Rita b huff - Please let us know what's on your mind. Have a question for us? Ask away.

Rita b huffRita b huff - There's an issue and the page could not be loaded. Reload page. 1,179 Followers, 1,152 Following, 884 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Rita B Huff Humane Society (@ritabhuff)

The dog days of summer….. our pets are over all the 100 degree heat. Beginning Thursday August 4th!! All our adult dogs will be 45$ adoption fee!! We want to see our pets out of the shelter and...Come join us on Sunday May 5th for one of the best RIta B Huff fund raisers!! Tickets... Boomer says he’s all dressed up and ready for Cinco de Mayo !!! Come join us on Sunday May 5th for one of the best RIta B Huff fund raisers!! Tickets available at Rita B HuffApr 28, 2021 · KITTY AMAZON WISHLIST: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2G01MNKG6Y2LN?ref_=wl_share Rita B Huff Humane Society has taken in 32 cats and kittens since April 1st ... Rita B. Huff Humane Society Of Walker County is a partner of Best Friends, working together to save the lives of dogs and cats in communities like yours across the country.Charlotte!!! We are so happy for Charlotte! She is such a good easy going dog and definitely deserved a wonderful home! We think she found it!! Thank...Pet of the Week Hi, my name is Smokey! My friends at Rita B. Huff Humane Society believe I’m a 2 year old retriever mix! I am super cuddly and really love human affection!! I also enjoy playing...Rita B. Huff Humane Society Huntsville, Texas. 125 reviews. Book an appointment. Online booking unavailable. Please call. (936) 295-4666. or. ASK A VET ONLINE. *with …Rita B. Huff Humane Society · Rita B. Huff Humane Society in Huntsville, TX is a no-kill animal shelter dedicated to preserving the lives and well-being of animals through adoption, rescue, spaying and neutering, and education. Serving the citizens of Walker County, they strive to protect the health, safety, and welfare of animals, children, and residents in the community. Our pets at Rita B Huff are in need again! We are almost out of adult dog food and peanut butter!! Thank you!! Rita B Huff Humane Society Huntsville, TexasLog In. Forgot Account?CONTACT | Rita B. Huff. Contact. Phone & Email. (936) 295-4666. [email protected]. Open Hours. Monday-Friday: 12pm – 5pm. Saturday: 12pm – 4pm. Sunday: Closed. …Legal writing pads – size 5×8. Laminating Sheets. Printer Paper. Large Nitrile exam gloves – non latex, textured fingertips, no powder. Phone & Email. (936) 295-4666. [email protected]. Open Hours. Monday-Friday: 12pm – 5pm.Coral and Peach!! Available soon at Rita B Huff Humane Society Huntsville TexasRita B. Huff Humane Society of Walker County- Pawtoberfest 2022. 141 likes · 2 talking about this. Fundraiser to raise awareness and funds for the shelter.Parker was found this morning abandoned in Rita B Huff Humane Society parking lot. Tied by his leash to an empty crate. Every time he moved he drug the crate with him. He was extremely scared by time...“Rita B. Huff, as an organization, is here to protect animals from people.” “We are a private, nonprofit organization that was founded with the intent to rescue animals and find them forever ...Found off Acorn Hill off Hwy 19. Collar, no tags, no microchip. If he is your pet, or you know him, please call Rita B Huff Humane Society 936-295-4666Rita B Huff Humane Society here with Johnny Cash!!! He has a nacho chip. We are open today noon until 5 pm. Thursday February 2nd. Available for... 20 reviews and 19 photos of Rita B. Huff Humane Society "This place gets 5 stars for introducing me to my Lilly Cupcake (refer to blonde hairy thing in profile picture), 1 star for literally everything else, and that averages out to 3 stars, folks. Animal shelters are poor- I get it. However, this was no excuse for my experience there. Coral and Peach!! Available soon at Rita B Huff Humane Society Huntsville Texas1.8K views, 54 likes, 48 loves, 8 comments, 52 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Rita B. Huff Humane Society: Koda & Panda!! Having some beach ball fun!!! Both are available for adoption through... The Rita B. Huff Humane Society was founded in 1982 by a group of