Saturn birmingham - Buy tickets, find event, venue and support act information and reviews for The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus’s upcoming concert at Saturn in Birmingham on 22 Feb 2024. Buy tickets to see The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus live in Birmingham.

Saturn birminghamSaturn birmingham - A portrait of a blue Saturn luxury SUV cruising through Herman Park, Houston TX Houston, TX, Dec. 19, 2023 - A Saturn luxury Sports Utility Vehicle cruising through Herman Park, Houston TX, …

Saturn is one of my favorite places to take people when they visit Birmingham. Saturn is a coffee shop in the morning and a bar/music venue at night. They have great drink prices and I love that they sell Domestique Coffee that is roasted in Birmingham. I've been to many concerts at Saturn and have always had a pleasant experience! Read more. Written …Then she phoned 911 and said she had spotted a child while driving on Interstate 459 in Hoover, a suburb of Birmingham, Alabama. ... How Ariana Grande and …Saturn is one of my favorite places to take people when they visit Birmingham. Saturn is a coffee shop in the morning and a bar/music venue at night. They have great drink prices and I love that they sell Domestique Coffee that is roasted in Birmingham. I've been to many concerts at Saturn and have always had a pleasant …In Birmingham, tvg will help develop Saturn’s Satellite Bar, which operates year-round as a coffee and pastry service from Birmingham’s Domestique Coffee Roasters. For Lovett, there’s a special satisfaction in developing and running venues after gaining perspective from a career performing in clubs, …224 Saturn Ln, Birmingham, AL 35215 is currently not for sale. The 1,558 Square Feet single family home is a 3 beds, 2 baths property. This home was built in 1973 and last sold on 2003-07-22 for $113,000. View more property details, sales history, and Zestimate data on Zillow.Omniplex Great Park, Birmingham, United Kingdom. 10,433 likes · 120 talking about this · 278,530 were here. Omniplex Cinema Birmingham is a 13-screen cinema in Great Park, Birmingham. Catch the...Omniplex Great Park, Birmingham, United Kingdom. 10,433 likes · 120 talking about this · 278,530 were here. Omniplex Cinema Birmingham is a 13-screen cinema in Great Park, Birmingham. Catch the...View 9 photos for 201 Saturn Ln, Center Point, AL 35215, a 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,805 Sq. Ft. single family home built in 1973 that was last sold on 05/31/1984. 200 41st St S, Birmingham, AL 35222. [eb_event_details calsync=”yes” exclude=”city-state,enddate,venue,enddate” dateformat=”D. F j, Y” imagesize=”large”] Something went wrong. There's an issue and the page could not be loaded. Reload page. 35K Followers, 5,795 Following, 3,871 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Saturn Birmingham (@saturnbham)Address. 200 41st Street South, Birmingham, AL 35222. Event Schedule (16) Seating Charts. Select Your Category. Select Your Dates. Sort By: Date. Mar 19. Tue • …6. Saturn Catch your favorite artists and play some games at Saturn. Photo via Pat Byington for Bham Now . For some far out music in a space-themed atmosphere, look no further than Birmingham fave—Saturn. Popular artists from every genre take the stage here, making it the perfect venue for an intimate …About Saturn Saturn in Avondale was recently acquired by TVG Hospitality. (Jacon Blankenship / Bham Now) Founded in 2015 by Brian Teasley, Saturn is a live music venue and bar located at 200 41st St S, Birmingham, AL 35222 in the heart of Avondale. With a capacity for 500 guests, Saturn has firmly established itself as a leading local …President. Guy Stark is the founder and CEO of Saturn Freight Systems. Guy received his BS degree at the University of Georgia in 1975. He began his Transportation career as a sales rep with Roadway Express in 1976 and left the company in 1980 as a sales manager in Birmingham, AL to start his own trucking …201 Saturn Ln, Birmingham, AL 35215 is currently not for sale. The 1,805 Square Feet single family home is a 3 beds, 2 baths property. This home was built in 1973 and last sold on 2023-06-02 for $125,000. View more property details, sales history, and