2024 Great life topeka - GreatLIFE Topeka has been locally owned, and family run since 1984 with the sole purpose of providing an unmatched experience for individuals and families to participate in a plethora of recreational activities. Beginning with a single golf course, GreatLIFE Topeka has expanded exponentially to provide an unparalleled membership including ...

Moore's Martial Arts Academy. Welcome to Moore’s Martial Arts Academy! We are a professional martial arts school established in Topeka, KS in 1995, formerly known as Midwest Martial Arts. Our primary objective is making a positive impact on people’s lives through the philosophy and practice of the traditional karate-do.. Great life topeka

Register for the 2022 GreatLIFE Member Guest tournament. (July 15, 16 & 17). Payment due by Tuesday, May 31 to secure your spot. On June 1, tournament will be open to players on the waiting list. If registering for yourself, select 1 for the quantity. If registering for players other than yourself, increase quantity and type player names in the NOTES on the …history of greatlife topeka. GreatLIFE Tepke has are locally owned, furthermore house run since 1984 with the sole purpose of providing einen unmatched how for individuals and families to participate inches a plethora of spare proceedings. Beginning with a single golf course, GreatLIFE Topeka has expanded exponentially to provide an ... From May 28 – August 9, we’ll be offering an amazing camp experience that your child won’t forget. At GreatPLAY, we believe that fun and adventure are the perfect ingredients for a memorable Summer Break. That’s why we’re offering an action-packed program full of thrilling activities, including trampoline jumping, laser tag, swimming ... GreatLife Golf & Fitness (Western Hills) 8533 SW 21st St. Topeka, KS. 785.478.4000. Visit Website. GreatLIFE. 13,764 likes · 55 talking about this · 3,064 were here. Unlimited golf. Unlimited fitness. One GREAT price! GreatLIFE. 13,768 likes · 44 talking about ... Frequently Asked Questions. With so many options, we’re sure you have questions. We’ve compiled a list of some of the more common things we hear from our customers, along with some brief answers. For more information, or if you don’t see your question listed below please contact us. What does a family membership cover?FITNESS TOUR AND FITNESS PLUS AMENITIES AND. Four 18-hole Golf Courses. Three Driving Ranges. One 9-Hole Golf Course. Putting Greens. Racquetball Courts. Group Boxing Classes. GreatPLAY (Arcade, Paintball, Trampoline Park, Disc Golf, Foot Golf, Laser Tag, Indoor Playground, Swimming Pool)Wellness and Fitness Services. Company size. 201-500 employees. Headquarters. Topeka, Kansas. Type. Privately Held. Founded. 1986. Specialties. Health, Wellness, Fitness … Our junior golf programs are designed to teach young players the fundamentals of the game, while also emphasizing the importance of sportsmanship, etiquette, and teamwork. Led by GreatLIFE’s PGA Director of Instruction, John Bernstein, our junior golf camps provide a safe and supportive environment for kids to learn and grow. With over two ... May 12, 2021 · The southwest Topeka property that was previously home to GreatLIFE Safari Golf has new owners who are working to transform the place into a destination practice facility called Pure Golf Topeka ... GreatLIFE Topeka, Topeka, Kansas. 5,946 likes · 11 talking about this · 2,096 were here. Welcome to GreatLIFE! With 9 venues in Topeka, your membership provides endless opportunities.Related to great life cancel membership Request for Cancellation (KS or MO members) 913 SE 29th Street Topeka KS 66605 785 233-2868 membership greatlifegolf.c om Office Use Only Employee who accepted cancellation please print Expired AccountSelect Page. Get in Touch. Woodlake 605-361-0445. Corporate 605-275-0999. [email protected]. Address: 4600 S. Tennis Lane. Sioux Falls, SD 57106. Latest News. GreatLIFE member experiences …greatlife central greatplay lake perry meriden 24/7 performance center shawnee cc topcity-golf western hills address sw 45th & gage 12th & sw vanburen n 3rd & nw tyler ozawkie k4 hwy 4th & sw vanburen se 29th & adams north us 24 hwy sw 29th & sw auburn 9-hole golf course • 18-hole golf course • • • • 24 hour fitness ...Welcome to GreatLIFE! With 9 venues in Topeka, your membership provides endless opportunities. Operating as usual. 08/21/2023 . The 2023 MAC Golf Tournament had an amazing turnout this past Saturday at Shawnee Country Club. 🏌️‍♀️We are so happy to have had Mac’s Tournament hosted at our course. We look forward to continuing this ... 