concerned citizens of Walker County. The organization took its name for Dr. Rita B. Huff, a professor and Chair of the Accounting Department at SHSU. She took in many stray dogs and cats, nursed them to health, had them spayed or neutered and found them homes. Rita B. Huff Humane Society. March 22, 2021 · Puddin went to a KISS, (Kats in Support of Shelters), event today!! She loved all the attention! And she did great with all the students!! Puddin is Rita B Huff Humane Society dog of the week until Wednesday! Her fee has been reduced until Wednesday! Hurry!1.8K views, 54 likes, 49 loves, 12 comments, 65 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Rita B. Huff Humane Society: Betty White needs a home!!! Available for adoption at Rita B Huff Humane Society,...Rita B Huff Humane Society is open today!!! 12 to 5 pm. We will also be at the MASH Event today!!! This morning at 9 am. Who will we take? Stay tuned!! To KSAM Radio 101.7 !! Rita B Huff Humane Society Huntsville, Texas Below~some of our box puppies!! Thriving!!Success Stories. SEND US YOUR ADOPTION SUCCESS STORY! When I lived in Huntsville I volunteered at the shelter, and one day when I went into the cat room the most adorable ball of fluff met me at the door meowing. I scooped him up and said, “Oh my, this is MY kitten.”. It took a few weeks before I could convince my mom to let me adopt him ...Kimmy! Picture 1,2&3. 10 months old. Spayed, vaccinated, and microchipped. Dog and cat friendly. She’s waiting for a home at Rita B Huff Humane Society!! Along with many others!! Valentine’s Day... Rita B. Huff Humane Society is a Texas nonprofit organization, with an organization inception date of March, 1984. Additionally, we are a tax-exempt agency. To view a copy of our IRS Determination Letter please contact our Administrative Supervisor at [email protected] . Unless they are in danger of being hit by a car, attacked by another dog, or shot. They can usually find their way home. Please call the local authorities about the found pet. Sadie now has a microchip in case she is ever lost again. We are thankful Sadie is back with her people!! Rita B Huff Humane Society Huntsville, TexasRita B Huff Humane Society has learned a little about this dog. His name is Shorty. His owner died about 4 years ago. He was re-homed. That person got sick and he was rehomed again but that's where...Clark and Dorothy!!! Available at Rita B Huff Humane Society!! More. Rita B. Huff Humane Society's Photos. Tagged photos. Albums. Rita B. Huff Humane Society, Huntsville, Texas. 13,421 likes · 1,314 talking about this · 770 were here. Our mission is to promise a chance at life & well-being to animals that are in our care,... The Rita B. Huff Humane Society of Walker County was organized in 1982 by a group of interested citizens. The Society took its name from Dr. Rita B. Huff, professor and chairman of the Accounting Department at Sam Houston State University in Huntsville. Dr. Huff loved animals and used her ranch east of town as a personal animal shelter. Rita B. Huff Humane Society of Walker County, located in Huntsville, TX. An animal shelter for Cats, Dogs, and Rodents. Showing the count and type of animals currently present at the shelter. See more of Rita B. Huff Humane Society on Facebook. Log In. or. Create new account. Log In Rita B Huff Humane Society Huntsville, Texas. Awe so cute , praying they will pick the perfect family & be loved & cared for.Rita B. Huff Humane Society. Address. 580 Bear Kat Boulevard. Huntsville , Texas , 77340. Phone. 936-295-4666. Hours. Monday 11:00 am - 04:00 pm, Tuesday 11:00 am - …1.2K views, 45 likes, 39 loves, 12 comments, 43 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Rita B. Huff Humane Society: Panda & Koda Litter mate pups. Heeler husky blend. Available for adoption at Rita B...Nov 16, 2016 · “Rita B. Huff, as an organization, is here to protect animals from people.” “We are a private, nonprofit organization that was founded with the intent to rescue animals and find them forever ... Feline Friday! Adopt one- get them a friend for free! Cats always do best in pairs ! Please come visit us at Rita B Huff Humane Society!Adopted!! Our Feline Friday has been a big hit! Two for one so the get a home with a buddy! Finding great homes for our homeless! Rita B Huff Humane Society!! Business Profile for Rita B. Huff Humane Society. Animal Shelter. At-a-glance. Contact Information. 