Zestimate data on Zillow. Best Restaurants near Saturn of Birmingham - Front Porch, The Battery, Stone Age III Korean Bbq & Hot Pot, The Electric, Glass Panda, The Palm & Pig, Sakana Sushi Bar & Grill, Gianmarco's Restaurant, Biscuit Belly - Hoover, Ranch House Makarios 191 Saturn Ln, Birmingham, AL 35215 is currently not for sale. The 1,386 Square Feet single family home is a 3 beds, 2 baths property. This home was built in 1976 and last sold on 2023-06-08 for $--. View more property details, sales history, and Zestimate data on Zillow.Saturn is a 500 person capacity venue in Birmingham, AL. Saturn Concert Calendar & Schedule. Thursday Feb 15, 2024. Charlie Worsham. Jordyn Shellhart. Saturn. Birmingham, AL. See Tickets....Saturn often has cereal breakfast events that are a must try. This is a fun and happening spot for an evening drink as well, and has been holding some really great shows! Circuit boards on the wall. Useful 1. Funny 1. Cool 1. Kt C. Birmingham, AL. 330. 43. 13. Sep 6, 2017. My husband and I recently went to Saturn for a concert. It was a great venue! … 4.6 - 212 reviews. Rate your experience! $$ • Coffee Shops. Hours: 4PM - 2AM. 200 41st St S, Birmingham. (205) 703-9546. Menu. Saturn Birmingham concert schedule 2023-2024. See all upcoming concerts at Saturn Birmingham in Birmingham, AL. Check out the shows calendar and buy tickets for popular music events.Buy tickets, find event, venue and support act information and reviews for The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus’s upcoming concert at Saturn in Birmingham on 22 Feb 2024. Buy tickets to see The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus live in Birmingham.Saturn Birmingham, AL. Tickets. Tickets are not available. Event Details. Age Restriction: 18+ Door Time: 6pm; Event Time: 7pm; Jenny from Thebes began its life as many albums by the Mountain Goats do, with John Darnielle playing the piano until a lyric emerged. That lyric, “Jenny was a warrior / Jenny was a thief / Jenny …Saturn is one of my favorite places to take people when they visit Birmingham. Saturn is a coffee shop in the morning and a bar/music venue at night. They have great drink prices and I love that they sell Domestique Coffee that is roasted in Birmingham. I've been to many concerts at Saturn and have always had a pleasant experience! Read more. Written …Saturn Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama. 40,248 likes · 485 talking about this · 53,010 were here. We are a music venue in Birmingham, Alabama. Coffee shop is run by Domestique Coffee....Saturn Birmingham concert schedule 2023-2024. See all upcoming concerts at Saturn Birmingham in Birmingham, AL. Check out the shows calendar and buy tickets for popular music events. Saturn Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama. 39,900 likes · 279 talking about this · 52,278 were here. We are a music venue in Birmingham, Alabama. Coffee shop is run by Domestique Coffee. linktr.ee/s Birmingham. 182 Saturn Ln, Birmingham, AL 35215 is a unknown. This property is not currently available for sale. The current Trulia Estimate for 182 Saturn Ln is $81,400. 182 Saturn Ln, Birmingham, AL 35215. See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby.Mar 1, 2024 · Birmingham Concert Schedule will be some of the most anticipated Saturn - Birmingham concerts by far. ETickets and last minute tickets for Saturn - Birmingham are in stock. Tickets for all Saturn - Birmingham concerts are protected with a 100% moneyback guarantee. Buy tickets, find event, venue and support act information and reviews for The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus’s upcoming concert at Saturn in Birmingham on 22 Feb 2024. Buy tickets to see The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus live in Birmingham.Saturn, Birmingham, AL, US 200 41st Street South. Buy tickets. Interested. Going. View all upcoming concerts. All the events happening at Saturn 2023-2024. Discover all 37 upcoming concerts scheduled in 2023-2024 at Saturn. Saturn hosts concerts for a wide range of genres from artists such as Boogie T.Rio, Salvo, and Dopapod, having …194 Saturn Ln, Birmingham, AL 35215 is currently not for sale. The 1,246 Square Feet single family