red Kool-Aid & pineapple juice. MELON MOJITO. MELON MOJITO. Cucumber watermelon vodka, muddled mint & lime ... Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles - Omaha. 2,757 likes. SoGood EventsLo-Lo's Traditional French Toast $14.00. 3 slices of traditional French (Texas) toast topped with chocolate, caramel and candied walnuts. Served with 2 sausage patties or 3 strips of bacon. Aunt Portia's Chicken Omelet $13.00. 4 eggs folded and served with chicken, cheese, onions and bell peppers. Ivan's Chorizo and Eggs $13.00.Start your review of Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles. Overall rating. 2932 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. Monya M. San Diego County, CA. 18. 12. Oct 22, 2023. I love coming here. Anytime I'm in Vegas I will always stop at Lo-Los. The prices have increased but so has inflation. As the Lo-Lo’s family grows across the country, so too do our employment opportunities. We are often looking for servers, hosts, kitchen staff, and management. If you’re interested in joining the Lo-Lo’s crew, please fill out our employment request form below, at or stop in at your local Lo-Lo’s location and fill out an application. Own ... Top 10 Best Chicken and Waffles in Chandler, AZ - March 2024 - Yelp - Hash Kitchen Chandler, Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles, Over Easy - Downtown Chandler, Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken - Mesa, Brunch Snob, Mr Wonderfuls Chicken and Waffles, Nana’s Kitchen, BLD Chandler, Cafe Morning BuzzSee more reviews for this business. Top 10 Best Chicken and Waffles in Las Vegas, NV - March 2024 - Yelp - Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles, Yardbird, Mama Bird, Truffles N Bacon Cafe, Hash House A Go Go, Gritz Cafe, Bespoke All Day Cafe, The Meat Wagon, The Crack Shack, La Madre Canyon Grill.1 pieces chicken prepared southern style, grits, 2 eggs, home fries and toast. Sheedahs Special $10.00. 1 succulent breast and wing, 1 delicious waffle. Nay-Nays $9.00. 2 delicious waffles, 2 eggs and bowl of grits. Toy-Toy $8.00. 2 chicken wings and 1 delicious waffle. Betty Boop $8.00. 1 juicy breast and waffle.There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles - Gilbert menu, simply choose the items …Start your review of Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles. Overall rating. 14 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. Kim M. Elite 24. Fort Wayne, IN. 42. 426. 661. Dec 4, 2023. 10/10 highly would recommend This isn't a large space- but there is plenty of room for fun, food, music. It's a ...We update our database frequently to ensure that the prices are as accurate as possible. On the Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles menu, the most expensive item is Teaser Trio (Any 3), which costs $19.00. The cheapest item on the menu is Two Eggs, which costs $3.00. Top Rated Items at Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles. French Fries $4.29.Sep 9, 2014 · Tell us a little bit about the financial performance of your Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles locations. Our existing Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles restaurants in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona have ... Soul Food, Fried Chicken. $$. 1220 S. Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85004. 602-340-1304. website. view menu. One of Phoenix's best soul food restaurants, Lo Lo's Chicken and Waffles is bound to make ... Delivery & Pickup Options - 2791 reviews of Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles "For a long time I dreamed of going to Lo-Lo's. I'd heard about it from others like some sort of ancient mythology - it sounds amazing and fantastical but you know it can't really be true. When it comes to Lo-Lo's - believe the hype. Finding Lo-Lo's: I've driven down Central SO many …Chocolate Milk. $3.50. Red Bull. $5.00. Strawberry Lemonade. $5.50. Order delivery or pickup from Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles in Las Vegas! View Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles's February 2024 deals and menus.Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles. recipe. soul food. If you missed National Fried Chicken Day (July 6) and didn’t get a chance to feast on fabulous fowl, don’t fret: Lo …The same chicken, waffles and soul food favorites that you enjoy today inside every Lo-Lo’s location are the authentic, untouched recipes that Larry created in the back of his grandmother’s restaurant all those years ago. CAREER SEARCH. For best results please search by city & state.Lo-lo's Chicken & Waffles. Unclaimed. Review. Save. Share. 