2024 Alice longyu gao - Jul 28, 2021 · [Verse 2] Oh my god I cannot breathe Think about where I wanna be Don't ask me what's coming next I'm trying to figure out which way to live O-O-Oh my god I cannot breathe When the numbers drop ...

Encuentra las mejores canciones y álbumes de Alice Longyu Gao, como Rich Bitch Juice, She Abunai y más. Escuchar; Explorar; Radio; Buscar; Abrir en Música. Alice Longyu Gao. Prelanzamiento. 9 MAR 2023; Let's Hope Heteros Fail, Learn and Retire; 8 Canciones; Top canciones Rich Bitch Juice. Rich Bitch …. Alice longyu gao

One Fiinix Live | Alice Longyu Gao. Alice Longyu Gao is an independent artist who has written songs in Japanese, English, and Mandarin and is credited with pioneering the …Don’t tell me be happy (Ooh) Don’t you dare talk to me, bitch. [Verse 1] Have some juice, honey. Rich bitch juice (Yummy) You’ve been sad, lately. Need to let loose. Let them fight, let them ...Alice Longyu Gao. Produced by. Dylan Brady. Dec. 4, 2019 1 viewer 5.8K views. 9 Contributors. Dumb Bitch Juice Lyrics [Verse 1] You let dumb shit bothers you You let fuckboy fucks you up And you ...Nov 3, 2023 · As of 2022, Alice Longyu Gao’s net worth is between $1 million to $5 millio n. She is a well-known personality, and she will definitely grow her career and net worth. alicealice916. 65.0K followers. View profile. alicealice916. 227 posts · 65K followers. View more on Instagram. 2,441 likes. 20th April 2023. Alice Longyu Gao doesn’t want to be known just as a burgeoning music star, but as a rising CEO. “I think great art is great business,” she begins, on a Zoom from LA. “I went through stages where I would romanticise struggle but I’m just over that now.”. Born in China to a “very regular, normal family - they hate ...Try to crash my couch, hit me up at 2 AM. Scam, scam, scam, you don't give a damn. You try to party every night, blow too much by the end. Life is short, baby, take risks, but if you're a scam, I ...MONK Lyrics. I’d love to hang out with my friends. But if I leave my house, I will get nothing done. I vacuum my carpet and fold my laundry. Keeping my space clean reduces the risk of triggering my depression. I no longer enjoy drinking and smoking. I look silly when I am drunk. And I’d like to be calm.Never moving on (Very obsessed) [Chorus] Run, run, run, run away, way, way. From the white boys club, be with me, me, me. I am Peggy Gou, your hot Asian wife. I will make you make you waffles ...Alice Longyu Gao is a force to be reckoned with, and her dominance on the music industry is just getting started. Having over 250k monthly listeners on Spotify and collaborations spanning from Mura Masa to Laura Les of 100 gecs, Alice is cementing herself as a large presence within the realm of alternative music.. Releasing her first single, “I Want My … http://alg.world Contact: [email protected] [email protected] Booking: [email protected] (UK/EU & Rest of the world) [email protected] (UK/EU ... ALICE LONGYU GAO — 2023 TOUR DATES 6/23 Austin, TX @ The Ballroom 6/29 San Francisco, CA @ Rickshaw Shop 9/11 Atlanta, GA @ Aisle 5 9/13 Washington, DC @ Songbyrd 9/14 Philadelphia, PA @ W.O.W ...Sep 16, 2022 · I have eyes, baby, I know where you live now. I wipe my tears while I'm driving straight to your house. I crack your window so that I can cast a love spell. You're with that girl from Lollapalooza ... Alice Longyu Gao. Alice Longyu Gao is a resilient DJ, songwriter, and performance art practitioner girl. Longyu means “dragon and universe,” her last name Gao means “Magnificent.”. Alice has studied music since she was 4 years old. Trained by professors from Shanghai Conservatory of Music and People’s Liberation Army Academy of Art ... [Alice Longyu Gao:] Wait, I can't hear anything I just need a manicure Red tips, bad bitch Fuck you if you insecure Homie coulda had this Homie coulda bagged this Straight outta luck, now his bestie hitting that shit Fuck you if you insecure Bitch, I'm fucking Alice I know, you talking shit you embarrassed I know, you mad 'cause I'm the raddest come 2 my shows http://alg.world ALG 2023 tour tix :3 Lè focus track off ALG's 2nd debut EP. Sign up 4 ALG 2023 shows mailing list http://alg.world Get the stems at http://alicelongyugao.bandcamp.comDirected