12-Month Family Fitness PLUS. $74.99/Month. $899.88 Annually (Plus Tax) 12 Month contracts are paid monthly, but it is a 12 month contract. Contracts will automatically renew every year for another 12 months. This contract is signed at initial sign up. Annual 12 month memberships are paid in full and will end after 365 days. 20 reviews and 6 photos of GreatLIFE Central "My husband and I been members of Great Life Golf & Fitness for a very long time - over 7 years. We recently contacted the gym to cancel our membership, since we moved to MO and will not have access to their facilities. I have never been more disappointed in a company, than I was in the response we …No lifeguard on duty. 14+ allowed in the hot tub. Must be 14+ to swim in the pool. No family swim. 83 Degree chlorine pool. 25 yards long. *EmBe is an affilate swimming pool. GreatLIFE members have access, but EmBe is not a GreatLIFE location. Pool hours vary – Typically 6am – 6pm Monday – Friday.Youth Intro to Dance. Help your child begin to develop rhythm, coordination, and basic ballet and tap moves. Dance delivers a vehicle for self-expression and self-confidence as well as helps them begin to learn classroom etiquette. Register Online YMCA MEMBERS $20 NON MEMBERS $30...GreatLIFE Golf’s CEO Named 16th Most Powerful Person in Golf November 27, 2023; New Tech Opens Door at Orange Lake September 15, 2023; Golf Inc – Free Golf Management Companies GuideWellness and Fitness Services. Company size. 201-500 employees. Headquarters. Topeka, Kansas. Type. Privately Held. Founded. 1986. Specialties. Health, Wellness, Fitness …February 2020 GreatLIFE Group Exercise Class Descriptions – WATER AquaFIT (shallow)-Powercise with a variety of cardio & strength training exercises in the shallow water using water equipment including bar bells, inner tubes & noodles. AL* AquaTONE (shallow)-Focus on mobility, movement, toning, flexibility, balance & low intensity … Great Life jobs in Topeka, KS. Sort by: relevance - date. 451 jobs. Service Advisor. Nebraskaland-Kansasland-Coloradoland Tire Group 2.9. Topeka, KS 66614. $15.25 ... Register for the 2022 GreatLIFE Member Guest tournament. (July 15, 16 & 17). Payment due by Tuesday, May 31 to secure your spot. On June 1, tournament will be open to players on the waiting list. If registering for yourself, select 1 for the quantity. If registering for players other than yourself, increase quantity and type player names in the NOTES on the checkout screen. If you will be ... Everything you need to know about playing Pickleball at Performance Center Great Life, YMCA Downtown! View information on courts, open play sessions, reservations, lessons, weather and more. Play Organize Learn Gear. Performance Center Great Life, YMCA Downtown. Follow. Schedule. 421 SW Van Buren St, Topeka, KS, 66603, USA (785) …Gift card only valid at Topeka, KS and Springfield, MO area locations. No cash value. If purchasing a gift card to give the gift of a membership, please contact our corporate office at 785-233-2868 or email [email protected] to get a total price of membership. From: $ 25.00. Gift CardsCPS Online Reservation. Club Prophet Systems GreatLIFE Topeka CPS Online Reservation GreatLIFE Golf & Fitness Clubs: Get a discount to select GreatLIFE Kansas golf courses. CrossFit Sioux Falls: Save $15 on current membership rates. SD Aerial & Arts: $5.00 off all classes. Register HERE. Use code GreatLife to redeem discount. Safe Splash Swim School: Waived $35 Annual Service Fee for each child. No lifeguard on duty. 14+ allowed in the hot tub. Must be 14+ to swim in the pool. No family swim. 83 Degree chlorine pool. 25 yards long. *EmBe is an affilate swimming pool. GreatLIFE members have access, but EmBe is not a GreatLIFE location. Pool hours vary – Typically 6am – 6pm Monday – Friday.913 SE 29th St. Topeka, KS 66605 Phone: 785.233.2868. Shop; Cart; My account; Shop; Cart; My account; Loading view.If you make a reservation for 2 or 3, you may get paired up with another person. 2. Tee times can only be made 7 days in advance. 3. If you are going to cancel, give us 12 hours advance notice. Must call the golf course to cancel your tee time reservation. 4. There will be a $10 per player charge for unfulfilled reservations.TopCITYGolf, formerly known as GreatLIFE North, is welcoming the new era of hitting on the driving range. Powered by Toptracer Range technology, the driving range is home to 25 …GreatLIFE Golf’s CEO Named 16th Most Powerful Person in Golf November 27, 2023; New Tech Opens Door at Orange Lake September 15, 2023; Golf Inc – Free Golf Management Companies GuideClub Prophet Systems GreatLIFE Springfield CPS Online Reservation. Sign In . Please Enter Email to ContinueUnlimited Salina Family Golf & Fitness. $ 107. 