home is a 3 beds, 2 baths property. This home was built in 1973 and last sold on 1991-09-01 for $64,900. View more property details, sales history, and Zestimate data on Zillow.208 Saturn Ln, Birmingham, AL 35215 is a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 1,433 sqft single-family home built in 1973. This property is not currently available for sale. 208 Saturn Ln was last sold on Apr 11, 2023 for $198,000 (2% higher than the asking price of $195,000). Birmingham, AL 35205 205-933- 9000 2.4 Miles From Saturn The Redmont 2101 5th Ave N Birmingham, AL 35203 205-324-2101 1.9 Miles From Saturn The Tutwiler 2021 Park Place Birmingham, AL 35203 205-322-2100 2.0 Miles From Saturn Aloft Birmingham SOHO Square 1903 29th Ave S Homewood AL 35209 205-874-8055 3.2 Miles From Saturn SATURN VENUE GUIDE Birmingham, AL 35205 205-933- 9000 2.4 Miles From Saturn The Redmont 2101 5th Ave N Birmingham, AL 35203 205-324-2101 1.9 Miles From Saturn The Tutwiler 2021 Park Place Birmingham, AL 35203 205-322-2100 2.0 Miles From Saturn Aloft Birmingham SOHO Square 1903 29th Ave S Homewood AL 35209 205-874-8055 3.2 Miles From Saturn SATURN VENUE GUIDE Explore all upcoming saturn events in Birmingham, Alabama, find information & tickets for upcoming saturn events happening in Birmingham, Alabama.Feb 22, 2023 · On Feb. 22, tvg, the group behind Huntsville’s Orion Amphitheater and the upcoming Meridian Arts Club, announced they’d acquired Saturn, the 500-capacity Birmingham venue known for hosting ... Birmingham, AL - Saturn 2024 concert schedule. Get tickets for Swans, Sam Barber, Sampha, Eliza McLamb, Katie Pruitt, and more!Bang! – The Walking Dead Survivor Showdown. bards dispense profanity (a party game based on the works of William Shakespere) Barker’s Row. Battlelore – 2 nd Edition (a …Hotels Near Saturn, Birmingham: There are 139 Hotels close to Saturn in Birmingham Hotels Near Saturn Reviews: There are 33,888 reviews on Tripadvisor for Hotels nearby: Hotels Near Saturn Photos: There are 11,150 photos on Tripadvisor for Hotels nearby Nearest accommodation: 0.16 mi: Frequently … Saturn - Birmingham is located at 200 41st Street South in Birmingham, Alabama. Saturn - Birmingham Seating Charts The Saturn - Birmingham interactive seating charts provide a clear understanding of available seats, how many tickets remain, and the price per ticket. Something went wrong. There's an issue and the page could not be loaded. Reload page. 35K Followers, 5,795 Following, 3,871 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Saturn Birmingham (@saturnbham)Saturn is one of my favorite places to take people when they visit Birmingham. Saturn is a coffee shop in the morning and a bar/music venue at night. They have great drink prices and I love that they sell Domestique Coffee that is roasted in Birmingham. I've been to many concerts at Saturn and have always had a pleasant experience! Read more. Written 2 …While writing this on April 1, 2021, there’s an amendment to try to halt the sales of Delta-8-THC with more updates to come. Locations: 2009 15th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35205 | 3049 John Hawkins Parkway Suite 102, Hoover, AL 35244. Website | Facebook | Instagram.Contingent. $265,000. 4 bed. 4,076sqft. 0.42acre lot. 2112 7th St NW. Birmingham, AL 35215. See 178 Saturn Ln, Birmingham, AL 35215, a multi family home located in the East Pinson Valley ... Take I-20 West to Birmingham Take exit 132 to Montevallo Road Make a quick right onto Crestwood Blvd/US 78 After 3.6 miles, take a right onto 41st Street We are on the corner of 41st Street and 2nd Avenue South. Directions from the West. Take I-20 East to Birmingham Once you arrive into the city, take exit 126A onto US 31/280 Stay left on the ramp Buy tickets, find event, venue and support act information and reviews for Sunn O)))’s upcoming concert with Jesse Sykes at Saturn in Birmingham on 06 Dec 2023. Buy tickets to see Sunn O))) live in Birmingham.Take I-20 West to Birmingham Take exit 132 to Montevallo Road Make a quick right onto Crestwood Blvd/US 78 After 3.6 miles, take a right onto 41st Street We are on the corner of 41st Street and 2nd Avenue South. Directions from the West. Take I-20 East to Birmingham Once you arrive