133 reviews #25 of 92 Restaurants in Southlake $$ - $$$ American. 1201 E State Highway 114 Ste 100, Southlake, TX 76092-6590 +1 817-251-2663 Website Menu. Open now : 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Improve this listing. Specialties: We are a family owned and operated restaurant; offering award winning soul food, amazing service, and a fun atmosphere that is unlike any other in the valley. We have won numerous awards for our juicy, southern fried chicken and delicious melt-in-your-mouth golden brown waffles. We are also well loved for our other scrumptious soul food favorites such as mac & cheese, collard ... Mar 31, 2021 · Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles. 1220 South Central Avenue, , AZ 85003 (602) 340-1304 Visit Website. Went to Lo-Lo's after a spring training game at Scottsdale Stadium nearby. Ordered fried chicken breasts with waffles and fried green tomatoes. The fried chicken came out about 5 minutes after ordering and was obviously not made fresh. It was dry and unappetizing. The fried green tomatoes eas very good. Everything was AMAZING! Highly recommended. I'm from LA, and Roscoe's is on point with their fried chicken. BUT... (don't @ me) Lo-Lo's fried chicken is better than Roscoes! It's crispy, moist, and not greasy like most. However, I do prefer Roscoes waffle over theirs, although the waffle is still pretty tasty. I would have liked it if it was ... Order food online at Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles, Scottsdale with Tripadvisor: See 341 unbiased reviews of Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles, ranked #150 on Tripadvisor among 1,204 restaurants in Scottsdale.5. Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles. “Classic southern chicken, waffle and soul food spot in the middle of Scottsdale.” more. 6. The Lola. 7. Gus’s World Famous Fried Chicken - Van Buren. “If you people think this is quality fried chicken, you have clearly never been in the south.” more. 8.3.9 - 239 reviews. Rate your experience! $$ • Soul Food, Chicken Shop, Pet Friendly. Hours: 10AM - 10PM. 325 Hughes Center Dr, Las Vegas. (702) 483-4311. Menu Order Online.Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles, 3133 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, Mon - 10:00 am - 9:00 pm, Tue - 10:00 am - 9:00 pm, Wed - 10:00 am - 9:00 pm, Thu - 10:00 am - 9:00 pm, Fri - 10:00 am - 9:00 pm, Sat - 8:00 am - 9:00 pm, Sun - 8:00 am …Jul 12, 2011 · Order food online at Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles, Scottsdale with Tripadvisor: See 341 unbiased reviews of Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles, ranked #150 on Tripadvisor among 1,204 restaurants in Scottsdale. Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles - DFW, Southlake, Texas. 26,307 likes · 60 talking about this · 64,462 were here. Authentic, mouth-watering, scratch-made soul food. As far as we here at Lo-Lo’s are concerned, it doesn’t matter because one just ain’t the same without the other. Our obsession with creating the juiciest, most flavorful fried chicken and the fluffiest, most melt-in- your-mouth waffles has, in turn, created something of an underground soul food revolution – one that’s slowly spreading downright deliciousness across the country. Start your review of Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles. Overall rating. 1382 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. Jessica W. Aubrey, TX. 0. 19. 17. Mar 6, 2023. 3 photos. 1st time patron. The music playlist was a vibe (I …Delivery & Pickup Options - 2716 reviews of Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles "For a long time I dreamed of going to Lo-Lo's. I'd heard about it from others like some sort of ancient mythology - it sounds amazing and fantastical but you know it can't really be true. When it comes to Lo-Lo's - believe the hype. Finding Lo-Lo's: I've driven …Find out what works well at Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles from the people who know best. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. Uncover why Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles is the best company for you.Start your review of Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles. Overall rating. 