99. monthly. Play unlimited golf at GreatLIFE Salina with a cart or play fee! 7 day advanced tee times to GreatLIFE Salina. Includes cart, golf, fitness, pool, range, and tanning. i'm interested. Fill out the form and a Membership Director will contact you.913 SE 29th St. Topeka, KS 66605 Phone: 785.233.2868. Shop; Cart; My account; Shop; Cart; My account; « All EventsGreatPLAY - Topeka's Best Family Fun and Entertainment Center. Join GreatLIFE. WELCOME TO. GREATPLAY. BECOME A MEMBER. join now. Enjoy access to our facility and other …950 Great Life jobs available in North Topeka, KS on Indeed.com. Apply to Order Picker, Stocker, Server and more!3 reviews and 3 photos of PRAIRIE VIEW GOLF CLUB - GREATLIFE GOLF & FITNESS "GREAT Life: Sweating with the oldies! Of course, I am not talking about music. You too can sign a year long contract to work out like it's 1992, because that's when almost all their equipment was manufactured. Keep in mind, you do not get to enjoy this equipment at …GreatLIFE Topeka, Topeka, Kansas. 5,942 likes · 1 talking about this · 2,093 were here. Welcome to GreatLIFE! With 9 venues in Topeka, your membership provides endless opportunities.Feb 29, 2024 · GreatLIFE Central 225 SW 12th St., Topeka, KS, United States Thu 16 May 16 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm. Aqua Zumba. Aqua Zumba GreatLIFE Central 225 SW 12th St ... Topeka has four major trails with nearly 20 miles for biking and hiking open year-round. 16. The History Of Kansas Is Alive In Topeka Once a railroad station in Topeka, the Great Overland Station is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is now home to a railroad museum, the All Veterans Memorial, and the Kansas Hall Of Fame.913 SE 29th St. Topeka, KS 66605 Phone: 785.233.2868. Shop; Cart; My account; Shop; Cart; My account; Loading view. Join us at GreatPLAY for Spring Break Camp (March 11-15)! Enroll your child in a highly-structured, fun filled camp while school is out of session. Activities include, but are not limited to: trampoline, laser tag, swimming, indoor playground, and more! For kids ages 6-11. Camp runs from 9am – 4pm (pre-care runs 7am-9am | post-care runs 4pm-6pm) Topeka, KS. Berkshire, located in SW Topeka, is a 18 hole championship course. From the back tees, the course plays over 6,187 yards with a slope of 130. Berkshire was designed by Steve Dultmeier and opened in 1996. GreatLIFE also installed a state-of-the-art fitness facility with an indoor walking/running track, a wide selection of cardio ... 913 SE 29th St. Topeka, KS 66605 Phone: 785.233.2868. Shop; Cart; My account; Shop; Cart; My account; « All Events GreatLIFE Central Lap Pool (Step/Ladder Entry, 4-10' Deep, 33 laps=1 mile, Temperature 82 degrees) Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday pool closes 3:30pm (sun) POOL CLOSES AT 7:30pm (mon-fri) 913 SE 29th St. Topeka, KS 66605 Phone: 785.233.2868. Shop; Cart; My account; Shop; Cart; My account; Loading view.Performance Center 421 SW Van Buren St, Topeka, KS, United States Mon 25 March 25 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm. Boxing. Boxing Performance Center 421 SW Van Buren St, Topeka, KS, United States Tue 26 March 26 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm. Boxing. Boxing Performance Center ...Lifelong Pet Health Care. 2855 SE Kansas Pl, Topeka, KS 66605. $11 - $13 an hour - Part-time, Full-time. Responded to 75% or more applications in the past 30 days, typically within 3 days. Apply now. GreatLIFE Topeka has been locally owned, and family run since 1984 with the sole purpose of providing an unmatched experience for individuals and families to participate in a plethora of recreational activities. Beginning with a single golf course, GreatLIFE Topeka has expanded exponentially to provide an unparalleled membership including ... GreatPLAY (north YMCA)-Pool & Land Classes 1936 NW Tyler Street (785) 233-9815 POOL OPENS AT 5:30am* Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Great Life Golf & Fitness Topeka, KS employee reviews. Golf Course Assistant in Topeka, KS. 4.0. on September 9, 2020. Great Company- Good Fitness Opportunities. I love working where I am at. I work on a golf course picking up limbs, raking bunkers, and spraying for zoysia in the bunkers . I have dabbled in doing some edging on a few …Greatlife Golf and Fitness at Prairie View, Topeka, Kansas. 