by:... I’m back due to a request from Alice Longyu Gao herself to review this new EP of her's. Like Alice’s discography up to this point, the lyrics often deal with being fame, envy, and angst. The production backs this up with the heavy drums and bass (not the genre) on album opener "100 Boyfriends" and the pulsating …Aug 18, 2021 · 18 August 2021. Three years ago, Alice Longyu Gao says "no one with power in western music realized the power of Asian pop culture," which is why she held onto her new single, "Kanpai," until today — and it arrives with a playful music video that proves why "everybody's talking 'bout" the Chinese-born, US-based pop star. 今何時ですか Think it’s time to fuck it up. Bitch I about to pull up 今何時ですか. 今何時ですか Think it’s time to fuck it up. I got nothing in my cup-up-up-up. [Chorus] I ...Something went wrong. There's an issue and the page could not be loaded. Reload page. 64K Followers, 1,593 Following, 222 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Alice Longyu Gao (@alicealice916)64K Followers, 1,593 Following, 222 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Alice Longyu Gao (@alicealice916)Stream/Download: https://dogshowrecords.ffm.to/RBJrmxFOLLOW ALICE LONGYU GAO:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alicelongyugao/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/...alice longyu gao. 2ND DEBUT EP SHIRT - BUY NOW. 2ND DEBUT EP TOTE BAG - BUY NOW. 2ND DEBUT EP VISUALS SHIRT - BUY NOW. Contact: [email protected]. Booking: [email protected] (UK/EU & Rest of the world)2024. Burn The Witch. Single • PVRIS, Tommy Genesis & Alice Longyu Gao. 71. user score. (28) 2023. Come 2 Brazil (6arelyhuman Rave Remix) Single.Jul 13, 2022 · Alice Longyu Gao fizzes with so much energy that a regular Zoom window seems unable to contain her. Before our interview even begins, Longyu Gao tells NME that she wants to move to London because ... Stream/Download: https://dogshowrecords.ffm.to/RBJrmxFOLLOW ALICE LONGYU GAO:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alicelongyugao/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/...Justin Moran. 18 August 2021. Three years ago, Alice Longyu Gao says "no one with power in western music realized the power of Asian pop culture," which is why she held …Top Songs By Alice Longyu Gao. Legend Alice Longyu Gao & Alice Glass. I <3 Harajuku (feat. Fraxiom) Alice Longyu Gao. Rich Bitch Juice Alice Longyu Gao. Rich Bitch Juice (Laura Les Remix) Alice Longyu Gao. She Abunai Alice Longyu Gao, Mura Masa & bülow.Alice Longyu Gao is a Chinese singer, songwriter, DJ, and performance artist currently based in New York City and Los Angeles. Her music has been noted for its "bold …Nov 3, 2023 · As of 2022, Alice Longyu Gao’s net worth is between $1 million to $5 millio n. She is a well-known personality, and she will definitely grow her career and net worth. alicealice916. 65.0K followers. View profile. alicealice916. 227 posts · 65K followers. View more on Instagram. 2,441 likes. I have eyes, baby, I know where you live now. I wipe my tears while I'm driving straight to your house. I crack your window so that I can cast a love spell. You're with that girl from Lollapalooza ...One Fiinix Live | Alice Longyu Gao. Alice Longyu Gao is an independent artist who has written songs in Japanese, English, and Mandarin and is credited with pioneering the …Music written by: Alice Longyu Gao, Dylan Brady, Mark Johns, Fraxiom, Wyatt Bernard Music produced by: Dylan Brady, Gupi, Wyatt Bernard Add the song on your ...Alice Longyu Gao 2023 Tour Dates: 06/23 Austin, TX - The Ballroom 06/29 San Francisco, CA - Rickshaw Shop 09/11 Atlanta, GA - Aisle 5 09/13 Washington, D.C. - SongbyrdImage: Artist. The first thing to consider about Alice Longyu Gao is the fact that she is injecting some much needed diversity into the hyperpop sphere. Like Namasenda, Gao is challenging what for the most part has been a white dominated space. The origins of the genre being accredited to PC Music confirms …Other stories of songs performed by Alice Longyu Gao. Karma Is A Witch – Alice Longyu Gao. To My White Boy Princess – Alice Longyu Gao. LEGEND – Alice Longyu Gao. Scam – Alice Longyu Gao “I <3 Harajuku" - Alice Longyu Gao. Rich Bitch Juice Laura Les Remix – Alice Longyu Gao. Horizontal – Alice Longyu …I'm a really big deal when I come to Brazil. [Refrain] I'm a really big deal when I come to Brazil. I'm a really big deal when I come to Brazil. Live a rockstar life in my house on the hills. I'm ... 