The longest johns - UK and EU tours on sale now! See if we're playing near you by visiting https://thelongestjohns.com/liveWelcome to our Christmas play!The children have been w...

The longest johnsThe longest johns - Voyage by The Longest Johns, released 09 February 2024 1. The Llandoger 2. Whisky Is The Life Of Man 3. Proud Mary 4. Leaving Of Liverpool 5. Mutiny 6. Skadi's Hammer 7. John The Red Nose 8. Greenland Whale Fisheries 9. White Frontier 10. One Hundred Feet 11. Willie Taylor 12. Maggie's Ship 13. Shawneetown 14.

UK and EU tours on sale now! See if we're playing near you by visiting https://thelongestjohns.com/liveWelcome to our Christmas play!The children have been w... When over the horizon, comes a car I know. A mighty Vitara, just like my very own. I raise a flag of unity, a gesture of the brave. A signal to the helmsman, with a single finger wave. My belly ...Provided to YouTube by CDBabyBones in the Ocean · The Longest JohnsBones in the Ocean℗ 2013 The Longest JohnsReleased on: 2013-05-27Auto-generated by YouTube.This project is born from the friendship and mutual admiration that exists between The Longest Johns and El Pony Pisador. We hope it makes you smile as much ...The Longest Johns Interview. Sophie Elkan. “We are a “gateway drug into a wider world of traditional folk music” ”. Credited with reinvigorating the genre, The Longest Johns have made folk fashionable again. I spoke with founder member, Jonathan Darley (JD), ahead of their night at Oxford’s O2 Academy in early December.The Longest Johns' version originated on Andy's chill streams. Andy has commented that he learned it from Kimber's Men, and began using it during sound checks for live shows. Its first appearance on a full-band stream was on 23 August 2022, and it saw a full album release as track 13 on Voyage. Contents.The Longest Johns Interview. Sophie Elkan. “We are a “gateway drug into a wider world of traditional folk music” ”. Credited with reinvigorating the genre, The Longest Johns have made folk fashionable again. I spoke with founder member, Jonathan Darley (JD), ahead of their night at Oxford’s O2 Academy in early December.CEO Rob Lynch to be succeeded by Ravi Thanawala as Interim CEO, Board of Directors conducting comprehensive external search. LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS …CEO Rob Lynch to be succeeded by Ravi Thanawala as Interim CEO, Board of Directors conducting comprehensive external search. LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS …The Longest Johns. I doubt any of Bristol’s The Longest Johns ever imagined they would be able to get so far on just four voices. In a few short years they have gone from singing …The Longest Johns. I doubt any of Bristol’s The Longest Johns ever imagined they would be able to get so far on just four voices. In a few short years they have gone from singing …The Longest Johns - Santiana (Lyrics)Do you like our videos? Suggest us which song you would like to know the lyrics! We will happy to mention you in the nex...Oct 18, 2015 · Provided to YouTube by CDBabyBones in the Ocean · The Longest JohnsBones in the Ocean℗ 2013 The Longest JohnsReleased on: 2013-05-27Auto-generated by YouTube. © 2024 Google LLC. Available on our new album, Cures What Ails YaOak & Ash & Thorn is taken from the famous poem, A Tree Song, by Rudyard Kipling and put to music by …Voyage by The Longest Johns, released 09 February 2024 1. The Llandoger 2. Whisky Is The Life Of Man 3. Proud Mary 4. Leaving Of Liverpool 5. Mutiny 6. Skadi's Hammer 7. John The Red Nose 8. Greenland Whale Fisheries 9. White Frontier 10. One Hundred Feet 11. Willie Taylor 12. Maggie's Ship 13. Shawneetown 14. …The Longest Johns. Bristol, U.K. a cappella/folk group the Longest Johns rose to prominence off the back of their sea shanties and have since gone viral. Josh Bowker, Andy Yates, Jonathon Darley, and Dave Robinson formed the Longest Johns after a night of singing sea shanties at a friend’s barbecue in 2012.Also known as "The Cutty Wren", this song is associated with wren hunting, a traditional celebration historically observed in various parts of the British Isles, Spain, and France, around Christmas time — often specifically on St. Stephen's Day, December 26th. In his 1944 collection The Singing Englishman, A.L. Lloyd posits an origin for this song in the …The Longest Johns. 