75 likes · 45 were here. Prairie View Country Club was acquired in 1990. Prairie View is located in Southwest Topeka and offers an 18-hole...Register for the 2022 GreatLIFE Member Guest tournament. (July 15, 16 & 17). Payment due by Tuesday, May 31 to secure your spot. On June 1, tournament will be open to players on the waiting list. If registering for yourself, select 1 for the quantity. If registering for players other than yourself, increase quantity and type player names in the NOTES on the …CPS Online Reservation. Club Prophet Systems GreatLIFE Topeka CPS Online ReservationOnce becoming a reality, GreatPLAY has turned into a Best of Topeka finalist in 2022 and become one of the most sought out birthday party facilities in Topeka. Throughout the year, children’s day camps are hosted with meals fully provided and an experience that cannot be found elsewhere. Other events hosted include Halloween events, Santa ...Cypress Ridge Golf Course offers a great challenge for golfers of all ages and skill levels. With 6,200 rolling yards of excellent golf. Cypress Ridge is located on the western edge of the Capital City and is conveniently located approximately one and half miles west of the Wanamaker corridor just south of 21st street. March 3rd 1-Man Scramble ... 913 SE 29th St. Topeka, KS 66605 Phone: 785.233.2868. Shop; Cart; My account; Shop; Cart; My account; Loading view. Cypress Ridge Golf Course offers a great challenge for golfers of all ages and skill levels. With 6,200 rolling yards of excellent golf. Cypress Ridge is located on the western edge of the Capital City and is conveniently located approximately one and half miles west of the Wanamaker corridor just south of 21st street. March 3rd 1-Man Scramble ... Buyer information will be provided upon checkout. Gift card only valid at Topeka, KS and Springfield, MO area locations. No cash value. If purchasing a gift card to give the gift of a membership, please contact our corporate office at 785-233-2868 or email [email protected] to get a total price of membership. 12-Month Family Fitness PLUS. $74.99/Month. $899.88 Annually (Plus Tax) 12 Month contracts are paid monthly, but it is a 12 month contract. Contracts will automatically renew every year for another 12 months. This contract is signed at initial sign up. Annual 12 month memberships are paid in full and will end after 365 days. Enjoy all of GreatLIFE Topeka and what we have to offer. With 5 Topeka area golf courses and 8 fitness centers, we are sure to have whatever you're looking for.Club Prophet Systems GreatLIFE Springfield CPS Online Reservation. Sign In . Please Enter Email to ContinueGreatLIFE Topeka has been locally owned, and family run since 1984 with the sole purpose of providing an unmatched experience for individuals and families to participate in a plethora of recreational activities. Beginning with a single golf course, GreatLIFE Topeka has expanded exponentially to provide an unparalleled membership including ...GreatPLAY - GreatLIFE Topeka; Kuehne Bell Tower. KS 66621, Unnamed Road Parks in Topeka. Auburndale Park. KS 66606, 2400 SW Perry St Willow Park. KS 66606, 1800 SW 6th Ave Evergy Plaza. KS 66603, 630 S Kansas Ave Event management companies in Topeka. 151 Entertainment Inc. 12 Month Family Golf & Fitness PLUS. $104.99/Month. Family + Unlimited Cart* $197.49/mo. *Unlimited cart memberships are available at Willow Run, Bakker Crossing, Central Valley, Rocky Run and Worthington Country Club. $50 One-Time Enrollment Fee. 12 month memberships automatically renew every 12 months. Rates are subject to change. Fill out this form and our membership coordinator will get in touch. By filling out this form, you consent to receiving text messages from GreatLIFE Topeka regarding membership information. Golf tournaments GreatLIFE are the best way to enjoy time with friends while also competing for various prizes at all of our courses. With so many options, we’re sure you have questions. We’ve compiled a list of some of the more common things we hear from our customers, along with some brief answers. For more information, or if you don’t see your question listed below please contact us. What does a family membership cover? POOL CLOSES AT 7:45pm last update 10/1/20 Group Exercise classes open to Fitness Plus, Lifestyle and Play Everything Members $5 & $10 Fitness Only memberships DO NOT include Group Exercise Classes913 SE 29th St. Topeka, KS 66605 Phone: 785.233.2868. Shop; Cart; My account; Shop; Cart; My account; Loading