1:51. Come2Dubaii (MGNA Crrrta Remix) OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO - Alice Longyu Gao. 5K views 5 months ago. 2:07. Come 2 Brazil (Rave Remix by 6arelyhuman) - Alice Longyu Gao. 7.5K views 6 months... alice longyu gao. 2ND DEBUT EP SHIRT - BUY NOW. 2ND DEBUT EP TOTE BAG - BUY NOW. 2ND DEBUT EP VISUALS SHIRT - BUY NOW. Contact: [email protected]. Booking: [email protected] (UK/EU & Rest of the world) Send as Gift. 1. Come 2 Brazil 02:14 video. lyrics. CH1 I’m humble I’m chill I’m coming to brazil I got money in the bank I’m a really big deal Live a rock star life In my house on the hills I’m a really big deal When I come to brazil I’m a really big deal when I come to brazil x4 V1 I am a bitch I am a star Drive a really big car ...To stream: FFM.to/magnificroissantProducer: Alex BiloSong writer: Alice Longyu Gao, Madison Emiko Love, Alex BiloVideo by: Marite Aravena https://www.instagr...Homie coulda bagged this. Straight outta luck, now his bestie hitting that shit. [Refrain: Alice Longyu Gao] Fuck you if you insecure. Bitch, I’m fucking Alice. I know, you talking shit you embarrassed. I know, you mad 'cause I’m the raddest. You could never catch me in Lululemon.Alice Longyu Gao 2023 Tour Dates: 06/23 Austin, TX - The Ballroom 06/29 San Francisco, CA - Rickshaw Shop 09/11 Atlanta, GA - Aisle 5 09/13 Washington, D.C. - Songbyrd今何時ですか Think it’s time to fuck it up. Bitch I about to pull up 今何時ですか. 今何時ですか Think it’s time to fuck it up. I got nothing in my cup-up-up-up. [Chorus] I ...Alice Longyu Gao (xe/she/xyr) is a resilient DJ, songwriter, and performance art practitioner. While Longyu means “dragon and universe,” xyr last name Gao means “Magnificent,” which not only coalesces true in xyr sound but xyr bubbly persona. Alice wrote and produced xyr debut single “Princess of Manifestation” in …December 14, 2019 - Alice Longyu Gao performs live at The Moroccan Lounge, downtown Los Angeles, California, opening for 100 Gecs on their 'Secret Tour'.http...Alice Longyu Gao is an infectious spirit that’s just beginning to realize her full, unlimited potential. From her otherworldly fashion sense, to her genre-defying music, you can’t help but take on her carefree energy, no matter which one of her creative outlets you have the honor to experience. With Longyu meaning “dragon and universe ...100 Boyfriends 01:56. lyrics. buy track. I’m so rude And you like it Your kink I invent it I’m your teacher U suspended I am hotter U Offended How’s it feel How’s it feel To be lying awake Always on your phone Just stalking my page What’s your deal What’s your deal I am stuck in your head I got a 100 boyfriends all stuck in my bed I ...Saks Fifth Avenue's New York Fashion Week Kickoff Party. 2. Browse Getty Images' premium collection of high-quality, authentic Alice Longyu Gao stock photos, royalty-free images, and pictures. Alice Longyu Gao stock photos are available in a variety of sizes and formats to fit your needs.The CEO Tour US west coast on sale now. Sign up for US East Coast ticket drop on http://alg.worldThis remix is by @6arelyhuman https://www.tiktok.com/@6arely...Alice Longyu Gao is a Chinese born multidisciplinary artist, DJ, songwriter, dancer and beyond now based in NYC. Having attended school in Japan she can also write and sing …Believe the Hype, a Single by Alice Longyu Gao. Released 28 June 2022. Genres: Trap Metal, Hyperpop. sign in. RYM. new music genres. charts. lists. Close. Search: Music Film for: New Music Genres Charts Lists. Believe the Hype By Alice Longyu Gao..... Artist: Alice Longyu Gao: Type: Single: Released: 28 June 2022: RYM …[Alice Longyu Gao:] Wait, I can't hear anything I just need a manicure Red tips, bad bitch Fuck you if you insecure Homie coulda had this Homie coulda bagged this Straight outta luck, now his bestie hitting that shit Fuck you if you insecure Bitch, I'm fucking Alice I know, you talking shit you embarrassed I know, you mad 'cause I'm the raddestAlice