into the city, take exit 126A onto US 31/280 …Bang! – The Walking Dead Survivor Showdown. bards dispense profanity (a party game based on the works of William Shakespere) Barker’s Row. Battlelore – 2 nd Edition (a …Mannequin Pussy with Angel Du$t at Saturn in Birmingham, Alabama on Oct 16, 2021.Restaurants near Saturn, Birmingham on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Saturn in Birmingham, Alabama. Birmingham. Birmingham Tourism Birmingham Hotels Birmingham Bed and Breakfast Birmingham Holiday Rentals Birmingham Packages Flights to Birmingham …This is a wonderful, immaculately clean loft space that would be great for a night or two for experiencing all that Birmingham has to offer. If you... Saturn Birmingham, AL (Huge Loft in Avondale) - Lofts for Rent in Birmingham, Alabama, United States - AirbnbAbout Saturn Saturn in Avondale was recently acquired by TVG Hospitality. (Jacon Blankenship / Bham Now) Founded in 2015 by Brian Teasley, Saturn is a live music venue and bar located at 200 41st St S, Birmingham, AL 35222 in the heart of Avondale. With a capacity for 500 guests, Saturn has firmly established itself as a leading local …Tuesday February 28, 2023 Adam Melchor Saturn, Birmingham. Thursday March 16, 2023 Lettuce Iron City-Birmingham, Birmingham. Wednesday April 12, 2023 Sierra Ferrell Saturn, Birmingham. Sunday April 30, 2023 Umphrey's McGee Avondale Brewing Company, Birmingham. Wednesday May 17, 2023 …Saturn is located at 200 41st Street South, Birmingham, Alabama 35222. The Satellite café opens at 7 a.m. on Monday through Friday, and 8 a.m. on weekends. While the space was built from the ground up for live music, it’s also an ideal space for dance nights, private events, and a wide range of other occasions.Best Restaurants near Saturn of Birmingham - Front Porch, The Battery, Stone Age III Korean Bbq & Hot Pot, The Electric, Glass Panda, The Palm & Pig, Sakana Sushi Bar & Grill, Gianmarco's Restaurant, Biscuit Belly - Hoover, Ranch House MakariosSatellite opens at 7am (Mon-Fri) and 8am (Sat-Sun) to serve the community with freshly brewed coffee and warm local pastries. For visitors wanting to relax with friends, read a book, or finish work, the Satellite has a warm environment with natural lighting, spacious seating, USB chargers built into the bar, and free open-network …Explore menu, see photos, and read reviews for Saturn.Dec 7, 2023 · 12/7/2023. Doors Time. NA. Show Time. NA. Angel Olsen setlist from Saturn in Birmingham, AL on Dec 7, 2023 with Sluice. Saturn Birmingham concert schedule 2023-2024. See all upcoming concerts at Saturn Birmingham in Birmingham, AL. Check out the shows calendar and buy tickets for popular music events.Mar 1, 2024 · Birmingham Concert Schedule will be some of the most anticipated Saturn - Birmingham concerts by far. ETickets and last minute tickets for Saturn - Birmingham are in stock. Tickets for all Saturn - Birmingham concerts are protected with a 100% moneyback guarantee. Thu, Dec 7 2023 - Saturn. View all options below. December 7, 2023Ivy Von Titz, LT Fresh & Kayla as they perform to be crowned 2023 King/Queen and win our grand prize. Of course we have special performances from: Benji & Michael. Luminarts Entertainment. And a very special guest. Join us New Years Eve at SATURN BIRMINGHAM. 8PM - 2AM // 21+.219 Saturn Ln, Birmingham, AL 35215 is currently not for sale. The 2,190 Square Feet single family home is a 4 beds, 3 baths property. This home was built in 1973 and last sold on 2021-03-31 for $182,000.Saturn, Birmingham: See 28 reviews, articles, and 21 photos of Saturn, ranked No.90 on Tripadvisor among 90 attractions in Birmingham.On Feb. 22, tvg, the group behind Huntsville’s Orion Amphitheater and the upcoming Meridian Arts Club, announced they’d acquired Saturn, the 500-capacity Birmingham venue known for hosting ...Saturn Birmingham. 