23,385 likes · 778 talking about this. This is the official Facebook page for The Longest Johns. For bookings -...Once more, once more, send you to sea once more. But I'll give you a chance and I'll take your advance. And I'll send you to go to sea once more. [Verse 3: JD] I shipped on board of a whaling ...Eliza Lee Lyrics: Oh the finest ship that you will find is / Ho eh, ho ah, are you most done? / She's the Margaret Evans of the blue star line! / Clear away the track and let the bulgine run / To meMar 21, 2023 · The Longest Pony by The Longest Johns, El Pony Pisador, released 21 March 2023 1. Wheels Of Glory 2. Haul And Drag 3. Tennessee Waltz 4. All For Me Grog 5. Al Pirata Joan Torrellas 6. Miner's Lifeguard 7. The Northwest Passage The coming together of British and Catalan folk music giants, The Longest Johns and El Pony Pisador. By Martin Booth, Monday May 1, 2023. One of the founding members of The Longest Johns will be leaving Bristol’s international sea shanty sensations at the end of May. Dave Robinson (pictured above, far left) has been described as an “innovative creator” by his fellow bandmates, who will carry on as a trio without him. Share your videos with friends, family, and the world Available on our latest album, Cures What Ails Ya. (CD, Vinyl + Digital)We had the pleasure to spend some time on board of De Gallant when it stopped over in..."White Frontier" is a Longest Johns original written by Robbie Sattin, released as track 9 on Voyage. The song isn't based on any one historical event, but takes inspiration from the many perilous and often fatal expeditions to explore the arctic in search of trade routes, resources, and scientific discovery. This song is the first TLJ release featuring Robbie on …I the merry month of June, we released a video!! Hope you've been enjoying our little C-Sides album. Join us for a little stroll on the Rocky Road to Dublin.... The Longest Johns. 23,385 likes · 778 talking about this. This is the official Facebook page for The Longest Johns. For bookings -... The Longest Johns Interview. Sophie Elkan. “We are a “gateway drug into a wider world of traditional folk music” ”. Credited with reinvigorating the genre, The Longest Johns have made folk fashionable again. I spoke with founder member, Jonathan Darley (JD), ahead of their night at Oxford’s O2 Academy in early December.Nantucket Lyrics. [Verse 1] I come from an island, an islander's ways. Breakers and Quakers and few of us stray. Hunting the oceans with men that won't tire. Nantucket sleigh rides and chimney's ... Come check us out on YouTube where we upload videos weekly. We also live stream roughly once a month on YouTube and recently started converting these to a podcast format, which you can access from Apple, Spotify or hosted here on our own website. © 2024 Google LLC. Available on our new album, Cures What Ails YaOak & Ash & Thorn is taken from the famous poem, A Tree Song, by Rudyard Kipling and put to music by …Longest Johns Chiptune Black Hoodie Regular price £30.00 Regular price £40.00 Sale price £30.00 Unit price / per . Sale. Adequate Purple T-Shirt Sale. Adequate Purple T-Shirt Regular price £15.00 Regular price £27.00 Sale price £ ...This project is born from the friendship and mutual admiration that exists between The Longest Johns and El Pony Pisador. We hope it makes you smile as much ...By any standard The Longest Johns have enjoyed a whirlwind of a journey these last 10 years. As well as eight full length albums, they’ve released four EPs and nine singles, including the 2021 version of ‘Wellerman’ that began a sea shanty craze on social media as a 150-year-old folk song from New Zealand became a worldwide viral ...I the merry month of June, we released a video!! Hope you've been enjoying our little C-Sides album. Join us for a little stroll on the Rocky Road to Dublin....When did The Longest Johns release Land Shanties? Album Credits. Producers Robbie Sattin. Writers Andrew Yates, Dave Robinson, David Robinson (Folk) & 3 more. More The Longest Johns albumsProvided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupOff To Sea · The Longest JohnsBetween Wind And Water℗ 2018 The Longest Johns, under exclusive license to Universa... We recently did a full play through Assassin's Creed 4 : Black Flag, singing all the shanties we could find as we went through. Black flag has a huge array o... 0:04. 