Longyu Gao is an independent artist who has written songs in Japanese, English, and Mandarin and is credited with pioneering the “hyperpop” genre. Known for her viral track “I <3 Harajuku,” she has been featured in The Fader, Billboard Pride, DAZED China , DAZED , NYLON China, NME, and i-D magazine. Alice has also performed DJ sets at …we sped up the chorus, I can't actually go that fast when sing live, but anyway I recorded this vid on a way slower tempo, so it kinda syncs...anyyyyway best...Send as Gift. 1. Come 2 Brazil 02:14 video. lyrics. CH1 I’m humble I’m chill I’m coming to brazil I got money in the bank I’m a really big deal Live a rock star life In my house on the hills I’m a really big deal When I come to brazil I’m a really big deal when I come to brazil x4 V1 I am a bitch I am a star Drive a really big car ...Listen to Let's Hope Heteros Fail, Learn and Retire by Alice Longyu Gao on Apple Music. 2023. 8 Songs. Duration: 19 minutes. Album · 2023 · 8 Songs. Listen Now; Browse; Radio; Search; Open in Music. Let's Hope Heteros Fail, Learn and Retire Alice Longyu Gao. POP PUNK · 2023 Preview. A genre-smashing …[Chorus: Alice Longyu Gao] So cute, I'm a boss I’m not your boo So popping all your haters And I'm gonna shoot your face (Hahaha) Swag, swag, boom, I love Harajuku You're not kawaii I just ...Alice Longyu Gao is a resilient DJ, songwriter and performance art practitioner girl. Longyu means “dragon and universe,” her last name Gao means …Aug 24, 2022 · 앨리스 롱위 가오(Alice Longyu Gao)는 중국 벙부시 출신으로, 현재는 뉴욕과 LA를 중심으로 활동 중인 DJ, 래퍼, 하이퍼 팝 가수이다. 2. 디스코그래피 [편집] Music video by Alice Longyu Gao, Alice Glass performing LEGEND (Official Music Video). Alice Longyu Gao. Alice Longyu Gao is a resilient DJ, songwriter, and performance art practitioner girl. Longyu means “dragon and universe,” her last name Gao means “Magnificent.”. Alice has studied music since she was 4 years old. Trained by professors from Shanghai Conservatory of Music and People’s Liberation Army Academy of Art ... Something went wrong. There's an issue and the page could not be loaded. Reload page. 64K Followers, 1,593 Following, 222 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Alice Longyu Gao (@alicealice916)Never moving on (Very obsessed) [Chorus] Run, run, run, run away, way, way. From the white boys club, be with me, me, me. I am Peggy Gou, your hot Asian wife. I will make you make you waffles ...Alice Longyu Gao is a resilient DJ, songwriter, and performance art practitioner. While Longyu means “dragon and universe,” her last name Gao means “Magnificent," which not only coalesces true in her sound but her bubbly persona. Alice wrote and produced her debut single "Princess of Manifestation" in Japanese. The song …Alice Longyu Gao. Alice Longyu Gao is a resilient DJ, songwriter, and performance art practitioner girl. Longyu means “dragon and universe,” her last name Gao means “Magnificent.”. Alice has studied music since she was 4 years old. Trained by professors from Shanghai Conservatory of Music and People’s …Stream & Save to ur playlist plzzz xxxx: https://go.alg.glass/legendVideo by: Lucas David, Astra Zero (www.lucasdavidstudio.com / …Go to therapy or else you are gonna go to jail. (Jail!) You don’t need a Grammy, you need therapy right now. (Right now!) Do yourself a favor, keep my name way out your mouth. (Your mouth!) If I ...Alice Longyu Gao · Song · 2023. Preview of Spotify. Sign up to get unlimited songs and podcasts with occasional ads.Stream MAKE U 3 ME by Alice Longyu Gao on desktop and mobile. Play over 320 million tracks for free on SoundCloud. SoundCloud MAKE U 3 ME by Alice Longyu Gao published on 2022-09-02T19:41:59Z. Genre Punk Comment by Miu-Latto ☆ New fan i am now obsessed. 2024-01-13T03:31:57Z Comment by ...Alice Longyu Gao Shu Yang . An ‘authentic bitch’ she certainly is — the track “Karma is a Witch” was inspired by her fascination with cults and “new” religions, citing her studies on ...Oct 11, 2018 · To stream: FFM.to/magnificroissantProducer: Alex BiloSong writer: Alice Longyu Gao, Madison Emiko Love, Alex BiloVideo by: Marite Aravena https://www.instagr... Alice Longyu Gao 2023 Tour Dates: 06/23 Austin, TX - The Ballroom 06/29 San Francisco, CA - Rickshaw Shop 09/11 Atlanta, GA - Aisle 5 09/13 Washington, D.C. - Songbyrdlyrics: You motherfuckers jealous cuz I am giving you something you’ve never seen. lowkey admire me wish u were exciting. blow your mind with my shine buy my fashion on your dime. I bedazzle on my face I love Harajuku babe. Bom bom swag swag I am so cute u r so trash. Crystal icy on my wrist, I love Harajuku babe.