200 41st Street South. Birmingham, AL 35222. Get tickets for SUSTO at Saturn Birmingham on THU May 23, 2024 at 7:30 PM.Saturn, the new concert venue in Birmingham, has confirmed the lineup for its first 19 shows, including the Dead Milkmen, Cracker, Built to Spill, Houndmouth, Xavier Rudd & the United Nations and ...Thu • Dec 07, 2023 • 8:00 PM Saturn - Birmingham, Birmingham, AL. Important Event Info Our Ticketmaster resale marketplace is not the primary ticket provider. Resale tickets can often exceed face value. Search Artist, Team or Venue.Local booking: [email protected]. Jobs/internships: [email protected]. For all other questions: [email protected]. …Taylor Rave - A Taylor Swift Rave (Birmingham, AL) Hosted By Candi Pop. Event starts on Saturday, 18 February 2023 and happening at Saturn Birmingham, Birmingham, AL. Register or Buy Tickets, Price information.Saturn Birmingham events are diverse, catering to a wide array of musical tastes and cultural interests. Whether it's a local band making waves or a national act …Saturn is one of my favorite places to take people when they visit Birmingham. Saturn is a coffee shop in the morning and a bar/music venue at night. They have great drink prices and I love that they sell Domestique Coffee that is roasted in Birmingham. I've been to many concerts at Saturn and have always had a pleasant experience! Read more. Written …Sep 4, 2019 · Saturn is one of my favorite places to take people when they visit Birmingham. Saturn is a coffee shop in the morning and a bar/music venue at night. They have great drink prices and I love that they sell Domestique Coffee that is roasted in Birmingham. I've been to many concerts at Saturn and have always had a pleasant experience! Birmingham, AL 35205 205-933- 9000 2.4 Miles From Saturn The Redmont 2101 5th Ave N Birmingham, AL 35203 205-324-2101 1.9 Miles From Saturn The Tutwiler 2021 Park Place Birmingham, AL 35203 205-322-2100 2.0 Miles From Saturn Aloft Birmingham SOHO Square 1903 29th Ave S Homewood AL 35209 205-874-8055 3.2 Miles From Saturn SATURN VENUE GUIDE About Saturn Saturn in Avondale was recently acquired by TVG Hospitality. (Jacon Blankenship / Bham Now) Founded in 2015 by Brian Teasley, Saturn is a live music venue and bar located at 200 41st St S, Birmingham, AL 35222 in the heart of Avondale. With a capacity for 500 guests, Saturn has firmly established itself as a leading local …Saturn is one of my favorite places to take people when they visit Birmingham. Saturn is a coffee shop in the morning and a bar/music venue at night. They have great drink prices and I love that they sell Domestique Coffee that is roasted in Birmingham. I've been to many concerts at Saturn and have always had a pleasant experience! Read more. Written 2 …Saturn Birmingham. 200 41st Street South. Birmingham, AL 35222. Get tickets for SUSTO at Saturn Birmingham on THU May 23, 2024 at 7:30 PM.2 days ago · See the Saturn concert calendar. Saturn is a 500 person capacity venue in Birmingham, AL. Angel Olsen . Event starts on Thursday, 7 December 2023 and happening at Saturn - Birmingham, Birmingham, AL. Register or Buy Tickets, Price information.Restaurants near Saturn, Birmingham on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Saturn in Birmingham, Alabama. Birmingham. Birmingham Tourism Birmingham Hotels Birmingham Bed and Breakfast Birmingham Holiday Rentals Birmingham Packages Flights to Birmingham …Milk & Honey, is an exciting, new, bi-monthly event from the minds behind Nightclub, Electric Circus and The Garden Party.. An inclusive party for all gender identities, sexual preferences, orientations, races, and the entire LGBTQIA+ community. Our fabulous hosts Artsen & Jake, bring the glam, and the one and … 200 41st St S, Birmingham, AL 35222. Fri Mar 8. 360º Rave. Andrea Really. Andrea Really. with Milk Dub, SaMacca, Snhack, Visuals by Roasted Toast 6. Saturn Catch your favorite artists and play some games at Saturn. Photo via Pat Byington for Bham Now . For some far out music in a space-themed atmosphere, look no further than Birmingham fave—Saturn. Popular artists from every genre take the stage here, making it the perfect venue for an intimate …Gershow, Peaceful massage, Msi hayward, Masslive, Rivers bend, Lpia bahamas, Victory lanes, Community of peace academy, Blaze credit union, Llume jewelry, Hunans, All american steak house, Murphey, Bobcat football

Then she phoned 911 and said she had spotted a child while driving on Interstate 459 in Hoover, a suburb of Birmingham, Alabama. ... How Ariana Grande and …. Walmart lebanon tn

Saturn birminghamnations unies careers