view.Fill out this form and our membership coordinator will get in touch. By filling out this form, you consent to receiving text messages from GreatLIFE Topeka regarding membership information. Golf tournaments GreatLIFE are the best way to enjoy time with friends while also competing for various prizes at all of our courses. From May 28 – August 9, we’ll be offering an amazing camp experience that your child won’t forget. At GreatPLAY, we believe that fun and adventure are the perfect ingredients for a memorable Summer Break. That’s why we’re offering an action-packed program full of thrilling activities, including trampoline jumping, laser tag, swimming ... Everything you need to know about playing Pickleball at Performance Center Great Life, YMCA Downtown! View information on courts, open play sessions, reservations, lessons, weather and more. Play Organize Learn Gear. Performance Center Great Life, YMCA Downtown. Follow. Schedule. 421 SW Van Buren St, Topeka, KS, 66603, USA (785) …4 days ago · 913 SE 29th St. Topeka, KS 66605 Phone: 785.233.2868. Shop; Cart; My account; Shop; Cart; My account; Loading view. Enjoy all of GreatLIFE Topeka and what we have to offer. With 5 Topeka area golf courses and 8 fitness centers, we are sure to have whatever you're looking for.GreatLife KC LLC sits in great position to capitalize on golf’s comeback. Rick Farrant founded GreatLife Golf & Fitness in 1992 and had been buying up Topeka-area courses. Farrant later ... GreatLIFE Topeka has been locally owned, and family run since 1984 with the sole purpose of providing an unmatched experience for individuals and families to participate in a plethora of recreational activities. Beginning with a single golf course, GreatLIFE Topeka has expanded exponentially to provide an unparalleled membership including ... Topeka, KS 66605 Phone: 785.233.2868. Shop; Cart; My account; Shop; Cart; My account; Loading view. Views Navigation Event Views Navigation Summary List Month Day Today. Now Now - 4/4/2024 April 4 Select date. Mar 2024 Mon 18 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm. Boxing Tue 19 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm. Boxing Wed 20 5:30 pm ...GreatLife North: Great Life North. 350 NE US Highway 24. Topeka, KS 66608-1713. Telephone. Primary: (785) 357-0026. Fax: (785) 235-3484. View Website EXPLORE THE COURSE MAP. Readers. That dream became a reality after a nearly one-million-dollar renovation to the equipment and facility. Once becoming a reality, GreatPLAY has turned into a Best of Topeka finalist in 2022 and become one of the most sought out birthday party facilities in Topeka. Throughout the year, children’s day camps are hosted with meals fully provided ... 12 Month Family Golf & Fitness PLUS. $104.99/Month. Family + Unlimited Cart* $197.49/mo. *Unlimited cart memberships are available at Willow Run, Bakker Crossing, Central Valley, Rocky Run and Worthington Country Club. $50 One-Time Enrollment Fee. 12 month memberships automatically renew every 12 months. Rates are subject to change.12 Month Family Golf & Fitness PLUS. $104.99/Month. Family + Unlimited Cart* $197.49/mo. *Unlimited cart memberships are available at Willow Run, Bakker Crossing, Central Valley, Rocky Run and Worthington Country Club. $50 One-Time Enrollment Fee. 12 month memberships automatically renew every 12 months. Rates are subject to change.913 SE 29th St. Topeka, KS 66605 Phone: 785.233.2868. Shop; Cart; My account; Shop; Cart; My account; Loading view.Greatlife Golf and Fitness at Prairie View, Topeka, Kansas. 75 likes · 45 were here. Prairie View Country Club was acquired in 1990. Prairie View is located in Southwest Topeka and offers an 18-hole...Rick Farrant began his journey in the golf industry in 1984 when he leased his first course. While the company wouldn’t formally adopt the GreatLIFE Golf & Fitness name until 2007, the roots of the company date back to …Woodlake 605-361-0445 Corporate 605-275-0999 [email protected] Address: 4600 S. Tennis Lane Sioux Falls, SD 57106Sun fcu, Spring market, Malama mushrooms, Tulare movie theater, Andy's hobby headquarters, Central bank of ozarks, Bremen animal hospital, Newport beachside resort florida, Missouri state university springfield mo, Dostoros, Kathy griffin tour, Riverside revival nashville, Louie's port washington, J c raulston arboretum

Once becoming a reality, GreatPLAY has turned into a Best of Topeka finalist in 2022 and become one of the most sought out birthday party facilities in Topeka. Throughout the year, children’s day camps are hosted with meals fully provided and an experience that cannot be found elsewhere. Other events hosted include Halloween events, Santa .... Top gun sports baseball