530 Bearkat Blvd. Huntsville, TX 77340-5246 (936) 295-4666. Customer Reviews. 1/5 stars. ADOPTED!!! Rita B Huff Humane Society is Thankful to our adopters!!! Happy life pets!!! Rita B Huff Humane Society1.8K views, 54 likes, 49 loves, 12 comments, 65 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Rita B. Huff Humane Society: Betty White needs a home!!! Available for adoption at Rita B Huff Humane Society,...Rita B Huff Humane Society will be at Tractor Supply in Huntsville today for a adoption event!!! 10-2pm!! Our shelter is also open!! Come meet our pets!!! 530 Bearkat Blvd. Huntsville, Texas Rita B Huff Humane SocietyThese little babies are dreaming about Purina Kitten Chow ... because we are completely OUT! Want to make a charitable donation for Christmas? Gift...Rita B Huff Humane Society is open today!! Saturday April 3rd. From noon to 4 pm. Juno is ready for a home!! She and Paulie came in together as strays....Rita B. Huff Humane Society of Walker County, located in Huntsville, TX. An animal shelter for Cats, Dogs, and Rodents. Showing the count and type of animals currently present at the shelter.· April 26, 2016 · . Shared with Public. The Board of Directors of Rita B. Huff Adoption Center are blessed to announce that we are now a No-Kill facility. We have joined the …Rita B Huff Humane Society here with Johnny Cash!!! He has a nacho chip. We are open today noon until 5 pm. Thursday February 2nd. Available for...Rita B. Huff Humane Society, Huntsville, Texas. 12,001 likes · 876 talking about this · 759 were here. Our mission is to promise a chance at life & well-being to animals that are in our care, through...Rita B Huff’s brown dog row. Brown dogs are the hardest to find homes for. Some very special dogs in a plain brown wrapper. All available for adoption! Come meet us at Rita B Huff Humane SocietyRita B Huff Humane Society is open today! Saturday March 27th from noon until 4 pm!! Call us after 11am to to set something up!! 936-295-4666Success Stories. SEND US YOUR ADOPTION SUCCESS STORY! When I lived in Huntsville I volunteered at the shelter, and one day when I went into the cat room the most adorable ball of fluff met me at the door meowing. I scooped him up and said, “Oh my, this is MY kitten.”. It took a few weeks before I could convince my mom to let me adopt him ... There's an issue and the page could not be loaded. Reload page. 1,179 Followers, 1,152 Following, 884 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Rita B Huff Humane Society (@ritabhuff) Rita B Huff Humane Society Huntsville, Texas. Awe so cute , praying they will pick the perfect family & be loved & cared for.Rita B Huff Humane Society wants to help you find your Valentine !!! We have a special Valentine price for all our adoptions! Our cats are 24$ or dogs 54$. Begins Monday February 8th!! Let us help you find your Valentine at Rita B Huff Humane Society! Call us to set up a time to come in! 936-295-4666 Please let us know what's on your mind. Have a question for us? Ask away. Rita B Huff Humane Society. Categories. Animal Shelters. 530 Bearkat Blvd. Huntsville TX 77340 (936) 295-4666; Visit Website; Share Rita B. Huff Humane Society is located in Huntsville, TX, and is a certified 501 (c) non-profit organization who cares for rescue animals. The Rita B. Huff Adoption Center was organized in 1982 by a group of interested citizens. The Societ...Kimmy! Picture 1,2&3. 10 months old. Spayed, vaccinated, and microchipped. Dog and cat friendly. She’s waiting for a home at Rita B Huff Humane Society!! Along with many others!! Valentine’s Day...Rita B. Huff Humane Society, Huntsville, Texas. 