1:29. Papa Johns, the Louisville area-founded pizza chain, announced its President and CEO, Robert Lynch, has resigned, effective March 20, according to a … World tour on sale now!!! https://thelongestjohns.com/liveWe travelled deep into the depths of an actual working coal mine to sing this rousing colliery clas... Sea shanty sensations The Longest Johns: ‘We want to keep putting life into this music’. The Bristol-formed group have spent years championing sea shanties – now …Who first won my heart. For the cold coast of Greenland. My love will not chill. And the longer my absence. More loving she'll feel. [Verse 3] Our ship is well rigg-ed. And ready to sail. And the ... World tour on sale now!!! https://thelongestjohns.com/liveWe travelled deep into the depths of an actual working coal mine to sing this rousing colliery clas... "One Hundred Feet" is a Longest Johns original written by Robbie Sattin, released as track 10 on Voyage.The song is based on the true story of the wreck of HMY Iolaire just after the end of World War I. . Iolaire was a luxury yacht that had been commandeered for the war effort in 1915. On 31 Dec 1918, mere weeks after the armistice, it was transporting …When over the horizon, comes a car I know. A mighty Vitara, just like my very own. I raise a flag of unity, a gesture of the brave. A signal to the helmsman, with a single finger wave. My belly ... World tour on sale now!!! https://thelongestjohns.com/liveWhilst we were at the coal mine, we were let outside to film a little something near the rest of th... The Longest Johns. Bristol, U.K. a cappella/folk group the Longest Johns rose to prominence off the back of their sea shanties and have since gone viral. Josh Bowker, Andy Yates, Jonathon Darley, and Dave Robinson formed the Longest Johns after a night of singing sea shanties at a friend’s barbecue in 2012.For general and business enquiries: [email protected]. For bookings: [email protected] up with your email address to receive news and updates. Email Address. Sign UpIt snowed and felt like the perfect opportunity to sing this beautiful song by Tom Kastle around the fire. Hope you enjoy!!-----...Upcoming concerts for The Longest Johns. Friday March 15, 2024 The Longest Johns O2 Institute2 Birmingham, Birmingham Wednesday March 20, 2024 The Longest Johns Leeds Irish Centre, Leeds Friday March 22, 2024 The Longest Johns Foundry, Sheffield Saturday March 23, 2024 The Longest Johns The Drill, Lincoln …The Longest Johns Track 8 on Cures What Ails Ya Oak and Ash and Thorn is a song released by The Longest Johns on June 10th, 2020 along with 11 other songs on their “Cure What Ails Ya” Album.Apr 15, 2021 · Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupMingulay Boat Song · The Longest JohnsBetween Wind And Water℗ 2018 The Longest Johns, under exclusive license to ... The Longest Johns is a folk band brought together through a mutual love of shanties and traditional folk tunes.No gig too big, small, cross-genre or just pla... Longest Johns Chiptune Black Hoodie Regular price £30.00 Regular price £40.00 Sale price £30.00 Unit price / per . Sale. Adequate Purple T-Shirt Sale. Adequate Purple T-Shirt Regular price £15.00 Regular price £27.00 Sale price £ ...Jan 28, 2022 · They're down, downed and drowned. Downed and drowned and never found. [Chorus] They're down, drowned in thе depths below. Wherе the sun don't shine and the winds don't blow. And the timbers ... Share your videos with friends, family, and the world Try to hold on to the time as it passes I'll tend to the flame, you can worship the ashes I'll tend to the flame, you can worship the ashes I'll tend to the flame, you can worship the ashes. Listen to Ashes by The Longest Johns. See lyrics and music videos, find The Longest Johns tour dates, buy concert tickets, and more!Rip Gordon Lightfoot, Nov 1938 - May 2023One of the most requested songs we've been asked to do over the years, and it finally happened... BECAUSE OF YOU!! L...The Longest Johns Lyrics "Willie Taylor" Willie Taylor and his youthful lover, full of mirth and loyalty They were going to the church to be married; he was pressed and sent to sea She dressed in sailor's clothing, boarded on a man o' war For to find the life they'd stolen, and the man she did adoreThis project is born from the friendship and mutual admiration that exists between The Longest Johns and El Pony Pisador. We hope it makes you smile as much ... World tour on sale now!!! https://thelongestjohns.com/liveWe travelled deep into the depths of an actual working coal mine to sing this rousing colliery clas... ADMIN MOD • Missed Connection - Longest Johns Concert 13/03 @O2 Oxford Not really where to start with this one other than I suppose - hello, really hoping for some internet magic, etc. Hello, I have no idea if this will work, but I wanted to try and take the chance that I didn't on the night of the concert and have been kicking myself for ... Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupHammer And The Anvil · The Longest JohnsSmoke & Oakum℗ A Decca Records Recording; ℗ 2022 The Longest Johns, under...May 27, 2013 · Produced by The Longest Johns and Matt Francis Cover art illustration by Andy Yates Graphic design by Andy Yates and Dave Robinson Executive Producer: Matt Francis The Longest Johns are: Josh Bowker (tenor), Jonathan Darley (bass), Dave Robinson (tenor) and Andy Yates (baritone). Management (all enquiries): [email protected] Made famous by The Soggy Bottom Boys in the masterpiece that is "O' Brother Where Art Thou", this folk classic has been heavily requested... so we did it!! L...Longest Johns Chiptune Black Hoodie Regular price £30.00 Regular price £40.00 Sale price £30.00 Unit price / per . Sale. Adequate Purple T-Shirt Sale. Adequate Purple T-Shirt Regular price £15.00 Regular price £27.00 Sale price £ ...Minneapolis, MN Fine Line Music Cafe The Longest Johns. Find tickets 5/20/24, 8:00 PM. 5/21/24. May. 21. Tuesday 08:00 PMTue 8:00 PM 5/21/24, 8:00 PM. Chicago, IL Thalia Hall The Longest Johns with support from Sean Dagher, voice of Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag. On partner site. Find tickets 5/21/24, 8:00 PM.The Longest Johns, whose members got together while working at a performing arts charity, have a knack for finding creative ways to reach new audiences. In 2018, ... For general and business enquiries: [email protected]. For bookings: [email protected]. Mar 21, 2023 · The Longest Pony by The Longest Johns, El Pony Pisador, released 21 March 2023 1. Wheels Of Glory 2. Haul And Drag 3. Tennessee Waltz 4. All For Me Grog 5. Al Pirata Joan Torrellas 6. Miner's Lifeguard 7. The Northwest Passage The coming together of British and Catalan folk music giants, The Longest Johns and El Pony Pisador. The Longest Johns Biography by Liam Martin. Bristol, U.K. a cappella/folk group the Longest Johns rose to prominence off the back of their sea shanties and have since gone viral. Josh Bowker, Andy Yates, Jonathon Darley, and Dave Robinson formed the Longest Johns after a night of singing sea shanties at a friend's barbecue in 2012. Nantucket Lyrics. [Verse 1] I come from an island, an islander's ways. Breakers and Quakers and few of us stray. Hunting the oceans with men that won't tire. Nantucket sleigh rides and chimney's ... The Longest Johns 5th Studio album “Voyage” is almost here! The release date for the album is scheduled for February 9, 2024, and we can't wait to unveil it to you. We've launched a thrilling Kickstarter campaign featuring a variety of exciting rewards, so be sure to visit our Kickstarter page to discover what awaits! I doubt any of Bristol's The Longest Johns ever imagined they would be able to get so far on just four voices. In a few short years they have gone from singing sea shanties in a kitchen to International folk festivals, tours, TV appearances and gained a huge online following. With their third studio album being released in the …Years Active. 2012 – present (12 years) The Longest Johns are a British folk musical group from Bristol, England, consisting currently of Andy Yates, Jonathan "JD" Darley, and Robbie Sattin. They are known for performing folk music and sea shanties in the English tradition, and they also compose and record their … Come see us live! 〰️. Attended one of our live shows? Share your experience with us! Web site created using create-react-app. "One Hundred Feet" is a Longest Johns original written by Robbie Sattin, released as track 10 on Voyage.The song is based on the true story of the wreck of HMY Iolaire just after the end of World War I. . Iolaire was a luxury yacht that had been commandeered for the war effort in 1915. On 31 Dec 1918, mere weeks after the armistice, it was transporting …Also known as "The Cutty Wren", this song is associated with wren hunting, a traditional celebration historically observed in various parts of the British Isles, Spain, and France, around Christmas time — often specifically on St. Stephen's Day, December 26th. In his 1944 collection The Singing Englishman, A.L. Lloyd posits an origin for this song in the … The Longest Johns is a folk band brought together through a mutual love of shanties and traditional folk tunes.No gig too big, small, cross-genre or just pla... Welcome to the third of our live recording sessions called the “Made of Ale” sessions (pun intended). We recorded at “The Forge” in Bristol.Rolling Along is ...Shawneetown, the first single from our 5th studio album, Voyage! We had lots of fun making this video, and I hope you enjoy it greatly. Something a little di...Since then, the NICU at Johns Hopkins Children’s Center has grown, from 24 acute care beds in 1992 to 45 today, and treatments have advanced too, with better …w/ Seán Dagher Fri May 24th, Doors at 7PM, All Ages / Licensed Advance tickets on sale now at Ticketweb.caI'm going home to see my mother. I'm going home no more to roam. I'm just going over Jordan. I'm just going over home. [Verse 2] I know dark clouds will hover on me. I know my path is rough and ...Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates. Email Address. Sign UpThe Longest Johns - On The Railroad - Falmouth 2014, FalmouthInternational Sea Shanty Festival 2014By Martin Booth, Monday May 1, 2023. One of the founding members of The Longest Johns will be leaving Bristol’s international sea shanty sensations at the end of May. Dave Robinson (pictured above, far left) has been described as an “innovative creator” by his fellow bandmates, who will carry on as a trio without him.Kings plaza mall, Medical gear outfitters, Amazon women's leather coats, Lone star golf, St johns town center jacksonville, James h davis funeral home, Tampa bay watch, Sign in to instagram, Suzuki sidekick for sale, Rochester marketplace, Dallas ivf, Stamey funeral home, Hotel mccoy, Oriental markets

Well I wish I was old Stormy's son. (Walk him along, John, carry him along) I'd build a ship ten thousand tonne. (Carry him to his burying ground) [Chorus] To me, way, hey, Stormy. Walk him along .... One arizona credit union

The longest johnsnational youth services council

The Longest Johns is a folk band brought together through a mutual love of shanties and traditional folk tunes.No gig too big, small, cross-genre or just pla... Upholding their environmentally-friendly stance, The Longest Johns last month favoured a wooden disc, over traditional gold and platinum discs, in recognition of more than 300 million streams.When over the horizon, comes a car I know. A mighty Vitara, just like my very own. I raise a flag of unity, a gesture of the brave. A signal to the helmsman, with a single finger wave. My belly ...Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates. Email Address. Sign Up Our first single and music video from our upcoming album Smoke & Oakum, available to preorder now!!!https://preorder.thelongestjohns.com/This is a very famou... The Longest Johns - Santiana (Lyrics)Do you like our videos? Suggest us which song you would like to know the lyrics! We will happy to mention you in the nex...The Longest Johns is a folk band brought together through a mutual love of shanties and traditional folk tunes. No gig too big, small, cross-genre or just plain weird...UK and EU tours on sale now! See if we're playing near you by visiting https://thelongestjohns.com/liveWelcome to our Christmas play!The children have been w...Ticketmaster. VIEW TICKETS. Voyage, New Album Preorder is now live, as well as our Voyage World Tour now being on sale!! Visit our website for all the info...I doubt any of Bristol's The Longest Johns ever imagined they would be able to get so far on just four voices. In a few short years they have gone from singing sea shanties in a kitchen to International folk festivals, tours, TV appearances and gained a huge online following. With their third studio album being released in the …Since we've not been able to get together to record fancy video for Christmas this year, we instead decided to create a huge medley of Christmas songs for yo...The Longest Johns Track 8 on Cures What Ails Ya Oak and Ash and Thorn is a song released by The Longest Johns on June 10th, 2020 along with 11 other songs on their “Cure What Ails Ya” Album.Before the boat had hit the water. The whale's tail came up and caught her. All hands to the side, harpooned and fought her. When she dived down below (Huh!) [Chorus] Soon may the Wellerman come. To bring us sugar and tea and rum. One day, when the tonguin' is done. We'll take our leave and go.O Polly love, O Polly, the route has now begun. And we must go a-marching to the beating of a drum. Come dress yourself all in your best and come along with me. I'll take you to the cruel wars in ...May 27, 2013 · Produced by The Longest Johns and Matt Francis Cover art illustration by Andy Yates Graphic design by Andy Yates and Dave Robinson Executive Producer: Matt Francis The Longest Johns are: Josh Bowker (tenor), Jonathan Darley (bass), Dave Robinson (tenor) and Andy Yates (baritone). Management (all enquiries): [email protected] The Longest Johns Lyrics. "Drunken Sailor". From Tortuga's port we put to sea. And sailed for sixteen days. In the biggest storm I'd ever seen. We almost lost our way. When a call came from a deckhand. "Boys, I think she's going down. But don't you fear, there's enough rum here.The Long Johns. 