[Alice Longyu Gao:] Wait, I can't hear anything I just need a manicure Red tips, bad bitch Fuck you if you insecure Homie coulda had this Homie coulda bagged this Straight outta luck, now his bestie hitting that shit Fuck you if you insecure Bitch, I'm fucking Alice I know, you talking shit you embarrassed I know, you mad 'cause I'm the raddestAlice Longyu Gao. New York, New York. ExperimentalDesktopMusicLyrics. Go to therapy or else you are gonna go to jail (jail) You don't need a Grammy, you need therapy right now (right now) Do yourself a favor, keep my name way out your mouth (your mouth) If I was your neighbor, I set fire to your house (a-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha) Wow, huh (ha-ha-ha-ha) Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom Boom, boom, boom, boom, …One Fiinix Live | Alice Longyu Gao. Alice Longyu Gao is an independent artist who has written songs in Japanese, English, and Mandarin and is credited with pioneering the …Mar 6, 2023 · I'm a really big deal when I come to Brazil. [Refrain] I'm a really big deal when I come to Brazil. I'm a really big deal when I come to Brazil. Live a rockstar life in my house on the hills. I'm ... Paint the sky 'til you hate it. Burn the witch with the whole world watching. Heretic, I'm a dead girl walking. Throw me in, but I won't float, no stopping. Can't burn the witch, can't burn the ... http://alg.world Contact: [email protected] [email protected] Booking: [email protected] (UK/EU & Rest of the world) [email protected] (UK/EU ... With a Punk Attitude Towards Hyperpop, Alice Longyu Gao Celebrates Pride at the Ballroom: Singer’s LED sign declared Let’s Hope Heteros Fail, Learn and …Alice Longyu Gao. New York, New York. ExperimentalDesktopMusicAlice Longyu Gao. Alice Longyu Gao is a resilient DJ, songwriter, and performance art practitioner girl. Longyu means “dragon and universe,” her last name Gao means “Magnificent.”. Alice has studied music since she was 4 years old. Trained by professors from Shanghai Conservatory of Music and People’s …Listen to Alice Longyu Gao on Spotify. Artist · 183K monthly listeners. Artist · 183K monthly listeners. ...Coit carpet cleaners, Necker bvi, City bark thornton, Riverside county social services, 320 ranch, San antonio humane society, Hendersonville strike and spare, Teton gravity, Webnode, Superior pho, Discount tire denton, Amy brown, The nyc marathon, Jucys

(Intro) Let's Hope Heteros Fail, Learn and Retire by Alice Longyu Gao published on 2023-02-16T11:26:41Z. Come 2 Brazil by Alice Longyu Gao published on 2023-02-16T11:32:19Z. Believe the Hype by Alice Longyu Gao published on 2022-06-02T16:01:17Z. MAKE U 3 ME by Alice Longyu Gao published on 2022 …. Westward shores

alice longyu gaosilver skillet tulsa

Alice Longyu Gao (xe/she/xyr) is a resilient DJ, songwriter, and performance art practitioner. While Longyu means “dragon and universe,” xyr last name Gao means “Magnificent," which not only coalesces true in xyr sound but xyr bubbly persona. Alice wrote and produced xyr debut single "Princess of Manifestation" in Japanese. The song …Alice Longyu Gao. High Dragon and Universe. by: Mo Wilson. October 19 2021. Features (1) 33 Great Records You May Have Missed: Winter/Spring 2023. The … Burn The Witch. Single • PVRIS, Tommy Genesis & Alice Longyu Gao. 74. user score. (38) 2023. Come 2 Brazil (6arelyhuman Rave Remix) Single. 92. So baby let's keep, keep, keep, keep going. Take me out in your Tesla (Boom, boom) I'll take you home and charge you up. I'll cancel all my plans for ya. So baby let's keep, keep, keep, keep going ...Alice Longyu Gao is a resilient DJ, songwriter and performance art practitioner girl. Longyu means “dragon and universe,” her last name Gao means “Magnificent.”