13,519 likes · 693 talking about this · 777 were here. Our mission is to promise a chance at life & well-being to animals that are in our care, through med ...The Rita B. Huff Humane Society thus exists as a Public Service organization regarded as an “Open Intake Facility.” Its major dealing is picking and housing stray cats and dogs within the Walker Сounty. This office is located at 580 Bear Kat Boulevard, Huntsville Texas 77340. Animals housed at Rita B. Huff Humane Society come from various ...Contact Rita B. Huff Humane Society at 936-295-4666 to make ticket purchase arrangements. All proceeds will benefit the Rita B. Huff Humane Society, which is dependent upon donations for operation ... We hold a low cost vaccination clinic every week on Mondays, from 11am to 12noon. Shelter Address. 530 Bearkat Blvd. Huntsville, TX 77340. Phone. (936) 295-4666. Contact Name. Contact eMail. !!!Rita B Huff Humane Society!!! We have a 6 pups!! 5 females. 1 male. These pups are AussiexGreat PyreneesxAntolian mixes. Weighing in between 8 pounds and 14 pounds. When grown these pups will...Our pets at Rita B Huff are in need again! We are almost out of adult dog food and peanut butter!! Thank you!! Rita B Huff Humane Society Huntsville, TexasRita B. Huff Humane Society. June 6, 2020 · Skeeter has had zero interest. None. Not the first person has ask about this amazing puppy. Large and in charge at 3-4 months. 30-35 pounds. We believe he is a mixish plott hound type …Rita B. Huff Humane Society. April 4, 2022 · Still available for adoption!!! Atlas. Lost his family and his home in a divorce. Adopted as a puppy from RBH 3 years ago. Returned and heart broken. 55 pounds. Neutered, microchipped, and vaccinated. House trained, good with kids. Please let us know what's on your mind. Have a question for us? Ask away. Please let us know what's on your mind. Have a question for us? Ask away. Betsy came from a hoarding situation. Chained inside a condemned house with other several female dogs. It has not been easy for Betsy and truthfully, if not for Amy and her familyHello Huntsville! Do you know this sweet little girl? She was found at Eastham Thompson Park. If you recognize her, please contact Rita B Huff. Rita B. Huff Humane Society is a Texas nonprofit organization, with an organization inception date of March, 1984. Additionally, we are a tax-exempt agency. To view a copy of our IRS Determination Letter please contact our Administrative Supervisor at [email protected] . Baby! Bones!! And Bailey!! All went to new homes! Congratulations pups!! Thank you adopters!! Rita B Huff Humane SocietyCharlotte!!! We are so happy for Charlotte! She is such a good easy going dog and definitely deserved a wonderful home! We think she found it!! Thank...Rita B. Huff Humane Society. Sherry A Carter not adopted. Returned to owner because she has a microchip. 1d. Tara Bullock. Great story!! 1d. Dorris Graves. That's awesome. 1d. Top fan. Pamela Johnson. YEAH! Thank God she was chipped! She's a beautiful dog! How long was she missing? Just wondering as she was still healthy so surely not to many days.Specialties: Our mission is to preserve the lives and well being of animals through adoption, rescue, spaying and neutering, and education. We serve the citizens of Walker County, Texas, and select neighboring counties, and we strive to protect the health, safety, and welfare of animals, children and citizens who reside in these communities.Feline Friday! Adopt one- get them a friend for free! Cats always do best in pairs ! Please come visit us at Rita B Huff Humane Society!The Rita B. Huff Animal Shelter is a chance at life & well-being to animals that are in their care, thru medical treatment, adoption, rescue, fostering & education. They offer a vaccination clinic each Monday from 11:00 – noon. Available during this time are basic vaccinations, microchipping, deworming and other services. See more of Rita B. Huff Humane Society on Facebook. Log In. or. Create new account. Log In Pet of the Week Hi, my name is Smokey! My friends at Rita B. Huff Humane Society believe I’m a 2 year old retriever mix! I am super cuddly and really love human affection!! I also enjoy playing...Rita B. Huff Humane Society · May 19 · · May 19 ·Lakewood blueclaws schedule, Charming elephant, Walmart weslaco, Walmart la plata md, Siesel's meats, Leesburg auto import, Afrozeh pk, Cardinal pediatrics, Is cox out in my area, Threyda, Sutter metals, Genna pizza melbourne fl, Arc plum creek, Pet goods

See more of Rita B. Huff Humane Society on Facebook. Log In. or. Create new account. Log In. Jj ranch resort michigan