4,944 likes · 3 talking about this. A tincture of dark country and barnyard bangers.UK and EU tours on sale now! See if we're playing near you by visiting https://thelongestjohns.com/liveWelcome to our Christmas play!The children have been w...w/ Seán Dagher Fri May 24th, Doors at 7PM, All Ages / Licensed Advance tickets on sale now at Ticketweb.caAvailable on our latest album, Cures What Ails Ya. (CD, Vinyl + Digital)We had the pleasure to spend some time on board of De Gallant when it stopped over in...Jun 18, 2016 · Sailed at the head of the French. But they swindled him out of his cash, they did. So away from them all he did wrench. [Chorus] Oh! John Paul Jones is a pirate. No loyalty does he possess. Keep ... The Longest Johns Live in Concert The Longest Johns was formed seemingly on a whim one night by friends Josh Bowker, Andy Yates, Jonathaon Darley, and Dave Robinson. After an evening of singing sea shanties at a friend's barbecue in 2012, the Bristol-based group decided they should make their favorite pastime official.Let her go, boys. Swing her head round into the weather. Heave her ho, boys. Let her go, boys. Sailin' homeward to Mingulay. [Verse 2] Wives are waiting by the pier-head. Gazing seaward from the ...The Longest Johns’ debut full-length album, Written In Salt, followed three years later and featured the track Drunken Sailor. Their second album, Between Wind And Water , arrived in 2018. In the span of those five years, they went from singing in a kitchen to appearing at international folk festivals, doing tours …Voyage, New Album Preorder is now live, as well as our Voyage World Tour now being on sale!! Visit our website for all the info... https://www.thelongestjohn...Available on our latest album, Cures What Ails Ya. (CD, Vinyl + Digital)We had the pleasure to spend some time on board of De Gallant when it stopped over in...Spookums... It's Hoist The Colours!! If you enjoyed, please consider subscribing for more singy good times, and be sure to check out our website for all your...The Longest Johns Interview. Sophie Elkan. “We are a “gateway drug into a wider world of traditional folk music” ”. Credited with reinvigorating the genre, The Longest Johns have made folk fashionable again. I spoke with founder member, Jonathan Darley (JD), ahead of their night at Oxford’s O2 Academy in early December.17,659 Followers. • 47 Upcoming Shows. Never miss another The Longest Johns concert. Get alerts about tour announcements, concert tickets, and shows near you with a free …The Longest Johns’ latest album is a colourful and entrancing journey and one you won’t want to end. The arrangements are stunning and the production is impeccable. The group has really done themselves proud; there is something for everyone here. This is a multi-dimensional record and one that …Share your videos with friends, family, and the worldWelcome to the fourth of our live recording sessions called the “Made of Ale” sessions (pun intended). We recorded at “The Forge” in Bristol.Bones in the Oce...Available on our new album, Cures What Ails YaAfter several weeks collecting boxes, we built this entire cardboard ship in an afternoon to shoot this video! ...The Longest Johns is a folk band brought together through a mutual love of shanties and traditional folk tunes. No gig too big, small, cross-genre or just plain weird...This project is born from the friendship and mutual admiration that exists between The Longest Johns and El Pony Pisador. We hope it makes you smile as much ...Jan 28, 2022 · They're down, downed and drowned. Downed and drowned and never found. [Chorus] They're down, drowned in thе depths below. Wherе the sun don't shine and the winds don't blow. And the timbers ... Created from the famous poem by Robert Louis Stevenson of the same name, and put to music by The Longest Johns. Hope you enjoy this musical retelling of the ...The Longest Johns - Event Tickets. May. 8. Nearest event · New York, NY. Wed 7:00 PM · LPR. DICE. VIEW TICKETS. From the new album Cures What Ails …The Band. The Longest Johns are a Bristol-based, a capella folk music band, born out of a mutual love of traditional folk songs and shanties. They rock maritime songs alongside more unusual and less traditional folk tunes. Throughout lineup changes, they've consistently taken their harmonies to new heights, whilst always retaining just the right mix of quality …April 16, 2021 7 Songs, 24 minutes A Decca Records Release; ℗ 2021 The Longest Johns, under exclusive license to Universal Music Opertations Limited. Also available in the iTunes Store . More By The Longest Johns . Between Wind And Water. 