great life topekamcree ford texas

SUMMER BREAK camp registration IS OPEN! Looking for an exciting and fun way to keep your kids entertained during Summer Break? Look no further than GreatPLAY’s Summer Break … Woodlake 605-361-0445 Corporate 605-275-0999 [email protected] Address: 4600 S. Tennis Lane Sioux Falls, SD 57106 Register for the 2022 GreatLIFE Member Guest tournament. (July 15, 16 & 17). Payment due by Tuesday, May 31 to secure your spot. On June 1, tournament will be open to players on the waiting list. If registering for yourself, select 1 for the quantity. If registering for players other than yourself, increase quantity and type player names in the NOTES on the …913 SE 29th St. Topeka, KS 66605 Phone: 785.233.2868. Shop; Cart; My account; Shop; Cart; My account; Gift CardRegister for the 2023 GreatLIFE Member Guest tournament. (July 14 - 16). The cost is $175/player. Full team payment due by Monday, May 31th 2023 to secure your spot. On June 1st, tournament will be open to players on the waiting list. If you will be driving a private cart on Saturday and Sunday at Lake Perry, the cost is $165/player ($10 discount/player). …FITNESS TOUR AND FITNESS PLUS AMENITIES AND. Four 18-hole Golf Courses. Three Driving Ranges. One 9-Hole Golf Course. Putting Greens. Racquetball Courts. Group Boxing Classes. GreatPLAY (Arcade, Paintball, Trampoline Park, Disc Golf, Foot Golf, Laser Tag, Indoor Playground, Swimming Pool)GreatLIFE Central Lap Pool (Step/Ladder Entry, 4-10' Deep, 33 laps=1 mile, Temperature 82 degrees) Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday pool closes 3:30pm (sun) POOL CLOSES AT 7:30pm (mon-fri) $8.99 Fitness Only memberships DO NOT include Group Exercise Classes n ...Aqua Zumba. GreatLIFE Central 225 SW 12th St., Topeka, KS, United States. Mon 11. March 11 @ 5:30 pm - 6:15 pm CycleFIT. With so many options, we’re sure you have questions. We’ve compiled a list of some of the more common things we hear from our customers, along with some brief answers. For more information, or if you don’t see your question listed below please contact us. What does a family membership cover? 913 SE 29th St. Topeka, KS 66605 Phone: 785.233.2868. Shop; Cart; My account; Shop; Cart; My account Join us at GreatPLAY for Spring Break Camp (March 11-15)! Enroll your child in a highly-structured, fun filled camp while school is out of session. Activities include, but are not limited to: trampoline, laser tag, swimming, indoor playground, and more! For kids ages 6-11. Camp runs from 9am – 4pm (pre-care runs 7am-9am | post-care runs 4pm-6pm) GreatLIFE Topeka has been locally owned, and family run since 1984 with the sole purpose of providing an unmatched experience for individuals and families to participate in a plethora of recreational activities. Beginning with a single golf course, GreatLIFE Topeka has expanded exponentially to provide an unparalleled membership including ...3 reviews and 3 photos of PRAIRIE VIEW GOLF CLUB - GREATLIFE GOLF & FITNESS "GREAT Life: Sweating with the oldies! Of course, I am not talking about music. You too can sign a year long contract to work out like it's 1992, because that's when almost all their equipment was manufactured. Keep in mind, you do not get to enjoy this equipment at … GreatLIFE. 13,764 likes · 55 talking about this · 3,064 were here. Unlimited golf. Unlimited fitness. One GREAT price! GreatLIFE. 13,768 likes · 44 talking about ... 913 SE 29th St. Topeka, KS 66605 Phone: 785.233.2868. Shop; Cart; My account; Shop; Cart; My accountGreatLIFE is Topeka's premier golf & fitness provider for over 35 years. With eight convenient locations, there's always a facility nearby. Read More. View Company Info for Free. Who is GreatLIFE Topeka. Headquarters. 8023 K4 Hwy, Meriden, Kansas, 66512, United States. Phone Number (785) 233-2868. Website. www.greatlifetopeka.com.GreatLIFE is Topeka's premier golf & fitness provider for over 35 years. With eight convenient locations, there's always a facility nearby. Read More. View Company Info for Free. Who is GreatLIFE Topeka. Headquarters. 