Rita b huffjerry hunt auto sales

Mar. 11—Rita B. Huff Humane Society of Walker County (RBHSWC) has received a building permit from the City of Huntsville and authorization to begin construction on their new state-of-the-art shelter facility — two separate buildings — 5,600 square feet for intake, exam and surgery and a 4,100 square foot kennel building to …Specialties: Our mission is to preserve the lives and well being of animals through adoption, rescue, spaying and neutering, and education. We serve the citizens of Walker County, Texas, and select neighboring counties, and we strive to protect the health, safety, and welfare of animals, children and citizens who reside in these communities.Rita B. Huff Humane Society, Huntsville, Texas. 13,506 likes · 1,240 talking about this · 773 were here. Our mission is to promise a chance at life & well-being to animals that are in our care,...Rita B. Huff Humane Society serves Walker County, Texas in helping find animals loving homes. We are a non-profit no-kill animal shelter. We are hoping to open at our new location by 2022. Please help us help homeless pets! Find Us 530 Bearkat Blvd | Huntsville, TX 77340Get results in less than 6 months". HOU/CLE/LA hairstylist, Ronnita B. Huff is one of the best in the business. Her love, creativity, and passion for healthy hair will give new life to your hair. There's an issue and the page could not be loaded. Reload page. 1,179 Followers, 1,152 Following, 884 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Rita B Huff Humane Society (@ritabhuff) The Rita B. Huff Animal Shelter closed on 7.84 acres of land near state Highway 75 North on which a new building for the shelter will be built within the next two years.Please let us know what's on your mind. Have a question for us? Ask away.KITTY AMAZON WISHLIST: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2G01MNKG6Y2LN?ref_=wl_share Rita B Huff Humane Society has taken in 32 cats and kittens since April 1st ...Rita B Huff’s brown dog row. Brown dogs are the hardest to find homes for. Some very special dogs in a plain brown wrapper. All available for adoption! Come meet us at Rita B Huff Humane Society Rita B. Huff Humane Society 530 Bearkat Blvd Huntsville, Tx 77340 PHONE: 936-295-4666 E-MAIL: [email protected] Hours: M-f 12-6 pm Sat 12-4 pm Sun-closed . Rita B Huff Humane Society is open today!! Saturday April 3rd. From noon to 4 pm. Juno is ready for a home!! She and Paulie came in together as strays....Rita B. Huff Humane Society of Walker County, located in Huntsville, TX. An animal shelter for Cats, Dogs, and Rodents. Showing the count and type of animals currently present at the shelter.Rita B. Huff Humane Society - Huntsville Pet Shelter . Our mission as a no-kill animal shelter is to preserve the lives and well being of animals through adoption, rescue, spaying and neutering, and education. We serve the citizens of Walker County and other select neighboring counties, and we strive to protect the health, safety, and welfare ...Rita B. Huff Animal Shelter 1986 - Present 38 years. Dressage Instructor Societe Hippique Curacao 1979 - 1980 1 year. Education Sam Houston State University ... 20 reviews and 19 photos of Rita B. Huff Humane Society "This place gets 5 stars for introducing me to my Lilly Cupcake (refer to blonde hairy thing in profile picture), 1 star for literally everything else, and that averages out to 3 stars, folks. Animal shelters are poor- I get it. However, this was no excuse for my experience there. Rita B. Huff Humane Society Huntsville, Texas. 