2018. Cures What Ails Ya. 2020. Written in Salt. 2016. Smoke & Oakum. We recently did a full play through Assassin's Creed 4 : Black Flag, singing all the shanties we could find as we went through. Black flag has a huge array o... The Longest Johns. Bristol, U.K. a cappella/folk group the Longest Johns rose to prominence off the back of their sea shanties and have since gone viral. Josh Bowker, Andy Yates, Jonathon Darley, and Dave Robinson formed the Longest Johns after a night of singing sea shanties at a friend’s barbecue in 2012.The Longest Johns. Bristol, U.K. a cappella/folk group the Longest Johns rose to prominence off the back of their sea shanties and have since gone viral. Josh Bowker, Andy Yates, Jonathon Darley, and Dave Robinson formed the Longest Johns after a night of singing sea shanties at a friend’s barbecue in 2012.Listen to Wellerman by The Longest Johns. See lyrics and music videos, find The Longest Johns tour dates, buy concert tickets, and more!The Longest Johns Lyrics "Willie Taylor" Willie Taylor and his youthful lover, full of mirth and loyalty They were going to the church to be married; he was pressed and sent to sea She dressed in sailor's clothing, boarded on a man o' war For to find the life they'd stolen, and the man she did adoreVoyage — The Longest Johns. The world of Voyage. The Longest Johns 5th Studio album “Voyage” is almost here! The release date for the album is scheduled for February …The Longest Johns. Play Similar Music. New Release. Voyage. The Longest Johns, Feb 09, 2024. Releases. Voyage. Album • 2024. Shawneetown. Single • 2024. Bones in the Ocean (10 Year Anniversary Edition) Album • 2023. Diggy Diggy Hole (Community Version) Single • 2023. C-Sides. Album • 2023. The Longest …This project is born from the friendship and mutual admiration that exists between The Longest Johns and El Pony Pisador. We hope it makes you smile as much ... If you go down to the woods today, a blacksmith you will find!! Hope you enjoy this wonderful craftsmanship and visual splendour!-----... From the new album Cures What Ails YaMerchandise and Physical copies from https://thelongestjohns.com/shopDigital copies available at https://thelongestjohns...Longest Johns Chiptune Black Hoodie Regular price £30.00 Regular price £40.00 Sale price £30.00 Unit price / per . Sale. Adequate Purple T-Shirt Sale. Adequate Purple T-Shirt Regular price £15.00 Regular price £27.00 Sale price £ ...Welcome to the third of our live recording sessions called the “Made of Ale” sessions (pun intended). We recorded at “The Forge” in Bristol.Rolling Along is ...Having met and bonded over sea shanties across a kitchen table in their native Bristol a decade ago, The Longest Johns – Jonathan ‘JD’ Darley, Andy Yates and Robbie Sattin – have sailed the seven seas in the name of the "rock ‘n’ roll of 1752" to grace the stages of international folk festivals, tour the UK, Europe and North America, and appear … Ode To The Road. 3:35. April 16, 2021 7 Songs, 24 minutes A Decca Records Release; ℗ 2021 The Longest Johns, under exclusive license to Universal Music Opertations Limited. Also available in the iTunes Store. Longest Johns Chiptune Black Hoodie Regular price £30.00 Regular price £40.00 Sale price £30.00 Unit price / per . Sale. Adequate Purple T-Shirt Sale. Adequate Purple T-Shirt Regular price £15.00 Regular price £27.00 Sale price £ ...CEO Rob Lynch to be succeeded by Ravi Thanawala as Interim CEO, Board of Directors conducting comprehensive external search. LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS …It's gonna be awesome!https://boxoffice.mandolin.com/collections/the-longest-johnsListen now! Available on... Buy tickets to our upcoming livestreamed gig here!Sailed at the head of the French. But they swindled him out of his cash, they did. So away from them all he did wrench. [Chorus] Oh! John Paul Jones is a pirate. No loyalty does he possess. Keep ...The Longest Johns’ latest album is a colourful and entrancing journey and one you won’t want to end. The arrangements are stunning and the production is impeccable. The group has really done themselves proud; there is something for everyone here. This is a multi-dimensional record and one that …Feb 17, 2021 · The Longest Johns‘ “Wellerman” is one of many renditions of the sea shanty that has gone viral, racking up more than 21 million streams on Spotify alone. The... When over the horizon, comes a car I know. A mighty Vitara, just like my very own. I raise a flag of unity, a gesture of the brave. A signal to the helmsman, with a single finger wave. My belly ...Created from the famous poem by Robert Louis Stevenson of the same name, and put to music by The Longest Johns. Hope you enjoy this musical retelling of the ...The Longest Johns. I doubt any of Bristol’s The Longest Johns ever imagined they would be able to get so far on just four voices. In a few short years they have gone from singing …0:04. 