. Alice has studied music since she was 4 years old. Trained by professors from Shanghai Conservatory of Music and People’s Liberation Army Academy of Art, …Alice Longyu Gao · Song · 2023. Preview of Spotify. Sign up to get unlimited songs and podcasts with occasional ads.Crying at CVS Lyrics. I don't wanna know that you judge my shit. When you're drunk, 4 a.m. at a CVS store. Why you try to fight me you weak-ass bitch? Too much drug, can't hold up, crying on the ... Something went wrong. There's an issue and the page could not be loaded. Reload page. 64K Followers, 1,593 Following, 222 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Alice Longyu Gao (@alicealice916) Paint the sky 'til you hate it. Burn the witch with the whole world watching. Heretic, I'm a dead girl walking. Throw me in, but I won't float, no stopping. Can't burn the witch, can't burn the ...Alice Longyu Gao. 1,966 likes · 37 talking about this. Alice Longyu Gao連 http://alg.world Lè focus track off ALG's 2nd debut EP. Sign up 4 ALG 2023 shows mailing list http://alg.world Get the stems at http://alicelongyugao.bandcamp.comDirected by:... 1,162 2. Rich Bitch Juice (Laura Les Remix) Alice Longyu Gao. mapped by Megatrook89. submitted 29 May 2020. last updated 29 May 2020. Sign In to access more features.Sep 7, 2021 · Chinese-born, NY/LA-based multidisciplinary artist Alice Longyu Gao is a charming conversationalist whose engaging thoughts move in quick succession from talk of loneliness and mental health to the acceptance of Asian culture and music in the West. Emotive, passionate, and chatty, speaking with Gao feels like being face-to-face with a friend as ... We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. I used 85% of my entire upcoming debut EP's budget on "Kanpai"'s music video so I think being honest and perform "100 Boyfriends" in my house making a vid li...Alice Longyu Gao. New York. Alice Longyu Gao’s tracks Come2Dubaii (MGNA Crrrta Remix) by Alice Longyu Gao published on 2023-07-05T16:56:57Z. COME 2 BRAZIL (Acapella Download) - Alice Longyu Gao by Alice Longyu Gao published on 2023-06-06T21:21:38Z. Come 2 Brazil (6arelyhuman Rave Remix) by Alice Longyu Gao …Feb 16, 2024 · About Alice Longyu Gao. Alice Longyu Gao's brashly witty hyperpop reflects Harajuku's neon style, the fantastical worlds of Sailor Moon and Alice in Wonderland, and her wish to instill confidence in her audience. The Chinese-born, U.S.-based producer, DJ, and performance artist made a name for herself in New York City's art and fashion scenes ... May god bless you! ALG, be on top, that shit ain't new. Bad girl Alice. Welcome to my palace. You can look but you can't touch. I know you can't stand it. New girl, tragic. Guess you like them ...December 14, 2019 - Alice Longyu Gao performs live at The Moroccan Lounge, downtown Los Angeles, California, opening for 100 Gecs on their 'Secret Tour'.http...Alice Longyu Gao. Produced by. Dylan Brady. Dec. 4, 2019 1 viewer 5.8K views. 9 Contributors. Dumb Bitch Juice Lyrics [Verse 1] You let dumb shit bothers you You let fuckboy fucks you up And you ...Alice Longyu Gao is a resilient DJ, songwriter and performance art practitioner girl. Longyu means “dragon and universe,” her last name Gao means …Alice Longyu Gao has shared a brand new video for the track ‘Let’s Hope Heteros Fail, Learn, and Retire’. The artist (who uses xe/xem/xyr pronouns) creative-directed the video alongside Astra Zena and Una Blue, and sees xyr surrounded by galactic animated creatures. Alice also recently released xyr second EP of the same title back on …Los Angeles-via-NYC-via-Bengbu, China artist Alice Longyu Gao worked with 100 gecs’ Dylan Brady on her 2019 tracks “Rich Bitch Juice” and “Dumb Bitch Juice.” And today, following her ...Alice Longyu Gao. New York, New York. ExperimentalDesktopMusicJan 25, 2023 · Hëłłœ Kįtt by Alice Longyu Gao, released 25 January 2023 1. Hëłłœ Kįtt 2. Hëłłœ Kįtt (acapella) 3. Hëłłœ Kįtt (Instrumental) Go to therapy or else you are gonna go to jail, jail! You dont need a Grammy, you need therapy right now, right now! Do yourself a favor keep my name way out ur mouth, ur mouth If I was your neighbor I ... Alice Longyu Gao & 489K plays LEGEND. I <3 Harajuku (feat. Fraxiom) Alice Longyu Gao 305K plays I <3 Harajuku. MAKE U 3 ME. Alice Longyu Gao 187K plays MAKE U …Alice Longyu Gao 2023 Tour Dates: 06/23 Austin, TX - The Ballroom 06/29 San Francisco, CA - Rickshaw Shop 09/11 Atlanta, GA - Aisle 5 09/13 Washington, D.C. - SongbyrdThe producer Alice Longyu Gao has been releasing a string of reliably weird, hyperpoppy singles over the last couple years. In 2021 so far she’s put out “She Abunai (with Mura Masa and Bülow ... Burn The Witch. Single • PVRIS, Tommy Genesis & Alice Longyu Gao. 74. user score. (38) 2023. Come 2 Brazil (6arelyhuman Rave Remix) Single. 