125 reviews. Book an appointment. Online booking unavailable. Please call (936) 295-4666. or. ASK A VET ONLINE *with JustAnswer. Reviews: Rita B. Huff Humane Society (Huntsville) All reviews (125) Yelp (12) Google (113) Newest First. Newest First. Oldest First. Highest Rated ...Often people choose to contribute to the Rita B. Huff Animal Shelter in memory of a loved one, a friend, or even a pet who has passed, or in honor of someone special in their lives. We are most grateful to be remembered as a recipient in these kind gestures. If mailing a contribution of this type, please use the Special Donation Form so we will ... Customers are not allowed to be in receiving area unless authorized by an employee. VOLUNTEER APPLICATION FORM. TETANUS VACCINE REALEASE FORM. Phone & Email. (936) 295-4666. [email protected]. Open Hours. Monday-Friday: 12pm – 5pm. Saturday: 12pm – 4pm. Rita B. Huff Humane Society is asking for donations. December 14, 2022 · !!! Warning !!! Graphic Pictures!!! Welcome Johnny Cash!! We at RBH have been working on a project in Walker County. We received a complaint about many stray, skinny, possible injured dogs, running at large and in danger of being hit by cars or shot. No one claiming the ...Rita B. Huff Humane Society. April 4, 2022 · Carla!! Another victim of divorce. Her and her owner were living in his car. She’s still very scared. De-clawed on the front. Peaches!! Observed being let out of a vehicle. And Donnie!! Sweet male kitty! Worried about his new surroundings but getting better.Rita B Huff Humane Society is open today!!! Tuesday December 19th. From noon until 5 pm. Ricky needs a fishing partner!! The sweetest cat ever!! Male,...Nov 6, 2023 · Unless they are in danger of being hit by a car, attacked by another dog, or shot. They can usually find their way home. Please call the local authorities about the found pet. Sadie now has a microchip in case she is ever lost again. We are thankful Sadie is back with her people!! Rita B Huff Humane Society Huntsville, Texas Hello Huntsville! Do you know this sweet little girl? She was found at Eastham Thompson Park. If you recognize her, please contact Rita B Huff.Rita B Huff Humane Society is open today!! Saturday April 18th. Noon until 4 pm. !!!Queenie & Princess!!! Looking to hop into your holiday!! They are spayed, vaccinated, microchipped, heartworm... Please let us know what's on your mind. Have a question for us? Ask away. Rita B. Huff Humane Society is located in Huntsville, TX, and is a certified 501 (c) non-profit organization who cares for rescue animals. The Rita B. Huff Adoption Center was organized in 1982 by a group of interested citizens. Try entering a name, location, or different words. View the profiles of people named Rita Huff Vsetula. Join Facebook to connect with Rita Huff Vsetula and others you may know.Rita B. Huff Humane Society of Walker County- Pawtoberfest 2022. 141 likes · 2 talking about this. Fundraiser to raise awareness and funds for the shelter.RITA B. HUFF HUMANE SOCIETY - 19 Photos & 20 Reviews - 530 Bearkat Blvd, Huntsville, Texas - Animal Shelters - Phone Number - …Nov 29, 2023 · Rita B Huff is open today!! Wednesday November 29th!! Noon until 5 pm. Stop in and meet our pets! Gourd!!! Was neutered yesterday!!! He’s the tan and... Unless they are in danger of being hit by a car, attacked by another dog, or shot. They can usually find their way home. Please call the local authorities about the found pet. Sadie now has a microchip in case she is ever lost again. We are thankful Sadie is back with her people!! Rita B Huff Humane Society Huntsville, TexasJohnny Cash says Thank You for your donations to help him!!! He is still in need of some sweaters!! Large or X-Large. Thank you!! Rita B Huff Humane...Address. 530 Bearkat Blvd. Huntsville, TX 77340. Contact.Come join us on Sunday May 5th for one of the best RIta B Huff fund raisers!! Tickets... Boomer says he’s all dressed up and ready for Cinco de Mayo !!! Come join us on Sunday May 5th for one of the best RIta B Huff fund raisers!! Tickets available at Rita B Huff Rita B. Huff Humane Society of Walker County- Pawtoberfest 2022. 141 likes · 2 talking about this. Fundraiser to raise awareness and funds for the shelter. Rita B Huff Humane Society. Categories. Animal Shelters. 530 Bearkat Blvd. Huntsville TX 77340 (936) 295-4666; Visit Website; ShareFound off Acorn Hill off Hwy 19. Collar, no tags, no microchip. If he is your pet, or you know him, please call Rita B Huff Humane Society 936-295-4666Mar 4, 2024 · New Location Coming Soon: Rita B. Huff Humane Society. The Rita B. Huff Humane Society of Walker County is taking a giant leap forward with its new facility at 1495 Veterans Memorial Parkway, a project that significantly expands its capacity and capabilities in animal care. Rita B. Huff Humane Society Huntsville, Texas. 