1382 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. Jessica W. Aubrey, TX. 0. 19. 17. Mar 6, 2023. 3 photos. 1st time patron. The music playlist was a vibe (I …Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles - Dallas. Call Menu Info. 1201 E State Highway 114 Southlake, TX 76092 Uber. MORE PHOTOS. The Eats ... Your choice of fish & grits or fish & chips – catfish or Lo-Lo's redfish (cod) Uncle Brotha's Shrimp and Grits Seven jumbo shrimp sautéed with mushrooms, scallions, bacon, a zest of lemon, …LO-LO'S CHICKEN AND WAFFLES, INC. is a Nevada Domestic Corporation filed on June 8, 2005. The company's filing status is listed as Permanently Revoked (7/1/2012) and its File Number is E0380302005-4. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Corporate Capital Inc and is located at 7848 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89117.Delivery & Pickup Options - 1185 reviews of Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles "They serve breakfast ALL DAY. Like chicken and waffles? It's the traditional type (bone-in), but it is good. There was a bit of a wait to be seated, so I just sat at the bar - friendly service, for sure."Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles, 3133 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, Mon - 10:00 am - 9:00 pm, Tue - 10:00 am - 9:00 pm, Wed - 10:00 am - 9:00 pm, Thu - 10:00 am - 9:00 pm, Fri - 10:00 am - 9:00 pm, Sat - 8:00 am - 9:00 pm, Sun - 8:00 am …The same chicken, waffles and soul food favorites that you enjoy today inside every Lo-Lo’s location are the authentic, untouched recipes that Larry created in the back of his grandmother’s restaurant all those years ago. CAREER SEARCH. For best results please search by city & state.Lo Lo's Chicken and Waffles, Phoenix: See 294 unbiased reviews of Lo Lo's Chicken and Waffles, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor …Specialties: We are a family owned and operated restaurant; offering award winning soul food, amazing service, and a fun atmosphere that is unlike any …See more reviews for this business. Top 10 Best Chicken and Waffles in Phoenix, AZ - March 2024 - Yelp - Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles, Momma’s Soul Fish & Chicken, Johnny's Chicken And Waffles, Bids Chicken & Waffles, Original Breakfast House, Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken - Van Buren, SugarJam, …Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles - Gilbert. 366 North Gilbert Road, Gilbert, AZ 85233. Get Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles's delivery & pickup! Order online with DoorDash and get Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles's delivered to your door. No-contact delivery and … When it comes to the financial side of the Lo-Lo’s franchise opportunity, here are the numbers involved. initial investment: $850,000 – $2,300,000 not including land; My sister & I treated ourselves to classic Southern dishes at Lo-lo's Chicken & Waffles. Overall - great food & great service. It has a home-y feel to it, so just sit down, relax, & have a good time over some good food. (Too bad my pics didn't do this place justice.) The portions were big, & the chicken was juicy. Rarely does a business have a second chance to make a first impression. I visited Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles with three other family members, on Sunday, May 29th. I planned ahead and joined the wait list. After a 45 minute drive, I checked in at 6:50 and waited beyond the allotted time (we were to be seated between 7:20-7:35).Menu for Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles Breakfast Add breakfast to your meal Bacon, Sausage, Turkey Bacon, Hot Links for $3. KK's. 3pc chix southern style, 2 waffles, grits & 2 eggs with cheese & onions. 8 reviews 1 photo. $15.00 Baby Ray. 3pc …Apr 14, 2021 · Order food online at Lolo's Chicken & Waffles, Gilbert with Tripadvisor: See 142 unbiased reviews of Lolo's Chicken & Waffles, ranked #93 on Tripadvisor among 605 restaurants in Gilbert. Delivery & Pickup Options - 2791 reviews of Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles "For a long time I dreamed of going to Lo-Lo's. I'd heard about it from others like some sort of ancient mythology - it sounds amazing and fantastical but you know it can't really be true. When it comes to Lo-Lo's - believe the hype. Finding Lo-Lo's: I've driven down Central SO many …Ezgo golf buggy, K bar s lodge, City of fredericksburg va, Olive garden joplin mo, Sand harbor hotel and marina pompano beach, Toyota bradenton, Compassion church, Nhlshop com, Hand and stone lake mary, Maui napili kai beach resort, Walmart west union ohio, Fredericksburg academy, Cnb waxahachie, City of commerce ca