8023 K4 Hwy, Meriden, Kansas, 66512, United States. Phone Number (785) 233-2868. Website. www.greatlifetopeka.com.12 Month Family Golf & Fitness PLUS. $104.99/Month. Family + Unlimited Cart* $197.49/mo. *Unlimited cart memberships are available at Willow Run, Bakker Crossing, Central Valley, Rocky Run and Worthington Country Club. $50 One-Time Enrollment Fee. 12 month memberships automatically renew every 12 months. Rates are subject to change.Liam Keating, Topeka Capital-Journal. Fri, Mar 22, 2024, 4:05 AM·5 min read. TOPEKA — Last spring provided a state championship for Rossville and state tournament …350 NE US 24 HWY Topeka KS 66608 Phone: 785.357.0026 Email: [email protected]. 225 SW 12th St. Topeka, KS 66612. 785.233.1751. Hours. Mon – Fri : 5am – 8pm* *Front counter staffed 9am-8pm. Saturday: 7am – 2pm. Sunday: 11am – 4pm. join our group …Join GreatLIFE. 913 SE 29th St. Topeka, KS 66605 Phone: 785.233.2868GreatLIFE members get TWO free games of laser tag daily. Laser Tag at GreatPLAY is the perfect way to enjoy an afternoon. GreatLIFE members get TWO free games of laser tag daily. ... Once becoming a reality, …4 days ago · 913 SE 29th St. Topeka, KS 66605 Phone: 785.233.2868. Shop; Cart; My account; Shop; Cart; My account; Loading view. Buyer information will be provided upon checkout. Gift card only valid at Topeka, KS and Springfield, MO area locations. No cash value. If purchasing a gift card to give the gift of a membership, please contact our corporate office at 785-233-2868 or email [email protected] to get a total price of membership. Related to great life cancel membership Request for Cancellation (KS or MO members) 913 SE 29th Street Topeka KS 66605 785 233-2868 membership greatlifegolf.c om Office Use Only Employee who accepted cancellation please print Expired AccountShawnee Country Club - GreatLIFE Golf & Fitness, located in Topeka, Kansas, is a premier golf and fitness destination. Designed by renowned golf course architect Donald Ross, the club features a challenging 18-hole golf course with some of the best greens in the area. The club also offers practice areas, a full-service golf shop, PGA golf ...Open Saturdays from 11:00am to 5:00pm by appointment only. Cost: $10.00 per person for regular field – consists of 4 home bases, blow up targets, referee, use of marker and 150 paintballs, two hours, groups of 2 -20. Additional paintballs available. Two types of guns: Adults .50 caliber, Junior – Beginner .68 caliber. Topeka, KS. Berkshire, located in SW Topeka, is a 18 hole championship course. From the back tees, the course plays over 6,187 yards with a slope of 130. Berkshire was designed by Steve Dultmeier and opened in 1996. GreatLIFE also installed a state-of-the-art fitness facility with an indoor walking/running track, a wide selection of cardio ... 950 Great Life jobs available in North Topeka, KS on Indeed.com. Apply to Order Picker, Stocker, Server and more!Decorations are allowed in the event room as long as they do not damage the walls, floors, or tables. The pools are open to regular GreatLIFE members during all party times. Therefore, the party participants do not have the exclusive use of the pool and must share it with other GreatLIFE members. Lifeguards will enforce pool rules with the ...TOPEKA KANSAS (August 31, 2022) – GreatLIFE Golf & Fitness will merge with Brown Golf on September 1, 2022 to create one of the largest golf holding and management entities in the country. Post-merger, GreatLIFE Golf’s portfolio will include fifty-three golf courses and four gyms located in nine states under the GreatLIFE Golf brand.GreatLIFE was approached to acquire the North YMCA in 2018, in which they agreed to do so with the goal of adding more amenities to GreatLIFE members for families and youth. That dream became a reality after a nearly one-million-dollar renovation to the equipment and facility. ... GreatPLAY has turned into a Best of Topeka finalist in 2022 and ...Frequently Asked Questions. With so many options, we’re sure you have questions. We’ve compiled a list of some of the more common things we hear from our customers, along with some brief answers. For more information, or if you don’t see your question listed below please contact us. What does a family membership cover?Once becoming a reality, GreatPLAY has turned into a Best of Topeka finalist in 2022 and become one of the most sought out birthday party facilities in Topeka. Throughout the year, children’s day camps are hosted with meals fully provided and an experience that cannot be found elsewhere. Other events hosted include Halloween events, Santa ...GreatLIFE members get TWO free games of laser tag daily. Laser Tag at GreatPLAY is the perfect way to enjoy an afternoon. GreatLIFE members get TWO free games of laser tag daily. ... Once becoming a reality, …Our junior golf programs are designed to teach young players the fundamentals of the game, while also emphasizing the importance of sportsmanship, etiquette, and teamwork. Led by GreatLIFE’s PGA Director of Instruction, John Bernstein, our junior golf camps provide a safe and supportive environment for kids to learn and grow. With over two ...GreatPLAY - GreatLIFE Topeka, located in Topeka caters to residents in and around the Topeka area. Click to call or view current GreatPLAY - GreatLIFE Topeka promotions.913 SE 29th St. Topeka, KS 66605 Phone: 785.233.2868. Shop; Cart; My account; Shop; Cart; My account; « All Events 913 SE 29th St. Topeka, KS 66605. 