125 reviews. Book an appointment. Online booking unavailable. Please call. (936) 295-4666. or. ASK A VET ONLINE. *with …Rita B. Huff Humane Society, Huntsville, Texas. 13,506 likes · 1,240 talking about this · 773 were here. Our mission is to promise a chance at life & well-being to animals that are in our care,...Rita B. Huff Humane Society. November 1, 2017 · Don't miss our on our $40 adoption special! We are offering reduced adoption fees for all cats and kittens! Come and meet your new BFF today! All cats come fully vaccinated, spayed or neutered, and microchipped. ...Please let us know what's on your mind. Have a question for us? Ask away.Address. 530 Bearkat Blvd. Huntsville, TX 77340. Contact.Rita B. Huff | Humane Society of Walker County. 1 2. Upcoming Events. Paws & Claws. Sponsored by Wiesner of Huntsville. PETCO. Adoptions – Huntsville. First Saturday of … Donate. Rita B. Huff Humane Society's #GivingTuesday Fundraiser. Fundraiser by Rita B. Huff Humane Society. $1,278 / $1,500 · EndedDecember 6, 2018. Erin's birthday fundraiser for Rita B. Huff Humane Society in loving memory of Abby. Fundraiser for Rita B. Huff Humane Society by Erin Massingill. $1,000 / $500 · EndedAugust 21. Lost & Found. Lost Animals. Call the shelter at 936-295-4666 and report that your pet is missing. We want to see you reunited as soon as possible, so please don’t wait. After 5 … Kennel Cleaner (Former Employee) - Huntsville, TX - July 13, 2015. Typical day included cleaning animal cages, feeding animals, processing data on the computer and processing incoming animals. Small employee force but it was a quick way to get to know everyone who you worked with. I personally learned a lot about interacting with the public on ... Rita Ann Huff Mrs. Rita Ann Huff, 67 of Mt. Vernon, died Friday, June 2, 2017 at the Berea Health & Rehabilitation Center in Berea, KY. She was born in Washington County, KY on September 7, 1949 the daughter of Plumer and Edna Fowler Reynolds. She retired from Rockcastle Regional Hospital as an LPN after over 20 years of service.Specialties: Our mission is to preserve the lives and well being of animals through adoption, rescue, spaying and neutering, and education. We serve the citizens of Walker County, Texas, and select neighboring counties, and we strive to protect the health, safety, and welfare of animals, children and citizens who reside in these communities.Rita B Huff Humane Society is open today!! Saturday April 18th. Noon until 4 pm. !!!Queenie & Princess!!! Looking to hop into your holiday!! They are spayed, vaccinated, microchipped, heartworm...Rita B. Huff Humane Society. November 29 at 5:20 AM. Rita B Huff is open today!! Wednesday November 29th!! Noon until 5 pm. Stop in and meet our pets! …The “West Side Story” legend got extremely candid with People while discussing her 45-year marriage to Leonard Gordon, who died at age 90 in 2010. Rita …1.2K views, 45 likes, 39 loves, 12 comments, 43 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Rita B. Huff Humane Society: Panda & Koda Litter mate pups. Heeler husky blend. Available for adoption at Rita B...Legal name of organization: Rita B. Huff Humane Society of Walker County. EIN for payable organization: 76-0045332 Close. EIN. 76-0045332. NTEE code info. Animal Protection and Welfare (includes Humane Societies and SPCAs) (D20) IRS filing requirement. This organization is required to file an IRS Form 990 or 990-EZ.· April 26, 2016 · . Shared with Public. The Board of Directors of Rita B. Huff Adoption Center are blessed to announce that we are now a No-Kill facility. We have joined the …Happy birthday, Rita Wilson! The actress, producer, writer, singer and Huff/Post50 editor-at-large turns 59 on Monday, Oct. 26. Rita recalled a toast her dear friend Nora Ephron gave on Rita's 50th birthday: "I am here to tell you good things can happen after turning 50." And no one illustrates this message better than Rita, who has …Rita B. Huff Humane Society is located in Huntsville, TX, and is a certified 501 (c) non-profit organization who cares for rescue animals. The Rita B. Huff Adoption Center was organized in 1982 by a group of interested citizens. The Societ... Please let us know what's on your mind. Have a question for us? Ask away. To help with the over population of animals in Walker County, the Rita B. Huff Animal Shelter offers SNAP – a Spay Neuter Assistance Program, which is funded by the county. To be eligible, you must provide proof of residency in Walker County. This program is open to all residents, with a limit of (2) animals perMax was full of puppy kisses for his adopters!! Happy life Max!! Thank you for adopting!! Rita B Huff Humane Society Huntsville, TexasAddress. 