92. Alice Longyu Gao has shared a brand new video for the track ‘Let’s Hope Heteros Fail, Learn, and Retire’. The artist (who uses xe/xem/xyr pronouns) creative-directed the video alongside Astra Zena and Una Blue, and sees xyr surrounded by galactic animated creatures. Alice also recently released xyr second EP of the same title back on …[Intro: Alice Longyu Gao] Wait, I can’t hear anything [Verse 1: Alice Longyu Gao] I just need a manicure Red tips, bad bitch Fuck you if you insecure Homie coulda had this Homie coulda bagged ...Alice Longyu Gao is a Chinese born multidisciplinary artist, DJ, songwriter, dancer and beyond now based in NYC. Having attended school in Japan she can also write and sing …Dec 4, 2019 · Alice Longyu Gao. Produced by. Dylan Brady. Dec. 4, 2019 1 viewer 5.8K views. 9 Contributors. Dumb Bitch Juice Lyrics [Verse 1] You let dumb shit bothers you You let fuckboy fucks you up And you ... Alice Longyu Gao, Angel Frost, Anna Delvey, and Lulu Frost. Credit Matthew Weinberger. Annie Armstrong and Anna Delvey. Anna Delvey and Casey Grooms.Alice Longyu Gao fizzes with so much energy that a regular Zoom window seems unable to contain her. Before our interview even begins, Longyu Gao tells NME that she wants to move to London because ...Also I want to thank this song for making me discover Alice Longyu Gao, now I am a big fan of her. Published . ADVERTISEMENT. Votes are used to help determine the most interesting content on RYM. Vote up content that is on-topic, within the rules/guidelines, and will likely stay relevant long-term. Vote down content which breaks … Track 6 on Alice's debut EP "High Dragon and Universe" buy Alice's debut EP on Bandcamp (stems included): https://alicelongyugao.bandcamp.com/Stream Alice's ... Lè focus track off ALG's 2nd debut EP. Sign up 4 ALG 2023 shows mailing list http://alg.world Get the stems at http://alicelongyugao.bandcamp.comDirected by:...Hëłłœ Kįttÿ by Alice Longyu Gao, released 25 January 2023 1. Hëłłœ Kįttÿ 2. Hëłłœ Kįttÿ (acapella) 3. Hëłłœ Kįttÿ (Instrumental) Go to therapy or else you are gonna go to jail, jail! You dont need a Grammy, you need therapy right now, right now! Do yourself a favor keep my name way out ur mouth, ur mouth If I was your neighbor I set fire to …This Is Alice Longyu Gao · Playlist · 31 songs · 346 likes. This Is Alice Longyu Gao · Playlist · 31 songs · 346 likes ... Alice Longyu Gao is a force to be reckoned with, and her dominance on the music industry is just getting started. Having over 250k monthly listeners on Spotify and collaborations spanning from Mura Masa to Laura Les of 100 gecs, Alice is cementing herself as a large presence within the realm of alternative music. Image: Artist. The first thing to consider about Alice Longyu Gao is the fact that she is injecting some much needed diversity into the hyperpop sphere. Like Namasenda, Gao is challenging what for the most part has been a white dominated space. The origins of the genre being accredited to PC Music confirms …Alice Longyu Gao is a Chinese born multidisciplinary artist, DJ, songwriter, dancer and beyond now based in NYC. Having attended school in Japan she can also write and sing …Music video by Alice Longyu Gao performing MONK. (P) 2022 ÂLÏÇĖ THE LÂBELhttp://vevo.ly/zcvGkDAlice Longyu Gao Shu Yang . An ‘authentic bitch’ she certainly is — the track “Karma is a Witch” was inspired by her fascination with cults and “new” religions, citing her studies on ...Nov 3, 2023 · As of 2022, Alice Longyu Gao’s net worth is between $1 million to $5 millio n. She is a well-known personality, and she will definitely grow her career and net worth. alicealice916. 65.0K followers. View profile. alicealice916. 227 posts · 65K followers. View more on Instagram. 2,441 likes. 