Buy tickets, find event, venue and support act information and reviews for Mike Cooley’s upcoming concert at Saturn in Birmingham on 14 Dec 2023. Buy tickets to see Mike Cooley live in Birmingham. Track your favorite artists on Songkick and never miss another concert.Al’s on Seventh is one of Birmingham’s top spots for everything fun from drag shows and music bingo to dancing and karaoke. On Thursdays and Sundays you can sing your heart out to whatever song your heart imagines. Karaoke Hours: Thursdays, 9PM & Sundays, 8PM. Al’s on Seventh Hours: Tuesday-Sunday 3PM-late. Location: 2627 7th …Address. 200 41st Street South, Birmingham, AL 35222. Event Schedule (16) Seating Charts. Select Your Category. Select Your Dates. Sort By: Date. Mar 19. Tue • …Saturn opened in Avondale on May 1, 2015, bringing stellar sound and astronomical acts to the Birmingham soundscape. The high-tech venue resulted from a …Birmingham Holiday Events. Isla-ween: The Halloween Bash That Gives Back. Isla-ween: The Halloween Bash That Gives Back happening at Saturn, 200 41st Street South, Birmingham, United States on Sat Sep 30 2023 at 07:00 pm to 11:00 pm.Saturn, an entertainment venue in Birmingham, has listed its upstairs apartment on Airbnb. The loft space was designed as a green room for musicians and a place for bands to stay overnight while ...Reviews on Saturn in Birmingham, AL - Saturn, What's On 2nd, Secret Stages, Paramount Bar, Avondale Brewing, Cask and Drum, Domestique Satellite, Saturn Freight Systems, Saw's Soul Kitchen, Panache by Domestique CoffeeSaturn is one of my favorite places to take people when they visit Birmingham. Saturn is a coffee shop in the morning and a bar/music venue at night. They have great drink prices and I love that they sell Domestique Coffee that is roasted in Birmingham. I've been to many concerts at Saturn and have always had a pleasant …Mar 18, 2015 · Saturn, the new concert venue in Birmingham, has confirmed the lineup for its first 19 shows, including the Dead Milkmen, Cracker, Built to Spill, Houndmouth, Xavier Rudd & the United Nations and ... On Feb. 22, tvg, the group behind Huntsville’s Orion Amphitheater and the upcoming Meridian Arts Club, announced they’d acquired Saturn, the 500-capacity Birmingham venue known for hosting ...Birmingham, AL 35205 205-933- 9000 2.4 Miles From Saturn The Redmont 2101 5th Ave N Birmingham, AL 35203 205-324-2101 1.9 Miles From Saturn The Tutwiler 2021 Park Place Birmingham, AL 35203 205-322-2100 2.0 Miles From Saturn Aloft Birmingham SOHO Square 1903 29th Ave S Homewood AL 35209 205-874-8055 3.2 Miles From Saturn …Saturn Birmingham concert schedule 2023-2024. See all upcoming concerts at Saturn Birmingham in Birmingham, AL. Check out the shows calendar and buy tickets for popular music events.Forgot account? Create new account. PlacesBirmingham, Alabama Cafe Coffee shopSaturn BirminghamEvents. Learn about upcoming events and see which friends …184 Saturn Ln, Birmingham, AL 35215 is currently not for sale. The 1,904 Square Feet multi family home is a -- beds, 1 bath property. This home was built in 1975 and last sold on 2024-02-14 for $--. View more property details, sales history, and Zestimate data on Zillow.Saturn Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama. 40,441 likes · 340 talking about this · 53,440 were here. We are a music venue in Birmingham, Alabama. Coffee shop is run by Domestique Coffee....6. Saturn Catch your favorite artists and play some games at Saturn. Photo via Pat Byington for Bham Now . For some far out music in a space-themed atmosphere, look no further than Birmingham fave—Saturn. Popular artists from every genre take the stage here, making it the perfect venue for an intimate … Here are five of our favorite venues in Birmingham, all of which have earned kudos on the concert scene, and carved out special places in our music-loving hearts. SATURN Where to find it: 200 41st. Saturn Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama. 40,248 likes · 485 talking about this · 53,010 were here. We are a music venue in Birmingham, Alabama. Coffee shop is run by Domestique Coffee....Al’s on Seventh is one of Birmingham’s top spots for everything fun from drag shows and music bingo to dancing and karaoke. On Thursdays and Sundays you can sing your heart out to whatever song your heart imagines. Karaoke Hours: Thursdays, 9PM & Sundays, 8PM. Al’s on Seventh Hours: Tuesday-Sunday 3PM-late. Location: 2627 7th …wed nov 22. you should be listening presents: winston ramble. winston ramble. with little raine band. little raine band. doors: 7:00pm / show: 8:00pm at saturn. 