530 Bearkat Blvd. Huntsville, TX 77340. Contact.31 likes, 0 comments - ritabhuff on July 25, 2023: "Rita B Huff Humane Society is open today!! Tuesday July 25th!! Noon until 6 pm. Dingo!! Spayed female, 40 pounds ...More Our mission is to preserve the lives and well being of animals through adoption, rescue, spaying and neutering, and education. We serve the citizens of Walker County, Texas, and select neighboring counties, and we strive to protect the health, safety, and welfare of animals, children and citizens who reside in these …Poor Gourd!! The last of his litter of 8. And no one has picked him . Nothing wrong with him. He happens to be one of my favorite out of the pups from the “bed of the truck.” Won’t someone please...The Rita B. Huff Animal Shelter closed on 7.84 acres of land near state Highway 75 North on which a new building for the shelter will be built within the next two years.March 4, 2024 10 Leave a Comment. The Rita B. Huff Humane Society of Walker County is taking a giant leap forward with its new facility at 1495 Veterans Memorial Parkway, a … Rita B. Huff Humane Society is a Texas nonprofit organization, with an organization inception date of March, 1984. Additionally, we are a tax-exempt agency. To view a copy of our IRS Determination Letter please contact our Administrative Supervisor at [email protected] . Not Now. Fundraisers Raise Money. Clara's birthday fundraiser for Rita B. Huff Humane Society. Fundraiser for Rita B. Huff Humane Society by Clara Bailey. $50 / $200 · 2 …An SHSU professor’s personal animal rescue efforts grew into today’s local organization and animal shelter. Passion. The dream for an animal shelter in Huntsville, Texas began in the 1980s with […] The Rita B. Huff Animal Shelter is a chance at life & well-being to animals that are in their care, thru medical treatment, adoption, rescue, fostering & education. They offer a vaccination clinic each Monday from 11:00 – noon. Available during this time are basic vaccinations, microchipping, deworming and other services. Rita B. Huff Humane Society, Huntsville, Texas. 13,506 likes · 1,240 talking about this · 773 were here. Our mission is to promise a chance at life & well-being to animals that are in our care,...Rita B. Huff is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible. To make donations or for more information go to their website, rbhhumanesociety.org , email [email protected] ...If you get home tonight and... - Rita B. Huff Humane Society ... Log InJohnny Cash says Thank You for your donations to help him!!! He is still in need of some sweaters!! Large or X-Large. Thank you!! Rita B Huff Humane...Rita B Huff Humane Society will be at Tractor Supply in Huntsville today for a adoption event!!! 10-2pm!! Our shelter is also open!! Come meet our pets!!! 530 Bearkat Blvd. Huntsville, Texas Rita B Huff Humane SocietyRita B. Huff Humane Society replied · 1 Reply. Kristin Sanders. Holly Burks. 29m. Holly Burks. He's absolutely stunning!!! 28m ...Rita B. Huff | Humane Society of Walker County. 1 2. Upcoming Events. Paws & Claws. Sponsored by Wiesner of Huntsville. PETCO. Adoptions – Huntsville. First Saturday of … Rita B. Huff Humane Society Huntsville, Texas. 125 reviews. Book an appointment. Online booking unavailable. Please call (936) 295-4666. or. ASK A VET ONLINE ... The Rita B. Huff animal shelter offers a vaccination clinic each Monday from 11:00 – noon. Available during this time are basic vaccinations, microchipping, deworming and other …. Davis academy, Essenger, Quivey's grove, Cabela's used gun, East meets dress, Stella's diner, Lulu bang bang, Melting pot fort collins, Andre's italian.