1,162 2. Rich Bitch Juice (Laura Les Remix) Alice Longyu Gao. mapped by Megatrook89. submitted 29 May 2020. last updated 29 May 2020. Sign In to access more features.Produced by: Alex & AlexSongwriters: Alice Longyu Gao, Alex Chapman, Lyric Christian Video by: Shu Yang, Marite AravenaStreaming link: https://smarturl.it/Al...Alice Longyu Gao is a Chinese singer, songwriter, DJ, and performance artist currently based in New York City and Los Angeles. Her music has been noted for its "bold …The producer Alice Longyu Gao has been releasing a string of reliably weird, hyperpoppy singles over the last couple years. In 2021 so far she’s put out “She Abunai (with Mura Masa and Bülow ... 443 votes, 31 comments. 131K subscribers in the sadboys community. A subreddit for fans of the Sadboys and Drain Gang/Shield Gang/Gravity Boys music… u know what to do add it to ur playlists plzz https://go.alg.glass/legendArt by: Lucas DavidVideo by: Astra Zero (www.lucasdavidstudio.com / www.astrazero.co...Stream MAKE U 3 ME by Alice Longyu Gao on desktop and mobile. Play over 320 million tracks for free on SoundCloud. SoundCloud MAKE U 3 ME by Alice Longyu Gao published on 2022-09-02T19:41:59Z. Genre Punk Comment by Miu-Latto ☆ New fan i am now obsessed. 2024-01-13T03:31:57Z Comment by ...So baby let's keep, keep, keep, keep going. Take me out in your Tesla (Boom, boom) I'll take you home and charge you up. I'll cancel all my plans for ya. So baby let's keep, keep, keep, keep going ...alg generation’s THE BEST PARTY HOST AND THROWER. 2ND DEBUT EP SHIRT - BUY NOW. 2ND DEBUT EP TOTE BAG - BUY NOW. Alice Longyu Gao is a DJ and TV …Fuck you if you insecure. Bitch I’m fucking Alice. I know, you talking shit you embarrassed. I know, you mad cuz I’m the raddest. You could never catch me in Lululemon. [Verse 2] And you are ...DTM Lyrics. [Verse 1] I am in my DAW, I am the final boss. I am gonna fuck you up with my MIDI notes. I am keyboard smashing, SAW wave slashing. Computer crushing like bing bing bing bing. [Pre ...Let’s Hope Heteros Fail, Learn and Retire is Alice Longyu Gao’s second (debut) EP which was released March 9, 2023. The EP contains 8 tracks, along with the previously releasedAlice Longyu Gao. New York. Alice Longyu Gao’s tracks Come2Dubaii (MGNA Crrrta Remix) by Alice Longyu Gao published on 2023-07-05T16:56:57Z. COME 2 BRAZIL (Acapella Download) - Alice Longyu Gao by Alice Longyu Gao published on 2023-06-06T21:21:38Z. Come 2 Brazil (6arelyhuman Rave Remix) by Alice Longyu Gao …Oct 14, 2021 · 100 Boyfriends 01:56. lyrics. buy track. I’m so rude And you like it Your kink I invent it I’m your teacher U suspended I am hotter U Offended How’s it feel How’s it feel To be lying awake Always on your phone Just stalking my page What’s your deal What’s your deal I am stuck in your head I got a 100 boyfriends all stuck in my bed I ... Alice Longyu Gao. Alice Longyu Gao is a resilient DJ, songwriter, and performance art practitioner girl. Longyu means “dragon and universe,” her last name Gao means “Magnificent.”. Alice has studied music since she was 4 years old. Trained by professors from Shanghai Conservatory of Music and People’s Liberation Army Academy of Art ... DTM Lyrics. [Verse 1] I am in my DAW, I am the final boss. I am gonna fuck you up with my MIDI notes. I am keyboard smashing, SAW wave slashing. Computer crushing like bing bing bing bing. [Pre ...Alice Longyu Gao. alicelongyugao. Walt Disney Animation Studios. disneyanimation. West Ham United. west-ham-united. GIPHY Clips. GIFs. Stickers. Use Our App ...Lè focus track off ALG's 2nd debut EP. Sign up 4 ALG 2023 shows mailing list http://alg.world Get the stems at http://alicelongyugao.bandcamp.comDirected by:...I'm a really big deal when I come to Brazil. [Refrain] I'm a really big deal when I come to Brazil. I'm a really big deal when I come to Brazil. Live a rockstar life in my house on the hills. I'm .... Ymca kernersville nc, Telluride blues and brews, Cim marathon, Slu bookstore, Jag's steak and seafood, Montshire museum, Pete's diner, Shoes depot, Marras, Celina oh, New york athletic club new york, New jersey courts gov, The district cinema, City of eureka ca, Big bear valley, Mill springs academy, Sacramento scream park, Summer spa.