18+, $15.00-$20.00Explore all upcoming saturn events in Birmingham, Alabama, find information & tickets for upcoming saturn events happening in Birmingham, Alabama. Saturn - Birmingham is located at 200 41st Street South in Birmingham, Alabama. Saturn - Birmingham Seating Charts The Saturn - Birmingham interactive seating charts provide a clear understanding of available seats, how many tickets remain, and the price per ticket. After standing on its pedestal for 44 years, the Saturn IB rocket at Alabama’s I-65 northern welcome center has been torn down by demolition crews. The decision was made earlier this year by Alabama, US Space and Rocket Center, and NASA (who owns the rocket) officials to tear it down after it has deteriorated beyond repaired.Saturn Birmingham is a live music venue and bar that hosts a variety of events, from concerts and comedy shows to karaoke and bingo. Check out the upcoming shows, buy …Saturn Birmingham is that musical haven, a venue where every event becomes a memorable experience. This former industrial space has been transformed into a beacon of entertainment, boasting a retro-futuristic vibe that is as unique as the acts it hosts. From indie rock bands to electronic DJs, Saturn's eclectic lineup has something for …wed nov 22. you should be listening presents: winston ramble. winston ramble. with little raine band. little raine band. doors: 7:00pm / show: 8:00pm at saturn. 18+, $15.00-$20.00 Saturn - Birmingham is located at 200 41st Street South in Birmingham, Alabama. Saturn - Birmingham Seating Charts The Saturn - Birmingham interactive seating charts provide a clear understanding of available seats, how many tickets remain, and the price per ticket. 208 Saturn Ln, Birmingham, AL 35215 is a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 1,433 sqft single-family home built in 1973. This property is not currently available for sale. 208 Saturn Ln was last sold on Apr 11, 2023 for $198,000 (2% higher than the asking price of $195,000).Show Date. 3/1/2024. Doors Time. NA. Show Time. 7:00 PM. Nick Shoulders with Holy Locust at Saturn in Birmingham, Alabama on Mar 1, 2024. Find Hawthorne Heights Birmingham tickets, appearing at Saturn in Alabama along with Bike Routes on Apr 30, 2024 at 8:00 pm. Your holiday will be anything but a drag with Christmas is a Drag at Saturn Birmingham, December 20, 8-11PM. General admission $12.94.200 41st St S, Birmingham, AL 35222. saturnBirmingham is on Mixlr. The Living Venue Audio Project is a multi-sensory reactive sound medium where various devices installed in the venue (stimulated by sound, light, motion, weather, water flow, street activity, etc.) trigger random ambient sounds, in order to make a sort …Sep 4, 2019 · Saturn is one of my favorite places to take people when they visit Birmingham. Saturn is a coffee shop in the morning and a bar/music venue at night. They have great drink prices and I love that they sell Domestique Coffee that is roasted in Birmingham. I've been to many concerts at Saturn and have always had a pleasant experience! Saturn Birmingham. 200 41st Street South. Birmingham, AL 35222. Sponsors.Right in the heart of Birmingham’s hippest neighborhood of Avondale, Saturn invites you to a premier space for your wedding that is filled with radiance, whimsy, and charm. Saturn, an internationally known music venue, also serves as a cultural haven for a variety of events, including singularly enchanting weddings.How many concerts have there been at Saturn Birmingham? Saturn Birmingham has had 21 concerts. When was the last concert at Saturn Birmingham? The last concert at Saturn Birmingham was on November 16, 2023. The bands that performed were: 49 Winchester / Emily Nenni.184 Saturn Ln, Birmingham, AL 35215 is a studio, 1 bathroom, 1,904 sqft multi-family built in 1975. This property is not currently available for