785.233.2373. Golf Hours. Dawn – Dusk*. *If temperature is below 40 degrees, the clubhouse may be closed. Fitness Hours. GreatLIFE Central Lap Pool (Step/Ladder Entry, 4-10' Deep, 33 laps=1 mile, Temperature 82 degrees) Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday pool closes 3:30pm (sun) POOL CLOSES AT 7:30pm (mon-fri) Related to great life cancel membership Request for Cancellation (KS or MO members) 913 SE 29th Street Topeka KS 66605 785 233-2868 membership greatlifegolf.c om Office Use Only Employee who accepted cancellation please print Expired AccountMay 12, 2021 · The southwest Topeka property that was previously home to GreatLIFE Safari Golf has new owners who are working to transform the place into a destination practice facility called Pure Golf Topeka ... Open Saturdays from 11:00am to 5:00pm by appointment only. Cost: $10.00 per person for regular field – consists of 4 home bases, blow up targets, referee, use of marker and 150 paintballs, two hours, groups of 2 -20. Additional paintballs available. Two types of guns: Adults .50 caliber, Junior – Beginner .68 caliber. GreatLIFE. 13,764 likes · 55 talking about this · 3,064 were here. Unlimited golf. Unlimited fitness. One GREAT price! GreatLIFE. 13,768 likes · 44 talking about ... GreatLife - Family Boxing Club, Topeka, Kansas. 641 likes · 2 talking about this · 657 were here. Boxing/Fitness Classes - Boot Camp Classes - Strength and Conditioning Classes - Nutrition Classes -... Register for the 2022 GreatLIFE Member Guest tournament. (July 15, 16 & 17). Payment due by Tuesday, May 31 to secure your spot. On June 1, tournament will be open to players on the waiting list. If registering for yourself, select 1 for the quantity. If registering for players other than yourself, increase quantity and type player names in the NOTES on the checkout screen. If you will be ... POOL CLOSES AT 7:45pm last update 10/1/20 Group Exercise classes open to Fitness Plus, Lifestyle and Play Everything Members $5 & $10 Fitness Only memberships DO NOT include Group Exercise ClassesSelect Page. Get in Touch. Woodlake 605-361-0445. Corporate 605-275-0999. [email protected]. Address: 4600 S. Tennis Lane. Sioux Falls, SD 57106. Latest News. GreatLIFE member experiences …POOL CLOSES AT 7:45pm last update 10/1/20 Group Exercise classes open to Fitness Plus, Lifestyle and Play Everything Members $5 & $10 Fitness Only memberships DO NOT include Group Exercise ClassesGreatPLAY - Topeka's Best Family Fun and Entertainment Center. Join GreatLIFE. WELCOME TO. GREATPLAY. BECOME A MEMBER. join now. Enjoy access to our facility and other …Play golf at Great Life North, located at 350 NE US Highway 24 Topeka, KS 66608-1713. Call (785) 357-0026 for more information.GreatPLAY - Topeka's Best Family Fun and Entertainment Center. Join GreatLIFE. WELCOME TO. GREATPLAY. BECOME A MEMBER. join now. Enjoy access to our facility and other … From May 28 – August 9, we’ll be offering an amazing camp experience that your child won’t forget. At GreatPLAY, we believe that fun and adventure are the perfect ingredients for a memorable Summer Break. That’s why we’re offering an action-packed program full of thrilling activities, including trampoline jumping, laser tag, swimming ... Once becoming a reality, GreatPLAY has turned into a Best of Topeka finalist in 2022 and become one of the most sought out birthday party facilities in Topeka. Throughout the year, children’s day camps are hosted with meals fully provided and an experience that cannot be found elsewhere. Other events hosted include Halloween events, Santa .... Hillsborough radiology, Texas presbyterian hospital, West loop vet, Vegas 7, Nightingale supper club, Kia of old saybrook, Keystonerv, Market commons myrtle beach, Colonial rv, Red apple farm, Rivier new hampshire, Oakwood animal hospital, Archie cochrane ford, Lifesource vitamins, Argentina restaurant near me, Matt fradd, Families inc, Stop and shop shop online.