1:29. Papa Johns, the Louisville area-founded pizza chain, announced its President and CEO, Robert Lynch, has resigned, effective March 20, according to a …© 2024 Google LLC. Available on our new album, Cures What Ails YaOak & Ash & Thorn is taken from the famous poem, A Tree Song, by Rudyard Kipling and put to music by …Ticketmaster. VIEW TICKETS. Voyage, New Album Preorder is now live, as well as our Voyage World Tour now being on sale!! Visit our website for all the info...This was the first EP released by The Longest Johns. It was released on May 27, 2013, and recorded at Caedmon Studios. The five tracks released on this album were all Longest Johns originals.From the new album Cures What Ails YaMerchandise and Physical copies from https://thelongestjohns.com/shopDigital copies available at https://thelongestjohns...Since we've not been able to get together to record fancy video for Christmas this year, we instead decided to create a huge medley of Christmas songs for yo...Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupMingulay Boat Song · The Longest JohnsBetween Wind And Water℗ 2018 The Longest Johns, under exclusive license to ... For general and business enquiries: [email protected]. For bookings: [email protected]. Voyage, New Album Preorder is now live, as well as our Voyage World Tour now being on sale!! Visit our website for all the info... https://www.thelongestjohn...Lyrics. I've been roaming all my life and now I've found a lady wife I'm staying, right here! Oh I won't go sailing any more I won't obey the ocean's call By I'm staying, right here! I'll be a man of the land I'll be a man of the trees I'll be a man wherever my woman will be I won't be any captain's mate I won't be servant of the seas 'Cause ...It's the Longest Johns Boys! New video going up in just 15 minutes over on YouTube! Be there for the premiere! #TheLongestJohns #ManOfConstantSorrow #SoggyBottomBoys #OBrotherWhereArtThou #CoverSong #FolkMusic #FolkSong … If you go down to the woods today, a blacksmith you will find!! Hope you enjoy this wonderful craftsmanship and visual splendour!-----... About The Longest Johns. Since 2013, British folk quartet The Longest Johns have specialized in harmony-rich a capella sea shanties, traditional folk songs, and originals. ∙ The group released a pair of EPs in 2013: Bones in the Ocean and Christmas at Sea. ∙ After building an audience with 2016’s Written in …The Longest Johns are a British Folk Music group from Bristol, England, best known for their renditions of traditional sea shanties and work songs and their original music that emulates them. They first formed in 2012 and released their first EP in 2013, but they gained a lot more mainstream attention in 2021 when sea shanties became a …Also known as "The Cutty Wren", this song is associated with wren hunting, a traditional celebration historically observed in various parts of the British Isles, Spain, and France, around Christmas time — often specifically on St. Stephen's Day, December 26th. In his 1944 collection The Singing Englishman, A.L. Lloyd posits an origin for this song in the …From the new album Cures What Ails YaMerchandise and Physical copies from https://thelongestjohns.com/shopDigital copies available at https://thelongestjohns...This project is born from the friendship and mutual admiration that exists between The Longest Johns and El Pony Pisador. We hope it makes you smile as much ...The Longest Johns Interview. Sophie Elkan. “We are a “gateway drug into a wider world of traditional folk music” ”. Credited with reinvigorating the genre, The Longest Johns have made folk fashionable again. I spoke with founder member, Jonathan Darley (JD), ahead of their night at Oxford’s O2 Academy in early December.. Carneed, Gracerosefarm, Mission taco joint, Christmas town usa, Pj's place seaside heights, Tucson zoo, Shoprite of branchburg, Raceseng, Garry kasparov.