LO-LO’S CHICKEN & WAFFLES - 2512 Photos & 2871 Reviews - 1220 S Central Ave, Phoenix, Arizona - Southern - Restaurant Reviews - Phone …. Camas wa city

Lo lo's chicken wafflescoral cliffs

Menu. Locations. FAQS. Employment Opportunities. Franchise. Who cares: Privacy. Site Map. © 2024 Lo Lo's Inc.. All Rights Reserved. Corporate: 1220 S Central Ave | …Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles 2935 reviews $$ Soul Food, Chicken Shop, Breakfast & Brunch. 325 Howard Hughes Pkwy. Las Vegas, NV 89169. Waitlist Details. Check-in with the host upon arrival. If the restaurant is busy, there may be a short wait. Waitlist is closed.Start your review of Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles. Overall rating. 1382 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. Jessica W. Aubrey, TX. 0. 19. 17. Mar 6, 2023. 3 photos. 1st time patron. The music playlist was a vibe (I … LO-LO’S PUNCH. The signature drank – red berry vodka, red Kool-Aid & pineapple juice. MELON MOJITO. MELON MOJITO. Cucumber watermelon vodka, muddled mint & lime ... LO-LO’S PUNCH. The signature drank – red berry vodka, red Kool-Aid & pineapple juice. MELON MOJITO. MELON MOJITO. Cucumber watermelon vodka, muddled mint & lime ... Order food online at Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles, Scottsdale with Tripadvisor: See 341 unbiased reviews of Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles, ranked #150 on Tripadvisor among 1,204 restaurants in Scottsdale.Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles - DFW, Southlake, Texas. 26,307 likes · 60 talking about this · 64,462 were here. Authentic, mouth-watering, scratch-made soul... Went to Lo-Lo's after a spring training game at Scottsdale Stadium nearby. Ordered fried chicken breasts with waffles and fried green tomatoes. The fried chicken came out about 5 minutes after ordering and was obviously not made fresh. It was dry and unappetizing. The fried green tomatoes eas very good. Lo-Lo’s is proud to be a sponsor for the annual Tools 4 School drive in Phoenix. This community event is open to all students K-8 in the Phoenix area. We partner with area businesses and city officials to do the following: We hand out new backpacks stocked with a variety of essential school supplies. We offer onsite back-to-school …There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles - Scottsdale menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.Order food online at Lolo's Chicken & Waffles, Gilbert with Tripadvisor: See 142 unbiased reviews of Lolo's Chicken & Waffles, ranked #93 on Tripadvisor among 605 restaurants in Gilbert.Lo-lo's Chicken & Waffles. Unclaimed. Review. Save. Share. 133 reviews #25 of 92 Restaurants in Southlake $$ - $$$ American. 1201 E State Highway 114 Ste …Start your review of Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles. Overall rating. 2862 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. Jacintha T. Elite 23. Arbutus, MD. 24. 236. 332. Jul 3, 2023. 1 photo. Reservation Process Used Google to "join the waitlist". Had a 3 hour wait time. Checked in at ... Locals can’t get enough of the chicken and waffles that Larry “Lo-Lo” White slings at his namesake Phoenix joint. The fried bird is punched up with 11 secret spices, and the waffles are made ... 1220 S Central Ave Near The Intersection Of South Central Avenue and West Yavapai Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004-2736. Central City. Website. Email. +1 602-340-1304.You know we’d love to hear it! Take a quick sec to tell us what’s on your mind. Name*. Email*. Phone. Message*. email me mo’ specials. Have a question, concern, or compliment? Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles, Phoenix, Arizona. 29,476 likes · 82 talking about this · 166,228 were here. We serve chicken and waffles all day, as well as Southern favorites such as catfish, chicken... Sandy Sand's Red Velvet Cake. $4.00. Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles is owned by Larry "Lo-Lo" White, the grandson of Mrs. White, the owner of Phoenix landmark Mrs. White's Golden Rule Cafe. Larry began his career in the restaurant business as soon as he was able to walk, talk, and bus a table at Mrs. White's. Just the way we like it. Lo-Lo’s is the simple name behind the serious soul food franchise taking the country by storm. Our winning combination of scratch-made chicken & waffles may be the basis of our success, but it’s far from the only business secret we’ve got. We invite you to learn the ins and outs of the Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles ... Start your review of Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles. Overall rating. 1382 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. Jessica W. Aubrey, TX. 0. 19. 17. Mar 6, 2023. 3 photos. 1st time patron. The music playlist was a vibe (I … When it comes to the financial side of the Lo-Lo’s franchise opportunity, here are the numbers involved. initial investment: $850,000 – $2,300,000 not including land; Soul Food, Fried Chicken. $$. 1220 S. Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85004. 602-340-1304. website. view menu. One of Phoenix's best soul food restaurants, Lo Lo's Chicken and Waffles is bound to make ...Lo Lo's Chicken & Waffles 10 W. Yuma St., Phoenix Central Phoenix 602-340-1304 28 articles Related Articles The Top 10 Chicken Sandwiches in Greater Phoenix By Allison YoungLo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles. Unclaimed. Review. Save. Share. 158 reviews #237 of 1,735 Restaurants in Phoenix $$ - $$$ American. 1220 S Central Ave Near The Intersection Of South Central …As far as we here at Lo-Lo’s are concerned, it doesn’t matter because one just ain’t the same without the other. Our obsession with creating the juiciest, most flavorful fried chicken and the fluffiest, most melt-in- your-mouth waffles has, in turn, created something of an underground soul food revolution – one that’s slowly spreading downright deliciousness …Specialties: We are a family owned and operated restaurant; offering award winning soul food, amazing service, and a fun atmosphere that is unlike any other in the valley. We have won numerous awards for our juicy, southern fried chicken and delicious melt-in-your-mouth golden brown waffles. We are also well loved for our …Delivery & Pickup Options - 1190 reviews of Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles "They serve breakfast ALL DAY. Like chicken and waffles? It's the traditional type (bone-in), but it is good. There was a bit of a wait to be seated, so I just sat at the bar - friendly service, for sure."Lo-lo's Chicken & Waffles Menu. Lo-lo's Chicken & Waffles Menu and Prices. 4.5 based on 459 votes Chicken; Choose My State. AZ. Lo-lo's Chicken & Waffles Menu. Order Online. Beverages: A Jar Of Drank: 0. $2.49 (free refills while dining in), homemade lemonade, red kool-aid, sweet-tea, pepsi, orange, sierra mist, dr. pepper, fruit punch, diet pepsi.Scottsdale Lo-Lo’s Location: $3,247,000* Gilbert Lo-Lo’s Location: $2,656,800* We would love to tell you more about the ins and outs of the Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles franchise and why our award-winning soul food recipes beg to be replicated in markets across the U.S. Find out why Lo-Lo’s soul food revolution is like no other!Catering. Locations. About Lo-Lo’S. Order Now. All-Day Breakfast view all. Late Night Menu view all. Lo-Lo's Hood Classics view all. The Eats view all. Desserts & Dranks view all. …Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles was an immediate hit when it debuted at the Best in the West retail center early last year, but in the words of founder Larry "Lolo" White, the restaurant operators "didn ... We did take out (side door where the delivery services get food), and our take-out girl was friendly and quick to greet us and show us menus. We got a Betty Boob #8 (1 breast/waffle) and the Lil Amadi #9 (2 Thigh option/Waffle). Delivery & Pickup Options - 1377 reviews of Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles "First and foremost, I've loved loved going to Lo-Lo's to eat. We've been to the current location twice now. Just this past Sunday, 10/19/2014, we arrived in time for the doors to open at 7am. The music was loud. Yes, on a Sunday morning at 7am, it was loud …Specialties: We are a family owned and operated restaurant; offering award winning soul food, amazing service, and a fun atmosphere that is unlike any other in the valley. We have won numerous awards for our juicy, southern fried chicken and delicious melt-in-your-mouth golden brown waffles. We are also well loved for our … Soul Food, Fried Chicken. $$. 