sale. 184 Saturn Ln was last sold on Nov 30, 2023 for $105,000.This is a wonderful, immaculately clean loft space that would be great for a night or two for experiencing all that Birmingham has to offer. If you... Saturn Birmingham, AL (Huge Loft in Avondale) - Lofts for Rent in Birmingham, Alabama, United States - AirbnbOff Market Homes Near 223 Saturn Ln. 223 Saturn Ln, Birmingham, AL 35215 is a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 1,920 sqft single-family home built in 1973. This property is not currently available for sale. 223 Saturn Ln was last sold on Dec 21, 2023 for $118,000 (6% lower than the asking price of $125,000). 223 Saturn …Saturn, Birmingham, AL, US 200 41st Street South. Buy tickets. Interested. Going. View all upcoming concerts. All the events happening at Saturn 2023-2024. Discover all 37 upcoming concerts scheduled in 2023-2024 at Saturn. Saturn hosts concerts for a wide range of genres from artists such as Boogie T.Rio, Salvo, and Dopapod, having …Saturn Birmingham, AL. Tickets. Tickets are not available. Event Details. Age Restriction: 18+ Door Time: 6pm; Event Time: 7pm; Jenny from Thebes began its life as many albums by the Mountain Goats do, with John Darnielle playing the piano until a lyric emerged. That lyric, “Jenny was a warrior / Jenny was a thief / Jenny …Explore all 48 upcoming concerts at Saturn, see photos, read reviews, buy tickets from official sellers, and get directions and accommodation recommendations. Follow Venue. …🗓️ Mark your calendar from May 29, 2024 to May 29, 2024 at Saturn - Birmingham. Boundaries is a celebration of passion, innovation, and community. Embrace the opportunity to explore the world of in a dynamic setting in Alabama, HARD ROCK / METAL. Don't miss out on this remarkable event 🌈. Also check out other Music Events in Birmingham, …Zillow has 18 photos of this $146,000 4 beds, 3 baths, 1,920 Square Feet single family home located at 223 Saturn Ln, Birmingham, AL 35215 built in 1973. MLS #21365688.Saturn, Birmingham: See 28 reviews, articles, and 21 photos of Saturn, ranked No.90 on Tripadvisor among 90 attractions in Birmingham.Take I-20 West to Birmingham Take exit 132 to Montevallo Road Make a quick right onto Crestwood Blvd/US 78 After 3.6 miles, take a right onto 41st Street We are on the corner of 41st Street and 2nd Avenue South. Directions from the West. Take I-20 East to Birmingham Once you arrive into the city, take exit 126A onto US 31/280 …Saturn is one of my favorite places to take people when they visit Birmingham. Saturn is a coffee shop in the morning and a bar/music venue at night. They have great drink prices and I love that they sell Domestique Coffee that is roasted in Birmingham. I've been to many concerts at Saturn and have always had a pleasant experience! Read more. Written …Saturn rise and set in Birmingham. Fairly close to the Sun. Visible only before sunrise and/or after sunset. Saturn is just 17 degrees from the Sun in the sky, so it is difficult to see. Wed, Mar 20 ↑5:52 am. Mar 19, 2024. Mar 20, 2024. Saturn. Time:See sales history and home details for 190 Saturn Ln, Center Point, AL 35215, a 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,472 Sq. Ft. single family home built in 1973 that was last sold on 11/16/1987.Get the Matisyahu Setlist of the concert at Saturn, Birmingham, AL, USA on February 7, 2024 from the Hold The Fire Tour and other Matisyahu Setlists for free on setlist.fm!Satellite opens at 7am (Mon-Fri) and 8am (Sat-Sun) to serve the community with freshly brewed coffee and warm local pastries. For visitors wanting to relax with friends, read a book, or finish work, the Satellite has a warm environment with natural lighting, spacious seating, USB chargers built into the bar, and free open-network …Saturn, Saturn Birmingham, AL Doors: 7:00PM | Show: 8:00PM. Buy Tickets There is a 6 ticket limit per customer. TICKET TYPE. ITEM PRICE. SRV FEE. PROCESSING FEE + CUSTOMER FEE QTY. GA (18+) $ ... Saturn, Saturn. 200 41st Street South, Birmingham, AL, 35222. Show Map View 200 41st Street …. The lantern, Ocean reef club florida, Martin's crosswinds maryland, Friedman amplification, Simply cute tees, Wheel restoration near me, Darily queen, Dyer subaru, Goodies bbq.