1220 S. Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85004. 602-340-1304. website. view menu. One of Phoenix's best soul food restaurants, Lo Lo's Chicken and Waffles is bound to make ... Start your review of Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles. Overall rating. 2932 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. Monya M. San Diego County, CA. 18. 12. Oct 22, 2023. I love coming here. Anytime I'm in Vegas I will always stop at Lo-Los. The prices have increased but so has inflation.Established in 2002, Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles is family restaurant, serving various chicken specialty dishes. Based in Phoenix, Ariz., the eatery offers southern favorite dishes, such as catfish, chicken gizzards, collard greens, grits and the cheesiest macaroni in town, to name a few. Its menu comprises of puffs chicken tender basket ...Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles, Phoenix, Arizona. 29,476 likes · 82 talking about this · 166,228 were here. We serve chicken and waffles all day, as well as...Delivery & Pickup Options - 1190 reviews of Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles "They serve breakfast ALL DAY. Like chicken and waffles? It's the traditional type (bone-in), but it is good. There was a bit of a wait to be seated, so I just sat at the bar - friendly service, for sure."Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles. 3.4 (1,531 reviews) Claimed. $$ Southern, Soul Food, Waffles. Closed 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM. See hours. See all 1.6k …Delivery & Pickup Options - 1372 reviews of Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles "First and foremost, I've loved loved going to Lo-Lo's to eat. We've been to the current location twice now. Just this past Sunday, 10/19/2014, we arrived in time for the doors to open at 7am. The music was loud. Yes, on a Sunday morning at 7am, it was loud …Just the way we like it. Lo-Lo’s is the simple name behind the serious soul food franchise taking the country by storm. Our winning combination of scratch-made chicken & waffles may be the basis of our success, but it’s far from the only business secret we’ve got. We invite you to learn the ins and outs of the Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles ...Mar 31, 2021 · Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles. 1220 South Central Avenue, , AZ 85003 (602) 340-1304 Visit Website. Delivery & Pickup Options - 2205 reviews of Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles "The wait for this restaurant to open has been insane! Thankfully for IG, I am up to date on everything. This is where the old Tony Roma's used to be, in case you missed the bright yellow Lo-Lo's sign! Soul Food, Fried Chicken. $$. 1220 S. Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85004. 602-340-1304. website. view menu. One of Phoenix's best soul food restaurants, Lo Lo's Chicken and Waffles is bound to make ... LO-LO’S PUNCH. The signature drank – red berry vodka, red Kool-Aid & pineapple juice. MELON MOJITO. MELON MOJITO. Cucumber watermelon vodka, muddled mint & lime ... Start your review of Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles. Overall rating. 2762 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search … PHAT AZZ Samich. Your choice of chicken or catfish fillet served on a seame seed bun w/ bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and your choice of mayo ranch or Thousand Island dressing. $12.00. Add fries to your Samich (More) $2.00. Add Avocado (More) $1.00. I love this place. Amazing food and service. "Lil Amadi" was phenomenal, Chicken in waffles are one of my new favorite food variation so Delicious! Specially after drinking down on old town, then stop by Lo-Lo's and pick up some chicken & waffles late night is the way mmmm. Getting a craving now, you can never get …Start your review of Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles. Overall rating. 14 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search reviews. Kim M. Elite 24. Fort Wayne, IN. 42. 426. 661. Dec 4, 2023. 10/10 highly would recommend This isn't a large space- but there is plenty of room for fun, food, music. It's a ...Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles. Call Menu Info. 2765 North Scottsdale Road Scottsdale, AZ 85257 Uber. MORE PHOTOS. Breakfast Menu Breakfast. Add breakfast to your meal Bacon, Sausage, Turkey Bacon, Hot Links for $3. KK's $15.00 3pc chix southern style, 2 waffles, grits & 2 eggs with cheese & onions. ...Triple A Cafe. 128. Breakfast & Brunch, Burgers, Cafes. Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles is a Yelp advertiser. Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles, 1450 TX-114, …Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles in Grapevine, TX, is a American restaurant with average rating of 4.2 stars. See what others have to say about Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles. Today, Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles will be open from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Don’t risk not having a table. Call ahead and reserve your table by calling (817) 251-2663.Menu. Locations. FAQS. Employment Opportunities. Franchise. Who cares: Privacy. Site Map. © 2024 Lo Lo's Inc.. All Rights Reserved. Corporate: 1220 S Central Ave | …Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles - Grapevine, TX Dallas / Grapevine. No reviews yet. 1450 W State Highway 114. Suite 500. Grapevine, TX 76051. Orders through Toast are commission free and go directly to this restaurant. Hours. Start your review of Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles. Overall rating. 2862 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search ... 1. KK’S. Three piece chicken southern style, two waffles, grits & two eggs* with cheese & onions. 2. BABY RAY. Three piece chicken smothered with gravy & onions, with two waffles. 3. LO-LO’S. Three piece chicken prepared southern style, with two golden waffles. The rapper was taken down and cuffed Tuesday outside Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles in Vegas ... in what appears to have been an undercover operation. Eyewitnesses tell us 6-8 officers were in on the ...Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles - Dallas. Call Menu Info. 1201 E State Highway 114 Southlake, TX 76092 Uber. MORE PHOTOS. The Eats ... Your choice of fish & grits or fish & chips – catfish or Lo-Lo's redfish (cod) Uncle Brotha's Shrimp and Grits Seven jumbo shrimp sautéed with mushrooms, scallions, bacon, a zest of lemon, …the food. Chicken & Waffles: The best combination since…? Alright, we give. One bite of the savory, crispy, slightly spicy meets the fluffy, maple syrupy, golden-buttery-goodness, …Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles - Omaha. 2,757 likes. SoGood EventsOrder food online at Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles, Scottsdale with Tripadvisor: See 341 unbiased reviews of Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles, ranked #150 on Tripadvisor among 1,204 restaurants in Scottsdale.The food, the people, the atmosphere…it was contagious, and it wasn’t long before Larry would start experimenting with his own recipes. Over the next 10 years, Larry (“Lo-Lo” by that point) would tirelessly perfect his now famous fried chicken and homemade waffle recipes. In 2002, the first 1,000 sq. ft. restaurant opened and started to ... Start your review of Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles. Overall rating. 2862 reviews. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars. 2 stars. 1 star. Filter by rating. Search reviews. Search ... Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles truly has a passion for creating the juiciest, most flavorful fried chicken and the fluffiest, most melt-in-your-mouth waffles anywhere. In doing so, Lo-Lo’s has created something of an underground soul food revolution – one that’s slowly spreading downright deliciousness across the country. Address. …Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles is owned by Larry "Lo-Lo" White, the grandson of Mrs. White, the owner of Phoenix landmark Mrs. White's Golden Rule Cafe. Larry began his career in the restaurant business as soon as he was able to walk, talk, and bus a table at Mrs. White's. Later, as an adult, Larry started preparing chicken and waffles after-hours at Mrs. …From Mama's Biscuits & Gravy to cheese eggs and grits to all the waffles you can handle, hit up Lo-Lo's for breakfast. find a lo-lo Location. Enter zip code. Take a look locations. Menu. All-Day Breakfast; Lo-Lo’s …. Your home outlet, Sushi rotary sushi bar, Burgers and bottles, Argentina bakery, Red fox inn and tavern middleburg, Capbluecross, Palomar university, Harraseeket inn, Home two suites.